NTBM's Dermacrine

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True, when you guys buy from us... consider 20-25% on every order thanks to our discounts + free shipping. You won't get that anywhere else...

antknee

i just re-read my knock on PP's shipping- one thing i left out is whenever i brought it to someones attention they always made it right in some way...just wanted to add that in there..

antknee

you guys ever consider running a two for one on Derma like you are on Monster over on Ruthless?

antknee

i was just gonna order- did you raise the price from 37 to 45 bucks?:sad3:

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
has anyone tired this derma from RLS yet?

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
has anyone tired this derma from RLS yet?
I believe I read somewhere the owner used to formulate for PP. Its stated to or has the same blend as PP's Derm as he received the rights from Eric to continue making that version.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
you may be right, but I read that the owner used to REP for PP, which is a completely different beast than formulating.

I just wanted to see if anyone tried it out and can comment on it compared to PP's topical.

Did PP's topical come with a warning not to rub it on your sack? I hear this is one of the best application sites...

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Derma at RLS is the exact same one PP used to sell. RLS bought the rights to the product.

They may tweak it later down the line but as of now it is the exact same old Dermacrine.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
The Derma at RLS is the exact same one PP used to sell. RLS bought the rights to the product.

They may tweak it later down the line but as of now it is the exact same old Dermacrine.
Any logs on here with that version or new company name?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any logs on here with that version or new company name?
You can look at any logs, whether it's PP's transdermal Dermacrine or RLS transdermal Dermacrine. Same exact thing, nothing has changed my friend. :D

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I may have to get me some of this soon...:sgrin:

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have no doubt it is... people just love to see those logs
HA HA, Ya its the exact same product and even in the same bottle. Just has a RLS logo on it now. Great product that I been using for years now.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
HA HA, Ya its the exact same product and even in the same bottle. Just has a RLS logo on it now. Great product that I been using for years now.
Were do you guys ship from?

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
rls is spokane, washington

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really glad Ruthless and Nate picked this up, Dermacrine is an AMAZING product, just simply makes you feel incredible. Thanks Nate

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Were do you guys ship from?
Area-51 bro. Top secret stuff going on at Ruthless.inc my man.

NO but you can order the Rls dermacrine from Nutraplanet.com they should have some back in stock real soon if they are out.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Area-51 bro. Top secret stuff going on at Ruthless.inc my man.

NO but you can order the Rls dermacrine from Nutraplanet.com they should have some back in stock real soon if they are out.
Unfortunately they are out right now, but I am putting my order in as soon as it gets back in stock fo sho:D

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dermacrine as a base to any cycle and you can't go wrong. Mitigates sides, makes you feel great, and adds a little kick of it's own to the cycle...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dermacrine is back in at Nutra for those that have been waiting...;)

DavidG

Awards
Is Dermacrine going to be back in stock anytime soon or is it gone forever?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is Dermacrine going to be back in stock anytime soon or is it gone forever?
I can't really give specifics, but it will be back and it will be better than before...;)

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
any idea of when it may be back? before summer?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine is great, perfect tes base for orals and guys that dont want to pin Tes/Tren/EQ/Deca/Etc

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
I heard somewhere they going to add something to it, but I also heard the agreement was over & pp was going to take back over.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
whatever it is, someone needs to continue making it and the price needs to come down a little too :nana:

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
if its 30-40bux a bottle I dont think people are going to complain. If its over 50bux a bottle than I see people voicing their opinion.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys will be happy with Needto's Derm. ;)

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
I don't think it'll hurt if you spill the beans in this one thread. ;)

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
if its 30-40bux a bottle I dont think people are going to complain. If its over 50bux a bottle than I see people voicing their opinion.
i agree, i have a hard time pulling the trigger on derma @ 50 bucks.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
i agree, i have a hard time pulling the trigger on derma @ 50 bucks.
I personally can't see why. The stuff is awesome on cycle and solo. Great lethargy buster and libido flys through the roof for week 1 &2. i like mucho. I feel great, today was my third day at 5 pumps after two weeks at four pumps. libido is down, but my typical lethargy is gone. i'm also in a good mood 24/7.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
I personally can't see why. The stuff is awesome on cycle and solo. Great lethargy buster and libido flys through the roof for week 1 &2. i like mucho. I feel great, today was my third day at 5 pumps after two weeks at four pumps. libido is down, but my typical lethargy is gone. i'm also in a good mood 24/7.
it's a great product, no doubt. i just feel like 50 bucks is a lot for transdermal dhea.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update, boys!

It's looking like it'll be the middle to end of this upcoming month (April) that the new product hits the shelves.

You are going to be verrrrrry happy with the changes Nate has made :afro: