~LG33~ Goes Outlaw!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
RUSSIANS IN.

Awesome log bro, just been reading through, and congrats on the p.rs, you deserve a russian hug.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Going Outlaw...Loving the title! Sub'd

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
~LG33's Science Report # 5~

Today is an off day, Just relaxed all day.. Didnt get home from work till 0900 this morning crashed out around 11:30, slept for a few hours.. Had killer headache tonight, Im thinking it's due to the late night. All is well besides that, well there no numbers to look at so heres something to hold you over till tomorrows Off day update;)

Supplements Dosed:

M1D - 2/2 split, First 2 upon getting up...2 prior to Dinner
Liquid Masterdrol - 8ml today mid afternoon,
I-GH-1 - 4 pre bed tonight
Anadraulic State - 1 scoop , half gallon of water through out the day
Bc+Eaa's and staples through out the day:)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
~LG33's Science Report # 6~

So its Sunday , Weather is cloudy with a chance of rain..So that means, im going to start some Chicken Chili in the crook pot and and watch some football:D, then watch the Yankee/Twins, and the Redsox/Angles games..Today is an off day, which means tomorrow is Chest/Tri day:D.....Man I had killer DOMS in my legs up untill last night, that right there reminded me how I have been cheating on legs these past few weeks, which is why this log is a good thing:D, so short and sweet, and had to but some Yankee goods up in here:D

Supplements Dosed:

M1D - 2/2 split, First 2 upon getting up...2 later, prior to Dinner
Liquid Masterdrol - Will be 8ml today mid afternoon,
Anadraulic State - 1 scoop , half gallon of water through out the day
Bc+Eaa's and staples through out the day:)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I usually don't comment on off days but hooray for Ms. Jamie and pfft for the Yankees.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Always nice with a relaxing weekend :)
Hit that chest and those tri's har today bro :thumbsup:

//CC

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
ve some nice relaxation, eat alot too. Oh, and go yanks.:13:

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I have found a new favorite to spice up the morning:

endymion88

Awards
wow i can't believe i'm sitting on here waiting for 't minus two hours' so i can see the updates lol!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh dam you Silver!! hahahaha break time:eek:uttahere:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn you silver and youre spranktravision! Dont waste that Test Lifter! Save it for the gym!

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
I would crawl thru broken glass and vinegar just to lick her toes.:flowers1:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
~LG33's Science Report # 7~

Knocked out Chest/Tri's a little bit ago, I had the day off work so I went to the gym a little early. I felt great driving there but once I got there I think I was mentally thrown off, but once I started hitting the weights, I felt great, Also today for my 4th set I put on 235, which! I have only thrown on 230 recently. I said screw it can’t be scared of the little 2.5 pounders;) and now its time to put the ~MF~ in between ~LG~. I hit the muscle fibers deep today I really felt it On my last bench which was decline, Last rep of 205, about killed me. I felt it ripping through out both Pecs!, So I knocked out a drop set after.. I bumped up a few sups, so that will be posted below.. Little acne on shoulders starting to appear, so that'll be treating accordingly.. Health wise, I feel great, nothing negative to report up to today. Really impressed on how everything is working with this stack, Strength is really on the rise! And I don’t think I will have any problem hitting my goal on flat bench.. Motivation for the day;), also its chest day, so it deserves it:)

Routine:

Flat Bench:
165 x 10
185 x 8
225 x 5
235 x 4 (4th rep took everything i had, paused for 3-4 secs about half way up, but did push through it:) )

Incline Bench:
135 x 10
165 x 8
185 x 6
205 x 4 (4th was ugly also, but busted it out)

Decline Bench:
145 x 10
165 x 8
205 x 6
135 x 12

Tri Push Downs
110 x 11
140 x 10
155 x 7
155 x 5

OverHead Extensions:
95 x 12
110 x 8
125 x 7

Cable Kick backs, palm up^^

50 x 8
50 x 8
50 x 8

Ab's

55 x 1
35 x 1
30 x 1

Side bends, holding a 45lb plate

10 x 1
10 x 1
10 x 1
10 x 1

Each side 10 bends^^

Supplements Dosed:

M1D - 3/3 split, First 2 upon getting up...2 prior to Dinner
Liquid Masterdrol - 16ml 40 mins pre work out
Anadraulic State - 2 scoop 1 hour pre work out
Perfect Carb 45g, with 3 caps Slin, and 15g Bc+Eaa's Intra work out
Protein shakes , throug out the day
Additional Bc+Eaa's through out the day​

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow lifter! You look so sexy in those pics!! :eek:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Funny about those 2.5 pounders... I put them on so I could squat 300 last week, my girlfriend was like, "Seriously? At that much weight you need to throw those little things on?"

To which I replied... hell yea, those little things just put me in the 300 club. without them it's a measly 295... :lol: She didn't get it. I figured you guys would.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
women :rolleyes:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Damn bro nice log you got going here.. I'm digging these science projects, makes me think I'm back in school... plus all the eye candy you got going... you're giving t1 a run for his money on this log :fing02:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Funny about those 2.5 pounders... I put them on so I could squat 300 last week, my girlfriend was like, "Seriously? At that much weight you need to throw those little things on?"

To which I replied... hell yea, those little things just put me in the 300 club. without them it's a measly 295... :lol: She didn't get it. I figured you guys would.

I'll get funny looks when I say throw those 2.5's on:), week after week they add up though..they always put you over on what your trying to achieve:thumbsup: . Dam squating 300?, very impressive G-Money;)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn bro nice log you got going here.. I'm digging these science projects, makes me think I'm back in school... plus all the eye candy you got going... you're giving t1 a run for his money on this log :fing02:
Just trying to make it unique;) plus Science reports sound bad ass.... but thanks Ed! ..Well T1 is bruised from the Red SOX failing to produce:lol:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I'll get funny looks when I say throw those 2.5's on:), week after week they add up though..they always put you over on what your trying to achieve:thumbsup: . Dam squating 300?, very impressive G-Money;)
Box squats... easier than regular squats, but yea 300 for 6. Pretty stoked.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Box squats... easier than regular squats, but yea 300 for 6. Pretty stoked.

Seriously, hell I would be to!... I just wish I was able to squat like you guys, but i have to settle for other exercises

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

That bugs the hell out of me when people act like the only weights in the gym are 25lb+. I use 2.5lbs all the time to add to my big lifts. When you're cranking hard and heavy, 5lbs usually = 1 rep (give or take). I know that holds true for me. So if I'm hitting 6 reps and want to nail a solid 3rep max, I will add 15lbs to the bar. You need those 2.5ers!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I was using those 2.5's today too! And not as frisbees this time either! Good numbers boss. That's A LOT of chest work. I hope your food intake is as comprehensive as your supp intake.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man this last week and back Ive been cooking all my meals in my crook-pot, and been storing and freezing, makes it easy to eat all day long with out making a mess! and my wife loves that:D

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Man this last week and back Ive been cooking all my meals in my crook-pot, and been storing and freezing, makes it easy to eat all day long with out making a mess! and my wife loves that:D
got to love the crock-pot, although I haven't used mine in awhile. It was my go-to cooking thing not to long ago

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Impressive chest workout bro! Those are some great numbers :)
Keep up the good work - this log is great :thumbsup:

//CC

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Nice work on the squats brother!! Once you hit higher numbers, every one pound feels like 5, so forget those idiots.:zx11pissed:

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
~LG33's Science Report # 7~

Knocked out Chest/Tri's a little bit ago, I had the day off work so I went to the gym a little early. I felt great driving there but once I got there I think I was mentally thrown off, but once I started hitting the weights, I felt great, Also today for my 4th set I put on 235, which! I have only thrown on 230 recently. I said screw it can’t be scared of the little 2.5 pounders;) and now its time to put the ~MF~ in between ~LG~. I hit the muscle fibers deep today I really felt it On my last bench which was decline, Last rep of 205, about killed me. I felt it ripping through out both Pecs!, So I knocked out a drop set after.. I bumped up a few sups, so that will be posted below.. Little acne on shoulders starting to appear, so that'll be treating accordingly.. Health wise, I feel great, nothing negative to report up to today. Really impressed on how everything is working with this stack, Strength is really on the rise! And I don’t think I will have any problem hitting my goal on flat bench.. Motivation for the day;), also its chest day, so it deserves it:)

Routine:

Flat Bench:
165 x 10
185 x 8
225 x 5
235 x 4 (4th rep took everything i had, paused for 3-4 secs about half way up, but did push through it:) )

Incline Bench:
135 x 10
165 x 8
185 x 6
205 x 4 (4th was ugly also, but busted it out)

Decline Bench:
145 x 10
165 x 8
205 x 6
135 x 12

Tri Push Downs
110 x 11
140 x 10
155 x 7
155 x 5

OverHead Extensions:
95 x 12
110 x 8
125 x 7

Cable Kick backs, palm up^^

50 x 8
50 x 8
50 x 8

Ab's

55 x 1
35 x 1
30 x 1

Side bends, holding a 45lb plate

10 x 1
10 x 1
10 x 1
10 x 1

Each side 10 bends^^

Supplements Dosed:

M1D - 3/3 split, First 2 upon getting up...2 prior to Dinner
Liquid Masterdrol - 16ml 40 mins pre work out
Anadraulic State - 2 scoop 1 hour pre work out
Protein shakes , throug out the day
Additional Bc+Eaa's through out the day​
Lookin good bro!!!! Oh and your workout looks solid to Good Job!!!!:01:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Yowza, yowza, yowza!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love ~IMFL~ Libido Check:D..... Them are some Outlaw women:D

About to post up todays work out!:D

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4"]YouTube - Jizz In My Pants[/ame]

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
~LG33's Science Report # 8~

What a work out today!, but more due to the lack of intelligence I have!:D, I went to print out last weeks work out, and got caught up doing something and walked out with out it.. I was like WTF!.. So I went off of what I thought I did last week. First set of Lat pull downs, I was like:think: dam that was heavy.., but I knew I repped 190 for 4 last week, or 4,5:lol: so I had to try and surpass it. On my 4th set of DB rows, I was sweating like a whore in church!

Pumps were insane through the entire work out, and by the end my body..ie, back and Bi's were toast.. Felt really hot, and physically weak walking out of the gym.. I didn’t understand why.... UNTILL NOW! hahaha added on more weight and extra reps compared to last week;) I can assure you this won’t happen again. I was impressed with today’s work out, so maybe this time next week I can add a 5 pounder to some exercises:D... With the ~IMFL~ Certified photos posted above, that will leave this post empty so we can appreciate both my work out and those Hubba bubbas above:D

Also the new weeks will be posted in a different Color, so its easier to compare to the past week for those that wonder..just makes the log easier to follow.. This Week is blue!!

Routine:

Lat Pull Down
145 x 10
160 x 8
175 x 6
190 x 4.5 PR

160 x 10 - Up 15lbs!
160 x 7
175 x 6
190 x 6 - Up 2 reps!

---------------------------------

DB Row's
80 x 10
80 x 8
85 x 7

80 x 10
80 x 10 - Up 2 Reps!
85 x 9 - Up 2 reps!
85 x 7 - up extra set:D

----------------------------------

Rear Delt Fly's
95 x 10
110 x 9
125 x 7
140 x 5.5

110 x 10 - up 15lbs!
125 x 8 - up 15lbs!
125 x 6
140 x 6 - Up 2 reps!

Super Pull Over's:
200 x 10
220 x 7.5
230 x 5
180 x 9

200 x 10
220 x 8 - Up 1 rep!
230 x 6 - Up 1 rep!
180 x 10 - Up 1 rep!

-----------------------------------
DB Hammer Curls:
30 x 10
35 x 6
35 x 6
40 x 4 PR

30 x 10
35 x 7 - up 1 Rep
35 x 7 - Up 1 rep
40 x 4

-----------------------------------

Incline Bench Curls:
35 x 7
35 x 6
40 x 5
40 x 4

35 x 9 - Up 2 reps
35 x 6
40 x 6 - up 1 rep
40 x 3 - down 1 Rep:sorry:

Cable Reverse Curls:
90 x 10
110 x 7
125 x 5
125 x 3

90 x 10
110 x 7
125 x 5
125 x 4 - up 1 rep!

Cable Curls:
100x10
100x10
125x6

110 x 8
110 x 8
110 x 6

have gone as high as 125..so no PR's for this

Supplements Dosed:

M1D - 2/2 split, First 2 upon getting up...2 prior to Dinner
Liquid Masterdrol - 16ml 30 mins pre work out
Anadraulic State - 1 scoop 1 hour pre work out
Protein shakes -3
Bc+Eaa's were sipped on through out the day

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Glad I could help!
:thumbsup:

Just wait until tomorrow!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad I could help!
:thumbsup:

Just wait until tomorrow!
might have to come home for lunch:D

Im hoping to Add in Ghenerate Next week guys!, we can see how this will stack up with everything else:D Woooooooooooooooooooo!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
wow and i thought the supplements were bonerific.:) keep tearin it up bro.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice workout man! I really like that you are differentiating your numbers with diff colors. I hate when people just post numbers and not tell you how much they have gone up in weight or reps.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There's that magical word again, GHenerate... :think:

might have to come home for lunch:D

Im hoping to Add in Ghenerate Next week guys!, we can see how this will stack up with everything else:D Woooooooooooooooooooo!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Nice numbers man.

Two questions:

1) How are you doing those Rear Delt Flies? Fly machine?

2) Decline Curls? What's the benefit of decline over regular seated or incline curls?