Can someone look at my bloods, week 3 on cycle

Startinglate

Awards
Hi I’m on week 4 test enanthate

300 per week over 2 pins

before starting my e2 was 174, this was when test 16
And free test 316

now my e2 is down, test is way up, but I’m feeling symptoms of high e2, gyno starting up a little (expected this from last cycle- no bloods then tho) and today tired and weakness feeling.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What are you looking to know? Test is double the reference range and estrogen is on the higher side, what do you have for a ai

Startinglate

Awards
What are you looking to know? Test is double the reference range and estrogen is on the higher side, what do you have for a ai
Arimadexz going to start .25 tablet per week today

I thought it was strange that my e2 went down over 3 weeks and I’m getting symptoms of increase

Also LDL chelestorol is ellivated. Is that common on cycle?

Attachments

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Arimadexz going to start .25 tablet per week today

I thought it was strange that my e2 went down over 3 weeks and I’m getting symptoms of increase

Also LDL chelestorol is ellivated. Is that common on cycle?
Don't pre plan your ai dose. If you take .25 and it's enough then the high e2 sides will be gone within hours to a day. So if 2 days go by and still got itchy nips take another dose. If you for some reason crash your estrogen it's a easy fix, but if gyno forms any solid tissue it's a surgery or dealing with shrinking it after every cycle.

As far as cholesterol, ya it is something thst happens but not in 3-4 weeks on 300mg. What's the diet look like, how much cardio you do as a baseline for heart health per week. If your not doing at least 20min of moderate intensity (enough to break a sweat) 3-4x week minimum I suggest you start

Startinglate

Awards
Don't pre plan your ai dose. If you take .25 and it's enough then the high e2 sides will be gone within hours to a day. So if 2 days go by and still got itchy nips take another dose. If you for some reason crash your estrogen it's a easy fix, but if gyno forms any solid tissue it's a surgery or dealing with shrinking it after every cycle.

As far as cholesterol, ya it is something thst happens but not in 3-4 weeks on 300mg. What's the diet look like, how much cardio you do as a baseline for heart health per week. If your not doing at least 20min of moderate intensity (enough to break a sweat) 3-4x week minimum I suggest you start
That’s very helpful. Thanks for the reply.
If I do deplete estrogen a lot, what is the fix for that ?

I’ll add in some cardio. Thanks

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That’s very helpful. Thanks for the reply.
If I do deplete estrogen a lot, what is the fix for that ?

I’ll add in some cardio. Thanks
Take a extra shot of test and skip the next ai dose or 2. Should only take a few days to come back. but your not gonna go from high e to crashing it with 1/4 tab overnight

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Bloods look perfect. I doubt you need an AI. Slightly higher AI can sometimes be a good thing depending how you feel and yours is perfect anyways