myprotein users....

Status
Not open for further replies.
ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I am always looking for a decent quality protein at a reasonable price. I have heard others on the board talk about myprotein and I am thinking about trying it out as a cheap but decent protein. I was choosing between impact whey and the milk protein. Which one did you guys prefer. I personally like the idea of the milk protein because it is a natural mixture of whey and casein. Thoughts?

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Whatever is cheaper is usually what I choose, the milk protein sounds good, a mix of proteins is always good. Although whey protein isolate is the best for quickest absorption post workout

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Whatever is cheaper is usually what I choose, the milk protein sounds good, a mix of proteins is always good. Although whey protein isolate is the best for quickest absorption post workout
Yeah but I feel speed of absorption is overblown and doesn't justify the extra in price

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Yeah but I feel speed of absorption is overblown and doesn't justify the extra in price
I agree to an extent but your results can only be as extreme as your goals, so if your that nit picky then go for the quality products and with myprotein its already at a reasonable price. But then again if you dont want the extra expense, the protein that suits you and your goals best will be best. Just my two cents.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Usually will always pick the whey, if also on sale and I have the funds will pick each for a better blend and thicker shake. But I always opt for the whey, fwiw

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Usually will always pick the whey, if also on sale and I have the funds will pick each for a better blend and thicker shake. But I always opt for the whey, fwiw
So what is with everybody and the have to have mixes? Why do you prefer whey? I've always bought it out of habit. I normally get the vitamin shoppe whey tech pro 24 when it's buy one get one 50% off

sareea

Awards
I am always looking for a decent quality protein at a reasonable price. I have heard others on the board talk about myprotein and I am thinking about trying it out as a cheap but decent protein. I was choosing between impact whey and the milk protein. Which one did you guys prefer. I personally like the idea of the milk protein because it is a natural mixture of whey and casein. Thoughts?
I know in the US they got a deal 5lbs True Whey (isolate+concentrate) for 19$ ... coupon: GAINS ...
I personally tend to trust other brands more than myprotein, but my protein is legit I think, I don't know...

Status
Not open for further replies.