Just picked up metha quad, bad idea?

basementmonkey

Awards
So I picked up metha quad because it had some compounds I'm slightly familiar with and the stack seemed fair. However I am unfamiliar with dosages and how long it takes to see results. I thought I could do one bottle a month for two months (before I found this forum page). Now I'm seeing differently? I'm 240 lbs 5'8" pretty tanky and looking to shred up after a four month bulk. I want to at least try to stay at 240 or 235 the lowest. I've already bought the product and I'm two days in, should I just wait to get another bottle (itll be a few weeks till I can get it) or should I just go ahead and see what it does? I also take OTC DHEA. Not sure if that helps the situation at all. Thanks y'all!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There has been multiple products with this name and different versions over the years. Please post up the "Supp Facts" for us to see.

basementmonkey

Awards
There has been multiple products with this name and different versions over the years. Please post up the "Supp Facts" for us to see.
My bad

Androsterone 150mg
1 androstene 3b ol, 17 one 50mg
4 androstene 3b ol, 17 one 50mg
Arimistane 50 mg

The DHEA is 100 mg

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hate it. Not kidding. Underdosed on the 1-dhea and 4-dhea and if you up the dose to get enough of those two you end up with a stupid dose of arimistane. I can't stand the inclusion of arimistane in "stacks." I know they toss it in there as it's low cost and at 50mg/day it will drop water and harden you up quickly in the first two weeks which people love but it should be in there at 12.5mg/serving if they must. Ugh.

basementmonkey

Awards
Hate it. Not kidding. Underdosed on the 1-dhea and 4-dhea and if you up the dose to get enough of those two you end up with a stupid dose of arimistane. I can't stand the inclusion of arimistane in "stacks." I know they toss it in there as it's low cost and at 50mg/day it will drop water and harden you up quickly in the first two weeks which people love but it should be in there at 12.5mg/serving if they must. Ugh.

**** so I might as well just wait for the second bottle then huh? And would 100 mg of arimistane be too much in a bad way or just a waste generally speaking?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you're wanting to lean up after a bulk and you want something effective - Pick up some Ultra Eleven from Iconic Formulations. I can't think of anything OTC that will compete with 11-KT for effectiveness in leaning while also helping you maintain lean body mass.

with the current promo this is going to be cheaper and way more effective than the MQE. I would run two bottles for 6-8 weeks.

basementmonkey

Awards
If you're wanting to lean up after a bulk and you want something effective - Pick up some Ultra Eleven from Iconic Formulations. I can't think of anything OTC that will compete with 11-KT for effectiveness in leaning while also helping you maintain lean body mass.

with the current promo this is going to be cheaper and way more effective than the MQE. I would run two bottles for 6-8 weeks.
Thanks a bunch, looks like I just need to switch directions on this.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Funny how fast arimistane became irrelevant. Bloods show it doesn't drop estrogen like pushed. Cortisol control is promising but with higher doses cause joint problems

It did dry me out some but I didn't run over 75 to 100mgs

Have a few bottles of 11 keto I'll run this summer high when the raw material "scare" was about..... good marketing lol

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Funny how fast arimistane became irrelevant. Bloods show it doesn't drop estrogen like pushed. Cortisol control is promising but with higher doses cause joint problems

Have a few bottles of 11 keto I'll run this summer high when the raw material "scare" was about..... good marketing lol
It's still popular and I have customers that love it. I don't dismiss it's AI effects based on labs from a few people as I know guys who have taken letro and it only lowered their E a touch, and yes it was real pharma in a country where you buy it OTC.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

LOL, it was out of stock for many months for a reason. and you have no idea how much we invested and I sacrificed to get this lot of material.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is there a product more under dosed and more expensive than this one?
Ando 1 and 4 should be dosed at about 330mg each.
You would need a new bottle every 3-4 days at 80$ per bottle.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

How are you thinking of running it? I'm thinking of running it for 12 weeks at 285mgs. I have some stuff in my stash that I would like to get rid of so I'm toying with the idea of throwing in a little hdrol... maybe 50mgs for the last 8 weeks or maybe pulse some sdrol towards the end. Otherwise, I will probably just run 350mgs test.

basementmonkey

Awards
Shred and stay at the same weight? Not possible. (At least not on that ‘stack’ lol)
Lol I use the word shred very loosely. My BMI is at like 30% body fat or something crazy. I feel like if I recomposition my body enough I could stay around the same weight.

Attachments

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lol I use the word shred very loosely. My BMI is at like 30% body fat or something crazy. I feel like if I recomposition my body enough I could stay around the same weight.
240lbs at 5'8 "shredded," or even "cut," is massive. It's going to take a lot of years and a lot of gear to get to that level - and that's if you're even genetically able to. I don't want to be that guy, but you might want to reconsider your expectations. I would just cut if I were you. Why is being 240lbs so important anyway?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So you are unfamilar with doses and how long to take, but you are two days in... lord have mercy. Probably not even worth doing the cycle and you should have had a proper pct ready, but you could get away with not using one if you stop now.

basementmonkey

Awards
So you are unfamilar with doses and how long to take, but you are two days in... lord have mercy. Probably not even worth doing the cycle and you should have had a proper pct ready, but you could get away with not using one if you stop now.
I know that you can cycle for 8-12 weeks and I have a pct ready. I just didn't know when I should expect to see results.

basementmonkey

Awards
240lbs at 5'8 "shredded," or even "cut," is massive. It's going to take a lot of years and a lot of gear to get to that level - and that's if you're even genetically able to. I don't want to be that guy, but you might want to reconsider your expectations. I would just cut if I were you. Why is being 240lbs so important anyway?
I guess it's not terribly important. I just like being a bigger dude. Preference. If I could look as big as I do now and I was at 220 I guess I wouldn't care.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know that you can cycle for 8-12 weeks and I have a pct ready. I just didn't know when I should expect to see results.
Fair enough, next time ask questions before starting my man... lots of information and helpful people here. PCT would be clomid or Nolva generally, not otc products btw

basementmonkey

Awards
Fair enough, next time ask questions before starting my man... lots of information and helpful people here. PCT would be clomid or Nolva generally, not otc products btw
So the post cycle they sold me is trash too then? It's the PCT 5 by black stone labs

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So the post cycle they sold me is trash too then? It's the PCT 5 by black stone labs
Look it will be fine if you stopped the cycle soon because your body will be able to recover generally, but that product is pretty garbage. If you cycle you really need a SERM to bring your levels back and then can add an OTC PCT for additional support.

Dblock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have to agree with the above posters…you are a big dude, if over the course of five years you could some how get to 5’8 240 at even 10% body fat you would be a damn Alien

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You look like a beast! Clearly have been putting in the work!

My suggestion, just start cleaning up the nutrition and add more cardio….Let the mirror be your guide. Don’t get too hung up over the scale number…

MattDamon47

Awards
Stupid. Just takes testosterone at a reasonable dose.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I guess it's not terribly important. I just like being a bigger dude. Preference. If I could look as big as I do now and I was at 220 I guess I wouldn't care.
Better definition can make people look bigger even though they are technically smaller... at least with your shirt off. I would recommend cutting down and then slowly building back up again but that's me.

basementmonkey

Awards
I have to agree with the above posters…you are a big dude, if over the course of five years you could some how get to 5’8 240 at even 10% body fat you would be a damn Alien
Ya I guess I'm shooting too high. I knew it would take time but didn't think it be years lol.

basementmonkey

Awards
You look like a beast! Clearly have been putting in the work!

My suggestion, just start cleaning up the nutrition and add more cardio….Let the mirror be your guide. Don’t get too hung up over the scale number…
Body dismorphia is a mofo lol anytime I feel like I lose thickness and it doesn't come from my ab area, I feel like I'm going the wrong direction. Especially when it correlates with the scale

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
LOL, it was out of stock for many months for a reason. and you have no idea how much we invested and I sacrificed to get this lot of material.
It's a supp and maybe it just didn't agree with myself. It's cheap enough to give a go and try but I haven't seen the estrogen control from it and it's scary how that's usually how it's advertised

It did dry me out. I just don't like there multi supps in one bottle where some things are underdosed and others overdosed. I'm not taking more than 100 mgs of arimistane orally personally

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How are you thinking of running it?
I have to look at the dosages again but around 300 mg transdermal daily until my 3 bottles are gone... might go higher since it's relatively mild not set yet

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So how would I even go about finding something that would help?
this forum has tons of information about PCT and there are board sponsors offering everything you'd need. Don't be afraid to ask questions - it's the internet and people can be snarky, but deep down everyone here wants to help.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Body dismorphia is a mofo lol anytime I feel like I lose thickness and it doesn't come from my ab area, I feel like I'm going the wrong direction. Especially when it correlates with the scale
that's the last place it's going to leave - trust me. I was over 265 a couple years back and a beast in the gym at 5'11, I've seriously cut down to about 215 - at a lean 215, I'm still pretty huge. I don't see it until I'm in photos with other people. But, I def look like a more serious lifter now.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just want to 2nd @delsolrob on the 11kt being a great idea, and how being leaner makes you look much more muscular. I used 11kt in a cut leading into my wedding (on the beach) years back, and it was the first time in a hot minute I could start to see my abs. It’s a little dry on joints, but strength over reps will hang on pretty well with it even as you diet. Great OTC hormone.

Also, I have also been 260s at 5’10” for 3 different powerlifting meet preps now, hit 270 this winter, and always when I diet seriously for a bit after and start reeling in bodyfat is when I get all of the compliments about being jacked. I did a meet last spring where I cut down to 223 morning weight, and THEN people were always saying stuff - because the muscles can be seen better. In my head I felt “tiny”, but the reality is at 30% bf we look more like fat guys with traps.

Last edited:

basementmonkey

Awards
No, stupid is ASSuming everyone is willing to commit a crime for this hobby. I have heard this STUPID argument for the last two decades. Some people have more to lose than gain by breaking the law.

Operation Raw Deal
Operation Gear Grinder

Look them up.
For real lol I've done my time and the law has already had their way with me. I walk the line on EVERYTHING. So if I can't buy it at a store, gym, or online then I can't buy it period.

basementmonkey

Awards
Just want to 2nd @delsorob on the 11kt being a great idea, and how being leaner makes you look much more muscular. I used 11kt in a cut leading into my wedding (on the beach) years back, and it was the first time in a hot minute I could start to see my abs. It’s a little dry on joints, but strength over reps will hang on pretty well with it even as you diet. Great OTC hormone.

Also, I have also been 260s at 5’10” for 3 different powerlifting meet preps now, hit 270 this winter, and always when I diet seriously for a bit after and start reeling in bodyfat is when I get all of the compliments about being jacked. I did a meet last spring where I cut down to 223 morning weight, and THEN people were always saying stuff - because the muscles can be seen better. In my head I felt “tiny”, but the reality is at 30% bf we look more like fat guys with traps.
It's a lonely hobby lol so I guess I just need to hear it from the bros and people who do it so that I can take the leap myself. My natural body weight is like 195. It took so much work and so much insane eating to get up to 245. This is the biggest I've ever been and people compliment my size all the time. So it's hard letting it go for the prospect of looking better. But I'm gonna take your guys advice. 11kt looks good after reading up on it.

MattDamon47

Awards
No, stupid is ASSuming everyone is willing to commit a crime for this hobby. I have heard this STUPID argument for the last two decades. Some people have more to lose than gain by breaking the law.

Operation Raw Deal
Operation Gear Grinder

Look them up.

Not true. You can easily use any of the trt clinics that have popped up. Just run one of those silly prohormones to tank your levels and your good to go. I just don't think using 'legal steroids' is the way to go. Most are much harsher on your health. And if your more willing to damage your body because you want to use gear but aren't willing to find a legal way to get testosterone just seems backwards to me. Not to mention if you did go underground with somebody reputable the chances of getting caught or insanely low if using domestic. It's your body. Do want you want. But I care too much about my health to mess with things like this.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not true. You can easily use any of the trt clinics that have popped up. Just run one of those silly prohormones to tank your levels and your good to go. I just don't think using 'legal steroids' is the way to go. Most are much harsher on your health. And if your more willing to damage your body because you want to use gear but aren't willing to find a legal way to get testosterone just seems backwards to me. Not to mention if you did go underground with somebody reputable the chances of getting caught or insanely low if using domestic. It's your body. Do want you want. But I care too much about my health to mess with things like this.
I was thinking about this, that crashing with otc then going to a clinic is the best legal way to seek enhancement - you can still do the otc stuff on top of this, and will have superior potential as well. I agree with everything you said.

