Log: Erase PRO + Alpha T2 + AIS Agmatine

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Enhance dryness how.. There are plenty of diuretics u could take, or fat burners which contain diuretics.

Straight diuretics I've used with success:

axis labs: xtract 6 a day divided into 2 doses of 3 will last 13 days. This was pre and during a cruise and worked great WITH erase and oxyelite

Fat burners with diuretics also taken with erase and stacked with oep! :

Animal cuts as directed (21 days)
2 shredded - 4 caps daily, 2 twice a day (30 days)

There are others out there but these have worked awesome for ms with and without erase. Hope that helped

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 19 (1/25)

Supplements:
1 Erase Pro in the AM with breakfast
4 AIS Agmatine pre-workout

Diet:
Calorie deficit

Exercise: (30 second rest between sets)
Machine Shoulder Press 11x10 (100 lbs, last set 120 lbs)
Machine Lateral Raise 11x10 (50 lbs, last set 60 lbs)
Pulldowns 4x8 (60 lbs)

Comments:
Felt warm again. I think these are remaining effects from Alpha T2 I have been taking previously.
Good energy all day.
My shoulders felt like bowling balls after set 3. Insane pump. So much that I included light pulldowns to stretch them out a bit between sets. Towards the end, there was some pain and I did not know if it was from joints or muscles. Later at night, I realized it was from the muscle as I did not feel any pain near the joints.

The pumps I got on my shoulders are nothing that I felt before. these are the type of effects that makes me want to run to the gym the next day.

I am not really monitoring libido as that was not one of my goals with this stack. All I can say is it is better than normal. : )

I will be looking to monitor energy and thermogenic effects and bloating since I am off Alpha T2 now.

Onto tomorrow.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
chedapalooza,

I guess enhance dryness to rid of bloating ? I am not sure. I just do not like the bloated feeling. Just counteractive mentally. Thanks for your feedback.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Next weigh in is Sunday 1/29

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL...... Thanks !

I plan on doing a weight check every Sunday's until whenever.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stxnas,

What do you think of agmatine ? I think I am a believer. At least a believer as a part of my stack. I think Alpha will stay until I get to a comfortable weight, but Agmatine will be part of my normal supplement regimen. I am hoping to say the same about Erase Pro. I think the next 2 weeks will really tell.
To be honest, I'm still giving it a try. I don't have a real opinion one way or the other...yet.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For, I have never had effects like I am seeing during this run. It's Agmatine or Erase Pro or synergetic effect of both. I am leaning towards it being Agmatine since this is what it's supposed to do. I guess more days are definitely warranted to validate my opinion.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha. You actually just reminded me to go take mine before I run to the gym. :D

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 20

Supplements:

Diet:
Calorie deficit

Exercise: (30 second rest between sets)
Hammer Incline Press 10x10
(Weight by set 90, 180, 230, 270, 270, 180, 180, 180, 230, 230 lbs)
Machine Chest Fly 5x10 130lbs
Front Pulldown 10x10 110lbs
Seated Row 5x10 120lbs

Comments:
No thermogenic effect today. I think remaining Alpha T2 has run its course.
Normal energy during workouts and no signs of joint pains.
I increased the weight a bit as much as I can on each exercise and I was able to make it through. It was tough though.
Nice pumps on my arms and chest during workout today. Nothing insane like shoulders yesterday.

Onto tomorrow.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks !

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 21 (1/27)

Supplements:

Diet:
Normal

Exercise:
None

Comments:
I did not go to gym today, so nothing to report energy or workout wise. Only thing I can say is that my muscles feel full and I see more shape than when I started. I can't really say cut since I still have a lot of weight to lose. Overall, looking in the mirror after shower is a great mental boost to stay on track. Onto tomorrow.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 22

Supplements:

Diet:
Calorie deficit

Exercise:
None

Comments:
No gym today. Had things to takes care of. Nothing else to really report other than that muscle hardness is now a norm along with muscle fullness, even without working out today. Dryness of the mouth continues and had a bit of a headache. I am thinking dehydration is coming, so I will have to increase water intake even more. Onto tomorrow.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 23 (1/29)

Weight: 257.6 lbs (-6.4 lbs since start)

Supplements:

Diet:
Normal

Exercise:
Elliptical (1017 calories)

Comments:
Had ho hum day at the gym. A workman like cardio. No thermogenic effect as expected since stopping AT2. I am OK with that. Normal energy.
I am OK with the weight change so far on normal exercise and diet. I do feel like recomposition is at work though as my shoulders and arms are starting to look much better.

