Log: Erase PRO + Alpha T2 + AIS Agmatine

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
An absolutely horrible feeling. Hope ya get them soon boss
Thank you JWA. The store owner says he will send replacement shipment. Although I am disappointed, it was not their fault.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 40

Supplements:
1 Erase Pro in the AM with breakfast
0 AIS Agmatine (Out of stock and waiting for delivery)
2 Oxyelite Pro in the afternoon, 1 Oxyelite Pro in the evening
2 Alpha T2 in the afternoon, 1 Alpha T2 in the evening (Have about 2 more days remaining)

Diet:
Calorie Normal.

Exercise:
Hammer strength Incline Press 6x10 (90, 180, 230, 270, 270, 270 lbs)
Hammer strength Incline Press 4x8 (320, 360, 180, 180 lbs)
Machine Chest Flyes 5x10 (150 lbs)
Hammer strength Decline Press 5x8 (90 lbs)

Comments:
Felt chills at work today. Are AT2 and OEP working in reverse ? I may have to stay on it if it is. I hate feeling hot at work.
Appetite was normal and muscle full/hardness still there.
Normal sweating during cardio, but no burst of energy or pump at any point that I experienced with agmatine. I can deal with this if I am losing weight. Sunday will be very telling. Workout is getting harder and I am finally seeing some ill effects such as back and leg soreness.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Get Up and Go Stack gets pretty good reviews. Hopefully it works out well for you, too. A buddy of mine swears by OEP.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love oep as well.. I always have cold fingers hands feet toes... My body temp fluctuates.. I attribute the cold extremities to hypothyroidism despite being on fat burners.. Personally, I think damage has been incurred on my thyroid and natural metabolism- solution- life time stim user/ hopefully my endo will realize wtf is going on..

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Get Up and Go Stack gets pretty good reviews. Hopefully it works out well for you, too. A buddy of mine swears by OEP.
For me. All supplements hit the wall at some point. I can't be unhappy that I made it to day 40. I want to try revamp. I just wish there was another like it that I can compare it to.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love oep as well.. I always have cold fingers hands feet toes... My body temp fluctuates.. I attribute the cold extremities to hypothyroidism despite being on fat burners.. Personally, I think damage has been incurred on my thyroid and natural metabolism- solution- life time stim user/ hopefully my endo will realize wtf is going on..
Hmmm, maybe I have something similar. I can't be unhappy about the chills though unless it is sign of other underlying effects.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 41

Weight: 248.2 lbs. (-15.2 lbs since start, just about -2.53 lbs per week)

Comments:
Weighed myself just for the hell of it. Needed some psychological boost due to depressing things i have done recently like cheating on multiple days and supps seemingly starting lose their effect.

I am still losing weight, but at a slightly faster clip. This will definitely help me drive to my goal.

I am losing 2-4 lbs per week steady, so my diet and exercise regimen has to be the right one for me.

Still want my Agmatine for additional psychological boost.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AT2 always makes me sweat bullets, but some users have reported they get chills. Not sure what would be causing this effect but they end up getting results at the end of their bottles. No long term side effects are possible if the products are used within bottle recommendations.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AT2 always makes me sweat bullets, but some users have reported they get chills. Not sure what would be causing this effect but they end up getting results at the end of their bottles. No long term side effects are possible if the products are used within bottle recommendations.
Absolutely.. I'm talking years of stacking fat burners w no days off. Lesson learned here..

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 41

Supplements:
0 AIS Agmatine (Out of stock and waiting for delivery)
2 Alpha T2 in the afternoon, 1 Alpha T2 in the evening (Have about 2 more days remaining)

Diet:
Calorie deficit - low carb

Exercise:
Elliptical (975 calories)

Comments:
Good sweat first 10 minutes during cardio, then chills again. More like cold sweat from that point on till end of cardio. Absolutely no energy today. I actually had to pause 3 times in between to catch my breath. Probably due to low carb diet, but supps are not helping at this point.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 42 (2/17)

Supplements:
4 AIS Agmatine prior to workout
1 Alpha T2 in the afternoon, 1 Alpha T2 in the evening (Saving them as I run out)
3 Lipotrophin PM prior to bedtime

