Need a good recomp cycles ideas needed

JordyJordan

Awards
I'm new here but I have been studying and taking pro hormones for 2 years now I need a good recomp cycle I want to gain like 5 solid lbs I really don't want any water retention I was thinking like a Trenazone and epistane stack or something like that I took Trenazone a little while ago and had some good results with it but if you guys have any ideas let me know them

BigBicepBill

BigBicepBill

Awards
katandrol/hdrol would be a kick ass cutting/recomp cycle

SellMeSanity

SellMeSanity

Awards
check this out:
anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177596-rickrock-turns-rippedrock.html

JordyJordan

Awards
I ran a cycle of h drol and really didn't get much but I dosed it pretty low what do you guys normally dose h drol at

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I ran a cycle of h drol and really didn't get much but I dosed it pretty low what do you guys normally dose h drol at
Taper up from 50 to 75... If u can handle 75 around 5th week then go to 100

JordyJordan

Awards
Ok thanks and I have never taken helladrol do you have any experience with it dry gains? Any water retention? Strength?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Ok thanks and I have never taken helladrol do you have any experience with it dry gains? Any water retention? Strength?
Dry compound. Strength is great and works for cut, recomp or bulk. Hella is what's up

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Sounds good to me. Add stano-200 by lgi.

thehulk0316

thehulk0316

Awards
Anyone have any experience with 7-11 Stack from Prototype Nutrition? Good? Bad? Not worth it? Am looking into it and would appreciate some feedback. I searched on this forum and have not found much literature from anyone that may have played with this. Thanks.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you take stano while on Hella? If so, did you take them together and what dosage (stano)?
I'm doing epi stacked with stano come June 4th. Dosing stano at 600/800 all the way through

JordyJordan

Awards
If I were to take something that I get water retention from
And then take Stano would that eliminate the water retention from the first product?

SellMeSanity

SellMeSanity

Awards
I'm doing epi stacked with stano come June 4th. Dosing stano at 600/800 all the way through
Nice. I'm starting week two of a Trenazone/Hella/Stano/Forma Cycle right now, so far so good.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Trenazone 2ml for 6 weeks
Dimethazine 30/30/30/45/45/45
Stanodrol 600mg for 6 weeks
AKA my damn the torpedos idea.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice. I'm starting week two of a Trenazone/Hella/Stano/Forma Cycle right now, so far so good.
This sounds good too lol. Might add trenazone now just to compete with ur stack. Lol

SellMeSanity

SellMeSanity

Awards
I def. recommend adding the tren, esp for recomp. I'm logging my cycle with weight, bf%, str increase, and before/after pictures and will post it up at the end (easier to read and go through) i'm excited to see the end result :hump:

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Add stano 600-800 all the way through or u can bridge into stano. Ima run at 1000

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I def. recommend adding the tren, esp for recomp. I'm logging my cycle with weight, bf%, str increase, and before/after pictures and will post it up at the end (easier to read and go through) i'm excited to see the end result :hump:
Give me the link. I want to follow