KLEEN Preps w/ HGHpro & SWOLE Stack - An Epic Tale of Anabolic Innovation…

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
When live gives you lemons, steal some sugar and make some lemonade!!!:fest30:

You're going through the fiery trials that will temper you and make you harder and more durable than ever before. Be strong my warrior-brother!!! :hammer:
Thanks TG, I will come out of this smelting pot a new stronger alloy. When I have acheived my new level of personal growth; I will shrug these things off like a dog shaking off bath water and come out refreshed with vigor.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks TG, I will come out of this smelting pot a new stronger alloy. When I have acheived my new level of personal growth; I will shrug these things off like a dog shaking off bath water and come out refreshed with vigor.
I have no doubt about that at all my friend.:)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Pem!

So I have interesting feed back not actually positive but I don't think negative either. My bodyfat seems to have gone up. I am depleted to an extent and that is probably a good portion of the change but I am showing in at 8.5% which honestly is closer to what I see in my reflection. Interestingly enough, my leg and chest measurements whent up so I really think it has more to do with depletion than anything. I am definitely getting leaner but this is where I sit right now. I do have issues getting accurate readings on my abs due to some loose skin issues however my stomach measurements did not change. How that is possible I do not understand because I am seeing improvements... Rather than let it get in my head I will document it and move on...

Body Composition from April 3rd
Pectoral - 5mm
Abdomen - 14mm
Quadricep - 5mm
TOTAL - 24
Bodyweight - 195
% Bodyfat 7.94
lbs Bodyfat 15.48
% Lean Mass 92.06
lbs Lean Mass 179.52

Composition as of this morning 4-17-10
chest 6mm
Abs 14mm
thigh 6mm
BF 8.5 +.5%
BW 197 + 2lbs
Lean Mass - 180.22 + .7 lean mass gain during cut on low cals WTF!!!!!! = Good
Fat Mass 16.75 +1.27 lbs fat gain... during cut on low cals WTF!!!!!!! = Not so good

I am trying to prep with more carbs than normal however if I don't see things lining out as I want by next weekend I am going back to my normal cutting diet. Of course with some of the stuff going on i my life some calories were unfortunately estimated. Far too many meals eyeballed out of being in a hurry or not being somewhere i could measure. Dinners and wakes, not being at home much. I could have just eaten an extra 500 cals a day not realizing it. I don't think so but I could have.

Like I said though, these numbers reflect more of what I see in the mirror as far as being about 8.5%. However I am also seeing improvements in my physique and leaness so I really have no clue if my first one was wrong or if it has to do with low carbs for a few days causing a little shrinkage allowing skin to thicken up a bit. Either way to show I am running an honest log I am putting thse measurements in even if not what I was expecting....

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
those are some interesting numbers. It will be interesting to see how this carb up weekend will change any of that. Following closely my friend...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Pem!

So I have interesting feed back not actually positive but I don't think negative either. My bodyfat seems to have gone up. I am depleted to an extent and that is probably a good portion of the change but I am showing in at 8.5% which honestly is closer to what I see in my reflection. Interestingly enough, my leg and chest measurements whent up so I really think it has more to do with depletion than anything. I am definitely getting leaner but this is where I sit right now. I do have issues getting accurate readings on my abs due to some loose skin issues however my stomach measurements did not change. How that is possible I do not understand because I am seeing improvements... Rather than let it get in my head I will document it and move on...

Body Composition from April 3rd
Pectoral - 5mm
Abdomen - 14mm
Quadricep - 5mm
TOTAL - 24
Bodyweight - 195
% Bodyfat 7.94
lbs Bodyfat 15.48
% Lean Mass 92.06
lbs Lean Mass 179.52

Composition as of this morning 4-17-10
chest 6mm
Abs 14mm
thigh 6mm
BF 8.5 +.5%
BW 197 + 2lbs
Lean Mass - 180.22 + .7 lean mass gain during cut on low cals WTF!!!!!! = Good
Fat Mass 16.75 +1.27 lbs fat gain... during cut on low cals WTF!!!!!!! = Not so good

I am trying to prep with more carbs than normal however if I don't see things lining out as I want by next weekend I am going back to my normal cutting diet. Of course with some of the stuff going on i my life some calories were unfortunately estimated. Far too many meals eyeballed out of being in a hurry or not being somewhere i could measure. Dinners and wakes, not being at home much. I could have just eaten an extra 500 cals a day not realizing it. I don't think so but I could have.

