LG pSARM

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
ya bro, youre throwin up a good one. its def makin me look forward to mine lol you seem to doing nicely on it. props to you
Thanks partner, really appreciate that. Cant wait to support ou through yours!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY18

Did'n make it to gym today...damn cold has me rundown hopingto get a make up day in 2marrow

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
take your time john!..when your ready do it up man!im just getting over a cold also!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY18

Did'n make it to gym today...damn cold has me rundown hopingto get a make up day in 2marrow
yea i hear ya, winter can be tough sometimes regarding getting sick, but the way I figure if I cant go train at absolute 100% intensity then why train at all. Feel better man.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
ya bro, heal up and come back strong. nothin wrong with a lil rest

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
yea i hear ya, winter can be tough sometimes regarding getting sick, but the way I figure if I cant go train at absolute 100% intensity then why train at all. Feel better man.
lat why did you change your name?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lat why did you change your name?
i switched computers, and my old login was automatic, so i forgot my password (like an idiot) and couldn't get it changed because my old email addy i was registered with was with a former employer and is no longer a valid email addy.

Thx for the reps, and repped back, ive got a long way to go to get back to 7k, but it'll happen in due time :)

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Thats actually what I decided this morning when Iwoke up. I hate it that ive been of now for 3 days and there no light at end of tunnel..lol feel worse today. My diets been screwed upto so I bet Ive dropped 2 pounds. Hopefully Monday

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY19

Still feeling pretty bad, on another note I decreased my dose today back to 4. Not really feeling much of nothing, but body pain...lol

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
DAY19

Still feeling pretty bad, on another note I decreased my dose today back to 4. Not really feeling much of nothing, but body pain...lol
did you cut back because of your limited doses?..is it hindering your strenght gains etc?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY19

Nothing worse then having a good cycle and then getting sick, It always seems its at the 3rd week point to!, Get well dude.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
did you cut back because of your limited doses?..is it hindering your strenght gains etc?
Yeah, not got otherbottle andI dont want to sale my self short and try to get a few extra days out what I have.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Nothing worse then having a good cycle and then getting sick, It always seems its at the 3rd week point to!, Get well dude.
Your right it happens to me every time between week 3-7...lol

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY20

Its sunday so no gym today. Feeling a little better today so 2marrow ill be hitting the gym.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
DAY20

Its sunday so no gym today. Feeling a little better today so 2marrow ill be hitting the gym.
good job john,keep at it bro!..im sure your other bottle will be there soon!:thumbsup:

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
i switched computers, and my old login was automatic, so i forgot my password (like an idiot) and couldn't get it changed because my old email addy i was registered with was with a former employer and is no longer a valid email addy.

Thx for the reps, and repped back, ive got a long way to go to get back to 7k, but it'll happen in due time :)

thats right.... I remember reading about that. Sorry to hear that bro! You will be past 7k in no time bro!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
hey john Im sending it out tomorrow morning so it will be on the way fairly soon

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY21

Well went to gym todayand for the first half hour I really paided for it and thought I made a mistake..lol Breathing was awful Icould'ntcatch breath between sets. After the initial shock It got better and I actually got a good workout in. My weight stayed at 196 so I did'nt loose nuttn even though diet has been screwed up

BACK

Deadlifts 2x8 160
pull-ups 3xfailure
str8t arm pulldowns
Low row 3x15
pulldowns 3x10

BI'S

21'S 4X50LB
con db curl 3x10 25's
st. alter curls 3x10 25's
BB curls 3x10 80lb

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
week 3 pics will be up 2marrow gonna take them 2nite

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY21

Well went to gym todayand for the first half hour I really paided for it and thought I made a mistake..lol Breathing was awful Icould'ntcatch breath between sets. After the initial shock It got better and I actually got a good workout in. My weight stayed at 196 so I did'nt loose nuttn even though diet has been screwed up

BACK

Deadlifts 2x8 160
pull-ups 3xfailure
str8t arm pulldowns
Low row 3x15
pulldowns 3x10

BI'S

21'S 4X50LB
con db curl 3x10 25's
BB curls 3x10 80lb
Glad to see everything went well after the breathing problem..
Im going to be starting my Log next monday once I get back into the gym.