Diet:

Exercise:
Pulldowns 10x10 (100 lbs)
Machine Rows 10x10 (80 lbs)
Machine Shoulder Press 10x10 (140 lbs)

Comments:
Decent energy today and good pumps during workout. Some sweating as well. Strength on Shoulder Press is increasing while decreasing slightly on rows. I felt great during workout with good pump. I have decided to stay on Alpha T2. I can't fight the results achieved so far and don't want to go off anything that will change that. Not stocking on Agmatine was a bad idea. I am stocked up now and looking forward to getting the pumps back. Also starting Lipotrophin PM today. Can't wait to see additional benefits. Revamp is the last thing I might add to this stack. Oh yeah, need to cycle Erase Pro. Thinking of using Need2Slin, but I am not sure if it is the right substitute. I use Erase Pro for hardening effect and cortisol depression. Need to do more research. Will make a decision in a week. Onto tomorrow.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMO there is really no replacement for erase... Youcan only suppress estrogen and cortisol for so long before it becomes detrimental.. Hence the 8 on / 4 off protocol.

That being said.. There are other supps that work thru different MOA to achieve similar desirable effects. N2s may make u retain water, especially of u eat a high carb diet since carbs make u store water. I recommend using n2s while ON erase so u get the benefits of nutrient partitioning and estrogen/cortisol control. A good nutrient partitioners that doestn bloat me personally is anabolic pump. I have always been my leanest while using it. I am about to experiment with slin sane which is similar to AP. these are also quite effective hen taken 30 minutes prior to fasted cardio for really tapping into fat stores on a low cArb diet.

As for estrogen and cortisol- just reminding you again of ursobolic. Highly mixed opinions, non responders. Etc, but it works for me.. Using it right now and haven't worked out this week at all and didn't change diet what so ever and actually have lost a pound (took myfirst off week in over a year!!) the ebol is also a great hardening agent and totally non hormonal. U could also look into a fat burner with a mild diuretic in it- the reduction am/pm stack by controlled labs is awesome. If u keep from gaining back the water u Lost with erase, it will keep your progress going for a month until u can cycle back on!!

Hope this helps.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy crap. Thanks for all the info. I shouldn't have said replacement for erase. Should have said something to use whe cycling off erase. Will look into UI.

Why am I typing ? I woke up 4 1/2 hours into my sleep.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holy crap. Thanks for all the info. I shouldn't have said replacement for erase. Should have said something to use whe cycling off erase. Will look into UI.

Why am I typing ? I woke up 4 1/2 hours into my sleep.
I do that all the time lol. UI?

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do that all the time lol. UI?
Oops, meant UA or ursobolic acid. Cheap enough to give it a shot.

Went back to sleep for 2 more hours. Feel rested enough. Hopefully tonight will be better on my second day of Lipo PM. Funny how that was not the intent of me buying Lipo, but I still want that effect.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
I havent tried anything else, as I'm not sure what else therereally is..I believe it is working for two reasons...
1- my gf over the past year has constantly mentioned her noticing a decline in my body warmth... I noticed this too

2- extremely cold fingers and toes/extremities ..

Since starting revamp nd lowering stim dosage, my core temp has gone up noticeably, and my numb/cold fingers/toes have disappeared! I am also getting more restful sleep.. Though I have HORRIBLE sleep habits.. I'm in college lol
I tried to tell PES that I get cold when I take Alpha T2! It goes away as soon as I take time off it though.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
That being said.. There are other supps that work thru different MOA to achieve similar desirable effects. N2s may make u retain water, especially of u eat a high carb diet since carbs make u store water. I recommend using n2s while ON erase so u get the benefits of nutrient partitioning and estrogen/cortisol control. A good nutrient partitioners that doestn bloat me personally is anabolic pump. I have always been my leanest while using it. I am about to experiment with slin sane which is similar to AP. these are also quite effective hen taken 30 minutes prior to fasted cardio for really tapping into fat stores on a low cArb diet.
There is some stuff saying that Agmatine is actually a really good nutrient partitioner when taken before a high carb meal... Gotta be careful with it though. Another memeber (mrcooper) told me definitely not to take a full dose while fasting because it can make you go hypoglycemic... I made the mistake last weekend of taking 1g of agmatine before I left the house because I planned on picking up a high carb meal... well I got caught up at the store and about an hour after taking my agmatine I started feeling extremely sick like I was going to pass out... I had to hold on to the railing for about 5 minutes without walking before I went to the register and then the people in front of me were blabbing and taking forever I thought I was going to pass out for sure.

