Status
Not open for further replies.
ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've never seen that low.... But if so I guess I'll be buying more protein even though I have plenty.

ELROCK I haven't tried the mocha yet. But the Cinnamon and Peanut are next on my list. If I can get the prices above though, I'll be ordering meow.
Same here man!

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
Well, at least, it looks like we'll be getting reviews on the entire line-up from you adventurous folks who are stocking up.

I was once sitting on 50+ lbs of protein. You are not alone :)

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'll never buy protein anywhere else again lol

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love their Milk protein, last time I ordered it they only had it in vanilla though.
Yup. Still only in Vanilla it seems. I've got pouches of the 5.5 lbers. Cheap, free shipping, discount codes, and solid profile though...unbeatable IMO

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
picked up a bag of impact whey roly poly jam (we will see) and got a bag of natural chocolate micellar whey for $18.94 shipped. Un. Real. We'll see on the taste

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
picked up a bag of impact whey roly poly jam (we will see) and got a bag of natural chocolate micellar whey for $18.94 shipped. Un. Real. We'll see on the taste
Roly poly is a nice light strawberry flavor. Good but not spectacular.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
Roly poly is a nice light strawberry flavor. Good but not spectacular.
ok looks like I will be adding some truvia. I mostly made the order for the Micellar Casein... 2.2lbs of micellar and 2.2lbs of a good whey mix for 19 is unreal

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
got my 5.5lb of chocolate caramel today, $31 shipped. And my goodness, it is delicious. I've tried a few other flavors, but this one is the best so far IMO. Price was phenomenal too.

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
One of the best deals i made with MyProtein was a discount of 40% in the whole website, including products already in promotion.

Even last week i bought two 1.8kg Recovery XS at 13€ each (with 33% discount code and promotion already on the product), when the usual price is 35€ each.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anymore flavor reviews?. Anyone here try the cookies?. The double chocolate are nasty. The white chocolate almond are yummy. You can tell they have a lot of protein in them, because they are chalky, but still good. My tastes might not be in line with most though, as I don't like many protein bars or protein cookies. Most of them taste chalky to me but with the MyProtein cookies, the white chocolate almond is sweet enough to counter the chalk like taste. With the double chocolate it just wasn't sweet enough so it seemed like the chalkiness took over.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Anymore flavor reviews?. Anyone here try the cookies?. The double chocolate are nasty. The white chocolate almond are yummy. You can tell they have a lot of protein in them, because they are chalky, but still good. My tastes might not be in line with most though, as I don't like many protein bars or protein cookies. Most of them taste chalky to me but with the MyProtein cookies, the white chocolate almond is sweet enough to counter the chalk like taste. With the double chocolate it just wasn't sweet enough so it seemed like the chalkiness took over.
I have a few more flavors but haven't opened them yet. I'll get some reviews when I get to those ones

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The vanilla has hardly any flavor to it at all. Two scoops in 8 oz of water and I can barely taste anything.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The vanilla has hardly any flavor to it at all. Two scoops in 8 oz of water and I can barely taste anything.
I have the casein vanilla. Two scoops is like a milkshake or malt and tastes pretty vanillaey. It's not an overpowering flavor. Just a smooth, well bodied vanilla

Do you have the whey vanilla?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have the casein vanilla. Two scoops is like a milkshake or malt and tastes pretty vanillaey. It's not an overpowering flavor. Just a smooth, well bodied vanilla

Do you have the whey vanilla?
Yeah it's the impact whey. I'm fine with the taste since I'm not a huge vanilla fan but if you're looking for flavor I would stay away from their whey Vanilla unless you want to triple scoop it every time. Lol

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They are very light flavorings so far from what I tried. Vanilla tastes good in milk, as does raspberry and strawberry roly poly. I find the flavors are better with milk, but pretty light. I actually prefer it to the overflavored and over sweetened stuff from PES and the likes.

This also doesn't leave a gross aftertaste and mouthful like select did. I'm in at 6.6lbs for $39 shipped

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Natural banana flavor, like it a lot, light, no artificial taste, better than plain banana

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered some vanilla milk protein, I'll let you all know my thoughts. Really been enjoying the Impact Chocolate Caramel, it's fantastic. They just dropped another huge sale too

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Natural banana flavor, like it a lot, light, no artificial taste, better than plain banana
All supplements & proteins in the banana flavor all taste so artificial. So no artificial taste with this one?