Keep up the good work bro!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
DAY21

BACK

Deadlifts 2x8 160
pull-ups 3xfailure
str8t arm pulldowns
Low row 3x15
pulldowns 3x10

BI'S

21'S 4X50LB
con db curl 3x10 25's
BB curls 3x10 80lb
good to see that you didnt' lose nothing!:thumbsup:..gain wise bro!:thumbsup:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see everything went well after the breathing problem..
Im going to be starting my Log next monday once I get back into the gym.

Keep up the good work bro!
Thanks man! Cant wait to check your log out.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
good to see that you didnt' lose nothing!:thumbsup:..gain wise bro!:thumbsup:
Surprised me a bi..Usually i can expect a lb loss if diets messed up for day or so.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
day22

Had no energy todayand pretty much felt like hell so no gym hopefully 2marrow,if not im going to doctor and get antibiotics

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
that sucks..get well soon buddy!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that sucks..get well soon buddy!
x2 i always put off going to the doc, and thats never the way to go. dont rush lifting tomorrow for the logs sake if you feel bad, take rest as needed.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
x2 i always put off going to the doc, and thats never the way to go. dont rush lifting tomorrow for the logs sake if you feel bad, take rest as needed.
Thanks man... I just hate getting sick during a sponsored log. Im hoping 2marrow will be better.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
ya bro, for sure. if theres any chance thats what it is you need to be layed up and on meds. you gotta stay healthy

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY23

Well I hit the gym nuttn fantastic happene still feeling down,but felt well enough to get a chest day in.

Strength 7/10

Endurance 3/10(Not pSarms fault)

Focus 7/10

Pump 8/10

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
DAY23

Well I hit the gym nuttn fantastic happene still feeling down,but felt well enough to get a chest day in.

Strength 7/10

Focus 7/10

Pump 8/10
good job john!:thumbsup:

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
DAY23

Strength 7/10

Focus 7/10

Pump 8/10

looks good! what happened with the endurance?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
sorry that your still sicjk with the flu man, hope it goes soon. Sent you a PM as well :)

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY24

Well only have 3 caps left and never received the other bottle. So Im gonna use last caps 2marrow. I did'nt workout today gym was closed..funny when 99% of people New Years resolutions involve the gym...lmao

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
DAY24

Well only have 3 caps left and never received the other bottle. So Im gonna use last caps 2marrow. I did'nt workout today gym was closed..funny when 99% of people New Years resolutions involve the gym...lmao
That bottle should still be coming. Mail doesn't come today so thats probably why

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY25

Felt alot better today. Got alot done and strength and focus was definatley finding there way back to me even on 3 caps. Weight still hanging around 4 pounds gained. Im a little disappointed I really was hoping for more than that but you take what u can get. I honestly think I could have put the 4 pounds on with my diet alone since I am consuming 5000cals/300protein per-day for last 30 days

BB PRESS 3X10 135LB
UPRIGHT ROW 3X10 90LB
FRONT PLATE RAISE 3X10 45LB PLATE
FRONT RAISES 3X10 30LB DB
LAT RAISES3X10 25LB

SHRUGS BB 4X10 205LB
DB SHRUGS SEATED 3X10 70'S

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY25

Felt alot better today. Got alot done and strength and focus was definatley finding there way back to me even on 3 caps. Weight still hanging around 4 pounds gained. Im a little disappointed I really was hoping for more than that but you take what u can get. I honestly think I could have put the 4 pounds on with my diet alone since I am consuming 5000cals/300protein per-day for last 30 days

BB PRESS 3X10 135LB
UPRIGHT ROW 3X10 90LB
LAT RAISES3X10 25LB

SHRUGS BB 4X10 205LB
Glad to see that yack is starting to leave your body bro! I agree with the weight gained, still good job! but im wondering what would have happend at a higher dose?

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
DAY25

BB PRESS 3X10 135LB
UPRIGHT ROW 3X10 90LB
LAT RAISES3X10 25LB

SHRUGS BB 4X10 205LB
looking good john!:thumbsup:You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to JOHNJESSICA20 again.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Tough to get ahead john when your bodies primary concern is fighting off an illness. Im guessing youll pack on another pound or two as your body catches up with your momentum. cheers.