low dose of clomid

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Re-read my posts - apparently, it isn't sinking in. I HAVE SUGGESTED TIME AND TIME AGAIN that NOLVA DOES NOT ACT IN AN INHIBITORY WAY AT THE HYPOTHALAMUS, suggesting it harbors attenuated efficacy.
D_
So Nolva, being a pure anti-estrogenic isomer, is not having an anti-estrogenic effect at the hypothalamaus?

How do you come to this conclusion?

-Pp

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow...far be it from me to respond to such clever inscription. Still, I would be the one who would be reprimanded by "moderators" not being a board sponsor and all.

Well, again I just encourage you to learn the act of reading is all. I can't help you in that department. I have explained my view 3 different ways on the same freaking point and it still hasn't gotten through the layers, so I bid you adieu as this has gone nowhere as was anticipated.

D_
You should probably cool it on the irrelevant exulting verbiage.

No moderator is going to censor a relevant debate. Go ahead and present yours.

-Pp

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
If it wasn't clear...btw...NO!
D_
I am sure i'm not the only one but I think the majority of people who could really benefit from your wisdom get lost in your 'wordiness', sometimes it really pays to keep it simple for those that like access to quality, concise knowledge that you have.

Just my 2c
:woohoo:

Disturbed

Disturbed

Awards
Keep posting Dinoiii.Some of us still appreciate your info.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Let's see ... I will correct again, sure. I haven't posted but a handful of posts in the last 6 months at DA, so would you like to continue to attack, displaying how much you do NOT know about me or address the issues at hand. This is prototypical strawman attempts. Again, I am not really phased by gang-philosophy of bb message boards (but you likely know that as you apparently claim to know me better than me).

Never have I advertised services here, which is funny as people continue to express how much they don't know. Reality is I do well without you and despite the suggestions of moderators (which by definition should not realistically take a side in any such argument, when again I reask that you take a look at initial comments in this exchange).

Want to continue talking? I parted ways with MAN back late last year. Do you really want to keep displaying the huge disparity that exists in what you know about me? Completely ludicrous and likely borderline asinine.

D_

These previous few posts help me know you much better. I've asked questions such as what you practiced and where. In an attempt to better understand your viewpoint, but they went unanswered - instead were followed by fueled, angry personal comments which is very odd indeed. In regards to venturing outside of AM I have often and am a member at at least 5 other boards. Your posts here and everywhere else ring exactly the same.

As for ATD I personally think it's not the best agent, especially for PCT. But to disregard and dismiss someone's personal experience and attack them as well isn't typical for a doctor. I'd be interested in seeing a clear, concise explanation of exactly how you personally feel Nolva and Clomid work vs one another as well as others but the close mindedness and personal attacks on individual members and AM as a whole are extremely disappointing.

dinoiii

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Keep posting Dinoiii.Some of us still appreciate your info.
I will continue to post, with high likelihood, however, not here. People to further their plight have construed this as me attacking, but really I have gotten it from the get-go, attacked in the very way people are accusing me of doing to them, and I have been on the defensive it has been further construed in a way that is absolutely ludicrous (people who are familiar with my posts know this).

The nuts and bolts is - if you don't care for the way I post, don't read it. Bluntly, I will not lose sleep.

Too long, skip em. Too hard to understand and not worth taking the time, don't ask questions (though I really feel as more complex a topic this is, you can chastize all you want - at the end of day, it still is maintained as a complex topic; with or without my posts...or such confusion wouldn't exist...I am a heavy proponent of - if you don't understand something, it is hardly something you should be placing in your body). This thread has never been about me, though has been made personal rather than staying on task.

I am wholeheartedly disuaded to post here as it has proven to do nothing more than earn more chastitization (my apologies if this seems like large words, too verbose, or whatever the hell is being claimed - obviously people aren't getting it in blunt fashion). Making things "simple" for the sake of making things simple doesn't solve any issues, just creates more.

For those that want simple, in the area of pharmaceutics:

SERM Efficacy in PCT - Clomid > Ralox = Torem > Tamox

The answer is in DNA-ER co-activation/co-repressor, but I have no idea how to simplify the discussion, so I suppose I will just omit it. As a result, people will say "dinoiii says to use Clomid" (and this is NOT the case, but it is what will happen).

I have made it perfectly clear that each cycle is a very unique scenario (people then call me out as it isn't what they want to hear. I will get things like "Why can't you make it simple?" My answer, "It's not simple." -or- "Why are you so wordy?" My answer, "Completion's sake usually requires it, and I mean true completion's sake as in taking things apart from all angles, not offering some half-hazard retort so people remain my e-friends - I have no interest in that as pharmacetuics/therapeutics are a very big concern for me and how people use them.).

For those that like to continue to criticize, this will be the last time I post in this thread. No, half-heartedly making this thread about me is not the way to get a topic solved and I am surprised I stayed around this long. I certainly don't get paid for this and as a result, it is of no interest for me to change anything. Pretty simple concept though if you don't like my responses...don't ask questions, don't read my posts, and continue to say I am the close-minded. I'd think if you visited (and I have said it before) the multiple subforums I run across the internet, you will see I am VERY judicious in other people's thoughts....just not when I am attacked from the start. I will re-iterate to go back and re-read how this started; make your case all you want, but provided no one changes anything...look real easily into how I came into this thread in the first place. Is it really a wonder I didn't embrace this with open arms...

