MY LGD/GW CYCLE!!!!!

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
I'm using GW right now. It took about 4 or more weeks to kick in but I am seeing fat loss now which is nice. I've lost about 3% body fat since starting.
Took that long for GW to really get cranking?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Took that long for GW to really get cranking?
Time to "kick in" seems to be really user dependent from what I've seen, with some saying they notice endurance etc from week 1 and others saying results took 1 month or even longer.

CJNator

Awards
Time to "kick in" seems to be really user dependent from what I've seen, with some saying they notice endurance etc from week 1 and others saying results took 1 month or even longer.
Wow I didn't know that, it kicks in withing a week for me.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Wow I didn't know that, it kicks in withing a week for me.
Yeah I mean technically it "should" kick in pretty fast, with fat reduction taking place over time of course. But I have seen reports all over the board with regards to how quickly a user can feel it working.

Probably also important to note that some types of training are obviously better suited to the endurance aspect of GW, and that users who practice low volume lifting (for example) likely won't get nearly as much out of the product.

CJNator

Awards
Yeah I mean technically it "should" kick in pretty fast, with fat reduction taking place over time of course. But I have seen reports all over the board with regards to how quickly a user can feel it working.

Probably also important to note that some types of training are obviously better suited to the endurance aspect of GW, and that users who practice low volume lifting (for example) likely won't get nearly as much out of the product.
That's definitely true, it helps a lot with super sets and high volume training. With strength training it would be pointless IMO unless they do cardio too.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tribulules terristris for COX-2 inhibition of the carder1ne??how long are you going to run that stack?and how are the gainzz on this?any libido issues?@clown007
How many mg of the tribulus do you recommend? Optimum has one with 625 mg and I've seen others that have 1000mg.

clown007

clown007

Awards
Tribulules terristris for COX-2 inhibition of the carder1ne??how long are you going to run that stack?and how are the gainzz on this?any libido issues?@clown007
No libido issues with the GW, but the LGD has caused some suppression for sure. The Alpha Gainz was supposed to help that (I'd hoped) but it didn't. The addition of the Dermacrine has definitely made things better though.

As far as the GW "kick-in time" I found the endurance improvements to be inconsistent at the start. Some days I felt like it must be working because my endurance was high, other days I felt like it hadn't. I didn't feel a consistent uptick in endurance until a few weeks in and then the fat loss a few weeks after that. Now the GW did effect blood pressure quickly, and I did get headaches when I initially switched to 21mg. These went away after a few days by monitoring my carb intake and sodium intake (thanks to Hastur for this).

Wokfighter

Awards
No libido issues with the GW, but the LGD has caused some suppression for sure. The Alpha Gainz was supposed to help that (I'd hoped) but it didn't. The addition of the Dermacrine has definitely made things better though.

As far as the GW "kick-in time" I found the endurance improvements to be inconsistent at the start. Some days I felt like it must be working because my endurance was high, other days I felt like it hadn't. I didn't feel a consistent uptick in endurance until a few weeks in and then the fat loss a few weeks after that. Now the GW did effect blood pressure quickly, and I did get headaches when I initially switched to 21mg. These went away after a few days by monitoring my carb intake and sodium intake (thanks to Hastur for this).
Good info!thanks alot.i think im going for the TD 4-dhea instead of the alpha stano with some dermacrine for my run with LGD en GW.

huxley309

huxley309

Awards
  • Established
Gw kicks in real fast for me, i can tell within a day if i'm on it.
Been getting shots of adrenaline from it, seems some can get it from being on cycle, some sort of cns stimulation or summat.

Popping passion flower seems to alleviate it.

Hastur

Awards

I'm happy this worked so well for you, it's a relatively simple fix and one people don't consider when encountering side effects with GW. I'm glad you're spreading the word, bro!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weathermark how is the cycle going homie? We need updates!

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for lack of updates guys, I've been quite sick this weekend into yesturday. My diet also took a hit because I was trying to eat anything that would stay down. I'm back on track today diet wise and feeling much better. Worked back today...holy mother what pump I got. Not sure if it was the hydro3 or the TREST finally kicking in but holy crap it hurt so good.....I had to lower the weight because the pump was so much lol. Overall....great workout and it feels good to be back. I'll post a progress pic hopefully by this weekend.

Hastur

Awards
Sorry for lack of updates guys, I've been quite sick this weekend into yesturday. My diet also took a hit because I was trying to eat anything that would stay down. I'm back on track today diet wise and feeling much better. Worked back today...holy mother what pump I got. Not sure if it was the hydro3 or the TREST finally kicking in but holy crap it hurt so good.....I had to lower the weight because the pump was so much lol. Overall....great workout and it feels good to be back. I'll post a progress pic hopefully by this weekend.
That sounds rough, man! Glad you bounced back! Hopefully your gains didn't take too much of a hit with being sick!

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
The picture just doesn't do justice. As you can see though, I've made progress from my starting photo. Like I said... No justice as I'm sure is the same with many of you when you post pictures. Im looking leaner yet bigger/fuller....I LOVE IT. The TREST is finally kicking in :). Tomorrow will be an off day as the wife and I head up to Massachusetts to Six Flags!!! Sunday I'll be hitting legs. Overall I'm 4 weeks into my 12 week cycle and enjoying it more and more everyday. These compounds (LGD GW HYDRO3 and TREST) are really beginning to shine.

Attachments

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I can relate on the photo doing no justice when I post em but you look good man !sound alike a killer combo !

