Log: Erase PRO + Alpha T2 + AIS Agmatine

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn.....Revamp is not for me then. I rather be cold than have my body temperature go up. I sweat enough as it is. If anybody invents something that cools body another way without sweating...I am buying truckloads. Nothing like squirming suring a meeting to hide sweat spots during a meeting. Dress shirts are not very forgiving.
Yea I've has to start wearing under armor undershirts under my dress shirts lol

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 29

Supplements:
1 Erase Pro in the AM with breakfast
4 AIS Agmatine
2 OEP afternoon, 1 OEP late evening
1 AT2 afternoon, 2 AT2 late evening

Diet:
Calorie Deficit - low carb

Exercise:
Elliptical (1141 calories)

Hammer strength Incline Press 10x10 (90,180, 230, 270, 270, 230, 230, 230, 230, 230)

Comments:
Diet was very clean today, but exercise was an epic fail. Here goes. Stayed up all night last night to finish laundry, do some work and watch a movie.

I ended up going to sleep at 7:30 AM this morning. I woke up at 12:30 PM with a bit of a headache and my mouth as dry as desert. I was tired, but I knew I could not skip another day, so I grudgingly got up. I was going out to dinner tonight, so I had to get my work in and come home to shower and change. I took Erase Pro, OEP, Agmatine and AT2 all at once and ate 2 boiled eggs and ran off to gym. I know better, but I did it anyway. So with all those supplements taxing my system and with almost no food in my belly, I got to the gym and made another bad decision.

I wanted to come home with muscles pumped, so I decided to do elliptical first. Five minutes in, my calves were blown up with so much pump that my lower legs looked like upside down bowling pins. It hurt like hell, but I knew I did not pull anything, so I kept going. I did the elliptical with a fleece jacket on and long sweat pants. I sweated like crazy. This I love. About 20 minutes in strange thing happened again. I started to get chills that lasted throughout the entire session at the gym today. Even during lifting. I finished elliptical and I had trouble walking. Major cramps in my calves.

I sat down at the hammer strength incline press and started to pump out sets. I probably should have stretched out my calves, but I was running out of time. My original goal was to try to add more weight at this session. No such luck. After the 5th set, I knew I could not keep going without sacrificing form. my triceps were giving in and my energy was almost gone. I pushed out the remaining 5 sets at a relatively good form and decided to call it a day rather than finishing it off with flyes. I had no energy, I was getting chills, my calves were crying and my triceps wanted no mas. I was done. Rather than risk passing out from chills and having no energy while fighting back throwing up, I decided to go home.

One bad decision after another and I pretty much ruined my workout. I was so depressed driving home. Never again.

One positive thing ???? the hammer strength station is about 30 feet from the wall with mirrors and I flexed few time after finishing a set. I was wearing a sleeveless shirt. From that distance, I could see my shoulder separation, biceps and triceps separation. Things are changing and this made me feel good.

Onto tomorrow. Working on chest again and back as well.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 30

Weight: 255.6 lbs (-8.4 lb)

Supplements:
4 AIS Agmatine

Diet:
Will post later

Exercise:
Will post later

Comments:
I have 8 weeks to lose 20.1 lbs or 2.5 lbs per week to hit my first target.
Current pace is 1.96 lbs per week. At this rate, I should be at 240 lbs by March 30th.

I am not going to accept this as you do not revise your goals. I am still going to shoot for 235 lbs. It's only 5 extra lbs or less than an extra lb per week. However, I can't really be upset either. I feel like I have made more of a lifestyle change. Good diet that I can follow. Exercising 5 times a week. Supplements within budget. And doing things flexible and changing things up to keep things interesting and to fit my schedule. What I am doing now is what I can easily follow rest of the year. I am losing weight steadily with some progress each week. no major swings.

Let's see if I can get to 245.6 lbs by March 2nd.

I wish I had the biggest loser type huge loss to kick off this thing. Oh well.

I am happy with every supplement I have taken so far. Each supplement is giving me the effects I wanted to see. I can only rate this as a stack, but you can see by description which supp is providing those effects.

The Good effects

Muscle Pump - excellent !
Muscle fullness - excellent !
Muscle hardness - good and starting to get better !
Recomp - starting to see signs
Thermogenic - excellent with AT2 and ridiculous with AT2 + OEP
Appetite Suppression - excellent with AT2 + OEP
Energy - good. More good than bad days.
Sleep - deeper sleep recently. weird dreams recently as well (I am normally a deep sleeper. I can get by on 4 hours. I can function normally on 5 hours and fully rested on 6 hours. I know this is not good for weight loss. Hopefully Erase Pro is keeping cortisol in check)

The bad effects

Dryness - Thirsty like crazy. Headache from dehydration. (at least I am hoping it is coming from dehydration only)
Bloating - I am just going to deal with it. I don't want to lose momentum. When I am off OEP and AT2 for good, I am hoping losing the bloat will give me a nice final finished look.

