LG pSARM

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
John hows the 6 been treating you sence you started the up'd dosage? stomach wise?
Well seems to be same, having upset stomach for 30min every time I dose...Also my BP seems to be a lil high, my girls a nurse and she checks it for me evey evening and she says its definately raised.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Well seems to be same, having upset stomach for 30min every time I dose...Also my BP seems to be a lil high, my girls a nurse and she checks it for me evey evening and she says its definately raised.
do you usually have a normal B.P?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stay with it bro if you can... are you taking anything to comabt the high BP? like HB or anything?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
This is Not for the weak of heart.
Glad to follow along bro and thanks for checkin out my log.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Stay with it bro if you can... are you taking anything to comabt the high BP? like HB or anything?
A few guys are sayin HB is a long term solution whereas Celery salt is alot faster for BP.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
is this sponsored?

ill follow it, was always kinda curious about pSARM....

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
is this sponsored?

ill follow it, was always kinda curious about pSARM....
Yeah Pump this is a sponsored log the good guys of LG hooked me up.Thanks for stopping by bro!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
No, but I not to worried yet..But Ill be keeping track of it to make sure it gets back to normal.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY12

No gym today, but continued with normal dose. Nothing really to comment on today other than some stomack acke aster taking dose.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear about the stomach ache john!..hope you will be feeling better soon!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY13

Todays Sun so no gym today continued as usual with 6 caps. Energy today has been real high looking forward to getting back to gym 2marrow to get rid of some of this built up stress/aggression accumilated over week-end.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
DAY13

Todays Sun so no gym today continued as usual with 6 caps. Energy today has been real high looking forward to getting back to gym 2marrow to get rid of some of this built up stress/aggression accumilated over week-end.
Nice man! Channel that anger!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
DAY13

kick that cortisol!:)

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear about the stomach ache john!..hope you will be feeling better soon!
Well the pain only occurs for a breif few minutes after taking dose. Ive tryed eating/not eating nothing seems to work. Gonna have to suck it up and deal with it because from what Im reading everyones been getting same results.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
it looks like your going to blast:numbered: them legs today!..looking good john! :pose:
Oh yeah my legs are still sore and its been 3 days....Hoping this stuff will help me start recovering better on leg days

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Well the pain only occurs for a breif few minutes after taking dose. Ive tryed eating/not eating nothing seems to work. Gonna have to suck it up and deal with it because from what Im reading everyones been getting same results.
thats correct,everyone thats doing this log has been having the exact same results...has anyone tried it with milk,or perhaps right after eating?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
thats correct,everyone thats doing this log has been having the exact same results...has anyone tried it with milk,or perhaps right after eating?
I have...I drink a ATW protein drink w/milk 30min prior to gym with no better results.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tell you what though, you and Alri are the only ones left that are able to dose this... Starting to think you two are not Human! lol

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
I tell you what though, you and Alri are the only ones left that are able to dose this... Starting to think you two are not Human! lol
Yeah I jus made my rounds and seen all these other logs and dang Im surprised. Gues LG is gonna have to hook us up with some of that protein for being such troopers and the last 2 standing..lol

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY14

BI'S
21'S 3X40LB
PREACHER CURL 3X10 70LB
BB CURL 3X10 95LB
ALTER. DB CURLS 3X12 25LB

BACK
LOW ROW
PULL-UP
LAT PULLDOWN
STR8T ARMS

Well weight today is 196 thats up 4 pounds in 14 days but i may be holding a little water so actuall weight gain is maybe 2pounds. Stomach was killing me as usual,but Iwas smart today I took dose a hour before I went to gym by the time my stomach stopped hurting it was time to hit weights. Im gonna start dosng this way so im not sick for first 30min

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I jus made my rounds and seen all these other logs and dang Im surprised. Gues LG is gonna have to hook us up with some of that protein for being such troopers and the last 2 standing..lol
Aww dude i think you guys are troopers, it was more than a sore stomach it was like a never ending sea sickness, dehydration and light sensitivity.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
DAY14

BI'S
21'S 3X40LB
PREACHER CURL 3X10 70LB
BB CURL 3X10 95LB

BACK
LOW ROW
PULL-UP
LAT PULLDOWN
STR8T ARMS

Well weight today is 196 thats up 4 pounds in 14 days but i may be holding a little water so actuall weight gain is maybe 2pounds. Stomach was killing me as usual,but Iwas smart today I took dose a hour before I went to gym by the time my stomach stopped hurting it was time to hit weights. Im gonna start dosng this way so im not sick for first 30min
4lbs gain so far! isss niiiiiiiiiice!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It seems you and Ari, have had the best results considering... Good job so far ! If you find a method of eliminating those nasty sides let me know ..!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
DAY14

BI'S
21'S 3X40LB
PREACHER CURL 3X10 70LB
BB CURL 3X10 95LB

BACK
LOW ROW
PULL-UP
LAT PULLDOWN
STR8T ARMS

good job on the 4 lbs. gained john!:thumbsup:..and sticking this out with the stomach discomforts!:thumbsup:

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
all that hard work and psarm is paying off! great job on the 4lb gain. kepp it up!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
It seems you and Ari, have had the best results considering... Good job so far ! If you find a method of eliminating those nasty sides let me know ..!
Nothing yet bro, the stomach pain got worse when I went to 6.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
dont be so sure, ive yet to start mine and i think ill hang with it lol. we'll see tho haha

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY15-16

CHEST

HAMMER STRENGTH MACH
INCLINE/DECINE/SLAT 3X10 EACH 150LB
PEC DEC 3X10 135LB
DECLINE DB PRESS 3X10 65'S

Tri's
close-grip bench
seat ext
ropepress down/v-press down
dips

SHOULDERS
Miltary BB press 4x 10,6,6,5 135,155,175,185lb
lat raises 3x10 25lb
reverse pec-dec 3x10 130lb
BB shrug 4x 10/10/8/5 135,225,250,275lb
DB shrug 3x10 75's

Strength 9/10
endurance 8/10
Recovery 7/10
Focus 6/10

Strength has been awesome and my weight today was 196, so the products working. Stomach pain still coming aster dose lasting for half hour and im starting to think something in this product is causingme head-ackes throughout day sence they started around same time as taking p-sarm.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
DAY15-16

CHEST

HAMMER STRENGTH MACH
PEC DEC 3X10 135LB

Tri's
close-grip bench
seat ext
dips

SHOULDERS
lat raises 3x10 25lb
DB shrug 3x10 75's

Strength 9/10
endurance 8/10
Recovery 7/10
Focus 6/10

Strength has been awesome and my weight today was 196, so the products working. Stomach pain still coming aster dose lasting for half hour and im starting to think something in this product is causingme head-ackes throughout day sence they started around same time as taking p-sarm.

Im impressed buddy, its good your having nice results with this, it has so much promise i just couldnt get anything out if it, but not everything work for everyone, so well done and great that your sticking to this.
Russian

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
DAY15-16

CHEST

HAMMER STRENGTH MACH
PEC DEC 3X10 135LB

Tri's
close-grip bench
seat ext
dips

SHOULDERS
lat raises 3x10 25lb
DB shrug 3x10 75's

Strength 9/10
endurance 8/10
Recovery 7/10
Focus 6/10

looking good john!:thumbsup:..hope your head aches go away soon!and congrats on the weight gain!..thats awesome,and you just started this run not to long ago!.:bb3::thumbsup:

Last edited:
somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
In hindsight, i have realised whatever this p-sarm does in the body it requires ALOT of water, i had chapped lips, stomach issues and general dehydration symptoms among others.

If possible try to increase water intake, also room temp/body temp water absorbs faster.

I tried to drink lots of water and i remeber that the one day i doubled my water intake the sides were less....

Wish i drank more water but give it a try.

Great workout.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Im impressed buddy, its good your having nice results with this, it has so much promise i just couldnt get anything out if it, but not everything work for everyone, so well done and great that your sticking to this.
Russian
Thanks man been working real hard to make this log worth reading.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
looking good john!:thumbsup:..hope your head aches go away soon!and congrats on the weight gain!..thats awesome,and you just started this run not to long ago!.:bb3::thumbsup:
No head-acke today took dose,but no gym time due to Christmas.By the way Merry Christmas!!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
In hindsight, i have realised whatever this p-sarm does in the body it requires ALOT of water, i had chapped lips, stomach issues and general dehydration symptoms among others.

If possible try to increase water intake, also room temp/body temp water absorbs faster.

I tried to drink lots of water and i remeber that the one day i doubled my water intake the sides were less....

Wish i drank more water but give it a try.

Great workout.
Thanksman...Ive really up'dmy water intake. I do have to admit that Ive really been slacking on this lately and now Im paying for it.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Day17

No gym today... Took does like usual and did'nt notice much other than being really tired all day even aster took dose. Im starting to get worried though sence my other bottle has'nt made it yet and Im only on day17 and dont have many caps left.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Day17

No gym today... Took does like usual and did'nt notice much other than being really tired all day even aster took dose. Im starting to get worried though sence my other bottle has'nt made it yet and Im only on day17 and dont have many caps left.
i hope it gets there soon!:thumbsup:..merry christmas johnjessica20!:thumbsup:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
i hope it gets there soon!:thumbsup:..merry christmas johnjessica20!:thumbsup:
Me 2!!! If not ill have to come down to 3 per-day and maybe get another week on whats left which I think is 20 caps

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
ya bro, youre throwin up a good one. its def makin me look forward to mine lol you seem to doing nicely on it. props to you