Also I want to see how Lipo PM treats you. Im tempted to go get some but I sleep like completely ****... you guys have any problems with that while taking PM?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is some stuff saying that Agmatine is actually a really good nutrient partitioner when taken before a high carb meal... Gotta be careful with it though. Another memeber (mrcooper) told me definitely not to take a full dose while fasting because it can make you go hypoglycemic... I made the mistake last weekend of taking 1g of agmatine before I left the house because I planned on picking up a high carb meal... well I got caught up at the store and about an hour after taking my agmatine I started feeling extremely sick like I was going to pass out... I had to hold on to the railing for about 5 minutes without walking before I went to the register and then the people in front of me were blabbing and taking forever I thought I was going to pass out for sure.

Also I want to see how Lipo PM treats you. Im tempted to go get some but I sleep like completely ****... you guys have any problems with that while taking PM?
Interesting. I take a g of agmatine in the am since it is in a daa supp im using- no hypo effects for me..

My sleep is always crappy.. I like taking a cap of 5htp+ valerian PLUS whichever pm fat burner sleep aid I'm using.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried to tell PES that I get cold when I take Alpha T2! It goes away as soon as I take time off it though.
During cardio today, I had to put on an extra shirt because I was freezing. I sweated throughout cardio, but it was so cold. Thank you for your input. It will help me decide what to do next with AT2.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks again. I took full dose today on almost fasted state. I had 1/2 of sweet potato all morning and went to gym at 11:30 AM. I felt lightheaded and felt like throwing up. I can normally do cardio on an empty stomach. Your comment explains a lot.

Sometimes I am too conscious of make sure there is no insulin spike around AT2 and OEP dosing that I end up taking Agmatine on almost an empty stomach.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting. I take a g of agmatine in the am since it is in a daa supp im using- no hypo effects for me..

My sleep is always crappy.. I like taking a cap of 5htp+ valerian PLUS whichever pm fat burner sleep aid I'm using.
What support has daa and 1gm of Agmatine ?

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I almost am starting to like the chill effect too much. Unless it is a sign of some underlying effect. Work has been pleasant recently with no feeling of imminent sweat or hotness.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What support has daa and 1gm of Agmatine ?
Supplement- Prometheus rising- AWESOME ingredient profile- NOT a prop blend either so u know exactly how much of each ingredient is in it

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I told natty from PES that the chills don't bother me. Kind of tells me its working ya know?

The agmatine on a empty stomach freaked me out so now I only take it on high carb days and only right before my high Carb meal which usually ends up being post workout

Today I took 250mg with 4g of citruline malate and 10g bcaas.... killer pump

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Supplement- Prometheus rising- AWESOME ingredient profile- NOT a prop blend either so u know exactly how much of each ingredient is in it
I might have to try that at some point. Thanks !

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I told natty from PES that the chills don't bother me. Kind of tells me its working ya know?

The agmatine on a empty stomach freaked me out so now I only take it on high carb days and only right before my high Carb meal which usually ends up being post workout

Today I took 250mg with 4g of citruline malate and 10g bcaas.... killer pump
I think I will play with the doses a bit. Yeah, I felt dazed and confused when I was done with cardio. Thanks for your input !

