Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
On what? lol rofl, hehe

The responses. Yours and others.

I just like soaking up the drama.

I know where I stand on pct protocols.

Stubborn and ignorant, but its mine.

Shouldnt "delayed gyno" just be called rebound?

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
The responses. Yours and others.

I just like soaking up the drama.

I know where I stand on pct protocols.

Stubborn and ignorant, but its mine.

Shouldnt "delayed gyno" just be called rebound?
Estrogen that's been suppressed will always "rebound," in your body's attempt to reacquire homeostasis. But the rebound doesn't always cause gyno (fortunately).

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Estrogen that's been suppressed will always "rebound," in your body's attempt to reacquire homeostasis. But the rebound doesn't always cause gyno (fortunately).
Has anyone actually pinpointed the cause of superdrol gyno?

Or is it just like the SD PCT argument, many different ideals with no real definate protocol?

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established

Or is it just like the SD PCT argument, many different ideals with no real definate protocol?
It's a huge mystery.
But my current opinion (subject to change at any time, lol) is that SD must be such a strong anti-E (wiping out all your natural estrogen), that your body can over-react towards homeostasis once the SD is stopped. This makes PCT absolutely critical, but I haven't yet formulated a PCT protocol that I'm confident with.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
It's a huge mystery.
But my current opinion (subject to change at any time, lol) is that SD must be such a strong anti-E (wiping out all your natural estrogen), that your body can over-react towards homeostasis once the SD is stopped. This makes PCT absolutely critical, but I haven't yet formulated a PCT protocol that I'm confident with.
Reps, this is where i am at.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established

Not really. There a couple older hyuge threads on Newbbies .com where a couple of chemists and docs theorize it's from rebound related to AI's (namely ATD). It's doubtful it'll ever be completely figured out since it's not a clinical anabolic. But considering rebound gyno seemed to become common mainly when people began using AI's for PCT it may have some validity, God only know for sure though.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
It's a huge mystery.

This is exactly where those BB 'experts' get their theory. Since SD possibly acts as a potent AI (as does Masteron), suppressing estro, then jumping to an AI for PCT your estrogen is too low for too long (rebound?). It's one of the better theories I've seen thus far, just my opinion though.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
This is exactly where those BB 'experts' get their theory. Since SD possibly acts as a potent AI (as does Masteron), suppressing estro, then jumping to an AI for PCT your estrogen is too low for too long (rebound?). It's one of the better theories I've seen thus far, just my opinion though.
Yeah -- I'm definitely not a scientist (or a doctor, lol), so this stuff just gives me a headache.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I could see it go that way.

But there have been successful pcts with AI's. or at least gyno free.

Bloodwork post cycle shows what? Low T and Low E or just Low T......?

ImJ2x, if i could guarantee a no gyno SD PCT. I would be living on a beach somewhere collecting royalties......lol

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
when i get my blood back itll be on PPLEX MDROL bridge, in which case we will see if any anti E properties.

now "delayed" gyno is caused by HIGH amounts of anti androgens/AIs (ATD), it will help you recover bettern (if in low doses) but if in high doses it is counter intuitive to you recovery because

1= you want a higher androgen then estrogen ratio.
2= estrogen is dimished too much
when you use ATD it lowers them both and thus causing an unfavorable ratio.

now on the other hand, aside from ATD (which just seems to be unique to all other steroidal AIs)

When you just use a SERM it leaves flowing estrogen in the body, and doesnt block the aromatization of natural androgens to estrogens. when you stop the SERM it "floods" the receptors causing a REBOUND and possibly gyno.

SD is methylated masteron, and we all know that changing even something as little as that can change how it reacts in the body, and Z has used the EQ and Dbol example quite often, which is true. so saying its a strong anti E because masteron should not be held to 100% truth.

those are my theorys take it or leave it. lol

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I could see it go that way.

But there have been successful pcts with AI's. or at least gyno free.

Bloodwork post cycle shows what? Low T and Low E or just Low T......?

ImJ2x, if i could guarantee a no gyno SD PCT. I would be living on a beach somewhere collecting royalties......lol

No doubt. I'm sure it has a lot to do with ones own physiology too. Some guys are 'prone' to gyno. Other guys may not get gyno even if they tried.

I have a friend at my gym who was prone to *****y tits since he was a kid. He worked out successfully for years and made pretty good progress, finally one day wanted to try an 'anabolic'. I personally told him it probably wasn't a good idea, but he was convinced he could get away with Epistane based on their ads claiming to possibly help gyno. Well, needless to say he received a nasty gyno case. He got rid of 99% of it with Letrozole and then a year later he ran SD, idiot.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
No doubt. I'm sure it has a lot to do with ones own physiology too. Some guys are 'prone' to gyno. Other guys may not get gyno even if they tried.

I have a friend at my gym who was prone to *****y tits since he was a kid. He worked out successfully for years and made pretty good progress, finally one day wanted to try an 'anabolic'. I personally told him it probably wasn't a good idea, but he was convinced he could get away with Epistane based on their ads claiming to possibly help gyno. Well, needless to say he received a nasty gyno case. He got rid of 99% of it with Letrozole and then a year later he ran SD, idiot.
spell out the tits word Z....is that s h i t t y , b i t c h y ?

Either way, once gyno is there shouldnt one just get it removed before they run those kind of compounds? Sounds like an accident waiting to happen or an endless vicious circle.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
when i get my blood back itll be on PPLEX MDROL bridge, in which case we will see if any anti E properties.

now "delayed" gyno is caused by HIGH amounts of anti androgens/AIs (ATD), it will help you recover bettern (if in low doses) but if in high doses it is counter intuitive to you recovery because

1= you want a higher androgen then estrogen ratio.
2= estrogen is dimished too much
when you use ATD it lowers them both and thus causing an unfavorable ratio.

now on the other hand, aside from ATD (which just seems to be unique to all other steroidal AIs)

When you just use a SERM it leaves flowing estrogen in the body, and doesnt block the aromatization of natural androgens to estrogens. when you stop the SERM it "floods" the receptors causing a REBOUND and possibly gyno.

SD is methylated masteron, and we all know that changing even something as little as that can change how it reacts in the body, and Z has used the EQ and Dbol example quite often, which is true. so saying its a strong anti E because masteron should not be held to 100% truth.

those are my theorys take it or leave it. lol

I've never heard of anyone who got SD gyno that used a SERM only, regardless of which one (Clomid, Tamox, Torem) - doesn't seem physiologically possible :) <--- No pun

But, if there was 'receptor rebound', then say someone is taking an anti-psychotic like Haldol which blocks dopamine at the brain receptor. When they stop their body isn't flooded with Dopamine as if they just did a kilo of cocaine.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never heard of anyone who got SD gyno that used a SERM only, regardless of which one (Clomid, Tamox, Torem) - doesn't seem physiologically possible :) <--- No pun

But, if there was 'receptor rebound', then say someone is taking an anti-psychotic like Haldol which blocks dopamine at the brain receptor. When they stop their body isn't flooded with Dopamine as if they just did a kilo of cocaine.
Ah, vitamin H (haloperidol/haldol). We use it all the time in the ER. Very often utilized in conjunction with vitamin A (lorazepam/ativan). Haldol 5mg/Ativan 2mg/Cogentin 1mg (IM) is called the "Psych Cocktail" lol! :lol:

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Are you reading what I write or just responding?

The point is I don't agree with Nolva's use either and suggest that the negative feedback NOT happening, would NOT support its higher efficacy when compared to clomid.

D_
You make no sense and you’re not answering the question.

What’s your proposed mechanism of how Nolva would inhibit the hypothalamus?

-Pp

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

no they may get prolactin sides though, .....?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ah, vitamin H (haloperidol/haldol). We use it all the time in the ER. Very often utilized in conjunction with vitamin A (lorazepam/ativan). Haldol 5mg/Ativan 2mg/Cogentin 1mg (IM) is called the "Psych Cocktail" lol! :lol:

so are you in med school doing rounds or an Actual doctor out of school and practicing?

but thats pretty cool, i just dissected a rat today it was pretty sweet lol

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Haha, but I bet they're lovely patients.

Sadly the days of Thorazine are falling away from us :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, but I bet they're lovely patients.

Sadly the days of Thorazine are falling away from us :D
Actually the new wonder antipsychotic is called Geodon. I've seen that stuff put down the most irrate and massive people. Good stuff. :D

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Actually the new wonder antipsychotic is called Geodon. I've seen that stuff put down the most irrate and massive people. Good stuff. :D

I wish my ex GF was on Geodon, things would've been much smoother :eek:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so are you in med school doing rounds or an Actual doctor out of school and practicing?

but thats pretty cool, i just dissected a rat today it was pretty sweet lol
I'm currently an RN, however working on putting together an application for PA (Physician Assistant) school. I know many say, "why don't you just go on in nursing and become an nurse practitoner?" I've debated this for some time. The truth is it depends where you live which is utilized more. Not to mention it's unfortunate, but nurse practitoners don't get the respect in medicine they should. I suppose because the word "nurse" is in the title, and the stigma of a nurse carries with it. It's crap, but i see it all the time. Not that PA's don't face similar issues though.

