Cycle Idea for a hard bulk, thoughts?

widthbrah

widthbrah

Awards
So I just got done with a show, going to take a break from anabolics and such then I'm going to hop on a hard bulk to put on size for my next show in a year. This was my idea for my bulk cycle. Requesting all thoughts, criticisms, and suggestions.

Test Cyp 500/wk - 16 weeks
NPP 300/wk - 16 weeks
Injectable Yk-11 30mg/daily - 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off

Maybe thinking about adding an oral, not sure which to add. If so give me some suggestions

If my dosages or timing or anything are off, I'm open to suggestions or whatever the ****. Just looking to add some quality fkn size for my next show and dominate the competition.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yk is your oral, I understand it's injectable yk but I would absolutely still treat it like a oral.

Your dosages are your dosages, we can't really help you there. 500 test 300 nandrolone looks like the early stages of any bulk cycle, I'd ditch the yk and add masteron or Primo and then down the road when progress slows id make dosage and compound adjustments. Your already peeled, run anything basic and eat and your gonna start growing

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So I just got done with a show, going to take a break from anabolics and such then I'm going to hop on a hard bulk to put on size for my next show in a year. This was my idea for my bulk cycle. Requesting all thoughts, criticisms, and suggestions.

Test Cyp 500/wk - 16 weeks
NPP 300/wk - 16 weeks
Injectable Yk-11 30mg/daily - 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off

Maybe thinking about adding an oral, not sure which to add. If so give me some suggestions

If my dosages or timing or anything are off, I'm open to suggestions or whatever the ****. Just looking to add some quality fkn size for my next show and dominate the competition.
That looks pretty good to me. You don't really need a oral. Save that for your next prep. Test and nandrolone with a ton of good clean bodybuilding food and you'll be gtg.

widthbrah

widthbrah

Awards
Yk is your oral, I understand it's injectable yk but I would absolutely still treat it like a oral.

Your dosages are your dosages, we can't really help you there. 500 test 300 nandrolone looks like the early stages of any bulk cycle, I'd ditch the yk and add masteron or Primo and then down the road when progress slows id make dosage and compound adjustments. Your already peeled, run anything basic and eat and your gonna start growing
That looks pretty good to me. You don't really need a oral. Save that for your next prep. Test and nandrolone with a ton of good clean bodybuilding food and you'll be gtg.
Thanks guys! Probs will just throw in Primo and Mk-677 in that case.

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Looks solid. Last bulk was 600 test 400 primo 400 npp with Tbol last 5 weeks. Solid gains. Test level of 5200. Up 15lb

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looks solid. Last bulk was 600 test 400 primo 400 npp with Tbol last 5 weeks. Solid gains. Test level of 5200. Up 15lb
That's how it's done right there perfect combo of injectables and an oral at the end. Nice to see someone knows wtf they're doing