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 43 (2/18)

Supplements:
2 Oxyelite Pro in the afternoon in the evening
1 Alpha T2 in the afternoon (Saving them as I run out)

Diet:

Exercise:
Elliptical (1001 calories)

Comments:
Had a very tough day. Woke up late, ate 1/2 sweet potato and went to gym. Had tough time finishing cardio. Rested again 2 times in between. After seeing others post on this thread, it maybe due to taking agmatine on an almost empty stomach. I initially thought it could be due to OEP as I had tough time with it towards the end last time I used it. Same symptoms. Trouble breathing. I had good sweat during cardio, but I was freezing. It was uncomfortable as my body was wet but my body temperature was low. Almost like taking a cold shower. Others posted that they has experienced something similar. It does not matter. i will just have to keep my sweats on next time. I look much better in the mirror and I feel much lighter. I know my clothes are loose. I can't wait to weigh in today.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 44

Weight:
246.2 lbs (-17.8 lbs since start, about -2.83 lbs per week, -6 lbs in the last week)

Supplements:
2 Oxyelite Pro in the afternoon 1 Oxyelite Pro in the evening
0 Alpha T2 in the afternoon (Trying to test a hypothesis)

Diet:
Calorie Normal

Exercise:
Elliptical (1417 calories - done in 2 split sessions of 921 then 496)

Comments:
I felt really good today. No tireness. Felt rested with good energy. I had a cheat meal of salad and spaghetti and meatballs. It was so good. Boy, I can appreciate carbs much more now. Nothing like nice pasta as a cheat meal. This was planned. Now I need to stay out of Dunkin Donuts rest of the week ! Cardio was nice. I had good energy and good sweat. No chills today. the reason I stopped at 921 calories was because I had to go out to dinner. After coming home, I ran to the gym to get another 496 calories in.

I am off AT2 for now to test a theory. I suspect it maybe causing the chills. Just to reiterate, I am OK with that. However, since I am stacking so many things, I want to be close to sure as possible. Of course, I know this is not exact science.

6 more weeks till target 1 milestone. I am ahead of the pace right now. Based purely on mathematics, I should be under 230 lbs. (Target was 235 lbs) Weight I have not seen in too many years to count.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Horrible sleep last night. So tired this morning. I am going to attribute some of this to Lowe carb diet even though I cheated yesterday. Most days I am below 100 grams.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 45 (2/20)

Supplements:
0 Oxyelite Pro in the afternoon (Trying to test a hypothesis)

Diet:
Calorie Normal

Exercise:
None

Comments:
It was almost difficult to stay awake in the AM. I was so drained and tired. I decided to take a mini break from stims. Maybe I am not so tolerant anymore.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol idk how u could just drop to zero stims!
We will see. Yesterday, if I closed my eye at any point, I would have dozed off. Got nothing done at work. Better today. Not sure why, so just going through the process of elimination.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 46

Supplements:
2 AIS Agmatine after lunch, 2 prior to workout
2 Oxyelite Pro prior to workout (Trying to test a hypothesis)

Diet:
Calorie about 500 above normal

Exercise:
Hammer strength Incline Press 10x8 (90, 180, 230, 270, 270, 270, 270, 320, 360, 270 lbs)
Machine Chest Flyes 5x10 (120 lbs)
Hammer strength Decline Press 5x8 (180 lbs)

Comments:
I felt like powering through some presses today. I ate a little more than I should to give me some energy for workout.
Burrito with steak, bell peppers, pinto beans, sour cream, hot salsa and pico de gallo) for dinner versus steamed chicken breast, broccoli and sweet potato. Oh well....
I had a lot of strength. Most I've had in a while. Almost near my PR for Hammer Incline Press. All done with good form.
Good energy throughout, but did not have ridiculous pumps. Probably due to splitting Agmatine dosing.

I woke up today bit groggy, but felt rested throughout the day. Maybe stopping OEP before sleep and addition of Lipo PM is starting to take effect.

My body never seems to amaze me in how consistently it responds to stims. Great for about a month then nothing then period of withdrawal. Something to think about as I can't lead a meeting at work while wanting to just plop down and take a nap.

