• Established
Subbed for sure!!!! This is going to be a crazy muthaf!ckIn thread!:cheers:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I had to get in on this :D

LG's the man and Fin's got the pics goin.. Hard to miss this one guys !

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
~LG33's Science Report # 2~

So Today I had Major case of DOMS in my back, so bad when I coughed it hurt:zx11pissed: So I bumped up my Bc+Eaa intake to an extra 2 servings through out the day. Today was shoulders/Traps and on some exercises I really felt it "The DOMS in my back", but I was able to push through, I just ignored it all together...

All together I'm feeling great, nothing negative to report:thumbsup: I did notice my hunger levels going up today today:) Im about to cook some meals for tomorrow here in a little bit. Also, I was dripping with major sweat through the entire workout! More so then usual... so bad my gloves turned my hand black! So I think it may be time to buy some new ones:) It’s always nice to treat yourself;) On top of that I think everyone and there mother decided to go to the gym at the same time I went, which kind of blew, but oh well...so here’s what happen today..

Routine:

Arnold Presses
50 x 10
50 x 8
60 x 6
60 x 7

DB Front Raise's
25 x 10
25 x 7
30 x 5
30 x 5

Upright Row's on Smith Machine
90 x 8
90 x 7
100 x 5
100 x 4

Behind the back shrugs " Smith Machine"
175 x 10
175 x 10
175 x 10
195 x 8

Sit Ups:

Side Crunches " holding 45lb plate":
10 per side
10 per side
10 per side
10 per side

Supplements Dosed:

M1D - 2/2 split, First 2 upon getting up...2 prior to Dinner
Liquid Masterdrol - 8ml 30 mins pre work out
I-GH-1 - 4 pre bed tonight
Anadraulic State - 1 scoop 1 hour pre work out
Perfect Carb 45g, with 3 caps Slin, and 15g Bc+Eaa's Intra work out
Protein shakes were added in through out the day
Additional Bc+Eaa's taken in today to offset the DOMS, plus they taste so DAM good!​
NICE BRO I DID DAMN NEAR THE SAME EXACT WORKOUT TONITE.....:thumbsup:

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
This is now the greatest thread on AM! Should I continue guys?

Iron you the man. OMFG Awesome sauced all over hahahahahahh...and this definitely needs quoted so we can all look a third time...i'm drooling hahahahaha.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is definite fappage materiel here!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LG, you wear gloves when you lift?

...:stick:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
~LG33's Science Report # 3~

So today was the dreaded Leg day:zx11pissed:, But Due to ~IMFL~ Standards I Had to destroy them, and I’m typing this 9 hours later and they still feel like rubber, and I cant ever run:D..I felt super great, this combo of
M1-D and Liq Masterdrol and AS, is starting to kick in high gear:D...this morning is when I really noticed how full I was feeling, first thing this morning it was like I had some major pumps going on and my shirt felt somewhat tighter..So I know the M1-D is kicking in:cheers:So there’s no weakling out now;)..Starting to show a little more vascular in the forearms, I'm sure this is due to the AS. AS has its way of taking vascularity to a whole new level..still so ever impressed with this product.. Rep or not, your watching the parade go by if you don’t try this stuff out.. Tomorrow is Friday , so it’s my mess around body day in the gym, but think for a Sec I’m not hoping on the Flat Bench and seeing what I can do.. DOMS started to subside in my back, but I’m feeling it in the shoulders right now, and I’m sure I won’t be able to walk to fast in the Morning..Dam Some Ghenerate would be perfect right about now:D... So here’s my leg routine... You will rarely see Squats, due to an old back injury, blew out L4/L5 and did something to S1..... I will do them but very light around the 135-150 range tops..So I don’t even bother to post it:)

Routine:

Decline Linear Leg Press
325 x 15
375 x 13
435 x 10
525 x 5

Seated Leg Curls
110 x 15
140 x 12
170 x 7
170 x 6

Leg Extensions
125 x 9
155 x 8
170 x 6
170 x 6

Calf Press's
260 x 13
310 x 11
310 x 8

Supplements Dosed:

Liquid Masterdrol - 8ml 30 mins pre work out
Anadraulic State - 1 scoop 1 hour pre work out
Protein shakes were added in through out the day
Additional Bc+Eaa's taken in today to offset the DOMS!​

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol. Mine are hard and callused, just how I like them. I get pissed off over the weekends when they soften up due to not lifting for two days.

hahaha I have tough hands , but seriously I hate lifting with out gloves..Its liek not wearing socks with shoes for me:D hahahahaha

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
hahaha I have tough hands , but seriously I hate lifting with out gloves..Its liek not wearing socks with shoes for me:D hahahahaha
Ugh... I am the other way around. I used to use gloves until I realized how much they ruin my grip strength. I have NEVER found a pair of gloves that didn't bunch up when I grabbed the bar. Give me some gymnastics chalk and my callused hands, and I'm good to go.

You will NEVER catch me wearing gloves at the gym.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ugh... I am the other way around. I used to use gloves until I realized how much they ruin my grip strength. I have NEVER found a pair of gloves that didn't bunch up when I grabbed the bar. Give me some gymnastics chalk and my callused hands, and I'm good to go.

You will NEVER catch me wearing gloves at the gym.
Same. My gym doesn't allow chalk, though. :( - I used to use "liquid chalk" when NP sold it.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do find on some lifts they hinder me..like Bent over DB rows.. but then again, my hands to sweating liek crazy, because the Dam gym is beyond hot..and they wanna slip out...

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Same. My gym doesn't allow chalk, though. :( - I used to use "liquid chalk" when NP sold it.
Yea, I go to an old fashioned, slam the weights on the ground, cuss up a storm, talk sh*t to your buddies, get dirty from the weights that have been used for so many years, chalk allowing gym. I love it.

LG - if you're hands are chalked, they don't sweat.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also theres about to be a New Member of the OutLaw Stack..his name is GHENERATE

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, I go to an old fashioned, slam the weights on the ground, cuss up a storm, talk sh*t to your buddies, get dirty from the weights that have been used for so many years, chalk allowing gym. I love it.

LG - if you're hands are chalked, they don't sweat.
Correct... the turds dont have chalk, they have the tubs, but there empty plastic **** cans:lol: The fill it like once i swear, they get pissed because knuckle heads throw it all... got some strict rules here my brother..:)

EDIT: I might just go buy some..:dunno:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You lucky sunuva

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let me know how it goes. I'll probably stack that with PRIME in a month or so. I'll be running TestoPro starting tomorrow, so when I'm done with that I'll hit GHenerate and Prime. :)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let me know how it goes. I'll probably stack that with PRIME in a month or so. I'll be running TestoPro starting tomorrow, so when I'm done with that I'll hit GHenerate and Prime. :)

will do, It'll be going into this stack right now, Seeing what the guys are saying about this products its insane, Andrews is up 8lbs lbm..mind blowing:D

Still say, based on the feed back, Ghenerate and Natadrol! is going to be the all time stack ...and run the Ghenerate through your PCT! dam sweet

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am glad that you strive to meet IMFL standards... it will serve you well! :D

And here's the pictures that I promised. No one can contend with my selections!

Now I must go certify SilentBob's log!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
will do, It'll be going into this stack right now, Seeing what the guys are saying about this products its insane, Andrews is up 8lbs lbm..mind blowing:D

Still say, based on the feed back, Ghenerate and Natadrol! is going to be the all time stack ...and run the Ghenerate through your PCT! dam sweet
Ya that should be sick.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When the Ghenerate arrives Im in trouble!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If that chick with the tiny DB's was holding 60's, that picture would be so much hotter, which sounds almost impossible.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
If that chick with the tiny DB's was holding 60's, that picture would be so much hotter, which sounds almost impossible.
Read my mind...oh yeah, I finally found this place. :cheers:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn those pictures are fine :D
Nice addition to your stack LG - that Ghenerate (im jealous) :) From what the logs say, that will certainly spice things up a bit!!

//CC

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
everything looks sooooooo yummy

good luck with your log and try not to eat to much eyecandy ;)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
How the hell did you get GHenerate!!!

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Totally agree bro I hate not using my gloves got to keep the hands soft if you know what I mean lol.....Women like soft hands although mine aint here right now damn it....

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Good God those pics are off the chain they make this log even more interesting to follow Along with that killer stack your runnin my brotha.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Read my mind...oh yeah, I finally found this place. :cheers:
Welcome Silent!..its time to kick it up now;)
everything looks sooooooo yummy

good luck with your log and try not to eat to much eyecandy ;)
Yo Learn!...Eye Candy is good, keeps libido in check:)

How the hell did you get GHenerate!!!
I took my wifes ruby slippers and put them on , and clicked the heels together 3 times and wished for some;) :lol:.. I will sat adding that into this is goign to be insane....with out a dought
Totally agree bro I hate not using my gloves got to keep the hands soft if you know what I mean lol.....Women like soft hands although mine aint here right now damn it....
Man what your doing on the other side of the world right now, your hands are far from soft you turd! hahaha

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
~LG33's Science Report # 4~

Ok, so check it out, awesome freaking day today!!!!! Fridays are my all/do what I want in the gym day, I.E mess around with different weights from exercises I did 3-4 days ago so I don’t over work something..PLus to keep me active;) I’m feeling my legs today after yesterdays work out, I'm walking around like I have 2x4's attached to them..hahahaha dam I hate it!, but I know I hit the fibers really good;)

Set major PR today my friends, Hit 270lbs on Flat today!! I was freaking pumped... I walked in to the gym today super pumped to destroy something..and I did..Strength is up for sure, felt solid this morning waking up... Weight was at 192, this morning after waking up:thumbsup: but I'll do a re-weigh on Monday and keep doing it weekly. Really looking forward to the Ghenerate with this, help with the recovery and help lean out while gaining at the same time, should make for some really nice results:).. Here’s what I did for warm up/cool down on flat..

Routine:

Flat Bench
165 x 1
185 x 3
230 x 2
270 x 1 ^ Up 10 lbs from last max which was little over two weeks ago, and this is one week on this Stack;)
185 x 8
185 x 6
185 x 6
135 x 10

After I hit the 270, I was very pleased to see forward progress so fast.. That’s why I ended up knocking out 185 for 3 sets after that. So I stopped due to the fact I’m doing Chest on Monday..

Everything else consisted of light pushing movements, tried a few different exercises and so forth...

Supplements Dosed:

Liquid Masterdrol - 12ml 30 mins pre work out, bumped it up today, and it kicked in..gotta love Masterdrol!
Anadraulic State - 1.5 scoop 1 hour pre work outBumped up a half scoop:)

Gym Music for the day;)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzMJhOwBLqw"]YouTube - METALLICA - ORION(STUDIO VERSION)[/ame]

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
noiiiice!!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Great update, Lifter!

Here's a reward for the PRs!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Awesome progress and these photos are driving me crazy!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Iron :box:

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Good job on the PR you tore it up. Keep on killin it...:firedevil:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats on the PR's man.
Indeed - gotta love that Masterdrol :)

//CC

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
congrats on the prs cheif! Damn, Iron always finds the best boobie pics.:knockedout::flowers1: