• First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
nice update, didn't expect to see this one return

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wondering what it could be...still a trans?
Yup, same ingredients. Just a way better carrier, the one that everyone loves that we use for forma stanzol and chlorothoxy.
And there also will be 60 servings per bottle(over double what dermacrine offers) :biggthumpup:

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Yup, same ingredients. Just a way better carrier, the one that everyone loves that we use for forma stanzol and chlorothoxy.
And there also will be 60 servings per bottle(over double what dermacrine offers) :biggthumpup:
Will it be released in time before upcoming BOGO sale ends?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awwwww! I was gonna surprise them with the servings, Beast! Way to ruin the surprise!

:lol:

Will it be released in time before upcoming BOGO sale ends?
This, I do not know. All we have is middle to end of April for ETA :afro:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awwwww! I was gonna surprise them with the servings, Beast! Way to ruin the surprise!

:lol:

This, I do not know. All we have is middle to end of April for ETA :afro:
Sorry Beast. I couldn't hold back!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dermacrine lovers will definetely be pleased to say the least. Twice the product with a fast drying application!! That has win written all over it!! :D

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dermacrine lovers will definetely be pleased to say the least. Twice the product with a fast drying application!! That has win written all over it!! :D
Sure does. And I think Nate might even consider using tiger blood as the carrier :lol:

Attachments

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
don't get me started with the WINNING PICS.theres so many great ones out there ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sure does. And I think Nate might even consider using tiger blood as the carrier :lol:
LOL :toofunny: yeh I'm sure that getting tigers blood is easier than getting HCGenerate anyways :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL :toofunny: yeh I'm sure that getting tigers blood is easier than getting HCGenerate anyways :)
:sigh:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to RickRock13 again.

:nono2:

lol I'll book the safari in Africa; you down, bro? :bandit:

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Man, two of my favorite products, HcGenerate and Dermacrine. Man, I cant wait till this products are in..SJ

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:sigh:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to RickRock13 again.

:nono2:

lol I'll book the safari in Africa; you down, bro? :bandit:

Lets go! I got shotgun!! :bandit:

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Man, two of my favorite products, HcGenerate and Dermacrine. Man, I cant wait till this products are in..SJ
they are the perfect Test base for orals. The Derm gives you some extra kick and the HCGen is there to keep production up.

:mischievous:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
they are the perfect Test base for orals. The Derm gives you some extra kick and the HCGen is there to keep production up.

They are both great products no doubt.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
I just thought of something. Are you reformulating dermacrine because the agreement between NTBM's ruthless & PP is over? And you must reform to avoid a lawsuit?

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
I just thought of something. Are you reformulating dermacrine because the agreement between NTBM's ruthless & PP is over? And you must reform to avoid a lawsuit?
I dont think that would be the case....Once a contract is over with a company its over. Unless PP still holds the rights to it.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its nothing more than the agreement being over on the Dermacrine, and NTBM/RLS using that to their advantage and deliver the product that everyone has always wanted out of Dermacrine, and address the things that people had issues with. (Servings per container and the carrier that takes too long to dry)

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
Its nothing more than the agreement being over on the Dermacrine, and NTBM/RLS using that to their advantage and deliver the product that everyone has always wanted out of Dermacrine, and address the things that people had issues with. (Servings per container and the carrier that takes too long to dry)
cool, good deal. that thought just popped up on me

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established

I agree bro, ususally will use both, ie, first four weeks HcGenerate, middle four weeks Dermacrine and then PCT use HcGenerate again. Yes, a 12 weeker, I have been doing this a long time, LOL..SJ

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbing this thread to see how the new Derm turns out.
We'll be sure to let you know the minute we have more details ;)

I'm personally very excited to try this out. I never used the original Dermacrine yet, so I'm amped to use it in general, but the carrier is one of the reasons I never wanted to mess with it (or any transdermal). Plus more servings! :yumyum:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dermacrine is some good stuff, and IUt really helped with lethargy and libido during my last PH cycle.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered a bottle of Dermacrine Topical from the site that was listed in another rcent dermacrine thread. It was out of stock but its back now..I will update when it gets to my house. Price was good as well..SJ

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Subbed here for Derm release.

Was there rumors of a topical Tren from NTBM?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed here for Derm release.

Was there rumors of a topical Tren from NTBM?
No tren from NTBM....you might have been thinking of IBE?

New Dermacrine is right around the corner though...:D

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IBE will also have trenavar this year
Have they updated that status within the past 3 months or so? I kept checking out that thread, but it seemed there were no updates to be had (not hating or anything, just disappointed because I was so excited when they mentioned it).

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Hey ntbm reps, has anyone over there done any calculations about test-e equivalencies from the new carrier??

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
Have they updated that status within the past 3 months or so? I kept checking out that thread, but it seemed there were no updates to be had (not hating or anything, just disappointed because I was so excited when they mentioned it).
Yea, last update was they should have it out this year, they are waiting on quality raws for both ment & trenavar. They are about to release SD. I know this due to my constant lurking of boards. :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey ntbm reps, has anyone over there done any calculations about test-e equivalencies from the new carrier??
I honestly have no clue (I never had a chance to even use the old dermacrine). However, I know Nate or one of the other guys with the science know-how will be able to shed some light on that - don't know if it will be prior to the release or just with the write-up, though.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
I honestly have no clue (I never had a chance to even use the old dermacrine). However, I know Nate or one of the other guys with the science know-how will be able to shed some light on that - don't know if it will be prior to the release or just with the write-up, though.
Ok man thanks, this whole pp thing has my head kinda wrapped up in equivalencies...haha

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
Good question, then we could almost compare it to andromass's advertised bioequalivent to 428mg/week of test. I know derma wouldn't be 428mg, but I think the comparision would be interesting.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Good question, then we could almost compare it to andromass's advertised bioequalivent to 428mg/week of test. I know derma wouldn't be 428mg, but I think the comparision would be interesting.
I think the price comparision would interesting :fool2:

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
I doubt there would be any comparison. :lmao:
Idk about you but if i can get 56 servings of ntbm for a fraction of the price thats almost a no brainer. but i doubt it is anywhere near 4xxmg/week unfortunately

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
It sounds like Nate will have us an answer on this. Then we will see.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
can you reword the questions my friend. Because it always sounds like your asking me if we have tested it to see how close to testosterone ethinate it is or something weird like that.. I know NTBM has never sold a product and said thing like " your going to get steroid cycle like gains. Like 500mg a test cycle gains in the ways of muscle gain" kind of claims Any time we did that it was about a real steroid lol. Like maybe beastdrol or deiselbolan. These are steroids of ya steroid like gains can be claimed and backed... But the new Rs-transaderm is not a steroid and will not give steroid like gains..

Great gains hell ya. Good gains , good mood enhancement, increase to hunger for some, some muscle gains if you work hard, and many ways to use and or benefit from the product. As a stand alone, stacked or used as a bridge.. However meh steroid cycle like gains is not a claim that would be made because its a claim that could never be backed by my 100% money back policy..

Now if your question is whats the percentage fo coversion as far as how much dhea gets into the body ? maybe something like that yo are asking bro? Well I have not done any testing on that yet..

However I will do this foreverone. 4 years ago I did a before and then 3 weeks after test when I used a similar transdermal DHEA product.

I was very happy with the results. I have a copy of that test on me now. Now what I will do is I will do that exact same test that I did with that product I will do with my new RS-transaderm coming out.. Then I will compare the two test up agains each other and see if I am still happy with the results.. Or hey maybe I will be even more happy with them..

If I am less happy I sure as heck will rip the product down and force a refund on any and everyone. However as it stands right now. I am 150% confadent that when I do the test on my self like I did last time that I have planed to do. I know I am going to be even more happy wit the results this time as I was last time.. And for me that makes me feel good about all that I am doing..

I think thats a great way to show others it works. It was excepted and people were happy with it when I did the test 5 years ago. I should think those exact same people would not argue the test if I did it again the exact same way this time...

Kind of makes me glad I did that little test so many years ago.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Blood tests don't lie thats for sure. I think when you're altering in hormones in your body for any reason, you should have baseline levels ran so you have a reference point.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
can you reword the questions my friend. Because it always sounds like your asking me if we have tested it to see how close to testosterone ethinate it is or something weird like that.. I know NTBM has never sold a product and said thing like " your going to get steroid cycle like gains. Like 500mg a test cycle gains in the ways of muscle gain" kind of claims Any time we did that it was about a real steroid lol. Like maybe beastdrol or deiselbolan. These are steroids of ya steroid like gains can be claimed and backed... But the new Rs-transaderm is not a steroid and will not give steroid like gains..

Great gains hell ya. Good gains , good mood enhancement, increase to hunger for some, some muscle gains if you work hard, and many ways to use and or benefit from the product. As a stand alone, stacked or used as a bridge.. However meh steroid cycle like gains is not a claim that would be made because its a claim that could never be backed by my 100% money back policy..

Now if your question is whats the percentage fo coversion as far as how much dhea gets into the body ? maybe something like that yo are asking bro? Well I have not done any testing on that yet..

However I will do this foreverone. 4 years ago I did a before and then 3 weeks after test when I used a similar transdermal DHEA product.

I was very happy with the results. I have a copy of that test on me now. Now what I will do is I will do that exact same test that I did with that product I will do with my new RS-transaderm coming out.. Then I will compare the two test up agains each other and see if I am still happy with the results.. Or hey maybe I will be even more happy with them..

If I am less happy I sure as heck will rip the product down and force a refund on any and everyone. However as it stands right now. I am 150% confadent that when I do the test on my self like I did last time that I have planed to do. I know I am going to be even more happy wit the results this time as I was last time.. And for me that makes me feel good about all that I am doing..

I think thats a great way to show others it works. It was excepted and people were happy with it when I did the test 5 years ago. I should think those exact same people would not argue the test if I did it again the exact same way this time...

Kind of makes me glad I did that little test so many years ago.
I am sorry for not making this clear, the bolded statement was the answer to my question. %conversion DHEA to test, or androstenedione or androstenediol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm so excited for that product :D

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am sorry for not making this clear, the bolded statement was the answer to my question. %conversion DHEA to test, or androstenedione or androstenediol
yes my good man. 4-5 years ago I did a base line and then 2 weeks after test with a different transdermal dhea product. NOw when RS-transaderm comes in I will do that exact same thing. Will then compare the old test I did with the new one I am about to do. Then see if I am happy with the results or not..

I think that is a pretty darn far thing to do right?? Hey and thanks for sharing in this thread to man. Always great to have ya. :stooges:

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
yes my good man. 4-5 years ago I did a base line and then 2 weeks after test with a different transdermal dhea product. NOw when RS-transaderm comes in I will do that exact same thing. Will then compare the old test I did with the new one I am about to do. Then see if I am happy with the results or not..

I think that is a pretty darn far thing to do right?? Hey and thanks for sharing in this thread to man. Always great to have ya. :stooges:
I'm stoked for this, will be grabbin some when it debuts.