someone aware me on LG's PSARM

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
I read what I could find but ultimately nothing solid.

Anyone know anything about it? is it a PH? natural supp? used for?

thanks.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
I read what I could find but ultimately nothing solid.

Anyone know anything about it? is it a PH? natural supp? used for?

thanks.
"can someone aware me"...? lol you mean inform me?
anyways, its not a PH, its natural. its considered an anabolic (not a aas)... never really got to popular. pretty sure its discontinued now. i wouldnt buy it but thats just me

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
"can someone aware me"...? lol you mean inform me?
anyways, its not a PH, its natural. its considered an anabolic (not a aas)... never really got to popular. pretty sure its discontinued now. i wouldnt buy it but thats just me
thanks... yeah. to much time on bb in the misc pick up the damn lingo..

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
off site:

Extreme Gains Strength And Size While Increasing Endurance!

First let's discuss what pSARM will do for you and second we can detail pSARM to show you how we can deliver results from a product that is effective. Let's run down the list of ingredients so you can see for yourself.

Cnidium is an herb that contains the natural pSARM osthole. The raw herb contains very little Osthole, but our special process standardizes the plant for only the pSARM osthole. Other companies may use a lower grade 10 or 20 percent osthole which doesn't have the same effect as our 90% extract. Only the right dose of osthole will stimulate the pSARM effect and we have the unique process for standardizing the herb for the highest Osthole content. Osthol could increase androgen, gonadotropin and nitric oxide synthase (NOS) activity. Osthol may have androgen-like effects and gonadotropin-like effects. Only the high dose of Osthole will have this positive effect and we have standardized to contain over 90% Osthole, making it very potent.

Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis is an herb that has anabolic and pSARM effects. We use the highest standardized extract to achieve a higher concentration of pSARMS from the Hibiscus plant, the 5:1 extraction method gives us the most potent Hibiscus extract available in a sports supplement. This amazing herbal pSARM is proven in the scientific literature to increase recovery time and improve NOS. However it's anabolic qualities are what we are after!

pSARM Supplement Facts

Serving Size: Capsule
Servings per Container: 100

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
pSARM 50 mg **
Osthole 90%
Natural PhytoAndrogens 220 mg **
HibiscusRosa-Sinesis
Zingiber Officinale
Eurycoma Longifolia
Metabolism Complex 180 mg **
Stinging Nettle Root (standardized)
Ellagic Acid Standardized (40% from Red Raspberry)
Quercetin
Piperine
Yohimbe (standardized for Yohimbine)

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
yeah I read that Blergs which is the manufacturer hyperbole.. I was looking for independent info not hype my product info.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the new version doesn't have Yohimbe in it, the original did and i think it gave ppl problems which is why it never took off

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I ran the yohimbe free version because I can't handle that stuff. And it worked great IMO. Much better than any natuaral test booster I ever tried. Underrated product.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
thanks for the feedback guys!