Looking for cutting cycle ideas instead of repeating same stuff

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hi all,

Ive been cycling for over 5 years now, started with ph/ds, lately been running test e/var/msten and the likes but obviously the results have diminished from repeating that.

If im being honest, none of the old school stuff even comes close to the drastic body transformation i experienced when i did 3 months of 7 alpha ace / topical trestolone. I went from chunky monkey to ab veins for a while.

Since then and doing more research I had decided to forego 19nors since i found out that they can suppress you for up to 18 months.... i am not on trt and bounce back pretty easily but i dont find this is worth it on paper.

My plan is to do another cycle next september. I suppose I am looking for ideas for a good cut/recomp cycle. Only things I would like to avoid at hgh/slin/19nors/t3.

14 weeker test e based is what im thinking. If you have experienced this slump and have had a successful cycle to share please do!

Thanks,

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds like your looking for something besides the basics. Probably hard to match trest and I don't believe it will supress you for 18 months with a pct. I've ran it last few cycles and balls come back online fine. A few things I can think of is I know a guy that actually liked low dose anadrol on a cut. No bloat and filled out the muscle bellies. I never really. Then their is my favorite which is injectable rad140. Like tren light. It's my favorite compound well uo there with trest. Some of the sarms have legit good effects. S4 gave me the hard loook but the vision sides can be brutal for me. S23 some seem to love for a cut but it is pretty suppressive supposedly. That's about all I can think of that is not the usual tren, Winnie, var, etc.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds like your looking for something besides the basics. Probably hard to match trest and I don't believe it will supress you for 18 months with a pct. I've ran it last few cycles and balls come back online fine. A few things I can think of is I know a guy that actually liked low dose anadrol on a cut. No bloat and filled out the muscle bellies. I never really. Then their is my favorite which is injectable rad140. Like tren light. It's my favorite compound well uo there with trest. Some of the sarms have legit good effects. S4 gave me the hard loook but the vision sides can be brutal for me. S23 some seem to love for a cut but it is pretty suppressive supposedly. That's about all I can think of that is not the usual tren, Winnie, var, etc.
I believe he is referring to findings on deca durabolin // // trest without a decanoate ester attached will clr in short order.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You ran one of if not the most suppressive 19-nor that we have , trest, and had fantastic results and I assume you recovered since you did not mention otherwise. GO BY YOUR OWN PERSONAL EXPERIENCES and not some BS written by someone who misinterprets studies or simply repeats things they have heard online.

Your question has the answer you are looking for.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You ran one of if not the most suppressive 19-nor that we have , trest, and had fantastic results and I assume you recovered since you did not mention otherwise. GO BY YOUR OWN PERSONAL EXPERIENCES and not some BS written by someone who misinterprets studies or simply repeats things they have heard online.

Your question has the answer you are looking for.
This is what I was thinking when reading the original post.

If it works well for you, low/acceptable sides where you feel reasonable, including having a decent recovery process…what else can you ask for? If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.

Masteron also combos well with trestolone, fwiw, if you need more downward pressure on estrogen level on it.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is what I was thinking when reading the original post.

If it works well for you, low/acceptable sides where you feel reasonable, including having a decent recovery process…what else can you ask for? If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.

Masteron also combos well with trestolone, fwiw, if you need more downward pressure on estrogen level on it.
Exactly, if you don’t get bad sides with Trest, and see mainly positive results, l would run a cycle with Test, Mast, and Trest. Those three stack great together in a cycle, whether on a bulk or cut, with the proper training and diet.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sorry for the late reply but thanks for the great posts! I suppose it was silly not to run what worked like a miracle on me.... now only thing left to decide is how much test to run with a 50mg daily td trest ace dose... ive done 500mg test alone, 175mg test and 50mg trest... i was a bit bloated with 175/50 but handled it well. Tempted to push that limit up maybe...

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Damn... 50mgs a day of Trest...
I ran a blend of TPP/NPP/Mast..100mgs of each per cc....after my firstTrest run,unfortunately, I had some medical issues and had to stop..
Also,there's a big surge in oral combos..Winny/Var..Drol/Var..ect..
Best of both, less sides...
Might be worth looking into..I've done the Drol/Dbol for mass..very nice..
Some sources are offering such compounds..there's always DHB..not sure if it's a 19..I'm old and my memory isn't that great..lol
Z...