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
All supplements & proteins in the banana flavor all taste so artificial. So no artificial taste with this one?
No, at least I didnt notice anything unnatural aftertaste, just banana

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered some vanilla milk protein, I'll let you all know my thoughts. Really been enjoying the Impact Chocolate Caramel, it's fantastic. They just dropped another huge sale too
It's very mild on milk. I mixed it in water last night and
It was super thin and didn't have a good flavor. I'm assuming I used too much water. I didn't really pay attention it was like 2 am and I had been studying all day. I like it though. Very smooth and controlled. It's not like "WOW! That's super vanilla" but it's not too sweet.

rhoadx

Awards
  • Established
Cause of this thread I had to try my protein, that value is hard to pass up. Only flavor I've tried so far is chocolate mint. It's a subtle flavor but not bad at all

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cause of this thread I had to try my protein, that value is hard to pass up. Only flavor I've tried so far is chocolate mint. It's a subtle flavor but not bad at all
I've got 11 pounds of it to go through. I'm finishing up the lemon cheesecake flavor, and it's growing on me. At first I thought it was gross, but now I'm actually starting to enjoy it.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
It's very mild on milk. I mixed it in water last night and
It was super thin and didn't have a good flavor. I'm assuming I used too much water. I didn't really pay attention it was like 2 am and I had been studying all day. I like it though. Very smooth and controlled. It's not like "WOW! That's super vanilla" but it's not too sweet.
Good to know. Thanks bro. You mentioned earlier it was super thick in milk right? I'm planning to use it for recipes and cooking so I'm hoping its not real thin

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good to know. Thanks bro. You mentioned earlier it was super thick in milk right? I'm planning to use it for recipes and cooking so I'm hoping its not real thin
I originally 2 scoops in 8 oz of milk and it was concrete. Added 4 more oz and it was cartoon toxic sludge. At 16 oz of milk, it was fairly thick but I had no trouble getting it down. At 12 oz, it moved out of my shaker cup literally slower than molasses.

I was drained last night so I could have used 16 oz of water with 1 scoop. I have no idea but it's never been that thin with milk.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I originally 2 scoops in 8 oz of milk and it was concrete. Added 4 more oz and it was cartoon toxic sludge. At 16 oz of milk, it was fairly thick but I had no trouble getting it down. At 12 oz, it moved out of my shaker cup literally slower than molasses.

I was drained last night so I could have used 16 oz of water with 1 scoop. I have no idea but it's never been that thin with milk.
Hahaha love your descriptions man, too funny. Rep'd. I'll have to experiment with liquid amounts when it gets here, thanks again.

BorisF

BorisF

Awards
they had 2x 2,5kg protein for 60euros few weeks ago

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After reading this thread I thought I'd give it a shot. Tried to order 3 different times in the past week, but every time it says there was a problem with payment. PayPal the first 2 times and credit card the last time. Of course, tried to use the "Exclusive" promo on the first order and it wouldn't allow me to use it again, same with the "Three for Two" and again with the "Half Off" promo. MyProtein may very well be the best protein ever, but I'll never know since for some reason I can't get it ordered. In the meantime, my Ergonine ordered the same day has already arrived and my Conqu3r Unleashed from NP should be here in a couple of days, so life's good.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have never had a problem ordering. It's almost too easy.

That's unfortunate you had trouble. They are definitely a great value.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never had a problem ordering either. Customer service with them is great though. I didn't like the lemon cheesecake protein and the double chocolate cookies, so they sent me sample packs, 3 each of almost every flavor of protein they have. They also included a different flavor of the cookies-an entire box, plus a jar of their house brand natural peanut butter. All of that was free. So if something ever goes wrong, you know they have your back. It was actually because I didn't want the double chocolate flavor cookies after I placed the order. I changed my mind and emailed them and told them to switch the flavor and they said they couldn't do that. So I complained because usually most places can change the order as long as it hasn't shipped. That is the reason they hooked me up.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I saw the literally thousands of reviews and have no idea what my issues were. PayPal processed everything fine, but MyProtein had me cancel. Third one I assumed maybe they didn't want to accept PayPal, so I ran it on my card. Four days later I get the same email saying to cancel and reorder. Just used the same card this morning to order a USP Labs shirt with no problem. It's a shame, cause I really wanted to give it a shot, but now it's just too frustrating. Wonder what the issue actually is?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I saw the literally thousands of reviews and have no idea what my issues were. PayPal processed everything fine, but MyProtein had me cancel. Third one I assumed maybe they didn't want to accept PayPal, so I ran it on my card. Four days later I get the same email saying to cancel and reorder. Just used the same card this morning to order a USP Labs shirt with no problem. It's a shame, cause I really wanted to give it a shot, but now it's just too frustrating. Wonder what the issue actually is?
I'd contact their customer service to try and figure it out.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I pay with PayPal and my credit card depending on how lazy I am feeling. But T-Bone is right. Contact them and they'll fix you up.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've never had a problem ordering either. Customer service with them is great though. I didn't like the lemon cheesecake protein and the double chocolate cookies, so they sent me sample packs, 3 each of almost every flavor of protein they have. They also included a different flavor of the cookies-an entire box, plus a jar of their house brand natural peanut butter. All of that was free. So if something ever goes wrong, you know they have your back. It was actually because I didn't want the double chocolate flavor cookies after I placed the order. I changed my mind and emailed them and told them to switch the flavor and they said they couldn't do that. So I complained because usually most places can change the order as long as it hasn't shipped. That is the reason they hooked me up.
Does this mean you've tried peanut cookie and Cinnamon Roll/Danish ?! How were they!!!!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
......Contact them and they'll fix you up.
Did that already. From the other issues I know it takes a couple of days to get a response, which isn't a big deal. But they haven't told me what the issue is, just that I need to cancel and reorder. I posted here just to see if anybody else has had any problems. Since Payment Problems is one of the choices on the drop down menu on there contact page, I was guessing it's a common problem.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
I pay with PayPal and my credit card depending on how lazy I am feeling. But T-Bone is right. Contact them and they'll fix you up.
Haha, I choose my payment option depending on that too