I have been battling headaches for 2 days and its finally gone. (did not take anything for headache) I wonder if it had anything to do with taking full dose of agmatine for two days without exercise. Will need to take a note on this to monitor. Muscle hardness is still there and provides a good placebo boost mentally.

I think its time to push a bit harder with diet. Starting with low carb this week saturday cheat day. Onto next day.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 24

Supplements:

Diet:
Calorie Deficit - low carb

Exercise:
Elliptical (1272 calories)

Machine Shoulder Press 10x10 (120lbs)
Machine Lateral Raise 10x10 (50 lbs)
DB Front Raise 5x10 (15 lb dumbbells)
DB Curls 4x8 (25 lb dumbbells)
Machine Preacher Curls 5x8 (80 lbs)
Machine Shoulder Press 4x8 (120, 130, 140, 150 lbs)

Comments:
Went a little crazy at the gym. So much energy. Shoulders first with ridiculous pumps. Ran the elliptical for 1200+
Had a lot of energy left so I worked my biceps. After I was done, I decided to get more shoulder work with heavier presses.

I was thirsty during workout, but by now I know to bring a lot of water.

Body temperature back to normal. No signs of thermogenic effect.

Onto tomorrow.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey man I just started agmatine today n OMFG I've never had such dry mouth while working out! It couldn't stay moist... I've used erase before n never had dry mouth issues... Just a thought it night be the ag?

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks. I did not think it was Agmatine that did it. but now I have to consider it. I get it other times as well like in the AM

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to your progress. I have been thinking trying Agmatine so this will help me decide. Good luck..SJ

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks SuppJunkie !

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
chedapalooza, let me know how you do with ag workoutwise. Initially, I could not follow my normal routine, weight. That is why I started with lower weight and more volume and I have recently started to increase weight.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
chedapalooza, let me know how you do with ag workoutwise. Initially, I could not follow my normal routine, weight. That is why I started with lower weight and more volume and I have recently started to increase weight.
Had my workout yesterday n made gains or stayed same weight on all lifts .. No lift today just cardio.. Will keep note tomorrow.. Strength n endurance felt improved actually, as well as fullness n all day pumps

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 25

Supplements:
2 OEP afternoon, 1 OEP late evening
1 AT2 late evening

Diet:

Exercise:
Elliptical (1325 calories)

Machine Preacher Curls 4x8 (70 lbs)

Comments:
I added Oxyelite Pro today. I also added back AT2 as well. I have decided to deal with water retention by drinking water continuously. I will worry about bloating as I get close to my first goal date of March 31. Somethings got to give. Results over temporary vanity.

Good energy at the gym. Had little pain in my lower leg but finished strong.

I sweated like crazy during cardio. Both my shirt and pant were soaked. This is from OEP as I did not take AT2 until I got home.

While cooling down, I decided to throw in some machine curls. I failed at the 4th set as my biceps were screaming from pump.

Constant thirst after I got home. Drinking water one bottle after another to combat this.

I normally do not have trouble sleeping. Even after espresso, or after taking stims right before. I never took AT2 and OEP before so close to sleep time. This is going to be interesting.

Onto tomorrow. Thinking about adding Revamp or something like it to deal with stims. I will let nothing stop me. I will adjust switch add...basically do anything possible. I feel so pumped up right now. I wanna hit 235 by end of March.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cheda, you are going to love the muscle fullness. Even with the layer of fat i have, I can feel my muscles. ALL DAY.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I too get bloat from new at2.. Original version didn't... I will try again eventually but right now I'm scared to add it in to any stacks.. Hopefully you don't bloat again..

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks.

My body is so warm right now. I hope it does not get uncomfortable this morning.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ever look into shift instead of at2.. I love it
No I haven't. Is it thermogenic ? Could I expect same type of result by swapping ? Thanks !

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No I haven't. Is it thermogenic ? Could I expect same type of result by swapping ? Thanks !
It's a thyroid amplifier.. Dude I'm on the leanest bulk of my life... I've gained a pound a week since Jan 1 (slow but literally no bf gained) eating like a horse,. Actually dropped the dose to two instead of 3 as of Monday.. It's great stuff, especially stackedwith a stim like oep. Shift has the same 3,3 ingredient as at2. Shift does not contain the higenamine or rauwloscine. Making it a pure non stimulant thyroid enhancer.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks ! So you don't sweat on shift ?

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I sweat no matter what.. But definitely increases my body temp since I'm a Fair amount hypo thyroid
Thanks again. I am trying to minimize movement at work so I don't sweat. Feel very warm this AM.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks again. I am trying to minimize movement at work so I don't sweat. Feel very warm this AM.
Lol I has that issue this summer.. I'd show up to work after the gym drenched! I was on erase, oep, and animal cuts.. Shreddddeedd

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Comment about last night : I did not have any issues falling asleep after taking OEP + AT2 prior to bedtime.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks ! So you don't sweat on shift ?
Shift had me sweating just thinking about sweating. I'll never cut without it again. It's become one of my all time fave supps.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shift had me sweating just thinking about sweating. I'll never cut without it again. It's become one of my all time fave supps.
So basically same as AT2 but without the jitteriness ? Thank you for your reply Bonedaddy.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 26

Supplements:
1 AT2 late evening

Diet:
Calorie Deficit

Exercise:
Elliptical (1145 calories)

Comments:
Exercise was a trip today. This was my first session with both AT2 and OEP taken prior to workout. I was literally dripping with sweat the entire time. I started out OK, but at about 25 minute mark I started getting tired and almost felt like I was going through the motion. I did not think I could go on. All of sudden I got chills and it lasted till end of workout. I drank some water and it seems to help, but it was a huge challenge to finish.

For some reason, I am getting a reverse effect on appetite. It's not horrible, but when I get close to eating time I get really hungry. I think diet is overtaking any benefits the supps are providing.

No comment on pump as I did not lift today.

Constant thirst remains. To give you a point of reference, I rarely drank water prior to starting this log. Now I can't stop drinking water and I actually crave it due to thirst.

Onto tomorrow.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One more comment, when I do eat I only eat just enough and I have to push food away. I guess the supps are helping me there. For dinner, we went to a diner and I ordered a cajun omelet. Basically, egg, green vegetables, mozzarella and turkey sausage with cajun powder to flavor. I ate half and could not finish. I was famished before I went, so it was strange. It was tough to get the last few bites down, so I stopped eating,

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't tried AT2 unfortunately, but Shift has no jittery effects at all.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 27

Supplements:
2 AT2 afternoon, 1 AT2 late evening

Diet:
Calorie Deficit

Exercise:
None

Comments:
Not much too report today. Only thing of note is thirst and dry mouth. I am getting headaches and I think it maybe dehydration. Busy all day and I have not been drinking enough water.

Not much appetite today. Did not eat enough calories. That may have also contributed to my headache.

Back to lifting tomorrow.

Weigh in coming up in 2 days.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
What have been your effects so far of T2 & erase?

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AaronJP1,

I felt the thermogenic effects right away on AT2. As far as fat loss and energy, this remains to be seen since I am stacking this with OEP. I can say with combination of OEP and AT2 makes me sweat like crazy during cardio and uncomfortable in office during the day. So, I am seeing the effects that everyone who had positive results are seeing. Also, I don't have the urge to pig out anymore. In fact, I have to stop eating when I get full. (Nice !)

I feel like I am getting more shape on my muscles and they feel fuller. I can't really say I am getting cut since I still have ways to go to lose the layer of fat. I can't tell if this is from Erase Pro or stack of Erase Pro and Agmatine. As a stack, I am happy with what I am seeing so far.

So far so good. Thinking of adding AppNut Fat Free when AT2 and OEP run out. Also thinking of adding revamp or something similar. As a life time caffeine user, I don't get jittery anymore from these stim type supplements. I can also sleet right away after dosing stims at night or even after drinking coffee with espresso shot added. I have limited caffeine intake this week and will see how far I can go.

Finally, I need a ton of water to offset dry mouth and thirst from this stack. If I don't get in enough water, I get headaches from dehydration.

Overall, I am happy with what is happening so far and I am sure weight loss will follow.

Thank you for the question.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 28 (2/3)

Supplements:
4 AIS Agmatine
2 AT2 afternoon, 1 AT2 late evening

Diet:

Exercise:
None

Comments:
Long workday today. Pretty stressful due to economy. I decided not to workout to recharge my mind. I kept my diet ultra clean.
I feel good right now and plan on going to gym tomorrow (2/4) for lift in the AM followed by elliptical in the PM. With 2 days rest, I am going to test my strength again to see if I can increase weight again. FYI - I do not consider the weight increase I am seeing as a gain. I purposely lowered the weight due to painful pumps I have been getting during workouts. I have long ways to go to get to my PR. I added volume to compensate.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
U said ur a lifetime stim user... Have u given up hope of ever coming off stimulant supplements?? I think I might have and I'm only 23.. Been using since 16/17 :( tried for ONE day last week and it felt like hell on earth I thought inwas gonna die... I'm taking revamp as well currently.. I've also decreased from two full dose fat burners to about 2/3 serving of one! And feeling pretty good to be honest.. Actually taking 2 oep a day instead of 3 oep and 2 ephedra caps lol

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
U said ur a lifetime stim user... Have u given up hope of ever coming off stimulant supplements?? I think I might have and I'm only 23.. Been using since 16/17 :( tried for ONE day last week and it felt like hell on earth I thought inwas gonna die... I'm taking revamp as well currently.. I've also decreased from two full dose fat burners to about 2/3 serving of one! And feeling pretty good to be honest.. Actually taking 2 oep a day instead of 3 oep and 2 ephedra caps lol
My abuse is mostly from coffee and diet pepsi. Not much supplement wise since I have gone on and off supplements. I do feel like crap when I dont drink coffee or diet pepsi in the AM followed by 2 or 3 more in the afternoon and and night. I literally feel like dozing off in the PM and get headaches. I am going to try like hell to get off it this year. Hoping revamp can help. Have you tried anything other than revamp ? Is revamp working for you ?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My abuse is mostly from coffee and diet pepsi. Not much supplement wise since I have gone on and off supplements. I do feel like crap when I dont drink coffee or diet pepsi in the AM followed by 2 or 3 more in the afternoon and and night. I literally feel like dozing off in the PM and get headaches. I am going to try like hell to get off it this year. Hoping revamp can help. Have you tried anything other than revamp ? Is revamp working for you ?
I havent tried anything else, as I'm not sure what else therereally is..I believe it is working for two reasons...
1- my gf over the past year has constantly mentioned her noticing a decline in my body warmth... I noticed this too

2- extremely cold fingers and toes/extremities ..

Since starting revamp nd lowering stim dosage, my core temp has gone up noticeably, and my numb/cold fingers/toes have disappeared! I am also getting more restful sleep.. Though I have HORRIBLE sleep habits.. I'm in college lol

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I havent tried anything else, as I'm not sure what else therereally is..I believe it is working for two reasons...
1- my gf over the past year has constantly mentioned her noticing a decline in my body warmth... I noticed this too

2- extremely cold fingers and toes/extremities ..

Since starting revamp nd lowering stim dosage, my core temp has gone up noticeably, and my numb/cold fingers/toes have disappeared! I am also getting more restful sleep.. Though I have HORRIBLE sleep habits.. I'm in college lol
Damn.....Revamp is not for me then. I rather be cold than have my body temperature go up. I sweat enough as it is. If anybody invents something that cools body another way without sweating...I am buying truckloads. Nothing like squirming during a meeting to hide sweat spots. Dress shirts are not very forgiving.