NTBM's Dermacrine

brhamilton79

Awards
Im hopin for something very similar for my transformation....

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine or Andro Lean for bridge inbetween cycles?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For in between cycles I would say neither since they are both hormonal and can cause suppression and the idea is to be at homeostasis during that period.Either one could be used standalone or as part of a cycle though

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bridging (assuming you're bridging from one compound to another almost immediately) I'd use Transaderm (NTBM's Dermacrine improvement), it'll help keep your test levels up exogenously while only being mildly suppressive (similar to "cruising"). AndroLean would be more for cutting IMO, and not what you'd be after during a bridge. The lower dose of 5-DHEA in AndroLean would be okay, but I'd give the edge to Transaderm.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do -- going to stack it with the new Taurus 5AOHP in another month or so.
That sounds like a very fun ride. I hope you log it, because I'd be very interested to see how that turns out.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
With the formastanzol carrier, you can expect a better absorption rate with the inclusion of DMSO. A rough estimate would be 10-20% improvement IMO. With the Emu oil and other goodies in the carrier, it could be even higher though, I don't know for sure.
Your not kidding about absorption. its awesome, I just tried one dose for the hell of it to see how it would work. 10x better than the old stuff, it actually DRIES, doesnt smell like total sh!t, etc.

brhamilton79

Awards
I haven't tried mine yet. But if its like forma, it'll dry before u put the second dose on. I'm using forma for fat burning right now, along with acouple other googies. Also got my free bottle on its way with the 2x katanadrols I got coming. Stockin up for my oct cycle, its gunna own!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Bridging (assuming you're bridging from one compound to another almost immediately) I'd use Transaderm (NTBM's Dermacrine improvement), it'll help keep your test levels up exogenously while only being mildly suppressive (similar to "cruising"). AndroLean would be more for cutting IMO, and not what you'd be after during a bridge. The lower dose of 5-DHEA in AndroLean would be okay, but I'd give the edge to Transaderm.
I know there's no definite answer but are we talking about a bridge for, let's say a week or so?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know there's no definite answer but are we talking about a bridge for, let's say a week or so?
1-2 weeks max but don't know why you'd want to. I was thinking if the 2nd compound took time to kick in bridging that time.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your not kidding about absorption. its awesome, I just tried one dose for the hell of it to see how it would work. 10x better than the old stuff, it actually DRIES, doesnt smell like total sh!t, etc.
That's good that this stuff is starting out just as good as advertised. Absorption(drying time) and servings were my only complaint with the original Dermacrine.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Lol. Yeah there's no comparison. I'm almost pissed that I have an old bottle still. Hahah

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol. Yeah there's no comparison. I'm almost pissed that I have an old bottle still. Hahah

no need to be pissed about it....just send it my way so I can properly dispose of it for you ;)

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
Ordered some to run with an upcoming DBv2/primordial 1t bridge. Was hard to decide between diesel v1 and v2 but the transaderm was an easy buy.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ordered some to run with an upcoming DBv2/primordial 1t bridge. Was hard to decide between diesel v1 and v2 but the transaderm was an easy buy.
That should be an incredible run right there!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Nah man. It'll be fine. Let the customers decide which product they want to buy. I don't mean like a flaming war. Just a friendly and civil discussion over which product they prefer and is superior. Nothing wrong with that IMO.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Transaderm vs. Dermacrine
Hamburger A vs. Hamburger B? Uhhhhh....