One comment on exercise

I am taking crossfit off my list until I get to around 220 lbs.

I am starting second bottle of Erase Pro tomorrow. I am dreading losing this for a month after the second bottle is depleted. Is 1 month break long enough before I start another 8 week cycle ?

I am staying on Agmatine as long as I can. I am not sure if this needs to be cycled though.

Alpha T2 and Oxyelite Pro will be gone in the next 4 weeks or so as well. AT2 much sooner.
I am adding Fat Free from AppNut when AT2 runs out (possibly in 2 weeks) AppNut looks to be a reliable company with great support on this board from reps and member alike. I might be adding this blindly without too much feedback since there aren't many loggers yet. Maybe AppNut can provide me with free samples to log !!! (Just kidding)

I am also thinking of adding some type of HGH supplement for leaning effect. I am wrestling with this as I know it can be a hit and miss.

OK, enough time wasted. I want to goto gym to destroy my chest and back. Hope they co-operate today.

Cheda and others. Thank you for following my log and providing comments and support. That has made it much easier for me to stay on track and want to come here to post. I really appreciate it.

ONTO THE SECOND MONTH !

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Being so used to doing 8 repetitions per set, I think my body is confused mentally and physically. Getting that last two reps on every single exercise no matter what the weight is a real bitch.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL. Voice recognition got most of the words. But not all !!!!!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol great update above.. In terms of gh boost + fat loss- look into lipotrophin pm... Got mucuna puriens for gh and green tea+corsolic acid for night time fat loss- good overall product for your goals/ bottle is 16-20$ depending where u buy. 120csps 3 caps a night will last u 40 days!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol great update above.. In terms of gh boost + fat loss- look into lipotrophin pm... Got mucuna puriens for gh and green tea+corsolic acid for night time fat loss- good overall product for your goals/ bottle is 16-20$ depending where u buy. 120csps 3 caps a night will last u 40 days!
Thanks ! I will do some research on lipotrophin PM.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 30 (2/5)

Supplements:
4 AIS Agmatine

Diet:
Calorie Deficit

Exercise:
Hammer Incline Press 10x10
(Weight by set 90, 180, 230, 270, 270, 270, 270, 230, 230, 230 lbs)
Machine Chest Fly 5x10 130lbs
Front Pulldown 10x10 110lbs
Machine Row 10x10 100lbs

Comments:
Good pump during workout. Especially biceps. Good energy as well. Tried machine row rather than seated. May have used my arms too much.
My muscles were hard throught the night after workout and overall felt very good. Remaining comments in earlier post from yesterday.

Just realized I will run out of Agmatine this week. Placing an order for that plus some Lipotrophin PM. Looks like Free Test has the Yohimbine. May wait till OEP runs out to start those.

I think Erase Pro is definitely starting to kick in. Looking more defined each day.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So hungry this morning. Not sure why...

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WOW, DOMS on my upper back. Gotta go few more rounds with machine rows next session. I love this feeling.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 31

Supplements:
2 OEP afternoon
2 AT2 afternoon

Diet:
Calorie Deficit

Exercise:
None

Comments:
Feel out of sorts today. Missed supplement dosing as well. I am going to call it a day, sleep early and recharge for tomorrow.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
U notice anything negative from OEP?

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
U notice anything negative from OEP?
AaronJP, I just have to be careful not to overdo it after dosing OEP. No negative sides this time around,

When I used it couple of years ago, I thought my heart was going to pop out of my chest. It was my fault. I used to play a lot of tennis. I play serve and volley, which means lot of running and lot of full on sprinting.

For me anyway, I know I have to be careful with it. If I do. I know the benefits will out-weigh the negatives.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP, I just have to be careful not to overdo it after dosing OEP. No negative sides this time around,

When I used it couple of years ago, I thought my heart was going to pop out of my chest. It was my fault. I used to play a lot of tennis. I play serve and volley, which means lot of running and lot of full on sprinting.

For me anyway, I know I have to be careful with it. If I do. I know the benefits will out-weigh the negatives.
How r u careful?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is Erase Pro best taken with food, or empty stomach?