Like I said though, these numbers reflect more of what I see in the mirror as far as being about 8.5%. However I am also seeing improvements in my physique and leaness so I really have no clue if my first one was wrong or if it has to do with low carbs for a few days causing a little shrinkage allowing skin to thicken up a bit. Either way to show I am running an honest log I am putting thse measurements in even if not what I was expecting....
Interesting will be watching.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Following closely as well..

This is where your experience and intuition will revert those numbers right back down.

If that happened to me, Id panic :(

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well I bumped up cardio intensity a little today. Just up one level on incline for lower and upper intervals. I am doing interval training but not HIIT more like MIIT. Not sure that is a real thing but it is now obviously standing for Mid Intensity Interval Training. Walking quickly up hill going from very steep to mid grade. I get close to the end of the steep grade and am thinking Damn! When is this thing going to change. Even the low grade is only down to the mid elevation so not too much recovery and the period is only half of the steep grade. Well to my surprise without running once I burned 516 calories today with those adjustments. That is a lot of calories to burn in a 45 minute walk... I didn't have a dry place on my shirt. I took 1 AS-GT and one OEP prior to going to the gym, and between the two I sweat like I was hotter than two rats fuggin in a wool sock in the midle of a forest fire.......

Okay had to give you a moment to shake that visual out of your head. I asked my wife what she thought and she thinks I look a little leaner too. Oh well I will have reference pics after monday. All though I am wondering if I shouldn't drop down to 7% before doing a full blown Skipload. Make sure I am on point. At least for this week while I am making sure caloric levels are in check.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
it seemed that the mini skipload treated you good, so as long as you keep a careful eye on things I say why not. You are still far enough out to adjust as needed. Would give you a good chance to see how you actually react to the full load before you get (as we say in the Army) "Danger CLose" to show time

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well being a big guy and liking to be big I may have just filled up and liked how I looked. I was so far ahead of schedule last year that starting now and knowing I don't have the same head start is something I am dealing with. I would like my abs to be showing when I try this but at the same time I don't think it would effect me negatively. However it may get into my head. I really want to run cals as usual this week and see where I am when it is said and done this week. Those numbers there really have me a little confused.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I would be confused as well. The numbers just aren't adding to what they should be. Perhaps the wife pulled a prank and readjusted your calipers???? Actually I don't even think that's possible... LOL

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well my big issue is I don't see what the calipers tell me. I see myself close to 9-9.5% when I look in the mirror. That has me perplexed and I am wondering if the pressure sensor in the calipers are reading as well due to a low battery or something. Of course it could all be in my head. However at this point I don't really feel lean enough to get a true read on what a full SkipLoad would do. I am still soft in the abdominal region however my waist got a lot smoaller this past week. It could be thickening of the skin from not being stretched out as much. The loose skin can make a guessing game out of some of this. I do not look as lean now as I did ast year at this body fat. However my caliper readings are lower in the chest and thigh this time and higher in the abs so who know. Even if I am 9.5 that would give me an extra 2 lbs to lose and 178.28 LBM. Honestly as long as my abs are popping at 192 or so I am in good shape for the show to compete over 180 and hopefully 185ish. As long as over 180 on stage I can say this has been a successfull year even with all the injuries.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well my big issue is I don't see what the calipers tell me. I see myself close to 9-9.5% when I look in the mirror. That has me perplexed and I am wondering if the pressure sensor in the calipers are reading as well due to a low battery or something. Of course it could all be in my head. However at this point I don't really feel lean enough to get a true read on what a full SkipLoad would do. I am still soft in the abdominal region however my waist got a lot smoaller this past week. It could be thickening of the skin from not being stretched out as much. The loose skin can make a guessing game out of some of this. I do not look as lean now as I did ast year at this body fat. However my caliper readings are lower in the chest and thigh this time and higher in the abs so who know. Even if I am 9.5 that would give me an extra 2 lbs to lose and 178.28 LBM. Honestly as long as my abs are popping at 192 or so I am in good shape for the show to compete over 180 and hopefully 185ish. As long as over 180 on stage I can say this has been a successfull year even with all the injuries.

Maybe the mirror does lie at times.:)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, it does. Different set of circumstances, different look. Being higher carb has more than likely preferentially stored fat in my waist instead of extremeties. That would account for the difference in distribution of current composition.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Decision made changing up to a guaranteed approach.

