MY LGD/GW CYCLE!!!!!

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
Well it's definetly kicking in now. I'm almost three days into NO CARBS and yet I'm as full as a mofo tonight. It'll be exciting to see the results of my refeed Thursday/Friday. Along with my carb cycling, I have added in 30-40 minutes of cardio (only on no carb days). I won't do cardio on my two refeed days. 8 days in and looking good. #RECOMPBABY!!!

Permabulk95

Awards
Im on day 5 of ostarine and I feel good endurance in my workouts (had one meal all day and still worked out for 3 hours and couldn't tire myself out) and I feel super carb load charged all the time now, I am bulking but still I feel like the ostarine is doing something even though it's supposed to take 3 weeks to kick in so I've heard

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im on day 5 of ostarine and I feel good endurance in my workouts (had one meal all day and still worked out for 3 hours and couldn't tire myself out) and I feel super carb load charged all the time now, I am bulking but still I feel like the ostarine is doing something even though it's supposed to take 3 weeks to kick in so I've heard
Just about two weeks in my experience. What dosage?

Permabulk95

Awards
I've been taking 25 mg a day according to the dropper. It's in liquid form

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I've been taking 25 mg a day according to the dropper. It's in liquid form
Make sure if you're bulking your getting those Cals in , if you're only eating one big meal like that in a day then it's not gonna work lol

Permabulk95

Awards
Oh yes definitely agree, I usually get macros in and tend to overeat. I just said that to show that on a deficit I felt just amazing still. I had a horrible day and was stressed so that's why I had only eaten one meal on that day

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
Yea im surprised that I have good energy levels after a 4 day no carbs. Im looking forward to my reload tomorrow/Friday which im going to keep clean.

warrior737

Awards
If I go no carbs I basically binge eat. haha FML. I wish I could retain from eating carbs.

Permabulk95

Awards
On Keto diet I was fine and not hungry when I ate very low carb lots of fats , the first couple days to transition were hard tho but then I dropped water weight and shed some fat

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea im surprised that I have good energy levels after a 4 day no carbs. Im looking forward to my reload tomorrow/Friday which im going to keep clean.
I reload once a week with 300g of carbs and energy level has been great. Carbs are overrated

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I'm two weeks into my 12 week cycle. A few changes to note. I've added the GW into the mix about 4 days ago, earlier than I stated above. I'm also going to be adding in TREST on the 31st. Well I have definetly seen some changes in my physique already!!! I'm getting leaner yet I'm looking bigger and fuller in my shirts!!! For me it all starts in the face and then works its way down, and my face is leaner and I'm starting to see those abs....long way to go but I'm only two weeks in and ONLY 4 days into GW. This cycle is gonna be awesome and I can't wait to post progress pics....maybe tomorrow if you're lucky ;) lol. As for strength, considering I'm in a calorie deficit most of the time and carb depleted, strength is climbing and so is endurance. This s gonna be a fun ride, thanks for joining!!!

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
The gw endurance effects were very fast for me , your gonna have fun on this run

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Anytime bud ! Just keep us posted with your progress !

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Focus on your own goals and you'll achieve them , Mainly the biggest determining factor for me has been staying to diet and making sure I get my daily calories in!

warrior737

Awards
IMO adding trest will blow these sarms out of the water. But the shut down will be hard and the estro can get crazy if not prevented. What is the plan for the trest? Im or oral and what dosing

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
IMO adding trest will blow these sarms out of the water. But the shut down will be hard and the estro can get crazy if not prevented. What is the plan for the trest? Im or oral and what dosing
Got exemestane for estrogen sides. Its transdermal. Gonna run it my last 8 weeks at a mild 50 a day.

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
50 pwo is best imo
Awesome. Im excited lol. Im already slowly cutting fat and much fuller looking. I have that "lean" look when pumped up...I love it and this is only the tip of the iceberg :)

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got exemestane for estrogen sides. Its transdermal. Gonna run it my last 8 weeks at a mild 50 a day.
Just keep an eye on your carbs with Trest, notorious for bloat on high carbs. I had that until I got to the 200 - 250/day range.

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
Just keep an eye on your carbs with Trest, notorious for bloat on high carbs. I had that until I got to the 200 - 250/day range.
Awesome thanks for the info. Im carb cycling so i have less than 50 grams a day until I reload at 300 or so. Diet is on point for the point.

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
Man, the muscle fullness is absolutely INSANE. Even more impressive to me because im depleted. Most of the time yet full as a mofo. Love it so far!!!

1kerry

Awards
Man, the muscle fullness is absolutely INSANE. Even more impressive to me because im depleted. Most of the time yet full as a mofo. Love it so far!!!
awesome bro!

BTW, are you following the LEANGAINS approach? Or how many days a week you refeed?

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
Yea I go 5 days minimal carbs if any. Get some carbs from protein powder, that's about it. I refeed two days. The 6th day I go 300-400 grams of carbs and the 7th I cut in half to about 150-200 grams...repeat. Cardio is done only on no carb days, refeed days =no cardio. Working ok so far. I'm only two weeks in and I'm starting to see my abs again....loved it. Still a long way to go ����

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Looking good man.

I'm subing in late to the party but looks like things are going well!

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
OK so today marks my 3rd week on LGD.... A little over a week on GW. I definitely can't complain, good results so far. I'm getting leaner yet my strength is increasing. I did chest today with triceps burnouts at the end. I got 100pound incline dumbbells up for two sets of 8/5!!! That's a pr my friends!!!! Did I mention I'm on day two of no carbs and yet I pulled a PR!?!? SUPER PUMPED!! I've dropped my pre-workout and am using hydro3 only...... IMPRESSED. The pump today was insane. The pump comes fast and hard with this stuff.... No need for pre-workout for this guy, only hydro3. Gonna push the TREST start back until the 15th or so. Will run that at 75 for the remainder. Gonna try and get a progress picture up by Saturday.

drummy

Awards
OK so today marks my 3rd week on LGD.... A little over a week on GW. I definitely can't complain, good results so far. I'm getting leaner yet my strength is increasing. I did chest today with triceps burnouts at the end. I got 100pound incline dumbbells up for two sets of 8/5!!! That's a pr my friends!!!! Did I mention I'm on day two of no carbs and yet I pulled a PR!?!? SUPER PUMPED!! I've dropped my pre-workout and am using hydro3 only...... IMPRESSED. The pump today was insane. The pump comes fast and hard with this stuff.... No need for pre-workout for this guy, only hydro3. Gonna push the TREST start back until the 15th or so. Will run that at 75 for the remainder. Gonna try and get a progress picture up by Saturday.
Nice work keep the updates comin.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Nice feedback man, and CONGRATS on the PR!

haha, that HYDRO3 will sneak up on you & before you know it your arms are like BAM!

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
I apologize in regards to my log being all over the place. I have entered really stuck withy "original" stack. I've added hydro3 And trest. I've actually added the rest early than I said(again sorry)...... I can tell everyone out there interested in just LGD/GW, IT WORKS. this is my third week and the results speak for themselves... Amazing stuff here. OL is definitely legit!!! I'm at 8mg lgd and 14mg of GW. I added the trest on Tuesday so results from now on will be not only from LGD/GW but from trest also... Just FYI.

I did hypertrophy leg day today. 225 squats were light as a feather with full tension the whole set....felt awesome and full. I've never done hack squats before (sad I know) but managed 4sets of 14 @ 275...felt the burn baby. My calf's have really began to grow.... I've been hitting them like crazy (lightweight/heavyweight I mix it up) they are still too small at 16inches but they look pretty lol... They coming along. Tomorrow will be back/biceps. Gonna try and get a progress pick posted for all you.

CJNator

Awards
I apologize in regards to my log being all over the place. I have entered really stuck withy "original" stack. I've added hydro3 And trest. I've actually added the rest early than I said(again sorry)...... I can tell everyone out there interested in just LGD/GW, IT WORKS. this is my third week and the results speak for themselves... Amazing stuff here. OL is definitely legit!!! I'm at 8mg lgd and 14mg of GW. I added the trest on Tuesday so results from now on will be not only from LGD/GW but from trest also... Just FYI.

I did hypertrophy leg day today. 225 squats were light as a feather with full tension the whole set....felt awesome and full. I've never done hack squats before (sad I know) but managed 4sets of 14 @ 275...felt the burn baby. My calf's have really began to grow.... I've been hitting them like crazy (lightweight/heavyweight I mix it up) they are still too small at 16inches but they look pretty lol... They coming along. Tomorrow will be back/biceps. Gonna try and get a progress pick posted for all you.
Ah the infamous calves, the hardest thing to make grow. Good **** man!

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards

Great job man ! Curious to see how trest treats you

Permabulk95

Awards
Brand? Dosage? You running it with anything else?
OL LEGEND. 8mg daily stacked it with ostarine from sarms one, it was kind of an experiment cycle, prior to it I had only read a lot about sarms and decided to try them

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on 2nd week of lgd , I'm kinda suppressed already
Lgd is known for lethargy, this isn't necessarily suppression. Grab a base like dermacrine or 4 andro and you will be gtg

Wokfighter

Awards
Does alpha stano work as a good base too?its cyclo epi andro!?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
clown007

clown007

Awards
Does alpha stano work as a good base too?its cyclo epi andro!?
Personally I am finding the Alpha Gainz Stano to be ineffective as a test base for LGD. I have now added Dermacrine to the mix as well. I am running 8mg LGD (LeGenD), 450mg Alpha Gainz Stano and now 4 pumps of Dermacrine.
I don't know if its that the Stano isn't enough to fight off the lethargy or if the Alpha Gainz version is not dosed sufficiently. In my opinion you may want to use Dermacrine as well as this Stano product or maybe find another test base source.
This is just what I have personally found after running the Stano for 20 days.

Wokfighter

Awards
clown007 thanks for the info man!!will be adding dermacrine and letting the alpha gainz stano go...maby wait for there TD 4-dhea and grab some of that as a base with derma

clown007

clown007

Awards
clown007 thanks for the info man!!will be adding dermacrine and letting the alpha gainz stano go...maby wait for there TD 4-dhea and grab some of that as a base with derma
No problem buddy. It took about 3 weeks for the lethargy to kick in for me and then another until I started noticing positive changes from the LGD. The Dermacrine is a real help and so is PWOs.

Wokfighter

Awards
I have to order from overseas so I like to have everything on hand for beginning my cycle. It wil be legend,ghar1ne,and a strong testbase i was thinking of adding GW but I skipped that.oh and i got a good ECA stack with DMAA if Real lethary kicks in ?

clown007

clown007

Awards
I have to order from overseas so I like to have everything on hand for beginning my cycle. It wil be legend,ghar1ne,and a strong testbase i was thinking of adding GW but I skipped that.oh and i got a good ECA stack with DMAA if Real lethary kicks in
I'm using GW right now. It took about 4 or more weeks to kick in but I am seeing fat loss now which is nice. I've lost about 3% body fat since starting.

Wokfighter

Awards
Hmm maby trowing it back in there then.3% is alot,and something im looking for.are you using tribules with it??

clown007

clown007

Awards
Hmm maby trowing it back in there then.3% is alot,and something im looking for.are you using tribules with it??
Tribules? Not sure what that is. I'm running LeGenD at 8mg, Carder1ne at 21mg, Alpha Gainz Stano at 450mg and Dermacrine at 4 pumps ( just started with the Dermacrine 4 days ago because the Stano wasn't doing what I hoped it would do).

Wokfighter

Awards
Tribulules terristris for COX-2 inhibition of the carder1ne??how long are you going to run that stack?and how are the gainzz on this?any libido issues?@clown007

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
Tribules? Not sure what that is. I'm running LeGenD at 8mg, Carder1ne at 21mg, Alpha Gainz Stano at 450mg and Dermacrine at 4 pumps ( just started with the Dermacrine 4 days ago because the Stano wasn't doing what I hoped it would do).
prob meant tribulus, which some theorize is a good support supp for gw. tribulus inhibits cox-2, and could help reduce whatever cancer risk might be associated with the gw.