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just finished my 1st run with Trest..But,I only ran 25mgs M..W..F..I don't convert easily but at 57,I went with a lower dose..
I believe I was using Test E at 400/wk and Deca at 300..
I did a little experimenting with M1T and a nice Pre-WO...The Pre-WO was a TNE/Tren base 75/25mg split..but the kicker was 50mgs of Drol, with it...
Learned alot on that cycle and very happy with my Results..
Appetite and sex drive was through the Roof..I eat extremely clean, pushed a ton of protein and added some things to my Recovery Protocols..Only ran it for 8 weeks..then switched to a TPP/NPP/Mast blend..But C flared up and had to stop everything the 2nd week into the cut..
Had little to no sides at that 25mgs dose, but very nice gains..
Z...

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just finished my 1st run with Trest..But,I only ran 25mgs M..W..F..I don't convert easily but at 57,I went with a lower dose..
I believe I was using Test E at 400/wk and Deca at 300..
I did a little experimenting with M1T and a nice Pre-WO...The Pre-WO was a TNE/Tren base 75/25mg split..but the kicker was 50mgs of Drol, with it...
Learned alot on that cycle and very happy with my Results..
Appetite and sex drive was through the Roof..I eat extremely clean, pushed a ton of protein and added some things to my Recovery Protocols..Only ran it for 8 weeks..then switched to a TPP/NPP/Mast blend..But C flared up and had to stop everything the 2nd week into the cut..
Had little to no sides at that 25mgs dose, but very nice gains..
Z...
Yeah injectable Trest is more potent than transdermal, so your 75 mg, which would seem low for a lot of compounds, is actually plenty for most to see some decent results.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry for the late reply but thanks for the great posts! I suppose it was silly not to run what worked like a miracle on me.... now only thing left to decide is how much test to run with a 50mg daily td trest ace dose... ive done 500mg test alone, 175mg test and 50mg trest... i was a bit bloated with 175/50 but handled it well. Tempted to push that limit up maybe...
You could run that again and add about 300 a week of Mast, and I think you would be very pleased. Just have Caber or Prami on hand and run a P5P supplement like SNS Reduce P throughout, for Prolactin, and you’re set.👍

Pulpfiction

Pulpfiction

Awards
Hi all,

Ive been cycling for over 5 years now, started with ph/ds, lately been running test e/var/msten and the likes but obviously the results have diminished from repeating that.

If im being honest, none of the old school stuff even comes close to the drastic body transformation i experienced when i did 3 months of 7 alpha ace / topical trestolone. I went from chunky monkey to ab veins for a while.

Since then and doing more research I had decided to forego 19nors since i found out that they can suppress you for up to 18 months.... i am not on trt and bounce back pretty easily but i dont find this is worth it on paper.

My plan is to do another cycle next september. I suppose I am looking for ideas for a good cut/recomp cycle. Only things I would like to avoid at hgh/slin/19nors/t3.

14 weeker test e based is what im thinking. If you have experienced this slump and have had a successful cycle to share please do!

Thanks,
The ultimate SHRED cycle for me it’s test/tren ace/mast p, now I stopped using tren for a little while and just the mast is great for leaning/drying. Try test, eq, mast. It needs to be at least 16 weeks because eq won’t come into effect until week6-8, but I was the most vascular I ever was on that cycle.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The ultimate SHRED cycle for me it’s test/tren ace/mast p, now I stopped using tren for a little while and just the mast is great for leaning/drying. Try test, eq, mast. It needs to be at least 16 weeks because eq won’t come into effect until week6-8, but I was the most vascular I ever was on that cycle.
That will definitely help you get shredded, as long as you’re not one that gets the Tren sides and have to stop it early.

Pulpfiction

Pulpfiction

Awards
That will definitely help you get shredded, as long as you’re not one that gets the Tren sides and have to stop it early.
I never really get too bad sides on tren. But I don’t run it above 300, sometimes 250. I ran it at 350 one time and my lipids were all over the place. Get extremely horny as well. Have never needed caber or prami for prolactin issues like some people get

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
A lot of people consider DHB as Tren's little brother..or Old Man's Tren..
Might be worth some looking into..
Tren is something at my age I doubt I'll ever use again..
Some report that "feeling of well-being " on DHB..
Z...

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I never really get too bad sides on tren. But I don’t run it above 300, sometimes 250. I ran it at 350 one time and my lipids were all over the place. Get extremely horny as well. Have never needed caber or prami for prolactin issues like some people get
Yeah Tren will have you seeing boobs everywhere you turn, even sand dunes. And women that are 5s all of a sudden become 9s.😜

4FCB4C8A-38B3-4722-84D1-6344E4A68517.jpeg