ideal fat percentage for mass bulking during ph cycles...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
during natty test and ph cycles whats your opinion on body fat% levels? whats the ideal % to effectively gain mass without the increased risk of additional body fat? now i understand fat gain will happen naturally based on diet but what are the odds of high test/hormone levels speeding up the process of fat storages. i ask because i will be running 8 weeks of ams's anabolic growth kit along with nocturnabol and am currently 15-16% at 184lbs..

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
I guess 14%-15% bf is good While bulking... You can also keep a nice cardio cycle to keep your bf% constant or eve drop it while bulking... It is not necessary to GAIN fat while Bulking... Trust me, I have gained about 4-5%bf, now that I am bulking but I have (about some 2 weeks ago) strated to lose bf as well...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
during my ph bulks i try and drop cardio and utilize every cal i consume...im not against gaining fat just wondering if a higher body fat percentage and the introdutcion of estrogen (if any) is more likely to convert excess cals to fat storages...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
during my ph bulks i try and drop cardio and utilize every cal i consume...im not against gaining fat just wondering if a higher body fat percentage and the introdutcion of estrogen (if any) is more likely to convert excess cals to fat storages...
a little, but its pretty hard to get any sort of accurate "optimum" spot. i'd guess between 10-15% is pretty decent, much below that and your body will be more inclined to store fat. Much above that and moreso than anything else, gaining an extra 1-2lbs of fat isn't as visible as it is below that, so accurately shifting diet as you see fat accumulation is harder. I would lean towards anything under 18% probably not making such a huge difference in estrogen levels that its not critical from that aspect.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
a little, but its pretty hard to get any sort of accurate "optimum" spot. i'd guess between 10-15% is pretty decent, much below that and your body will be more inclined to store fat. Much above that and moreso than anything else, gaining an extra 1-2lbs of fat isn't as visible as it is below that, so accurately shifting diet as you see fat accumulation is harder. I would lean towards anything under 18% probably not making such a huge difference in estrogen levels that its not critical from that aspect.
awsome...so in my situation at 15-17% im good to go?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
it shouldn't have negative effects, just you'll have to watch closely at fat getting added, because 1% more isn't necessarily as obvious as it would be at 11%. Its just in terms of definition, etc that its harder to tell if you gain 2lbs in a week whether it was mostly fat or mostly muscle at higher bf levels

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
gotcha....luckily it seems my body is pretty good at using all the cals for fuel rather than fat storages, but i will be tracking everything on this run...thanks alot!

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
Estrogen might cause you to retain water, which can lead to temporary weight gain. But I don't think it'll COnVeRT excess cals to fat thou.

YES you are good to go! Good luck! :)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
thanks bud....alittle water wont hurt, it'll come off in pct!