If i wasn't married and in the process of creating a family i would have just gone for my MD. I'm happy with my decisions though, and would feel accomplished and satisfied with the PA role.

In florida the PA role is fairly decent in the ER setting, which is where i want to work anyway.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm currently an RN, however working on putting together an application for PA (Physician Assistant) school. I know many say, "why don't you just go on in nursing and become an nurse practitoner?" I've debated this for some time. The truth is it depends where you live which is utilized more. Not to mention it's unfortunate, but nurse practitoners don't get the respect in medicine they should. I suppose because the word "nurse" is in the title, and the stigma of a nurse carries with it. It's crap, but i see it all the time. Not that PA's don't face similar issues though.

If i wasn't married and in the process of creating a family i would have just gone for my MD. I'm happy with my decisions though, and would feel accomplished and satisfied with the PA role.

In florida the PA role is fairly decent in the ER setting, which is where i want to work anyway.
well congrats on everhthing man!!!

djbkxr

djbkxr

Awards
What happened to the PP vs D slugfest I sub'd for? I know I'm not the only one that was let down.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
What happened to the PP vs D slugfest I sub'd for? I know I'm not the only one that was let down.
D pwned PP and J2x - just ask him...
[I hope your 7th post here is more enlightening.]

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
D pwned PP and J2x - just ask him...
[I hope your 7th post here is more enlightening.]
:hammer:

I presented a pretty basic argument for nolva being superior to clomid… but Dillio never really rebutted my points or explained himself.

-Pp

Awards

The presence of contaminants may be possibility that is over looked especially when dealing with clones.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
We can't make comparisons between Superdrol and the DS writeup "Superdrol is the best of Masteron and Anadrol! Woot woot!" We don't know what Superdrol really is and what it actually does except from the things we read here on the boards about it. I think the stuff is pure poison.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
The presence of contaminants may be possibility that is over looked especially when dealing with clones.

I actually made a reference to that earlier in the thread.

My mistake, that was the phera/superdrol layout discussion.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For which comment that I made on which product do you question?
Product? I have no interest in CEL but thanks. I do love me some M Drol though. ;)

And yes, I have experience running cycles.

BS in Psychology
MBA
I'd assume you would then agree his qualifications are more inline with the validity of his suggestions, correct? Although as you would likely agree psychology also plays a significant role in PCT recovery. However I believe this discussion is in relevant to the scientific aspect of PCT recovery in relation to SERMs.

Would you like a resume?
I'm not hiring right now but I'll keep you in mind for the future.

However no amount of education can replace experience, regardless.
Thats an odd statement coming from someone as educated and as young as yourself (I do not know your actual age but for some reason I thought you were a younger guy).

Back to my point - I dont think it is necessary to question his qualifications as they are posted all over the net. I'd like to see the discussion between Nolva and Clomid continue. Pp has asked some pretty relevant questions in regards to D_'s stance. I'm not sure your posts are moving in that direction.

Also, if you think I'm some D_ "nuthugger" here to join the "battle" think again. I have questioned his opinion on numerous occasions and fwiw used Nolva (oh mai!) in my last few PCT's.

Numerous people had this issue. But maybe since it might seem illogical in terms of physiology they were just imagining the lumps.
I think it has been said, and said again but most average cyclers have no clue what gyno actually is (I think mullet has an entire thread here dedicated to this).

But really the "delayed" part is what I am questioning. Its a "bro" term and has no scientific relevance. Gyno is gyno.

I'm a "bro" btw, so its kool with me if yall wanna call it that. :afro:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
The logically correct wording would be 'gyno with a delayed onset' or 'delayed onset gyno'.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Product? I have no interest in CEL but thanks. I do love me some M Drol though. ;)

I'd assume you would then agree his qualifications are more inline with the validity of his suggestions, correct? Although as you would likely agree psychology also plays a significant role in PCT recovery. However I believe this discussion is in relevant to the scientific aspect of PCT recovery in relation to SERMs.

Thats an odd statement coming from someone as educated and as young as yourself (I do not know your actual age but for some reason I thought you were a younger guy).

Back to my point - I dont think it is necessary to question his qualifications as they are posted all over the net. I'd like to see the discussion between Nolva and Clomid continue. Pp has asked some pretty relevant questions in regards to D_'s stance. I'm not sure your posts are moving in that direction.

Also, if you think I'm some D_ "nuthugger" here to join the "battle" think again. I have questioned his opinion on numerous occasions and fwiw used Nolva (oh mai!) in my last few PCT's.

I think it has been said, and said again but most average cyclers have no clue what gyno actually is (I think mullet has an entire thread here dedicated to this).

But really the "delayed" part is what I am questioning. Its a "bro" term and has no scientific relevance. Gyno is gyno.

I concur.

I would really like to see the clomid/nolva debate go on further.

I still think clomid is a better choice for returning test, preferably with HCG, and Nolva as an Anti-E for normal gyno concerns.

I must admit, i derailed the topic as well.

My apologies.......

D, where are you?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
in for a continued nolva - clomid discussion.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established

Young? no

Need a job? no I'm self employed

A 'doctor' told someone who got gyno after a SD cycle that it wasn't possible (when he did). 'Doc' also said it was impossible his gyno was fixed with ATD (when it was). Because I had questions, you called me out? I just don't see your point. There's a vast difference between having an MD, and actually practicing medicine & seeing patients ED, tracking progress, etc. I don't take much stock in what people say on the internet, so I apologize if you feel it's harsh.

As for the 'experience' I like to think of substance counseling 20-40 years ago. Doctor and psychologists 'tried' to counsel addict where their success rate was roughly less than 2%. Present times it really doesn't matter if you go to school for 15 years - almost all substance counselors are former users. You can sit in a class for 5 years learning about the disease but you'll still have no clue how it really feels, what people 'actually' go through. These days success rates are more in between 15-20% which isn't perfect but a vast improvement. Experience is priceless, education plus experience is even better obviously.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I concur.

I would really like to see the clomid/nolva debate go on further.

I still think clomid is a better choice for returning test, preferably with HCG, and Nolva as an Anti-E for normal gyno concerns.

I must admit, i derailed the topic as well.

My apologies.......

D, where are you?

In your own words, based on exactly what?

dinoiii

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
You make no sense and you’re not answering the question.

What’s your proposed mechanism of how Nolva would inhibit the hypothalamus?

-Pp

Re-read my posts - apparently, it isn't sinking in. I HAVE SUGGESTED TIME AND TIME AGAIN that NOLVA DOES NOT ACT IN AN INHIBITORY WAY AT THE HYPOTHALAMUS, suggesting it harbors attenuated efficacy.

I will disregard the fact that you have apparent dyslexia (as evidenced by your inability to get a silly screen name correct, as if that were to get me all hot and bothered; I have actually tried to stay on course and the only thing you can maintain is feebile attempts at insults - from your very first post nonetheless...I would hardly consider this worth my time).

And for those anticipating I spend 24 hours a day on here - that's hardly the case when I am on call. Give me a chance to respond - the other day I responded so rapidly as it was Sunday (and that was the only reason).

D_

dinoiii

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
People talk about J2x on other forums? Awesome. They barely talk about me here...
Probably not a great idea to flatter yourself as they sure weren't.

D_

dinoiii

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Then you must have ran / experienced many different cycles and cycle variables, my apologies. Otherwise the rhetoric is useless.
Running cycles does NOT make you more experienced at anything. This is silly banter and I have countered such discussions in the past.

Its the same logic: stress increases cortisol, cortisol increases belly fat, you need Relacore, et al...

Taking PH/PS/AAS increases breast tissue, fending off breast tissue with (ATD) makes you more intelligent, you need ATD...

YAWN!

And actually I have seen far more people who have run cycles than I think you can appreciate, but I am not here to earn your praise, so I could care less what you buy into to be honest. This would make me sleep no easier at night.

But I really would encourage going beyond the confines of AM before making continues statements displaying a significant dearth in your understanding of what it is that I do.

D_

dinoiii

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Did you add it to DA? Therapeutic? Where do you practice and see patients? I assumed Rochester but I guess I was wrong :eek:
Let's see ... I will correct again, sure. I haven't posted but a handful of posts in the last 6 months at DA, so would you like to continue to attack, displaying how much you do NOT know about me or address the issues at hand. This is prototypical strawman attempts. Again, I am not really phased by gang-philosophy of bb message boards (but you likely know that as you apparently claim to know me better than me).