Hemavol

Awards
I have tried Chocolate Smooth and Chocolate Caramel.

Chocolate Smooth was quite a disappointment, since it is the most selling flavor they have and people are hyping on it. Imo it is not chocolaty or is but there is other taste to it as well which for me is quite hard to describe. It is not bad either but I was expecting more. Consistency of the liquid is nice tho, it is quite thick and I like it.

Chocolate Smooth
Taste: 2/5
Consistency: 4/5
Price: 4/5 (would be 5/5 if it was on SALE in my country).
Miscibility: 5/5
Overall: 3/5

Chocolate Caramel
Taste: 4/5
Overall: 4/5

Chocolate caramel was nice surprise and tbh I liked it. But it feels like one of those flavors that you will get "bored with" quite fast. Tomorrow going to try Chocolate Nut.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I prefer double chocolate over chocolate smooth. Double chocolate is much richer and chocolatier

Hemavol

Awards
If you like that nutty taste, this is definitely the flavor for you. For me, I would prefer more chocolaty and hint of nuttiness, but it is what it is. Not bad at all. Next time when I take this, I will add some of that Chocolate Smooth to it and see where that goes :D

Chocolate Nut
Taste: 3/5 (for my taste buds, but if you like nutty, this is the **** for you!)

So all the girls, get your NUTS!

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
If you like that nutty taste, this is definitely the flavor for you. For me, I would prefer more chocolaty and hint of nuttiness, but it is what it is. Not bad at all. Next time when I take this, I will add some of that Chocolate Smooth to it and see where that goes :D

Chocolate Nut
Taste: 3/5 (for my taste buds, but if you like nutty, this is the **** for you!)

So all the girls, get your NUTS!
Thanks for these detailed reviews. It really helps to have ratings instead of just words in order to compare.

Hemavol

Awards
np. will keep you updated when ever I will buy other flavors. Chocolate Caramel is the bomb!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've tried quite a few, not sure if I have commented yet.

Choc Mint - Drinkable. Pretty good actually.
Cookies and Cream - At first I really liked it but after about 15 lbs it's just alright now. Very drinkable though.
Chocolate caramel - Tasty
Rhubarb - Nasty
Strawberry - Nasty. Very chemically
Chocolate peanut butter - Pretty good
Cinnamon Roll - Pretty good
English Toffee - Alright. Drinkable.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've tried quite a few, not sure if I have commented yet.

Choc Mint - Drinkable. Pretty good actually.
Cookies and Cream - At first I really liked it but after about 15 lbs it's just alright now. Very drinkable though.
Chocolate caramel - Tasty
Rhubarb - Nasty
Strawberry - Nasty. Very chemically
Chocolate peanut butter - Pretty good
Cinnamon Roll - Pretty good
English Toffee - Alright. Drinkable.
This is good feedback. I'm going to be trying CnC and Cinnamon Roll.

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
I believe that Adobo is the only who has tried Cinnamon Danish, but I'm not sure if he had Cinnamon Roll.

I'd love to hear a flavor comparison if anyone gets to put these in a head-to-head battle.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I made the mistake of buying the "sour apple" flavoring with my 2.2 pounds of creatine. Worst.Mistake.Ever.

Tastes ****ing horrible. Should have just gone with flavorless :(

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Flavorless was pleasant, had a slight cheesy taste that matched well with milk. But it has been like three years since I tried it

Status
Not open for further replies.