NTBM's Dermacrine

thenightmare2

Awards
yes my good man. 4-5 years ago I did a base line and then 2 weeks after test with a different transdermal dhea product. NOw when RS-transaderm comes in I will do that exact same thing. Will then compare the old test I did with the new one I am about to do. Then see if I am happy with the results or not..

I think that is a pretty darn far thing to do right?? Hey and thanks for sharing in this thread to man. Always great to have ya. :stooges:
this looks good!

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm stoked for this, will be grabbin some when it debuts.
lmao you know what just came to me and has me laughing... A long time ago on elite there was a Alter that came around the chat forums under the name Orangutang <-- you names 1 letter off. But they had a avi that was a guerrilla with a huge gut. Alter went around making all kinds of all the wall comments but it was funny as hell at the time back in the day.. It was kind of a sppof alter making fun of one of the more popular members.. What they do over there for sh*ts and giggles I guess but you had to be there and be a part of it to enjoy its humor lol... Anway your name made me think of it and I am surprised I even remember the little things like that.

When you have been around different forums as long as I have. Made friends, spent countless hours on them, joking around, making memories it becomes a part of you. Almost like high school was. You become a part of this group ( or groups of all kinds) and you get to know each other for years and years.

Some would say : its only the internet) but for my nothing could be feather from it. Its life, its real people, its my friends, my family, my memories, my gang,click, future and my past and I am more then proud to all it all of that rather then down play what it really is to me..

Even you. Maybe you stick around, maybe you come over to my site or another site and we have some good laughs together. Maybe we become good friends and you become a part of my history. One day down the road I am telling some newb about how me and Orangatang were sending out pm's to everyone that had hidden links to two girls one cup.. But we labled the links " real hot babes you have to see it" lmao..

I think a forum should be more then just a place to talk about supplements. I sell sups but I started doing it all because I loved being here so much I wanted a way to spend all of my time here and now I have that dream. Also for a lot of other convictions I have inside I started doing different things in this industry.. the resons NTBM came about are so very very very different then the reasons so many other places got started that is for sure....

I guess that is why is run so differently and I do so many things that no one else does. Off the wall **** that make people look and say " wow cant beleive he is doing that never seen that before" ..

OK rambling again lmaoo.. Lets go make some memories :trink26:

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
lmao you know what just came to me and has me laughing... A long time ago on elite there was a Alter that came around the chat forums under the name Orangutang <-- you names 1 letter off. But they had a avi that was a guerrilla with a huge gut. Alter went around making all kinds of all the wall comments but it was funny as hell at the time back in the day.. It was kind of a sppof alter making fun of one of the more popular members.. What they do over there for sh*ts and giggles I guess but you had to be there and be a part of it to enjoy its humor lol... Anway your name made me think of it and I am surprised I even remember the little things like that.

When you have been around different forums as long as I have. Made friends, spent countless hours on them, joking around, making memories it becomes a part of you. Almost like high school was. You become a part of this group ( or groups of all kinds) and you get to know each other for years and years.

Some would say : its only the internet) but for my nothing could be feather from it. Its life, its real people, its my friends, my family, my memories, my gang,click, future and my past and I am more then proud to all it all of that rather then down play what it really is to me..

Even you. Maybe you stick around, maybe you come over to my site or another site and we have some good laughs together. Maybe we become good friends and you become a part of my history. One day down the road I am telling some newb about how me and Orangatang were sending out pm's to everyone that had hidden links to two girls one cup.. But we labled the links " real hot babes you have to see it" lmao..

I think a forum should be more then just a place to talk about supplements. I sell sups but I started doing it all because I loved being here so much I wanted a way to spend all of my time here and now I have that dream. Also for a lot of other convictions I have inside I started doing different things in this industry.. the resons NTBM came about are so very very very different then the reasons so many other places got started that is for sure....

I guess that is why is run so differently and I do so many things that no one else does. Off the wall **** that make people look and say " wow cant beleive he is doing that never seen that before" ..

OK rambling again lmaoo.. Lets go make some memories :trink26:

Thanks sh!t hurt me! Dying laughin right now

Torkeyvr6

Awards
When when when???

Someone told me I needed it when I start just my katanadrol cycle do u guys think it's true??? I have n2guard as well post cycle I'll be running unleashed, post cycle and HCgenerate and formal stanza just wondering guys I think I might be listening to someone paranode maybe? Anyhelp been looking like crazy on the forums really
Can't find a 100% solid answer

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When when when???

Someone told me I needed it when I start just my katanadrol cycle do u guys think it's true??? I have n2guard as well post cycle I'll be running unleashed, post cycle and HCgenerate and formal stanza just wondering guys I think I might be listening to someone paranode maybe? Anyhelp been looking like crazy on the forums really

You wouldn't have to use it for that cycle or any cycle for that matter. It helps to alleviate side effects like lethargy and libido, but katana is very mild. It would give some benefit to run on cycle but certainly not required bro..

Let us know how everything goes bro!!

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
You wouldn't have to use it for that cycle or any cycle for that matter. It helps to alleviate side effects like lethargy and libido, but katana is very mild. It would give some benefit to run on cycle but certainly not required bro..

Let us know how everything goes bro!!
But isn't katana halodrol and tren? I thought tren beats the hell out of libido

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
But isn't katana halodrol and tren? I thought tren beats the hell out of libido
wow you have been around and following us that long my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big ups to youmy friend that is awesome..

