m1 alpha - whoa!

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So my plan was to start a protobol cycle. I was browsing the web and stumbled across some m1 alpha. I read up on it and saw where it is apparently one of the fastest acting compounds, so figured I'd do a kick-start to my proto cycle. I'm on day 3 and already up 3 pounds! I know that's probably mostly glycogen, but damn! I took 40mg day one, and have only taken 20mg the last two days. I can tell I'm going to have to low-dose this stuff or else it's gonna look really obvious I'm on something. I already look significantly fuller, which is kinda crazy. I plan to go 10-14 days on 20mg of Alpha along with 50-75 mg proto for 4-5 weeks. I've run proto once and it's one of the few compounds that make me feel "on". Most others just make me feel like chit these days!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So my plan was to start a protobol cycle. I was browsing the web and stumbled across some m1 alpha. I read up on it and saw where it is apparently one of the fastest acting compounds, so figured I'd do a kick-start to my proto cycle. I'm on day 3 and already up 3 pounds! I know that's probably mostly glycogen, but damn! I took 40mg day one, and have only taken 20mg the last two days. I can tell I'm going to have to low-dose this stuff or else it's gonna look really obvious I'm on something. I already look significantly fuller, which is kinda crazy. I plan to go 10-14 days on 20mg of Alpha along with 50-75 mg proto for 4-5 weeks. I've run proto once and it's one of the few compounds that make me feel "on". Most others just make me feel like chit these days!
M1A is the prohormone to Methyl-1 Test so it is very anabolic and toxic. 20-30 mg is a much more reasonable dose. 40 mg is on the high side. Good call on reducing and only running 3 week.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep, wish they were 10mg caps instead of 20mg...

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What brand is the M1A?

DennisC1986

Awards
So this is a legitimate precursor for methyl 1 test?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So this is a legitimate precursor for methyl 1 test?
It is already an active steroid but has some conversion to M1T. Educated estimates have been 15-20% conversion to M1T but it is very strong even before any conversion.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where did you buy this at.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's methylated 1 andro technically. 3 pounds in 3 days is glycogen for sure. I hate orals like this that blow you up for a few weeks then you lose it, might as well wear a sign that you are juicing.

DennisC1986

Awards
It's methylated 1 andro technically. 3 pounds in 3 days is glycogen for sure. I hate orals like this that blow you up for a few weeks then you lose it, might as well wear a sign that you are juicing.
I get what you're saying about blowing up, but are you saying the gains won't really stick around?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A good dose of legit 17a-methyl 1-androstenediol is 60mg. With new users starting at 40 and going up.

Experienced users run 60-80 mg.

Probably contains actual m1t.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I get what you're saying about blowing up, but are you saying the gains won't really stick around?
They're best used as a kickstart to a long injectable cycle.
Me personally, I prefer to not be noticed, so I run looong, low dosed injectable cycles with no kickstart.
My previous cycle was trest phenyl/ace 90mg/week, plus superdrol (pulsed 25mg tabs, 2-3x/week) for 5 months.

Now I'm back on 250mg t-cyp/week an I'm planing on going 12 months.

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
40mgs really isn't all that high for this stuff. I loved my M1A runs. It however didn't not set in that quick for me. I've been as high as 80mgs and felt great on it.