MY LGD/GW CYCLE!!!!!

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
OL UK has a SARM line as well as some other compounds such as mk677 and GW , check em out good deals and some awesome stacks for whatever your goals are

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
This is my 3rd full day on this compound. I feel good and slightly fuller. I do have a small headache but not bothering me enough to take anything for it, but it's annoying and there. Despite my cheat meal yesturday I actually feel pretty dang dry. The kids were down for bed by 9pm lastnight and so was I lol. Much needed sleep apparently because I didn't hear my gym alarm go off. Tomorrow will be leg day followed by a smorgasbord on Saturday (full body workout).....I usually do this every Saturday. That's it for now.. I can't wait to actually start reporting stuff once this kicks in.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Good luck and keep them gains coming !

warrior737

Awards
How's it going man. I feel full all day long now. Easy to get a lil pump.

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
How's it going man. I feel full all day long now. Easy to get a lil pump.
Waiting for this to really get going lol. I did feel drier/fuller today but she hasn't even turned her head yet ���� going on day four tomorrow.

warrior737

Awards
It gets better bro. Not so much drier for me but harder and stronger. Also agression is up!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LGD kicked in more quickly than Ostarine for me. Very soon :)

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
Day 4. Good leg workout but still not feeling anything crazy, some fullness but thats about it. Muscle is there but clearly needs some cutting up, hence my "recomp". No PR'S today. I did 315 on squats which felt good acually. Went fairly light on leg presses and repped out 720lbs for three sets followed by a drop set. Trying to build up my calves because I have high muscle bellies there so my calves have always been "smaller". Weather now looks nice for tomorrow so it looks like family pictures will take place in the am so ill take tomorrow off and hit the gym sunday (full body workout)

Attachments

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
If you wanna Run LGD again or any other products from the OL UK line up use AUG20 for 20% off OL UK at nutriverse

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Thanks for the heads up were trying to fix that as we speak

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4. Good leg workout but still not feeling anything crazy, some fullness but thats about it. Muscle is there but clearly needs some cutting up, hence my "recomp". No PR'S today. I did 315 on squats which felt good acually. Went fairly light on leg presses and repped out 720lbs for three sets followed by a drop set. Trying to build up my calves because I have high muscle bellies there so my calves have always been "smaller". Weather now looks nice for tomorrow so it looks like family pictures will take place in the am so ill take tomorrow off and hit the gym sunday (full body workout)
Good thickness and separation dude!!

clown007

clown007

Awards
I'm glad you're noticing some effects so far! I'm on Day 14 of 9mg BSL LGD/ 21mg (just moved from 14mg) OL Carder1ne and I can't say I am noticing anything really. Pumps are good but nothing mind blowing or newly different, and haven't noticed any dramatic cardio improvements. My recovery does seem improved so that is a good thing. Still hoping to see more out of these compounds. Just ordered OL's LGD since I am concerned/wary that the BSL product is under-dosed or bunk.
I had a great run with OL Ostar1ne so I am hoping to have an even better run with LGD.

I am subbed and excited to see what the compounds and you training do for you!

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad you're noticing some effects so far! I'm on Day 14 of 9mg BSL LGD/ 21mg (just moved from 14mg) OL Carder1ne and I can't say I am noticing anything really. Pumps are good but nothing mind blowing or newly different, and haven't noticed any dramatic cardio improvements. My recovery does seem improved so that is a good thing. Still hoping to see more out of these compounds. Just ordered OL's LGD since I am concerned/wary that the BSL product is under-dosed or bunk.
I had a great run with OL Ostar1ne so I am hoping to have an even better run with LGD.

Yea OL for both LGD and GW bro :)

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
So due to limited stick the OL UK line will not be on sale but all of OL regular products are using the code AUG20 at nutriverse

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Yeah man, I don't really trust BSL at all. OL is another story entirely!

clown007

clown007

Awards
Yea OL for both LGD and GW bro :)
Totally agree. At the time I bought BSL was selling there LGD and OL hadn't come out yet, so I had picked up BSL LGD and SuperDMZ2.0 which turned out to be an apparently bad idea. LOL. Live and learn.

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man, I don't really trust BSL at all. OL is another story entirely!
I agree I am taking bsl. Lgd and osta the first bottles of each were good started my second of each and idk just not feeling the same.... Definitely making the switch to OL. Already have an order on the way

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
I started to notice it yesterday and today its growing....im HUUUUUNGRY. An hour after I eat my stomach is growling. ..

clown007

clown007

Awards
I just spoke to Max at NutriVerse since I was ordering LeGenD, he said the sale is for the US OL products and not the UK ones (Aug20).

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
That rice is what I'm looking at haha , I'm a sucker for some white rice

Permabulk95

Awards
I'm really interested in OL LGD hope all works out well and u get some good gains!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I was full cutting (1-andro cycle) I was on 50 grams or less a day but the refeeds were awesome.
Today is refeed day, I'm super excited! I'm going to get it in like a fat kid today!

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
Lowering carbs slowly. Trying to get this recomp going. Day 6 and still nothing crazy. Time for a little oatmeal/banana and a shake. Ill taper carbs after this meal. #MOTIVATION

Attachments

1kerry

Awards
Today is refeed day, I'm super excited! I'm going to get it in like a fat kid today!
how often you refeed my friend?? you do it after workout? around how many carbs you refeed?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how often you refeed my friend?? you do it after workout? around how many carbs you refeed?
Just once a week. I switch to a low fat and high protein/carb diet. I stick to my current calorie goal so carbs are around 300g for the day. Nothing too exciting lol

clown007

clown007

Awards
After two days at 21mg GW I am experiencing a dull headache. I will drop back down to 14mg. Anyone else experience the headaches?

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
After two days at 21mg GW I am experiencing a dull headache. I will drop back down to 14mg. Anyone else experience the headaches?
Besides the slight headache any other sides?

Waiting for mine in the mail

clown007

clown007

Awards
Besides the slight headache any other sides?

Waiting for mine in the mail
Nope no sides. I also can't say I have definitive positives either. I seem to be somewhat more recovered, and there is some fat loss as well; but I am training everyday and really focusing on my diet which is also a definite contributing factor. I will stay with the GW and LGD for the duration (12 weeks) but I will be switching to OL's LeGenD when I get it delivered.

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Nope no sides. I also can't say I have definitive positives either. I seem to be somewhat more recovered, and there is some fat loss as well; but I am training everyday and really focusing on my diet which is also a definite contributing factor. I will stay with the GW and LGD for the duration (12 weeks) but I will be switching to OL's LeGenD when I get it delivered.
Ok sounds good. I can't wait to give it a shot I hope the positives start building for you

clown007

clown007

Awards
Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I did the math and I have enough pills to allow me to jump to 8mg now...so today marks day 7 and ive jumped to that dose. Ive started carb cycling (which I love). I just want this stuff to kick in....thatll be a fun day :)

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
If you wanna stock up for another run were having a 30% off sale on our Olympus UK site . Use code OLYMPUSUK30 on all products at checkout!!!!