Myprotein protein cookies!

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I got some chocolate/mint cookies that's good but want to now how the other flavors are?

The nutrition is actually pretty good and they are tasty so I want to get more! :)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
have you had lenny and larrys? i am only asking as a consistency based question. sometimes when i buy them they are soft but more often they are hard almost like they completely crumble apart. like eating fat free sand- yea figure that out lol

i wanted to get the cookies from above but wanted a guinea pig - i mean someone nice to try them first

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Len and larrys are definitely worth checking out. Taste great and fairly good macros.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Len and larrys are definitely worth checking out. Taste great and fairly good macros.
oh i have them- buy them weekly but some boxes seem like they were made in 1804- others are soft so 1 more box of 1800's and im done

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
have you had lenny and larrys? i am only asking as a consistency based question. sometimes when i buy them they are soft but more often they are hard almost like they completely crumble apart. like eating fat free sand- yea figure that out lol

i wanted to get the cookies from above but wanted a guinea pig - i mean someone nice to try them first
No I never tried them, fat free sand didn't sound so tempting so I probably stay away... lol!

The choc/mint I have is soft and taste is pretty good as well. Each cookie have 37g protein, 10g fat and 20g carbs which I think is great, I recommend them.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
hmm - well you and Rocket3015 may have sold me here

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chocolate Mint is my favorite. Tastes the least artificial.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established