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How r u careful?
No sprinting, no football, no tennis or anything of the like within 2 hours of taking OEP. Otherwise OEP does not bother me. Steady cardio does not give me any issues either.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is Erase Pro best taken with food, or empty stomach?
Southpaw23, I take it with first meal of the day per instructions. I have not taken it any other way and I am in no way know enough to answer you otherwise. Natty is probably the best person for that question. All I know is that it is working for me. Thanks !

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
No sprinting, no football, no tennis or anything of the like within 2 hours of taking OEP. Otherwise OEP does not bother me. Steady cardio does not give me any issues either.
U take yours with solid food r a shake?

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 32 (2/7)
Supplements:
4 AIS Agmatine pre-workout
2 Oxyelite Pro in the afternoon, 1 Oxyelite Pro in the PM
2 Alpha T2 in the afternoon, 1 Alpha T2 in the PM

Diet:
Calorie Deficit - low carb
Exercise:
Elliptical (1104 calories)
Machine Preacher Curls 5x10 (70 lbs)
Machine Shoulder Press 10x10 (120 lbs)
DB Lateral Raise 5x10 (20 lbs dumbbells)
Rear Delt using rope 4x8 (40 lbs)

Comments:
Crazy thermogenic effect during cardio. However, I felt drained when I was done and it affected my lifting. I stopped after I was done with shoulders. Nice shoulder pump during both Machine Press and laterals. Bicep pump with just one exercise was painful, but I liked it. My shulders, chest, back and legs are looking much better. I am not losing anything in the midsection. Still look bloated although I feel very dry. I will suffer on and not let visuals bother me. Not yet anyway.
Observation about appetite. (remember that I take OEP and AT2 in the afternoon and PM) I get really hungry in the AM, but I do not feel like eating in the PM. I stopped snacking completely at night. Probably due to my dosing schedule. Whatever is in these 2 are definitely having an effect on my appetite. As stated before, I am not changing this as thermo effect of this is too unbearable in the office.
This combination is now starting to affect my sleep as well. I find myself waking up once a night. It might be to relieve myself as I do end up going to the bathrooom a lot more now. I am a deep sleeper and nothing used to bother me when going to sleep. Again, not changing anything. Rather have these negative side than sweat in the office.
Lipotrophin PM and more Agmatine should be delivered Friday. I may have to miss dosing of Agmatine on Thursday as I do not have anymore left after today. Maybe I should do 2 tday and 2 tomorrow ?
Anyone have concerns about taking AT2, OEP and Lipotrophin all at the same time ?
Also thinking about taking Need2Slin for 4 weeks when I go on break from Erase Pro. Any thoughts ? Maybe this does not give my system enough of a break ?
I like the progress I am making and I am trying to build on this momentum.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Need2slin will be fine after pro.

All three of those stacked (lipo,t2,oep) is fine and wil help with the sleep issues you mentioned. I wake up a ton at night.. Sleep sucks on stims and I'm on year round.. It makes it hard to get up but once u pop the pills ur good to go again lol

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For me, it sucks in that it used to never be a problem. Even with stims.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For me, it sucks in that it used to never be a problem. Even with stims.
Hmm well these r two of the strongest out there IMO, barring ephedra.. I easily stay up for 18/20 hours on 3 oep... After intense training (NOT conducive to muscle growth lol) but def keeps u lean haha

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Need2slin will be fine after pro.

All three of those stacked (lipo,t2,oep) is fine and wil help with the sleep issues you mentioned. I wake up a ton at night.. Sleep sucks on stims and I'm on year round.. It makes it hard to get up but once u pop the pills ur good to go again lol
In regards to Need2slin, then 8 week Erase Pro, followed by 4 weeks Need2slin, followed by 8 weeks Erase Pro and so forth is OK without break in between ?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In regards to Need2slin, then 8 week Erase Pro, followed by 4 weeks Need2slin, followed by 8 weeks Erase Pro and so forth is OK without break in between ?
So 20 week layout?

8 ep
4n2s
8 ep?

U could even run n2s with erase,. I've done it before fine, totally synergetic n no issues combining the two... But ur probably better off using it during your off time. IMO erase has some good nutrient partitioning effects. Personally, I always follow 8 weeks of erase+anabeta with 4 weeks of ebol and ursobolic and a mild test booster.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So 20 week layout?

8 ep
4n2s
8 ep?

U could even run n2s with erase,. I've done it before fine, totally synergetic n no issues combining the two... But ur probably better off using it during your off time. IMO erase has some good nutrient partitioning effects. Personally, I always follow 8 weeks of erase+anabeta with 4 weeks of ebol and ursobolic and a mild test booster.
Actually all year, even when I get off fat burners. I wanted something while I was off Erase.

My goal is to lean out I have a lot of bulk - fat and muscle.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So 20 week layout?