So I consulted with my nutritionist. I had to find a mirror so it could be a face to face conversation and between the two of us we decided for the sake of both of our sanity to go back to my favorite low carb dieting. Oh no it may be to late, I had a discussion with myself infront of a mirror.... Now with this being the case I will be low carb from here on out through the rest of this prep. I will do a carb refeed every 3rd day and a practice run at the skipload on weeks 10-8-6-4-and maybe 2. Going low carb I can not really afford to do a carb load this week. I will have some extra carbs tonight since I did not do a carb up last night, Then will not carb up again until after Wednesday night with about 200 grams of carbs. I will be eating a basic plan of 2526 cals plus what I get from a half grapefruit at 2 meals and 3.5 oz of blueberries. That will take it up to about 2700 cals. However many of the calories will be from fiber so they really won't be effecting the energy exchange much. Currently it is laid out like this, not measuring the minutia of carb content in the powder or the nuts it comes down to 49 grams of protein, 25 grams of fat per meal 6 meals per day. I will more than likely pair this down into 5 meals per day with a little larger numbers like 59, and 30 grams fat per meal.

Does this seem drastic yes, maybe a little, however to be honest I enjoy low carb dieting and the straight forward structure of this diet. Things just got real up in here and I am gonna take this baby home. I loved not feeling carb depleted while everyone else was whining about how lethargic they felt and I was trucking along laughing at them. This is the way to go for me and where I feel the most comfortable only having 12 weeks of prep left. This is not the time to be experimenting with my diet. I have all year to do that after the competitions.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
enough said my friend!!! You sure have a smart nutritionist!!!!

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
$hit late for another one. Sub.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
enough said my friend!!! You sure have a smart nutritionist!!!!
Thanks, I was very tempted to play with a few things but the reality of the fact my mood and uncertainty also effect my wife and children I can't afford to get frustrated with venturing down an unfamiliar avenue. Each time I try to introduce carbs much higher than a 25-30% average I see gains in body fat. I may do the 50 grams of carbs post workout for a while later if I become ahead of the game in my eyes, but I respond very well low carb.

subbed

ive followed several if ur threads, very informative, thx

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/150971-operation-get-swole.html

I wont disappoint failure is not an option
I will drop in over there and see what ya got going on for sure. Welcome by the way!
$hit late for another one. Sub.
Thanks for joining in!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have a few tricks up my sleeve to keep anabolism. Vanadyl, and of course Glycobol will help with the nutrient shuttling. Neither of these require carbs to cause the glut-4 reaction causing the muscle cells to nutrients in the blood. I wont have any problems getting food to muscles quickly. On top of that BCAA's are known to cause an insulin release which will further potentiating the insulin mimickers in Glycobol as well making it an nice anabolic 1-2 combo.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Kleen, on your 6 meals, how many have zero carbs?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I consulted with my nutritionist. Now with this being the case I will be low carb from here on out through the rest of this prep. I will do a carb refeed every 3rd day and a practice run at the skipload on weeks 10-8-6-4-and maybe 2.
This is the only way I can lean out. I have to low-carb it. I do 5 days of low carbs and then a refeed on the weekends. It works for me.
Some of us are just more sensitive to carbs. They stick to me like friggin' glue!!!:banghead:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well running a load has dual purposes, it also helps you shed a lot of fat quickly when you go back to moderate carbs. I am already looking leaner than I did on Friday and I still have about another 36 hours of flushing before I peak.

One thing I have learned on this prep is small adjustments make big differences. I am losing too fast so I do less cardio up my carbs a bit and boom my weight goes up. So I up my cardio (not as high this time) and take my carbs back down and we'll see. I made the mistake of overadjusting, and the results were to radical. I have to stay away from that roller coaster effect.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I was very tempted to play with a few things but the reality of the fact my mood and uncertainty also effect my wife and children I can't afford to get frustrated with venturing down an unfamiliar avenue. Each time I try to introduce carbs much higher than a 25-30% average I see gains in body fat. I may do the 50 grams of carbs post workout for a while later if I become ahead of the game in my eyes, but I respond very well low carb.

I will drop in over there and see what ya got going on for sure. Welcome by the way!

Thanks for joining in!
Thx. Ill be following closely, ur nutritional knowlege is pretty cool and I've only recently dabbled with Ketosis. My diet is on point and working well but I'm sure I'm gonna come to an impass @ arounf 10% bf level. So taking notes and ill be asking questions from time to time if that's OK with you mate?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thx. Ill be following closely, ur nutritional knowlege is pretty cool and I've only recently dabbled with Ketosis. My diet is on point and working well but I'm sure I'm gonna come to an impass @ arounf 10% bf level. So taking notes and ill be asking questions from time to time if that's OK with you mate?
No question he knows his stuff.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Kleen is the man!! its crazy i tell ya!!! muahha :AR15firing:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Probably will not be updates until next Monday.

All, I woke up this morning and workout out I had a good workout but in the middle I started thinking bout how I didn't have my phone and expected an update on my Grandma, I finished my workout got home checked my messages and my Grandma had passed away about the time I was thinking of her. She partially raised me so we were very close. Anyway since I really don't have the money to go we are foregoing some home repairs to get me out there. I will be staying through Sunday to spend extra time with my family in Florida.

I am going to see if there is a gym out there I can use or I will take an active de-conditioning week the rest of the week and just go run every day or something. I will keep to my diet as much as possible and come back ready to kick some ass.

Todays workout went well. I pushed the weight up on DB Inclines because I wanted to and am trying to break in those sleeves. I had to take them off after the inclines the pump had gotten them too tight and circulation was nonexistent.

Chest
DB Incline low 35x15, 70x10 x3 sets, Last set I had to really fight for the tenth rep.

HS Decline 115x10, 115x8 = Felt great last 3 reps I pushed quickly and lowered slowly.

Pec Deck - 165x10, 165x8>120x4 major failure here felt great pump was ridiculous.

Back

HS Dorian Row - 70x10, 115x10, 115x9.5, 115x5 Obviously I blew myself out going for the tenth on the third set you can tell by the ow reps on set 4.

Wide Grip Neutral Grip Pull down - 135x12, 150x10 Nice contraction on these.

DB Pullovers - 85x8, 85x5>50x4 My shoulder felt a little funny with these...

Shoulders

Standing Military Press Behind neck - 95x12, 135x10, 135x10, 115x6

HS Front Shoulder Press - 60x10, 70x10 Good pump now having hard time locking out from exhaustion.

Lateral Raise Machine - 115x8 115x3>110x2>70x4, I was just swole up after this.

There are three pics of me from earlier today. I am waterlogged from carbing up on pizza and not limiting my water intake. I ate half a digiorno pizza, I know that is horrible but I knew the screws were really being tightened down.
Well I am having a problem getting them to post here so will figure it out later. They are on my profile or whatever.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
good luck Kleen. Our prayers go with you mate!!
Good lift too my brother!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All, I woke up this morning and workout out I had a good workout but in the middle I started thinking bout how I didn't have my phone and expected an update on my Grandma, I finished my workout got home checked my messages and my Grandma had passed away about the time I was thinking of her. She partially raised me so we were very close. Anyway since I really don't have the money to go we are foregoing some home repairs to get me out there. I will be staying through Sunday to spend extra time with my family in Florida.

I am going to see if there is a gym out there I can use or I will take an active de-conditioning week the rest of the week and just go run every day or something. I will keep to my diet as much as possible and come back ready to kick some ass.

Todays workout went well. I pushed the weight up on DB Inclines because I wanted to and am trying to break in those sleeves. I had to take them off after the inclines the pump had gotten them too tight and circulation was nonexistent.

Chest
DB Incline low 35x15, 70x10 x3 sets, Last set I had to really fight for the tenth rep.

HS Decline 115x10, 115x8 = Felt great last 3 reps I pushed quickly and lowered slowly.

Pec Deck - 165x10, 165x8>120x4 major failure here felt great pump was ridiculous.

Back

HS Dorian Row - 70x10, 115x10, 115x9.5, 115x5 Obviously I blew myself out going for the tenth on the third set you can tell by the ow reps on set 4.

Wide Grip Neutral Grip Pull down - 135x12, 150x10 Nice contraction on these.

DB Pullovers - 85x8, 85x5>50x4 My shoulder felt a little funny with these...

Shoulders

Standing Military Press Behind neck - 95x12, 135x10, 135x10, 115x6

HS Front Shoulder Press - 60x10, 70x10 Good pump now having hard time locking out from exhaustion.

Lateral Raise Machine - 115x8 115x3>110x2>70x4, I was just swole up after this.

