• Established
Transderm Beautifying Cream?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So is this stuff basically 5 DHEA and a bit of PP's sustain alpha in a topical carrier?
Basically, it's PP's Dermacrine but double the doses in a more effective carrier. So yeah, 5 DHEA plus some estrogen control IIRC.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I can not wait to try it !!!!!! Soon to be release ok !? :deal: :D

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So is this stuff basically 5 DHEA and a bit of PP's sustain alpha in a topical carrier?
Basically, it's PP's Dermacrine but double the doses in a more effective carrier. So yeah, 5 DHEA plus some estrogen control IIRC.
It's definitely not Dermacrine nor affiliated with Primordial Performance. It is 100% a creation of N2BM.

Just wanted to make the distinction. Dermacrine is a trademark of Primordial Performance, etc., and we pulled it from the store it was previously in because we didn't agree with the business practices of said store.

Because it's not the same product, it would be unwise to make a comparison, and even less wise to say it will have a "better carrier". The raws will be sourced differently I'm sure, the manufacturer will not be the same, etc. etc.

It took years of perfecting the dermacrine formula. It's currently being sold at another online retailer. I won't list the source due to board rules and due to this being a Mr. Supps thread.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's definitely not Dermacrine nor affiliated with Primordial Performance. It is 100% a creation of N2BM.

Just wanted to make the distinction. Dermacrine is a trademark of Primordial Performance, etc., and we pulled it from the store it was previously in because we didn't agree with the business practices of said store.

Because it's not the same product, it would be unwise to make a comparison, and even less wise to say it will have a "better carrier". The raws will be sourced differently I'm sure, the manufacturer will not be the same, etc. etc.

It took years of perfecting the dermacrine formula. It's currently being sold at another online retailer. I won't list the source due to board rules and due to this being a Mr. Supps thread.
Thanks for the clarification, good points!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the clarification, good points!
No prob just wanted to make sure people know it's a different product, yet untested on the market.

fitness4life

Awards
Its not a real dermacrine does not have the same proven delivery technology as the REAL dermacrine Primordialperformance.com released. Try searching Nutraplanet or orbit to find real dermacrine with a proven technology that delivers real results

I wonder if it will still be called Dermacrine :thinking:

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Its not a real dermacrine does not have the same proven delivery technology as the REAL dermacrine Primordialperformance.com released. Try searching Nutraplanet or orbit to find real dermacrine with a proven technology that delivers real results
I'm quite sure the carrier will not be an issue based on the Formastanzol product. Dermacrine is an excellent product that PP shouldn't have discontinued. I'm looking forward to getting me some Transaderm!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No prob just wanted to make sure people know it's a different product, yet untested on the market.
Well hey, we all love new and untested products on the market, right? :yup:

BigNasty

BigNasty

Awards
Well hey, we all love new and untested products on the market, right? :yup:
...and we all love guys like yourself who aren't obviously affiliated with any company. Right?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn I hope it works just as good as P.P dermacrine, I loved that stuff.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i predict an improvement :thumbsup:
I think you are right!! :yup:

No need to compare to other products on this...

The feedback on it should speak for itself upon release ;)

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm quite sure the carrier will not be an issue based on the Formastanzol product. Dermacrine is an excellent product that PP shouldn't have discontinued. I'm looking forward to getting me some Transaderm!
I agree whit you

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks, no fears just anxious thats all. I saw that the Forma, which uses the same if not very similar carrier is oos.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Yah, store still closed. I am patiently waiting to order some..

SJ

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah, store still closed. I am patiently waiting to order some..

SJ
Once it becomes available I predict a very large amount of orders for the new Transaderm ;)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, im going to jump on a few bottles since I predict it selling out soon after its release

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, im going to jump on a few bottles since I predict it selling out soon after its release
Ditto.

Gotta keep my stash in tact :yup:

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Ditto.

Gotta keep my stash in tact :yup:
Speaking of stashes....I did an inventory tonight....on my PH/AAS only....expiration dates will now be dictating my future cycles...31 bottles of $hit

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Speaking of stashes....I did an inventory tonight....on my PH/AAS only....expiration dates will now be dictating my future cycles...31 bottles of $hit
Very good point...I have been careful about not going overboard like I used to. I still have a lot of stuff to use lol.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Very good point...I have been careful about not going overboard like I used to. I still have a lot of stuff to use lol.
Everything will probably keep 2-3 years or long past expiration....but i'd rather not chance it. After my hdrol/fura run....it's on to Alpha One, then The One, then M14ADD/M-LMG.

When I see a good deal and I know it might not be around for long I stock up

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I have a lot of PH/DS that I need to sell off... I'm never going to get to it all, and I've been thinking about going more natural for health reasons (or AAS...)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That sounds like my closet....

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll have to check my spreadsheet at home, but I've got too much stuff. Off the top of my head:

Tren tabs (Primordial)
P-Plex
M-Drol
EQ-Plex
HDrol
T-Bol
M-14e
M1,4ADD
Prostanivar (HD/SD)
Phreak (DMZ/LMG)
Alpha Tren (Phera/Tren)
17-Alpha (SD/Phera I think)
Furaguno
X-Tren
Hemadrol
Havoc
Dermacrine
AMS Anabolic Mass Stack (1AD, 4AD, Arom-X)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll have to check my spreadsheet at home, but I've got too much stuff. Off the top of my head:

Tren tabs (Primordial)
P-Plex
M-Drol
EQ-Plex
HDrol
T-Bol
M-14e
M1,4ADD
Prostanivar (HD/SD)
Phreak (DMZ/LMG)
Alpha Tren (Phera/Tren)
17-Alpha (SD/Phera I think)
Furaguno
X-Tren
Hemadrol
Havoc
Dermacrine
AMS Anabolic Mass Stack (1AD, 4AD, Arom-X)
Address?

and hours you won't be home?

p.s. leave the door unlocked, window ajar, etc.

kthxbye

:laugh2:

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I have like 5-6 bottles that are open....i might have to start pulsing them EOD or something in between just so I can use them up lol

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dump them all in a bowl, and just pick 3 each day. :evil:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice list Milas :yup:
Yeah, still contemplating what to do with them. Sell, use, keep... I don't even know if I want to use PH/DS anymore. I've always been conflicted on the benefit/cost when it comes to health, I want to live long (and strong)...