Guys Orangatang is talking about the old katanadrol V.1
not the new katanadrol V.2 that we now have at mrsupps.com today.. No he is talking about the orginal version of katanadrol that was sold years ago on needtobuildmuscle.com.. I mean really really long time ago. When NTBM was still working of a crappy Joomla system template as its store and forum..

Now that is some old as$ Sh*t right there wow!!! The old shredder stack was the bomb people loved it and it promted the making of this movie

YouTube - needtobuildmuscle.com Shredder stack

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just look at the AS$ in the first30 seconds of the vid... NEED I SAY MORE? OR ARE YOU READY TO KILL THAT SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
When when when???

You dont need to have it but it would be a great add though.. However the word " needed" does not apply good bro

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Research orastan e if you want good info.
You have to admit the katanadrol is a worthy product. 50mg per cap and enough to run the product at 250mg every day for a full 4 weeks. Now that is what you call doing it right!!!! And with the Needto10 discount code plus the free 2-3 days shipping the products at a damn good price too. For the convenience, does perfectly, awesome product that it is I love it!!!:firedevil::firedevil:

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You have to admit the katanadrol is a worthy product. 50mg per cap and enough to run the product at 250mg every day for a full 4 weeks. Now that is what you call doing it right!!!! And with the Needto10 discount code plus the free 2-3 days shipping the products at a damn good price too. For the convenience, does perfectly, awesome product that it is I love it!!!:firedevil::firedevil:
needto, how would you recommend running the katanadrol....200mg's for 6 weeks or 250mg's for 4 weeks?

Torkeyvr6

Awards

Not to sound like a bitch but Nate this means alot to me for you to chime
in as you have done done it all. I will be running Katana and N2guard.
Another thing Nate thanks for the email you sent to all the NTBM forum members for the very little time you were sick. I can't beleave your such a down to earth dude!!! Can't wait for the party to help yah out man

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely. I was saying there will be more info available to read up on if he looks into orastan e. It's the same thing. Since it has to be run high to gain any effect, katanadrol is the way to go.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
My bad, v2 is furaza I didn't notice he said V2 not v1! I'm thinking about adding it to my last 4 weeks of my 8 week cut as well

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow you have been around and following us that long my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big ups to youmy friend that is awesome..

Guys Orangatang is talking about the old katanadrol V.1
not the new katanadrol V.2 that we now have at mrsupps.com today.. No he is talking about the orginal version of katanadrol that was sold years ago on needtobuildmuscle.com.. I mean really really long time ago. When NTBM was still working of a crappy Joomla system template as its store and forum..

Now that is some old as$ Sh*t right there wow!!! The old shredder stack was the bomb people loved it and it promted the making of this movie

YouTube - needtobuildmuscle.com Shredder stack

Yeh I never knew what was in Katana V.1....lol but that explains it.

Love the video too :D

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is derma coming back anytime soon?

Like pretty soon as in probably this month soon....with a full 60 servings per bottle and a quick drying carrier!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will this be stocked primarily at ruthless supplements site? Please stock it at Mr.Supps
I know it will be at RLS but haven't heard if it will be anywhere else, though I'm sure it will be at Nutraplanet as they do carry RLS products ;)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah guys - dermacrine, phytoserms, hcgenerate should all be back in stock in 2-3 weeks

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
NTBM has some good Reps but what they really need is better supply chain management :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NTBM has some good Reps but what they really need is better supply chain management :)
There's only so much quality raw product out there...It's just so hard to keep it in stock when we've got such great customers :hug:

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah we can't help it that our products are sold out 72 hours after they hit the shelves

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are some things when it comes to product availability that are out of NTBMs hands, and it seems demand always exceeds the supply..

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
We try our best, we cant help our products work and lots of people buy them

:)

We are trying our best, were working hard to refill out of stock items as quickly as possible

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I would buy it if it was ever in stock lol! Everyone quit buying so I can have a turn!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would buy it if it was ever in stock lol! Everyone quit buying so I can have a turn!
What are you looking to buy, specifically? ;)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
were getting closer and closer. Cant really tell you much more.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should be soon my man...HCGenerate is supposed to be around within another couple weeks. How long it will last before it is sold out again is TBD.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
we cant help we make products that actually work instead of lead people to the fact that they are going to bulk or cut up without actually putting the time in.

Nothing, and i mean nothing will cut or bulk you up without the proper diet and training. Its a fact.

So make sure you get what you need once things get back in stock and you will be happy with what you results if you do whats required. Very simple.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So any update on this?
No new updates that I've heard of yet. It shouldn't be too much longer, as the T3-PCT product is now out (so that's one less thing to be working on lol).

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The time that we were originally told was mid to late April, so since April is coming to a close soon, I would say it must be coming real soon:yup:

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I cant wait, I am pretty much waiting on it to start another cycle.

SD/Tren/Dermacrine

Im going to need it with what I have planned.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I cant wait, I am pretty much waiting on it to start another cycle.

SD/Tren/Dermacrine

Im going to need it with what I have planned.
Gym you running the Tranazone product or a different one and how were you planning on setting up teh cycle. I ask cuase I was thinking about something similar down the road. ie, Beast/KatanaV2/Trenazone

brhamilton79

Awards
Suppjunkie: How are you dossing your cycle? I was thinking of running the same thing, maybe epi strong in place of beast. Im curious.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I have half a bottle of FinaFlex 550XD left 10mg SD, 25mg tren, AI all in one cap

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established