LG pSARM

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Tough to get ahead john when your bodies primary concern is fighting off an illness. Im guessing youll pack on another pound or two as your body catches up with your momentum. cheers.
I hope so, added in few extra shakes today, so will see monday

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see that yack is starting to leave your body bro! I agree with the weight gained, still good job! but im wondering what would have happend at a higher dose?
Me 2! Maybe it will come soon

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
shakes will deff. be a plus!..keep them protiens up!..and catabolism away!..:thumbsup:
Well I'm actually using different types of protein though the day for the first time
Post workout: MRI PRO-NOS (whey isolate)
Mid-day: Labrada v60 (6 different types short&long acting)
Bedtime: Cassein & MM

I use to buy one protein (cons/isol) and use it for everything which honestly it worked well, but Im hoping tosee some real different results now.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm actually using different types of protein though the day for the first time
Post workout: MRI PRO-NOS (whey isolate)
Mid-day: Labrada v60 (6 different types short&long acting)
Bedtime: Cassein & MM

I use to buy one protein (cons/isol) and use it for everything which honestly it worked well, but Im hoping tosee some real different results now.
awesome john!..good deal on that cassin and mm before bed!:thumbsup:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Drinkn me a shake right now...lol

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
good man, hopefully the 2nd bottle arrives tomorrow :) Or Monday at the latest.
Ok that raises a question, what if it does'nt come till mid-next week(hopefully not) will the break effect my results .

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
hope you get it soon bro, that'll blow if you have to take a break. i'm hopoing to start my log monday cuz i just finished my cut. lookn goo d tho bro good to see you stay at it thru sickness... cuz anybody can do it in health haha

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Ok that raises a question, what if it does'nt come till mid-next week(hopefully not) will the break effect my results .
there is no way in hell it should take that long unless there is some hidden holiday I dont know about

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
hope you get it soon bro, that'll blow if you have to take a break. i'm hopoing to start my log monday cuz i just finished my cut. lookn goo d tho bro good to see you stay at it thru sickness... cuz anybody can do it in health haha
Your right brotha! When I give my word to do sumtn its done and done to best of my ability.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY26

Out of pSARM ,but at leat its the weekend no workout today.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Hope you get it soon buddy, nice log.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
keep it up it should have been there by now so i dont know what the deal is... i guess i should have gotten a tracking number

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Sucks that hasn't arrived yet! Awesome pix though man!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Sucks that hasn't arrived yet! Awesome pix though man!
Yeah Im still watching mail. If it does'nt take to much longer I might keep logging.Hope what Ive done so far with log was sufficient?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Im still watching mail. If it does'nt take to much longer I might keep logging.Hope what Ive done so far with log was sufficient?
You have done well man. Yeah hopefully turns up tomorrow. Can't believe it has taken this long for the psarm to arrive or not arrive.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
You have done well man. Yeah hopefully turns up tomorrow. Can't believe it has taken this long for the psarm to arrive or not arrive.
Thanks man! Appreciated the opportunity it was fun.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
pics look good john!:bb3::thumbsup:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Looks like the abs got beefed up as well as increased hardness and some slight vascularity increases judging by your inner arm/tricep veins. Id be good to get the front pic showing chest, shoulders and arms tho.

Great job! I wish i could handle the p-sarm yohimbe...

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Ya, saw that you were bro thanks for stopping by.

Are you planning on continuin yours if you receive it?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Ya, saw that you were bro thanks for stopping by.

Are you planning on continuin yours if you receive it?
I was planning on it but it has'nt came yet..Sence its been a week Im gonna go onto sumtn else.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
sorry you didnt get it yet john!..i hope it comes in soon!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Nope..Do u got tracking number I can get or you can check status of?
wow I payed priority shipping too... unfortunately this is the one time I did not get a tracking order. Dont they usually return to sender if they can't find the address?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
wow I payed priority shipping too... unfortunately this is the one time I did not get a tracking order. Dont they usually return to sender if they can't find the address?
Yeah..they usually do..I have a RURAL ROUTE addy so that may have been prob.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Looks like the abs got beefed up as well as increased hardness and some slight vascularity increases judging by your inner arm/tricep veins. Id be good to get the front pic showing chest, shoulders and arms tho.

Great job! I wish i could handle the p-sarm yohimbe...
Yeah my abs really trasformed from a high 4-pack to a normal 6-pack..lol Its hard to beleive sence the amount of calories and protein I take in that they even show..lmao My matabulism has a gift/curse aspect.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Yeah my abs really trasformed from a high 4-pack to a normal 6-pack..lol Its hard to beleive sence the amount of calories and protein I take in that they even show..lmao My matabulism has a gift/curse aspect.
good job john!:thumbsup: