LG pSARM

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Do you guys think Im gonna see good gains from only 3weeks and 2 days worth on this product. I think it comes out to 23days @ 4capsules per day from what you sent. Or should I increase the dose and run shorter time.The bottle reccomends up to 6 and ive heard of people doing more than that for at least 4 weeks.Im starting to think I dont have enough for complete cycle.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you guys think Im gonna see good gains from only 3weeks and 2 days worth on this product. I think it comes out to 23days @ 4capsules per day from what you sent. Or should I increase the dose and run shorter time.The bottle reccomends up to 6 and ive heard of people doing more than that for at least 4 weeks.Im starting to think I dont have enough for complete cycle.
Good question John... When I start my log/running this, I was thinking the same thing. I was thinking running 4ed and 2 sat/sun this would allow a complete 4 week cycle, I dont think droping down to 2 on the weekends would hinder anything, besides those are off days for me anyways..

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Good question John... When I start my log/running this, I was thinking the same thing. I was thinking running 4ed and 2 sat/sun this would allow a complete 4 week cycle, I dont think droping down to 2 on the weekends would hinder anything, besides those are off days for me anyways..
I think this a damn good idea, perhaps lower dosages on off days, so 5 at 4 and 2 at 2.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
As far as higher dosages how are you finding it on the stomach? Ok?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Great idea...I might do that or try and get another bottle just depends. Thanks

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
As far as higher dosages how are you finding it on the stomach? Ok?
Well i've had some issues with stomach acke ,but my stomach is tore up all the time so I reallycouldnt blame product 100%

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Hey I sent you a PM man regarding another bottle for you to run :)

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY7

Today was my Mid-back and bicep day. From the minute I started working out I felt like a machine. I increased weight almost on every set.Strength was insane loving the feeling I got today hoping it will come back 2marrow

BACK
Bent over-BBrow 4X10 95,105,135,155LB
Lat pulldown 3x10 120,140,170lb
Lat pull down reversegrip 3x10same ^
one arm-row 3x12 70's

Bi's
21'S 3SET 70'S
EZ BAR CURLS 3X10 60,70,80LB
CONCENTRATION DB CURL 3X12 20LB
CONS. CABLE 3X12 30LB

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
DAY7

Todaywas my Mid-back and bicep day. From theminute I started working outIfelt like a machine. Iencreased wight almost on every set.Strength was insane loving the feeling I got today hoping it will come back 2marrow

BACK
one arm-row 3x12 70's

Bi's
21'S 3SET 70'S
CONS. CABLE 3X12 30LB
Nice man! Glad to see you are now getting some strength increases :)

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Nice man! Glad to see you are now getting some strength increases :)
Yeah it came on strong as hck today..Way different than last few workouts. But I did notice alot of hard breathing and super high hear trate between execises,but its prob from the added weight

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
I am taking 6 aday right now with no stomach problems,I do always take with a protein shake or food.
I was reading from a site last night were a guy was doing 10 with awesome weight gain thing he said 13 pounds in 3rd week

sw bill

Awards
Yeah it came on strong as hck today..Way different than last few workouts. But I did notice alot of hard breathing and super high hear trate between execises,but its prob from the added weight
I have noticed the same thing with the heart rate.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I have noticed the same thing with the heart rate.
perhaps in that case keep an eye on blood pressure and also perhaps dotn have any other stims with it or even near to dosing it.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice bro Im glad this is working for someone! Sweet you do 6 ed I'll do 4 ed compare the results!...Im leaning towards you in the better results! But LOOK OUT! I can fool you ...lol:lol:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
nice bro Im glad this is working for someone! Sweet you do 6 ed I'll do 4 ed compare the results!...Im leaning towards you in the better results! But LOOK OUT! I can fool you ...lol:lol:
Just push hard liftergym!! I wana see some big gains!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
DAY7

Today was my Mid-back and bicep day. From the minute I started working out I felt like a machine. I increased weight almost on every set.Strength was insane loving the feeling I got today hoping it will come back 2marrow

BACK
one arm-row 3x12 70's

Bi's
21'S 3SET 70'S
CONS. CABLE 3X12 30LB
looking good john!:thumbsup:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Oh i smell a competition..lol Im going to 10 without u knowing...damn i just told you my secret to winning.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY8

CHEST
Flat bench 3x(10,8,4) 135,205,225lb
Incline DB press 3x12 55's
Incline D fly 3x10 30's
Pec deck 5x10 100lb

TRI's
Close grip bench 3x10 135lb
Reverse grip pushdown 3x12 30lb
Seat tri mach. 3x10 150lb
Rope cable 3x10 90lb

AB's
Crunch 3xFailure
Mach. abduction 3x10
Hanging str8t leg raises 3x10

Energy or focus was nothing close to yest. I still felt really strong and got through most set fairly easy.Weight today is 191lb.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
DAY8

CHEST
Flat bench 3x(10,8,4) 135,205,225lb
Incline DB press 3x12 55's
Incline D fly 3x10 30's
Pec deck 5x10 100lb

TRI's
Close grip bench 3x10 135lb
Reverse grip pushdown 3x12 30lb
Seat tri mach. 3x10 150lb
Rope cable 3x10 90lb

AB's
Crunch 3xFailure
Mach. abduction 3x10

Energy or focus was nothing close to yest. I still felt really strong and got through most set fairly easy.Weight today is 191lb.
i like your routine john!..i might take 1 or 2 excercises from your list!hehehe!:thumbsup:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
i like your routine john!..i might take 1 or 2 excercises from your list!hehehe!:thumbsup:
I actually got it from a Muscle Fitness mag..lol Its called a MASS FREQUENCY PROGRAM, its used when you plateua and cant get no further with reg routine this routine ran for 12 weeks usually adds 10-12 pounds to me well with a bulk.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
I actually got it from a Muscle Fitness mag..lol Its called a MASS FREQUENCY PROGRAM, its used when you plateua and cant get no further with reg routine this routine ran for 12 weeks usually adds 10-12 pounds to me well with a bulk.
that looks really effective!..im going to add two of your w/o's to my routine next week!..my last week on!:thumbsup:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY9

Shoulder

BB mili.press 6x10 135lb
Lat raises 3x12 25's
cable front raises 3x12 90lb
Reverse pec deck 3x15 100lb
BB shrug 3x10 185lb
BB rear shrug 3x10 135lb
DB SHRUG 3X10 70'S

Workout went great and I felt real good entire workout. I took 6 caps today,but did'nt notice anything with the extra 2 out the ordinary. Felt really moody this after-noon like everything bothered me andkid baared the grunt of my hollering...lol

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
DAY9

Shoulder

BB mili.press 6x10 135lb
Lat raises 3x12 25's
cable front raises 3x12 90lb
Reverse pec deck 3x15 100lb
BB shrug 3x10 185lb
BB rear shrug 3x10 135lb
DB SHRUG 3X10 70'S

Workout went great and I felt real good entire workout. I took 6 caps today,but did'nt notice anything with the extra 2 out the ordinary. Felt really moody this after-noon like everything bothered me andkid baared the grunt of my hollering...lol
looking good john!..so would you call the slight mood change a form of agrression attributed to the supp.?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
looking good john!..so would you call the slight mood change a form of agrression attributed to the supp.?
Im guessing Im not sure were it came from and it came the day I up'd dose,but like 8 hours later. Let me tell you Ive been on edge like I wanna break sumtn,but not in good way...lol

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Oh and I got a head-acke that I cant get rid of, head feels conjested

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Im guessing Im not sure were it came from and it came the day I up'd dose,but like 8 hours later. Let me tell you Ive been on edge like I wanna break sumtn,but not in good way...lol
gimmie' some of that right now!..LOL..!

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
looking good bro, im ready to start my log soon:woohoo:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY10

LEGS
BB SQT 3X8 100LB (ASS 2 FLOOR)
LEG PRESS 3X10 175LB
LEG EXT 3X15 100Lb
Ham ext 3x10 100lb
CALVES 10X10 125LB

AB's
ROTO TORSO 3X10 75LB
Crunch 3x10

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
DAY10

LEGS
LEG PRESS 3X10 175LB
LEG EXT 3X15 100Lb
Ham ext 3x10 100lb
CALVES 10X10 125LB

AB's
ROTO TORSO 3X10 75LB
Crunch 3x10
it looks like your going to blast:numbered: them legs today!..looking good john! :pose:

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Awesome panther, how much longer till you start?
it should be a bout two weeks i believe, when i finish my cut. im def looking forward to it looks exciting. im thinkin bout orderin another bottle to run it a lil longer tho

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
it should be a bout two weeks i believe, when i finish my cut. im def looking forward to it looks exciting. im thinkin bout orderin another bottle to run it a lil longer tho
haha yeah it's christmas, treat yourself ;)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY10

LEGS
LEG PRESS 3X10 175LB
LEG EXT 3X15 100Lb
Ham ext 3x10 100lb
CALVES 10X10 125LB

AB's
ROTO TORSO 3X10 75LB
Crunch 3x10
Keep it up, Sir! :thumbsup:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY11

Hav'nt been to gym yet,may not get there today.I still took my dose of 6 caps.