LGD cutting cycle advice

svida

Awards
  • Established
HI! I've used LGD several times over the past few years for bulking with amazing results at 15-20mg/day along with enclomiphene at 12.5mg/day.

I'd like to try a cutting cycle instead as I've heard it is muscle sparing. Does anyone have any experience? I recall the sweet spot is around 10mg/day for cutting. I'm mainly looking to preserve muscle as when I've cut natty, I tend to lose about 1-2 lbs of muscle per 3lbs of bodyfat (60/40 ratio). Should I wait 3 weeks for the LGD to kick in before cutting? Any other advise? I've also experimented with ECY during my previous cuts which works well, though I keep shedding too much of my muscle gains.

Thanks!

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HI! I've used LGD several times over the past few years for bulking with amazing results at 15-20mg/day along with enclomiphene at 12.5mg/day.

I'd like to try a cutting cycle instead as I've heard it is muscle sparing. Does anyone have any experience? I recall the sweet spot is around 10mg/day for cutting. I'm mainly looking to preserve muscle as when I've cut natty, I tend to lose about 1-2 lbs of muscle per 3lbs of bodyfat (60/40 ratio). Should I wait 3 weeks for the LGD to kick in before cutting? Any other advise? I've also experimented with ECY during my previous cuts which works well, though I keep shedding too much of my muscle gains.

Thanks!
How did you feel on LGD? I have a couple bottles of it their but i remember feeling fairly anxious on them. It was a while ago though. Always fancied a second run of it.

What were you results? You gain some good mass? How long were you running it?

That's also a lot of mass your losing each cut? If your stimulating muscle protein synthesis and not in a crazy low deficit then you should lose very little? Is it not just glycogen storage?

My advice is to keep calories in a minimal deficit. 500 calories at most.

HMB is also a good addition to minimise mass loss