The truth is, a lot of people don’t want that level of investment. Cost, injections, consistency, effort, planning are all greater than what many will be able to commit to - especially initially. Most people who seek enhancement fall into this camp, realistically. They have to get into the shallows before they will consider exploring deeper waters.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was thinking about this, that crashing with otc then going to a clinic is the best legal way to seek enhancement - you can still do the otc stuff on top of this, and will have superior potential as well. I agree with everything you said.

The truth is, a lot of people don’t want that level of investment. Cost, injections, consistency, effort, planning are all greater than what many will be able to commit to - especially initially. Most people who seek enhancement fall into this camp, realistically. They have to get into the shallows before they will consider exploring deeper waters.
The key word there is "initially." Everyone preaches a test cycle as a first cycle but it rarely happens. Most people pop their cherry with an oral. Sometimes it's because it's easier, but very often it's because most people think they're only going to do 1 or 2 cycles. Once people realize that they're going to keep cycling or in it for life and become more educated, then it changes.

A lot of people who start don't realize they're going to be on for life or are afraid to make that commitment until they get their feet wet. It's not necessarily the best course of action but there's nothing inherently wrong with it.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
there's an association people have with pinning vs OTC orals...same reason people always post about OTC orals in the supplement section...they don't like to believe they're AAS

also, there's a lot of people like myself that have an aversion to needles :p why do you think I love TD's so much?!?

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
there's an association people have with pinning vs OTC orals...same reason people always post about OTC orals in the supplement section...they don't like to believe they're AAS

also, there's a lot of people like myself that have an aversion to needles :p why do you think I love TD's so much?!?
I can understand people's hesitation with IM injection but you can pin almost anything subq, which seems like the best way to get people on to needles.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can understand people's hesitation with IM injection but you can pin almost anything subq, which seems like the best way to get people on to needles.
so, you’re saying if your gf, family, or friends saw you with a bunch of vials and needles they would have the same reaction as seeing a retail pill bottle in your cabinet…likely along with a lot of other pill bottles that looks similar ?
Some people are open about their AAS usage, some aren’t.
You just can’t make those decisions for people and assume they don’t have their reasons. And, if it’s their first time…it’s hard to say the retail availability made it really easy! Back in the day being able to get SD, Epistane, etc at your local supp shop made it pretty darn easy

this is also why the explosion of sarms - most the shops around here…especially near the marine base, all move tons of sarms

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
so, you’re saying if your gf, family, or friends saw you with a bunch of vials and needles they would have the same reaction as seeing a retail pill bottle in your cabinet…likely along with a lot of other pill bottles that looks similar ?
Some people are open about their AAS usage, some aren’t.
You just can’t make those decisions for people and assume they don’t have their reasons. And, if it’s their first time…it’s hard to say the retail availability made it really easy! Back in the day being able to get SD, Epistane, etc at your local supp shop made it pretty darn easy

this is also why the explosion of sarms - most the shops around here…especially near the marine base, all move tons of sarms
I don't think they would care nor know what it is. Everybody and their cousin is pinning something subq. Whether it's for weightloss like ozempic, insulin, fertility, etc. You can tell them it's vitamins and they wouldn't know. Hell, tons of people go to IV bars for fluids just to handle a hangover. I'm just saying, needles are far less taboo today than they used to be.

By the way, I'm not judging. If I could take a pill or TD and have the same effect as pinning I would.

basementmonkey

Awards
With this product? Probably never.

You have unrealistic expectations of this supplement.
Seems like it. Unless I stack it which I'm thinking I'll do with another 300 of 1 and 4 Andro

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seems like it. Unless I stack it which I'm thinking I'll do with another 300 of 1 and 4 Andro
since you're really new here, I may advise avoiding 1-andro - that compound can be a little rough on sides.

Like I'd said before and a few others have agreed with me - Ultra Eleven! You could also try Alpha Four (4-DHEA + Androsterone). Topical administration is much more efficient than oral - you don't have to run huge doses. 225mg 4-dhea in Alpha Four is very effective dose! Same goes for Ultra Eleven - 200mg per application is hefty.