So as life goes

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
So this week was a pretty crappy week. My birthday was last Friday and it was OK decent I got a complement at the gym on Saturday which kind of made me smile because I don't really talk to people at my own gym like I teach classes at a different gym, but my own gym is like my place like I go in I do my work out I leave I don't talk to people I don't come on to people and this guy randomly held the door for me and he was like you have beautiful eyes and I was like wow thank you so much that really made my day it's been a bad week........ I appreciate that. I don't normally get things like that so I decided to pay it forward so for a while probably five or six months maybe longer I've seen this group of guys coming to the gym three or four of them and one of them in particular is always laughing has got tattoos like he's right up my alley like he's just a cutie, so I never said anything even though I've been single, and I'm not dating Just because like the gym is like my place, so I thought the same of him as well and he's always been with a cluster of guys and I'm not gonna go up and do that so I happen to catch him yesterday by himself, and I walked up to him and he looked at me and he's like can I help you cause he had his ear earbuds in and so I reached like take an air bud out he took out of the air bud and I'm like you don't know me I'm like and I'm not even going to bother you again I said I just had to tell you I think you're absolutely beautiful. I said I wanted to tell you that for a while I said, but you've always been surrounded by people and I don't want to embarrass you in front of your friends but you're alone and I just wanted you to know that I have noticed like I think you're beautiful And he blush to the roots of his being and he was like well thank you, he's like no one's ever said that to me before he said, thank you so much you're pretty cute as well....... I appreciate that. I said I wasn't looking for a come back. I do appreciate it. I said have a great work out and that's how we left it but that's how it should be left. You know he came in tonight I think he was afraid of me because he kind of avoided my section which we that's how we've always seen each other is like he'll come in we kind of go down the same path of the different machines but you have to go the same way to the machines so I think he's afraid of me now actually it was just kind of funny I don't intend on saying anything to him. I don't intend on changing my routine I just happen to want to say something to him I was passing it along and I just felt nice to say that to somebody and have them smile and be like well. Thank you so much you know I don't get that ever Thinking to every relationship I've been in I've been the one who gives a complement I think yeah pretty I'm the one who says a compliment first lol. ....I just had to share that because sometimes it is just a littlest thing that makes someone smile or makes their day.