new idea on cycles

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
It was originally designed to be used once a month with a crazy theory about ester release and half lives. It was never meant to be used for performance enhancements. It is the absolute worst blend to put in your body unless you have nothing else to use. If you insist on using it, then inject based on the shortest ester.
Yeah that ester theory us bullsh*t. I injected based on the short ester and then after bloodwork timed my doses out at about the 72hr mark. I just had so much it was a waste to spend a couple hundred on new test. I'm using this up and then will use test E and prop for the foreseeable future.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
It's just a personal preference. I prefer test cyp to test e. But I run nebido, and it's my favorite of all. It's my base most of the year. The caster oil makes the high doses so much smoother

emantest

emantest

Awards
It's just a personal preference. I prefer test cyp to test e. But I run nebido, and it's my favorite of all. It's my base most of the year. The caster oil makes the high doses so much smoother
How are you dosing the Nebido on blast?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
i dont include it when i talk about my cycle. that would just confuse people. i use 1cc which is 500mg every 2 weeks. the ester takes up so much wieght that its only like 300mg of test. so im blasting on top of that with 1g of teste/testc per week plus 1.2g of eq. but i always dose my nebido the same. i would recommend everyone who plans on being on full time to get some. its a life saver, it gives me a very stable base line