8 ep
4n2s
8 ep?

Sounds like you're always having a good time!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually all year, even when I get off fat burners. I wanted something while I was off Erase.

My goal is to lean out I have a lot of bulk - fat and muscle.
Right. I'm on something year round. Usually it's goal dependent. But I found that with erase and
Anabeta, any goal is easily achievable determined by diet and workout routine. I have a few items I want to try before I really hunker down on 5-6 that I will rotate until the cows come home.. Been 6 years of testing, trial and error. Finally found a good few supps that work and that I love. So as I suggested- ebol and urso are two great non hormonal products to use as your 4 week bridge!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 33
Supplements:
2 AIS Agmatine pre-workout (only have 4 remaining. Trying to stretch it out 2 days)

Diet:
Calorie Deficit

Exercise:
Elliptical (1115 calories)
Machine Leg Press 10x10 (150, 150, 150, 150, 150, 200, 200, 200, 200, 200 lbs)

Comments:
Normal sweating today at the gym. Nothing crazy. Had good energy during cardio and squeezed out some Leg Presses testing various weights to add it into future regimen. Muscles still feels full even with lower dose, however, definitely noticed less pumps during workout on the reduced dose. My pants feel loose and I feel great about prospects of making my first goal weight. Onto tomorrow.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My supplements for the 3rd months will have less stim although if results are good after 2 months, I may stay on OEP. I plan on taking Lipotrophin PM for leaning effect and better sleep. (However, better sleep is a "good to have effect" for me and not a requirement.) Agmatine for continuous pump and health benefits. Something to replace Erase Pro for recomp effect. Thinking about Need2Slin, but I would like to hear about anything else that maybe better. I will be dosing for 4 weeks until I go back on Erase Pro.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My supplements for the 3rd months will have less stim although if results are good after 2 months, I may stay on OEP. I plan on taking Lipotrophin PM for leaning effect and better sleep. (However, better sleep is a "good to have effect" for me and not a requirement.) Agmatine for continuous pump and health benefits. Something to replace Erase Pro for recomp effect. Thinking about Need2Slin, but I would like to hear about anything else that maybe better. I will be dosing for 4 weeks until I go back on Erase Pro.
U know my two votes. Ebol+urso

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 34 (2/9)

Supplements:
0 AIS Agmatine pre-workout (only have 2 remaining. Shipment is late. Waiting for a lifting day.)

Diet:
Calorie Deficit. (low carb)

Exercise:
None

Comments:
My appetite is done. I don't feel like eating at anytime. I have to force myself to eat at least a bit multiple times to not kill my metabolism. My energy is low as well. Gotta eat ! This is crazy.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 35

Supplements:
2 AIS Agmatine pre-workout

Diet:
Calorie Deficit. (low carb)

Exercise:
Hammer strength Incline Press 10x8 (90, 180, 230, 270, 320, 360, 360, 270, 270, 270 lbs)
Hammer strength Decline Press 5x8 (180, 180, 140, 140, 140 lbs)
Machine Chest Flyes 5x8 (140 lbs)

Comments:
Went for strength today Not quite there yet, but getting close. No huge pumps during lifting. I definitely need regular dose for agmatine to work. Not much thermogenic effect either. Is was pretty cold today though. Appetite is gone. The appetite suppression of the At2 + OEP combo is legit.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 36 (2/11)

Supplements:
0 AIS Agmatine (Out of stock and waiting for delivery)
2 Oxyelite Pro in the afternoon (Decided not to take night dose)
2 Alpha T2 in the afternoon (Decided not to take night dose)

Diet:
Calorie Normal

Exercise:
Elliptical (1109 calories)

Comments:
None.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 37

Supplements:
2 Oxyelite Pro in the morning, 2 Oxyelite Pro in the afternoon, 1 Oxyelite Pro in the evening
2 Alpha T2 in the morning, 2 Alpha T2 in the afternoon, 1 Alpha T2 in the evening

Diet:
Calorie normal

Exercise:
Machine Shoulder Press 10x10 (130 lbs)
Machine Lateral Raise 10x10 (60 lbs)

Machine Shoulder Press 2x8 (150, 160 lbs)
Machine Lateral Raise 2x8 (70 lbs)

Rear Shoulder Pull using pulldown & rope 5x8 (50 lbs)

Comments:
Did not sweat much today at the gym. Had good strength throughout. Went up weight on shoulder press and laterals. Did not have massive pumps, but it was still decent enough to make me feel good. Muscle fullness is still there. I look smaller in my upper body, but muscle separation keeps getting better. The bulkiness is going away and I can't ask for much more than that.

I stayed within my calorie limits, but cheated today. This was a planned cheat day, so its OK. Had some danish, black and white cookies, burrito (no rice) and tortilla chips. The food tasted really good, but I am ready to go back to my regular clean diet. I think the guilt from cheating may me take extra doses of OEP and AT2. I think it will be OK though. This was a one time thing and I added a dose in the AM that I never take.

Onto tomorrow.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just wanted to add that the thirst is not as strong. Only supp I took off due to availability was agmatine. This is something I will add to my notes and monitor.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 37 (2/12)

Weight: 252.2 lbs (-11.8 lbs since start)

Comments:
Steady as she goes. Need to keep up this pace to hit my goal weight. I look less bulky and people say my face looks smaller. Good enough for now !

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 38

Supplements:
2 Oxyelite Pro in the afternoon, 1 Oxyelite Pro in the evening
2 Alpha T2 in the afternoon, 1 Alpha T2 in the evening

Diet:
Calorie deficit - low carb

Exercise:
Elliptical (1239 calories)

Machine Preacher Curls 5x10 (70, 70, 50, 50, 50 lbs)
Machine Rows 8x8 (60 lbs)
Machine Pulldowns 8x8 (60 lbs)

Comments:
I was dragging all day today. Only had 3 1/2 hours of sleep last night. Barely made it through work. On the commute home, I stopped by dunkin donuts to get some caffeine. Got a turbo coffee with cream and sugar. Unfortunately, I also got a chocolate donut with cream and a sandwich with turkey, bacon, cheese and chipotle sauce. I was still within my calorie limit, but I wasn't happy I caved in, especially after cheating yesterday. When I got home, I felt like just dropping and going to bed. I dragged myself to the gym and got myself through a cardio session. I felt like passing out at that point. No strength, no energy and disoriented. I put myself on preacher curls. It felt good, so I pushed out 5 sets with long rest between. I got myself to Rows and Pulldowns and did 8 supersets going very slowly. I drastically lowered the weight as I knew I did not have any strength to do any power type of move. I concentrated on feeling the muscle and having a strict form. When I was done, I could have pretty much lied on the gym floor and slept.

Did my supps help me today ?
Erase Pro - My muscles are getting harder and fuller
OEP and AT2 - Did not give me any energy or thermogenic effects. In fact, after a good 5 minute sweat during cardio, I started feeling chills again. Not sure what is causing this. if anyone felt something similar while dosing OEP and AT2, please let me know.

Gotta go to sleep now. Not sure how many people are still following as this turned into more of a diary rather than Log of Erase Pro, AT2 and Agmatine. I wanted to take advantage of having a iphone app of AM to share as much as possible, close to real time as possible. My apologies, if this log went away from the titled intent. I should have titled this - Fumoney's log : key supplements to better health in 2012.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still following. How much longer do u have ? What's next??

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I'm still in here, just watching more than anything.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You must have some stimulant tolerance! How often do you use stim products?

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I am logging until I hit 212 lbs. If I can hit this by end of the year, I would be happy.
I am going to continue to cycle supplements till then and try new supplements that come out.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You must have some stimulant tolerance! How often do you use stim products?
I used to take a lot of crap including PH. I stopped for about 2 years. For me, stims tend to work for abour 3-5 weeks, then I get nothing from them. per Cheda's suggestion, I am thinking of adding revamp.

When I restarted with stims this year, I was really getting good results. However, I am seeing signs of stims not working as well. Biggest thing is that it looks like thermogenic effect is going away.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used to take a lot of crap including PH. I stopped for about 2 years. For me, stims tend to work for abour 3-5 weeks, then I get nothing from them. per Cheda's suggestion, I am thinking of adding revamp.

When I restarted with stims this year, I was really getting good results. However, I am seeing signs of stims not working as well. Biggest thing is that it looks like thermogenic effect is going away.
Also, absolutely no jitteriness. I had this when I first tried OEP or any yohimbine type stim supplements. Nothing this go around.

You also have to consider that I am carrying my share of fat, so I may need higher dosage than normal.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 39

Supplements:

Diet:

Exercise:
None

Comments:
Ho hum day. Wanted to work out, but I passed out little after I got home. Probably recovering from yesterday. Feel much better now.
It seems like my supplements got lost. The tracking info hasn't changed since Friday.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Day 39

Supplements:

Diet:

Exercise:
None

Comments:
Ho hum day. Wanted to work out, but I passed out little after I got home. Probably recovering from yesterday. Feel much better now.
It seems like my supplements got lost. The tracking info hasn't changed since Friday.
An absolutely horrible feeling. Hope ya get them soon boss