Never have I advertised services here, which is funny as people continue to express how much they don't know. Reality is I do well without you and despite the suggestions of moderators (which by definition should not realistically take a side in any such argument, when again I reask that you take a look at initial comments in this exchange).

What about the supplement companies you profit off and help do marketing for, like MAN? Nothing to sell, you're trying to sell an 'internet image' for self profit. Not a bad idea, but let's be honest here.
Want to continue talking? I parted ways with MAN back late last year. Do you really want to keep displaying the huge disparity that exists in what you know about me? Completely ludicrous and likely borderline asinine.

D_

dinoiii

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
"One would only say that when people are getting this frustrated, you've accomplished task; people have compared this thread to the dinoiii of yesteryear, much more abrasive, ticking off supplement company owners - and still nothing to sell to you all, but one who is called out because of that very fact - I won't sell you bullshit; oh well, keep the hope alive guys."

Nothing to sell..except your own services. Judging by the way you spent your entire weekend on here making rude comments (the real reason people get "frustrated" with you, not because your verbosity is unassailable) you apparently need to troll for patients. Good luck to you in that endeavor, however be advised that AM charges an advertisement fee.

Again, as I sound like a broken record...anyone who wants to evaluate the thread as a whole - go back and view how I was pulled into this one. The way moderation exchanges happen here too are somewhat entertaining by people that don't realize what "moderators" should do. Maintaining objectivity would be as simple as actually reading this thread, but of course I am lined up against a board sponsor who jumps in when the gangers attempt to ruffle my feathers. Funny part is that I seem to be getting them going more.

I have explained my piece time and again and I understand more and more why people do avoid this board (I know, it may be hard to accept that that does happen and by some intelligent guys which is highly unfortunate...the male ego sometimes will get in the way when you think someone is up against the ropes; guys I will reiterate though, I don't lose any sleep by e-comments, so you can discuss the topic at hand as is seemingly desired by a bunch of people or continue on with strawman conjecture - not really an entertaining battle any longer for me; but apparently I have nothing to offer everyone here who apparently are not only well-versed in what they obviously have displayed significant ignorance in, but also what they think they know about me - I know, I will maintain being puzzled on that latter one, but that is again strawman effect, brash and off-base, but it only comes out when they think bully techniques matter - its e-drama...enjoy).

D_

dinoiii

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
However no amount of education can replace experience, regardless.
This is not exactly true, but it was you guys who brought up education...re-read once again - not me.

Experience would be dealing with it on a daily basis I think, but you guys have even challenged that. Honestly, I am not here to please anyone - so with my comments as you may. People who have interacted with me would see it different.

D_

dinoiii

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I'm not brilliant enough to comment on the "science" of the beast, but the definition of "delayed" gyno is pretty straight-forward. Traditionally, gyno occurs on-cycle (due to highly-aromitizable "wet" compounds, I believe). Delayed gyno is that which appears at some point after the conclusion of your cycle and PCT. I literally woke up one morning lactating (painfully) weeks after I ended PCT.

Only quoting the above to signify you are merely making things up now; not only are you not "brilliant" but there may be significant cerebral lesions somewhere (unsure, but perhaps you can proceed with caution).

D_

dinoiii

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
It's a huge mystery.
Says the guy who preaches in authoratative fashion. Mildly entertaining.

Asks me for opinion way back when - preparing with suggesting he wouldn't like my response - then when he doesn't like my response, choses to attack me with things he merely shows more ignorance with. R-I-G-H-T, this thread was worth my time.

Oh, but you have...

ATD cures hunger, solves world peace, and probably answers just how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie roll tootsie pop.

D_

dinoiii

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
And yet still when independently compared (only non-government sponsored comparative AntiPsychotic trial), Clozaril still beats them all (ok, so Abilify won't give you the runs with agranulocytosis, but the pull is still quite significant in the efficacy domain).

D_

dinoiii

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
:hammer:

I presented a pretty basic argument for nolva being superior to clomid… but Dillio never really rebutted my points or explained himself.

-Pp

Wow...far be it from me to respond to such clever inscription. Still, I would be the one who would be reprimanded by "moderators" not being a board sponsor and all.

Well, again I just encourage you to learn the act of reading is all. I can't help you in that department. I have explained my view 3 different ways on the same freaking point and it still hasn't gotten through the layers, so I bid you adieu as this has gone nowhere as was anticipated.

D_