Nutraceutical Innovations Burn Xtreme fat loss destroyer needs loggers!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sure thing, Smith! We're humbled by the great support and participation you guys have demonstrated for Nutra, and we're also excited to offer these new products. The line-up is small right now, but it's solid, with zero BS products.
I've been hearing good things about burn xtreme from the few who have tried it, I am very eager to try it out-I love strong stims!!!

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I've been hearing good things about burn xtreme from the few who have tried it, I am very eager to try it out-I love strong stims!!!
Its good stuff. I got a sample pack with my monopump. Super strong

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Damn good stuff. I made a huge recommendation to my friend at the gym and he bought a bottle. He is on day 8. Says was too strong at first but its winding down. Can't wait to see how much fat he burns!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Damn good stuff. I made a huge recommendation to my friend at the gym and he bought a bottle. He is on day 8. Says was too strong at first but its winding down. Can't wait to see how much fat he burns!
that is what I like to hear...too strong for most is just right for me!!!
how was it for mood and appetite suppression?

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
I told you it was like that! Kicks your butt the first day or two, but hang in there because it smooths out to perfect after about a week. Then it's all pros and nil sides.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
that is what I like to hear...too strong for most is just right for me!!!
how was it for mood and appetite suppression?
I used half a sampler of bx today. Got 1 pill left . The buzz was intense but nothing dangerous. A longgg 7hr buzz of tingling madness. I did all the laundry and cooked dinner and worked out and iam still buzzing . I can see myself taking 2 of these as a habitual habit most likely will form haha

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I used half a sampler of bx today. Got 1 pill left . The buzz was intense but nothing dangerous. A longgg 7hr buzz of tingling madness. I did all the laundry and cooked dinner and worked out and iam still buzzing . I can see myself taking 2 of these as a habitual habit most likely will form haha
so add 2 bronkaid and gtg....man, you guys have really got me excited to try this!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
so add 2 bronkaid and gtg....man, you guys have really got me excited to try this!!!
Brokaid and 2 scoops of nos ether ur balls will tingle for day's. The nitrix oxide boost is intense 1st time. The bx gave me such a good buzz . Im still upp after all this time.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
you should listen more carefully, lol.
Iam on that arimamax from NutraChem
And the guys . Stuff is definitely potent. Id like to run it at 200 mgs with some dbol or deca jist to see wtf happens

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
He said appetite suppression is very good!

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
He said appetite suppression is very good!
Yeah, real good! Take 4 and you won't be able to keep anything down, lol.

But this is the formula without the theo? It may be kinder to the stomach than the older version.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
So your suggesting to add ECA for Epic results, Mind Blown. Product not received but the anticipation is building.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Well now .... excitement for this has increased after that sample yesterday.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So your suggesting to add ECA for Epic results, Mind Blown. Product not received but the anticipation is building.
what I have been doing is 2 zantrex with 2 bronkaid....since I have already been using the bronkaid hvac ok'ed letting me switch out the zantrex for burn extreme and continue taking the 2 bronkaid.

I think my body has adjusted to the zantrex as far as fat burning, changing to burn xtreme should help speed up the fat loss...I am down about 2lbs in last 10 days, I would really like to see 2lbs a week with little change to my diet, of course if appetite suppression is good I might go lower on cals-i love food, lol!!!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
HAHA, anyone getting their punches in the face??

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
im punch free - you guys can have all the punches from Hvac-

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Im gonna start at 2. Idk if youve tried it yet but its crazy strong. So im gonna start at 2 til my tolerance adjusts to it then ill probably bump up to 3.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
For the love of your central nervous system start with 1... ��