fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 50 (2/25)

Supplements:
1 Erase Pro in the AM with breakfast
2 AIS Agmatine after lunch, 2 after dinner
2 Oxyelite Pro in the PM (Trying to test a hypothesis)
0 Alpha T2 in the afternoon (Trying to test a hypothesis)
3 Lipotrophin PM prior to bedtime

Diet:
Calorie normal

Exercise:
Elliptical. (1282 calories)

Comments:
Another great day of cardio. I felt like I could have gone another hour. Felt great aerobically and was not tired at all. Good sweat, not great. Missed my Lipo PM does again last night. Tough trying to time supps prior to sleep when you tend to pass out a lot. I may need to take it in evening period and not worry about taking it right before bed. Lifting and weigh in tomorrow. Booyah !

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On rare occasion on pass out before my bed time supps, I always have them on my night stand so I just pop them whenever I wake up. Bc I know I will.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On rare occasion on pass out before my bed time supps, I always have them on my night stand so I just pop them whenever I wake up. Bc I know I will.
Might have to do that. Although since I have stopped stims before bed, I have not woken up at night. Only when my alarm goes off.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 51

Supplements:
3 AIS Agmatine after lunch, 2 after dinner

Diet:
Calorie normal

Exercise:
Elliptical. (1050 calories)

Smith Bench Press 10x8 (90, 180, 230, 270, 270, 270, 270, 320, 320, 270 lbs)
Shrugs 8x8. (180 lbs)
Hammer shoulder Press 5x8 (90, 180, 230, 270, 270 lbs)
Machine Chest Flyes 5x8 (190 lbs)

Comments:
Paid for a one day pass at a gym where I could go in and "pick things up and put them down" where barbed and dumbbell are rusted so you have to where gloves. My regular gym is family oriented and although it is not like the softcore planet fitness.", the atmosphere is not like a serious gym. Awesome work out today lifting. I did go to my gym later in to get some cardio in.

Cheated today at a Mexican restaurant. Overall calorie was still normal as I did not exceed.

Weighing in later today.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I must have missed it but why are you not dosing your Alpha - T2?

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I must have missed it but why are you not dosing your Alpha - T2?
Yeah....sorry. My thread title no longer matches what I am doing.

I stopped AT2 to confirm suspicion that it was causing chills. Hypothesis was confirmed. I was getting cold sweat towards the end of the run and it was uncomfortable. It stopped whe I stopped AT2.

I do not hate AT2. I will add it back in at some point. I only have 4 caps left and I have to restock anyway.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 52 (2/27)

Weight: 246 lbs (-18 lbs since start or -2.42 lbs per week)

Supplements:

Diet:
Calorie normal

Exercise:
None

Comments:
I had to curtail plans to go to gym because I pulled my side obliques and it is difficult to twist or bend. It is feeling better now, but I wanted to be safe then sorry. I only lost 0.2 lbs in the last week. While this is not what I need, I can see why nothing changed. I did not diet too much last week. Ate a lot of regular food. Although I stayed within my calorie limits, I did not follow low carb diet either. I also, did more power type of move while lifting. I am still on pace to reach my first goal.

However, when I look in the mirror, I look noticeably leaner than when I started. My belly has gone in significantly and side abs are starting to taper in. Very good psychological lift. Looking to drop more lbs as athough I feel and look better than before, I am still "round" !!!

Need to get back on track with my diet if I want to circle the bases during the softball season. It's a no fence men's league, so you need to be move reasonably fast to get a HR. Even big guys who can crush the ball only get a double normally. Good outfielders in my league. Very competitive. I love it.

Deep sleep effect has gone away in the last day. I wonder if this will be the norm. I still feel rested, but there is nothing like waking up from a deep sleep. I am sold on Lipo PM. At this price, it is a steal.

My elbows are a bit sensitive now. I wonder if it was from going to the dungeon to lift. I will have to see what happens in the next week of so. Is it Erase Pro or just going past limits while lifting. Stay tuned.

Energy is there definitely during workouts, but the pumps are not as strong. Maybe Agmatine has plateaued a bit ? I still love it.

OK, did not intend to measure this effect.....but libido is sky high since I added Lipo PM. I am going to suspect that it is a synergestic effect of Agmatine for pump, Lipo PM for HGH and Erase Pro for increase in Testosterone. I have to be careful not to daydream in the office. The effect has been that good recently.

Until tomorrow.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great update... Maybe the mucuna in lipo has improved your libido. I'm on 2 caps erase now and my elbows are super sensitive. I usually take 3-4 daily but I'm gonna hol at 2 til leaning effects diminish...

