Nutraceutical Innovations Burn Xtreme fat loss destroyer needs loggers!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Rest period over, thinking of title of log, TONIGHT WE RIDE {The Beginning of Burn Extreme}

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Rest period over, thinking of title of log, TONIGHT WE RIDE {The Beginning of Burn Extreme}
I kinda like..BURNin DOWN THE HOUSE...lol....or HOUSE OF BURN extreme....

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
"Flame On w/ Burn Xtreme" HP The Human Torch

What you think? It will be up today!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
hahaha. welcome to the party!!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Last workout I completed was on Tuesday, Cardio Wednesday, Resting now and spending holiday weekend with wife and kids. Have an awesome Memorial Day, everyone and remember to maintain those macros. Gym time comes fast.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Last workout I completed was on Tuesday, Cardio Wednesday, Resting now and spending holiday weekend with wife and kids. Have an awesome Memorial Day, everyone and remember to maintain those macros. Gym time comes fast.
you too buddy

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Screw macros

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
True dat,alcohol gives nice vascular look,lol.
Yeah, I read a study once that demonstrated you could actually live on beer if you had too. And be pretty healthy too! (add some steak or protein shakes and your set, lol) :p

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Got to bring science into it,lol. I prefer the hard stuff, graduated from beer.

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Me too, but the hard stuff doesn't have the nutritional value of beer. :)

Sorry for the science, mase! I'm trying to turn off my brain today, relax and go barbeque some chicken on the grill (that's where the 'bourbon smoothie' helps, lol)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
if you like i can give the scientific version, lmao- NOT

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Never meant in a bad way,maybe my humor is off. But nutra is a great company with great people representing them! Oh yeah great products.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Never meant in a bad way,maybe my humor is off. But nutra is a great company with great people representing them! Oh yeah great products.
never taken that way bro, never. I always told Chem, he is the scientific version of me! you know they say you have a clone out there and we pretty much are just about on point with most of life. except chemistry ! history love it, put 2 beakers in front of me and ill either throw them or use them for, well back in the day maybe for something other than science! lol

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Took a half cap-too strong for me. Wow, and I take e and c at proper dosage and not as strong for me as this.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Took a half cap-too strong for me. Wow, and I take e and c at proper dosage and not as strong for me as this.
How did you take a half cap? Just pull it apart and leave the other half?

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
After initial rush had a nice euphoria, kind of digging it now. Might have to rethink being too strong, like I said enjoying!

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Yea I take my dose with a little bit of food

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Yea I take my dose with a little bit of food
Yep, good advice, same as hulk said. Just a little carb snack or piece of fruit or something. That's all it takes avoid the shakes the first few days.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Been using the samples sent to me for my morning cardio. This stuff is rediculously powerful. One cap is all you need!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
The first few days was torture. Now I'm used to it. Over halfway point and down a total of 16lbs. Now this is since beginning of March but Burn Xtreme accelerated the fatloss. Very impressed with this product.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I took 1 yesterday 2 hrs b4 hockey (4pm) was steady zooming until after midnight. Im really stim tolerant. This product is amazing, just brilliant formulation!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Me too, but the hard stuff doesn't have the nutritional value of beer. :)

Sorry for the science, mase! I'm trying to turn off my brain today, relax and go barbeque some chicken on the grill (that's where the 'bourbon smoothie' helps, lol)
Haha knowing you the bbq will become one big equation ;) ill be driving in traffic and see the cameras on the lights and think ... I could actually access those !!! Thanks to the dpw its all on the same server .