Review:

"I am misinformed"

"I don't understand ATD can cure gyno" (still completely asinine and I don't care who this offends as this is downright STUPID, but being blunt here is apparently not PC)

"I am not a doctor" (entertaining one)

"I don't deal with this on a daily basis"

"I am far too verbose"

etc...

Even look at the way the initial questions were posed of me dismissing me first ("I already anticipated your response" -and- "not that you've given me the answer I want to hear in the past". Yeah, if it makes you sleep better at night, I am at fault. R-I-G-H-T, I should have addressed this some alternative way...I am completely convinced.

So, who will be the first to say this post was too long - which at this point is not even funny, but it will be the last time you should have to worry about any expression from me at AM, that I will assure; just hasn't proven itself worth it to be honest.

D_

djbkxr

djbkxr

Awards
TLDR

but seriously, I was looking forward to reading a wordy and [enlightening] debate on clomid vs nolva. As I'm sure a lot of other lurkers were.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS
I concur.

I would really like to see the clomid/nolva debate go on further.

I still think clomid is a better choice for returning test, preferably with HCG, and Nolva as an Anti-E for normal gyno concerns.

I must admit, i derailed the topic as well.

My apologies.......

D, where are you?

In your own words, based on exactly what?
well i was just going to say old school knows best.....

But Dinoii, pretty much summed it up.........

LOL.......

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS
I concur.

I would really like to see the clomid/nolva debate go on further.

I still think clomid is a better choice for returning test, preferably with HCG, and Nolva as an Anti-E for normal gyno concerns.

I must admit, i derailed the topic as well.

My apologies.......

D, where are you?

well i was just going to say old school knows best.....

But Dinoii, pretty much summed it up.........

LOL.......

As a result, people will say "dinoiii says to use Clomid" (and this is NOT the case, but it is what will happen).
:think:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im soo confuseddd lol. i feel like a chick trying to figure out which reality show to watch ahahhahaha

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I tried to PM this to dinoiii, but his mailbox is full. So I decided to just post it publicly...
Hey Dr. Houser,
I feel bad about the way this discussion has unfolded. I did go back and re-read my 1st post in this thread, and it was unnecessarily confrontational. I wish to apologize (and I will do so publicly, if you prefer). Contrary to what I may have said (in a ridiculous, alpha-male, e-fight mentality), I doubt if you're actually a "fraud" -- this seems prohibitively unlikely. I think you probably are an MD with experience in PCT protocols for us silly steroid users. (I've actually only ventured to the "dark side" once, and somewhat regret doing so.)
In my own defense, I do not lie. I really did contract gyno a few weeks after my PCT ended. Whether to call this "delayed gyno" or simply "gyno" is semantics, I suppose. And ATD truly did a remarkable job of eliminating the problem. I would only ask that you be open-minded enough to at least consider the possibility that my claims are accurate. And I don't care if you want to discuss this in forum, or privately (or not at all, lol). I simply feel embarrassed that, at my age, I allowed our disagreement to become so juvenile. I'm honestly sorry. J2x

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
point taken........

Like i stated before, most of my pct selection is based on the old time test users........DECADES of use, not years(designers like SD, Hdrol, Drol, blah, blah)

not from Dinoii.......

clomid to return test- Kickstart HPTA
nolva to fight tits- anti E
ldex to fight aromatization of androgens

This is based on typical test. Not frankenstein batches of SD.

On a side note, way to man up ImJ2x.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ImJ2x again."

I know I owe a couple apologies around here.

Live and Learn.

PCT is person dependant.

Last edited:
neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
So was that reply from Dinoii what you were hoping for Pp?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
On a side note, way to man up ImJ2x.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ImJ2x again."
i agree, and repped him for you.

i read a lot of D's stuff on other forums.
although it is a challenge to comprehend his writings, i do enjoy trying to decipher his stuff because he has a tremendous amount of experience in this field.
it's unfortunate he doesn't post here more.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So was that reply from Dinoii what you were hoping for Pp?
My logic on why nolva is superior to clomid is pretty solid.

I was expecting Dino to explain himself on why he would choose Clomid over Nolva. Sounds like he is too “offended” to justify his stance.

-Pp

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
My logic on why nolva is superior to clomid is pretty solid.

I was expecting Dino to explain himself on why he would choose Clomid over Nolva. Sounds like he is too “offended” to justify his stance.

-Pp
Hopefully he can clear the emotional clouding, take a deep breath and explain in laymans terms his POV and stance.

I likes you both and would like to see an intelligent ending ( or continuance ) to this conversation.

RyanZ06

Awards
I have decided not to risk the gyno, and will include 50mg doses of clomid for 3 days and then to 25mg the next 3 days.

This clomid will be included in my test recovery stack that I bought from primordialP.