Think I want to lift all week. I am not sure yet. If I do so, I may not lose much weight this week. Lifting does make you feel good though. Onto tomorrow.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
I bet you havent been feeling cold without the AT2 huh?!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't feel tired this morning. Feel like I woke up from deep sleep. (slept 5 hours last night) I don't feel very energetic either. Just very mellow..,.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Yeah the chills sucks but definitely a sign to me that AT2 is working... do you miss it at all? hahahaa

Ive been having wicked sleep problems... I think I am going to look in to 5-htp some more to see if it will help. I always have problems staying asleep tho :/

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Flawedgrunt,

did you sweat and have chills or just chills? Is it far fetched to use this to try to keep my body temp down at work ?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah the chills sucks but definitely a sign to me that AT2 is working... do you miss it at all? hahahaa

Ive been having wicked sleep problems... I think I am going to look in to 5-htp some more to see if it will help. I always have problems staying asleep tho :/
5htp+ valerian

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Flawedgrunt,

did you sweat and have chills or just chills? Is it far fetched to use this to try to keep my body temp down at work ?
I dont sweat very easy.. so i didn't sweat from being inactive... but sweat pretty good working out.... Mostly my feets and hands just get cold as HELL

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
5htp+ valerian
Thanks bro im going to try it. I've been taking muscle pharms bullet proof which has phenibut and gaba but that hardly puts me to sleep. Been reading good things about 5-HTP tho

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 47 (2/22)

Supplements:
2 AIS Agmatine after lunch, 2 prior to workout
0 Lipotrophin PM prior to bedtime

Diet:
Calorie Normal

Exercise:
Elliptical (1010 calories)

Comments:
Best cardio session I had in a while. Good energy, nice pace. Good sweat. When I got home, I laid down for a while and ended up falling asleep, so I did not have a chance to take Lipo PM prior to bed. This morning, I felt refreshed, but I did not have a feeling of awking from a deep sleep. I think Lipo PM may stay on my supp list after this run. So far so good.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 48 (2/23)

Supplements:
2 AIS Agmatine after lunch, 3 prior to workout

Diet:
Calorie Normal

Exercise:
Elliptical (1225 calories)

Machine Shoulder Press 10x8 (150, 150, 150, 150, 150, 150, 150, 150, 170, 180 lbs)

Comments:
Another good cardio session. My calves really took a beating as they pumped up right away. Felt good energy wise and I had a good sweat going. Felt pretty strong during shoulder presses. i think I can up the weights more for the next session. Maybe do a run of 160s then try to increase last 2 sets. Did not do anything else as I was pretty tired from cardio. As you can see, I upped the Agmatine dosing in search of pump. Good idea. Bad execution. Doing cardio first pretty much took out the effects. Had good pumps during presses, but noting like before. Didn't matter. Pumps re psychological anyway.

Onto tomorrow.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 49 (2/24)

Supplements:
2 AIS Agmatine after lunch, 2 after dinner
2 Oxyelite Pro in the PM (Trying to test a hypothesis)

Diet:
Calorie Normal

Exercise:
None

Comments:
Worked all day. Not much to comment. Cardio tomorrow and weigh in coming up sunday. I feel much leaner and muscles are full.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woke up this morning after 4 1/2 hours of sleep. I don't feel that bad ! Not completed rested but it does not feel likeI I slept only 4 1/2 hours. I wanted the night far burning effect out of Lipo PM. But I did not expect the sleep effect to be this good. And like cheda said, this supp is pretty cheap. I think I am going to add it as regular support along with Agmatine even after I hit my final weight loss goal. Gotta see how this might be after a good night of sleep length wise....8+.

Also, I feel like nutrition partitioning is working from Agmatine. I have been splitting doses and taking it with high carb meal of the day. Thanks AIS. Definitely a staple.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Woke up this morning after 4 1/2 hours of sleep. I don't feel that bad ! Not completed rested but it does not feel likeI I slept only 4 1/2 hours. I wanted the night far burning effect out of Lipo PM. But I did not expect the sleep effect to be this good. And like cheda said, this supp is pretty cheap. I think I am going to add it as regular support along with Agmatine even after I hit my final weight loss goal. Gotta see how this might be after a good night of sleep length wise....8+.

Also, I feel like nutrition partitioning is working from Agmatine. I have been splitting doses and taking it with high carb meal of the day. Thanks AIS. Definitely a staple.
Welcome. I'll have to look into using a dose of ag pre meal