There are three pics of me from earlier today. I am waterlogged from carbing up on pizza and not limiting my water intake. I ate half a digiorno pizza, I know that is horrible but I knew the screws were really being tightened down.
Well I am having a problem getting them to post here so will figure it out later. They are on my profile or whatever.
Sorry to hear about your Grandma, having a rough time lately...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah this one broke me down a bit. I am going to take a vacation while I am out there. Have a few cheat meals whatever. I will be able to hang with the family for a few days so I will have fun as much as possible. I will make up any progress lost if any when I get back.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stay strong man, though I am sure you are approaching your limits with all that has happened. You know we are all here for you if you need anything!!!! Try to make the best of the FL weather while you are there even if its just for a run to get away for a while.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Standing relaxed. If you had seen before you could tell I am really holding some water from last nights pizza fest. Still not too bad.

from the back, I don't think I had finished flairing my lats in this one before the webcam snapped it. They aren't looking as wide as usual.

Chest and delts I can't believe how much water I am holding I normally have veins showing frommy pecs over my shooulders and the ones in my biceps are really even showing much. Insane I am normally pretty vasuclar. I bet I will be tomorrow or the next day.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
despite what you think Chris the pics look great! you look much bigger and cut than before. Hard work is paying off my friend!!!
And by the way... I thought MY office was a mess!!! Holy CRAP!!! LOL

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
My condolences go out to you

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Kleen, on your 6 meals, how many have zero carbs?
They are incidentals like 7-10 grams nuts, and almost all being fiber which cant really be digested for calories. Each half a grapefruit is 16 grams worth but 10 are fiber, the blueberries also 15 grams and I think 6 in fiber. Other than that greens, not counted. That is wy I said the meal plan adds up to the 2526, or 2700 counting the incidentals. I would say really there are an average of 22 grams of carbs per serving with at least half alwayys being in the form of fiber.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah your right around that transitional stage, and then there's the water which you can see that's what it is. Plus it's hard to tell with pics and some people, I know for myself the camera always adds weight and on top of that it tends to magnify my problem areas and hide my cuts... I have naturally pretty watery skin which always makes be look less lean as well.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
despite what you think Chris the pics look great! you look much bigger and cut than before. Hard work is paying off my friend!!!
And by the way... I thought MY office was a mess!!! Holy CRAP!!! LOL
Yeah my wife just started spring cleaning and my office is the I don't know where I want to put this yet HQ...
My condolences go out to you
Thanks Bro, I will go check that log out probably next week.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
That last pic looks great.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yah your right around that transitional stage, and then there's the water which you can see that's what it is. Plus it's hard to tell with pics and some people, I know for myself the camera always adds weight and on top of that it tends to magnify my problem areas and hide my cuts... I have naturally pretty watery skin which always makes be look less lean as well.
Yeah that and the stretched skin pooling and looking thicker makes it a lil troublesome until lower bf when it thins up which is almost all at one just under 6%.

That last pic looks great.
Thanks Dragon.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah that and the stretched skin pooling and looking thicker makes it a lil troublesome until lower bf when it thins up which is almost all at one just under 6%.
Yah I know of what you speak. I am tightening things up, got a load of chicken, milk fed veal and fish the chicken is only around for the next week and a half or so. Cardio is going back up to 4 hours as well. Frickin roller coaster ... :irked:

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
milk fed veal???? now DAMN that sounds good DW... want company for dinner??? LOL

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LOL, That can't be cheap. I need to look into somewhere to get really lean ground turkey. Or even pork loin do they ground pork loin?

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
LOL, That can't be cheap. I need to look into somewhere to get really lean ground turkey. Or even pork loin do they ground pork loin?
They do around here.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to hear about your Grandma Kleen. Enjoy your time with the family.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No but it's not too bad as Costco.. I got 5 big batches of it.. It's only for the last 4 weeks about 400 grams ed.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
milk fed veal???? now DAMN that sounds good DW... want company for dinner??? LOL
I just cook it up and eat it like Jerky not allowed any sauces from here on out, I'll add some spices toss them on the bbq see what happens ..:08:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah this one broke me down a bit. I am going to take a vacation while I am out there. Have a few cheat meals whatever. I will be able to hang with the family for a few days so I will have fun as much as possible. I will make up any progress lost if any when I get back.
Family is the most important thing to us in this realm. My heart-felt prayers go up to All-Father for you my brother. :hail:
Take care.
My GrandMother was my favorite person in this whole wide world!!! :yup: