MassPlexx by Alpha Labs--need help/suggestions

maxpowerman

Awards
I posted this on another forum but didn't hear much in response. I wanted to see what you guys thought. My local supplement guy suggested that I try this new PH he had gotten in stock from Alpha Labs. Its called MassPlexx and looks to be a combination of 4 different compounds:

10mg: 17-hydroxy-2a, 17b-dimethyl-5a-3-one (Superdrol)

17.5mg: 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3b, 17b-diol (halodrol)

30mg: 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2, 5(10)-diene-17one (mlmg)

10mg: 2-cyno-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-androst-3-one (cynostane)

10mg: 17beta-hydroxy2alpha, 17-beta-dimethyl 5alpha, androstan 3-on azine (Dymethazine)

The dosage is 1 pill, twice daily for a 30 day cycle....YIKES

It looks like a ridiculously strong PH but it also looks like a nuclear liver bomb. Has anyone heard of this compound? Any experiences? My gut tells me to steer clear due to its complexity but I have to admit, it does look like it could be a producer.

What do you guys think? yay or nay?

Do you think it would be less harsh if I just dosed it once daily for a month?

Also, this isn't my first PH run and am on all proper cycle assist, liver supports and have all pct in place for this or another PH run. So I'm good to go in that dept. I just don't want to screw myself up.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
listen to your gut.

why on earth would you consider running 5 compounds at once?
20 mg of sd alone is going to be powerful and have a high chance of some sort of sides.

maxpowerman

Awards
listen to your gut.

why on earth would you consider running 5 compounds at once?
20 mg of sd alone is going to be powerful and have a high chance of some sort of sides.
Yea, once I started looking into everything that was packed into this thing I started reconsidering. I figured it was something stay away from but it sure looked like it would be a beast. hah

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Yea, once I started looking into everything that was packed into this thing I started reconsidering. I figured it was something stay away from but it sure looked like it would be a beast. hah
i am sure it would be...

but what if 4 of the compounds are amazing and one causes some side effect? how are you going to know what's going on?

it's just overload, and unnecessary to me

maxpowerman

Awards
i am sure it would be...

but what if 4 of the compounds are amazing and one causes some side effect? how are you going to know what's going on?

it's just overload, and unnecessary to me
My friend, I can't argue one bit with that logic. I think you're exactly right, this thing is the mother of overload.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Intake ANY one of those five compounds- dose it appropriately, eat according to goals, and train like a beast- and you will get results- no need for all five

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
this is like liver failure in a bottle. throw this sh!t out....or better yet sell it on ebay to some dumba$$.

Just get a bottle of SD or a few bottle of halo and run a cycle. fuk this noise

bigbulk

Awards
I tried it out last November the results I got unreal gaind 17lbs. its for real