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great update... Maybe the mucuna in lipo has improved your libido. I'm on 2 caps erase now and my elbows are super sensitive. I usually take 3-4 daily but I'm gonna hol at 2 til leaning effects diminish...
Probably. I think Lipo is also helping me lean out. Just a guess though. Makes me want to try another item from App Nut - Fat Free. It's a fat burner with ursonic acid. Thinking of staying on Lipo, holding remaining supply of Agmatine and adding Prometheus and fat free. While cycling out of Erase Pro. Although I am dreading holding water again.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Probably. I think Lipo is also helping me lean out. Just a guess though. Makes me want to try another item from App Nut - Fat Free. It's a fat burner with ursonic acid. Thinking of staying on Lipo, holding remaining supply of Agmatine and adding Prometheus and fat free. While cycling out of Erase Pro. Although I am dreading holding water again.
U may need a small break between erase and fat free if you have been on erase for 8 weeks. If you've only been on 4 then u should he ok. Prometheus has agmatine in it so no need to save what u got.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
U may need a small break between erase and fat free if you have been on erase for 8 weeks. If you've only been on 4 then u should he ok. Prometheus has agmatine in it so no need to save what u got.
Why the break ?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nvm I was thinking of an ingredient in free test (another appnut product) thst can't be stacked or followed/preceded by erase.

Prometheus and fat free sounds like a great stack.. You could use thst for 4 weeks then hop back on erase if u so desire

Have u looked into compound20?

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nvm I was thinking of an ingredient in free test (another appnut product) thst can't be stacked or followed/preceded by erase.

Prometheus and fat free sounds like a great stack.. You could use thst for 4 weeks then hop back on erase if u so desire

Have u looked into compound20?
Although I use OEP, I am not a big fan of the company. I would probably try if there was an overwhelmingly positive response from people I respect.

What are your thoughts on it ?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woke up this morning after 4 1/2 hours of sleep. I don't feel that bad ! Not completed rested but it does not feel likeI I slept only 4 1/2 hours. I wanted the night far burning effect out of Lipo PM. But I did not expect the sleep effect to be this good. And like cheda said, this supp is pretty cheap. I think I am going to add it as regular support along with Agmatine even after I hit my final weight loss goal. Gotta see how this might be after a good night of sleep length wise....8+.

Also, I feel like nutrition partitioning is working from Agmatine. I have been splitting doses and taking it with high carb meal of the day. Thanks AIS. Definitely a staple.
That's how I used Agmatine the last time I tried it. I was taking a break from Glycobol, so I figured I could try some Agmatine.

Although I use OEP, I am not a big fan of the company. I would probably try if there was an overwhelmingly positive response from people I respect.

What are your thoughts on it ?
I broke down and tried OEP w/AT2 for the past two weeks or so. I had hit a plateau and couldn't drop any weight. Things got busy and I hardly worked out for two weeks. I weighed in a couple of days ago. Despite only going to the gym four times in two weeks, I still managed to lose 2.5 lbs after not losing any weight for many weeks. :D

I'm now a believe in the Get Up and Go stack. Do you strong feelings about OEP?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I waited about 20 minutes.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's how I used Agmatine the last time I tried it. I was taking a break from Glycobol, so I figured I could try some Agmatine.

I broke down and tried OEP w/AT2 for the past two weeks or so. I had hit a plateau and couldn't drop any weight. Things got busy and I hardly worked out for two weeks. I weighed in a couple of days ago. Despite only going to the gym four times in two weeks, I still managed to lose 2.5 lbs after not losing any weight for many weeks. :D

I'm now a believe in the Get Up and Go stack. Do you strong feelings about OEP?
I love Agmatine. I think all around, it is a very good supplement for me. My body reacts to it well.

Yes, I like OEP and will continue to use it. I just have to find a point to cycle it though as I think for me anyway, my body adjusts to it after a while. I also like AT2 as well.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 53

Supplements:

Diet:
Calorie normal (damn those lobster rolls)

Exercise:
None

Comments:
My sides are still hurting and giving out when pressured. Also, causing slight back spasms. This is a prelude to my back going out, so I have to be careful. My back gave out 3 times in the past and when it happens, I am out of commission for 3 days. I am shutting it down until it goes away completely. It's going to be a good week to guage how supps do without exercise.

Gotta watch my diet also, but I can't turn down lobster rolls when offerred.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you everyone for following this thread. This will be my last post. I am starting a new thread as I am having fun trying different supplements. I can no longer dedicate a thread to specific supplements. On to good health !

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you everyone for following this thread. This will be my last post. I am starting a new thread as I am having fun trying different supplements. I can no longer dedicate a thread to specific supplements. On to good health !
Nice... Link me?