CJNator

Awards
The picture just doesn't do justice. As you can see though, I've made progress from my starting photo. Like I said... No justice as I'm sure is the same with many of you when you post pictures. Im looking leaner yet bigger/fuller....I LOVE IT. The TREST is finally kicking in :). Tomorrow will be an off day as the wife and I head up to Massachusetts to Six Flags!!! Sunday I'll be hitting legs. Overall I'm 4 weeks into my 12 week cycle and enjoying it more and more everyday. These compounds (LGD GW HYDRO3 and TREST) are really beginning to shine.
Lookin solid man!

clown007

clown007

Awards
Definitely looking good man!
Great work!!

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
I can relate on the photo doing no justice when I post em but you look good man !sound alike a killer combo !
It really doesn't lol. I took my shirt off and was like"holy shyt I look good" then I took a picture and was like "meh I look ok" lol ?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It really doesn't lol. I took my shirt off and was like"holy shyt I look good" then I took a picture and was like "meh I look ok" lol ��
Yeah, photos suck. I always have the same problem

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yeah man, looking strong as shiit. I forgot you added the Tr3st. I like the sound of your stack!!

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
D@mn. One thing I've noticed for the past 5 days or so is I'm a walking furnace. I'm hot all the freaking time!!! Normally with the AC on and 71 in our house, I'm chilled....not the case as of late.....I'm on the verge of sweating, I'm like sticky haha...I'm curious if this is the GW really starting to crank? If so I'd be afraid to jump to 21mg ( currently14mg), I'd be sweating my balls off 24/7 at a stand still lol.

CJNator

Awards
D@mn. One thing I've noticed for the past 5 days or so is I'm a walking furnace. I'm hot all the freaking time!!! Normally with the AC on and 71 in our house, I'm chilled....not the case as of late.....I'm on the verge of sweating, I'm like sticky haha...I'm curious if this is the GW really starting to crank? If so I'd be afraid to jump to 21mg ( currently14mg), I'd be sweating my balls off 24/7 at a stand still lol.
Maybe high bp from LGD, I don't recall getting a thermo effect from GW but someone else will chime in. I didn't respond to GW like others did.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe high bp from LGD, I don't recall getting a thermo effect from GW but someone else will chime in. I didn't respond to GW like others did.
I ran a high dose of GW at a very low bf and noticed a slight increase in body temp but nothing legendary.

Hastur

Awards
No one really reports that being a side effect of GW, to the best of my knowledge. It sounds more like something I'd attribute to Trest honestly. Perhaps an experienced Trest user can chime in here and add some anecdotal data to the matter.

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
Yes the TREST has officially kicked in. I have that "look" if you know what I mean... I'm sure you do :). Full and lean baby. 100mg is working g awesome with much more to come I'm sure. I've been focusing on really "feeling" the muscle and making it work so slightly lower weight is being used but feel like an overall better workout. Oh and my nuts...... GONE. I'm serious, I've never been this bad..... They are the size of fresh cherries ? ? oh well. LOVING THIS CYCLE!!!

jimjones87

Awards
Haha damn - guessing thats just a temporary side effect? And the boys will be back once you ramp up into PCT?

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
Yes they will return once I come off at the end of October. Until then... Major gainz and no nuts hahahaha

jimjones87

Awards
Gotcha No gainz are ever achieved without some sacrifices along the way - glad to hear the cycle is going well tho. I'll be kicking off a similar cycle in the next few weeks.. can't wait.

TacTownbeast

TacTownbeast

Awards
Looking good!!!! I'm loving this LGD myself. I'm a third through my cycle now and strength, fullness, and over all alpha feeling is through the roof!!! I feel like monster all day @ 8mg LGD, and 60mg OL Tr3n a day, very little sides( slight lethargy, but very manageable). Still have 20 days of tr3n, 25 days of LGD, then I move into 2-3 weeks A1M @ 40mg/day, then into pct with GW, and Epic Unleashed. My goal going into PCT is to be 210Lbs (currently 200 now), and a 550 deadlift(520 now) 330 bench(315 now) and a 450 squat (425 now).

drummy

Awards
How many weeks you been on LGD, always at 8mg? Any libido issue?
Looking good!!!! I'm loving this LGD myself. I'm a third through my cycle now and strength, fullness, and over all alpha feeling is through the roof!!! I feel like monster all day @ 8mg LGD, and 60mg OL Tr3n a day, very little sides( slight lethargy, but very manageable). Still have 20 days of tr3n, 25 days of LGD, then I move into 2-3 weeks A1M @ 40mg/day, then into pct with GW, and Epic Unleashed. My goal going into PCT is to be 210Lbs (currently 200 now), and a 550 deadlift(520 now) 330 bench(315 now) and a 450 squat (425 now).

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
I've been so busy this week so sorry for the lack of updates. The cycle is just amazing I'm loving every second of it. the only problem is the back pumps 24/7. I'm wondering if this has to do with the TREST? All I know is it is a pain and I'm curious what it's from.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I've been so busy this week so sorry for the lack of updates. The cycle is just amazing I'm loving every second of it. the only problem is the back pumps 24/7. I'm wondering if this has to do with the TREST? All I know is it is a pain and I'm curious what it's from.
You have taurine on hand to deal with that? Prob the best solution for the back pumps. 3-6 grams pre workout.

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
OK I'll do that. This is insane lol. It's more annoying than painful but annoying to the 10th lol. Thanks for the advice bro

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
Just got my call from DOC baby!!!!! I should be starting the academy on Oct 2nd.

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
Wherever they send me lol. CT doc. Prob corrigan or York are the top 2 I'd be placed. I would t know for some time.