KLEEN Preps w/ HGHpro & SWOLE Stack - An Epic Tale of Anabolic Innovation…

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cardio today.

Well guys, I do beleive I will be doing a skip load this coming Monday. I will take some before pics of me monday before I start the load, then after I am completely spilled over and then maybe another one on the second day after the flushing starts and then when I feel I have peaked. Right now even though my bodyfat is low I still have some fat on my abs and under my pec but my legs, arms shoulders are all very lean so all you may notice is added volume and increased vascularity in the extremeties. My stomoach doesn't truly shape up intil close to 7% percent for some reason, I still have an lb or so before they pop. I can only assume my chest and legs are bigger as my chest and thigh caliper measurements are lower this year than last year at this bodyfat. As that may be a positive it means I am carrying more on my stomach this year. I have not been taking any anticortisol supps this prep and that may be part of the difference in stomach fat. I will be adding in ReCreate in 2 weeks when DCP is gone so that may help with that. Seemed I had a little more even distribution of fat last year and I ran that the whole time it was the first time I wasn't so apple shaped..... I think it may be part of what is different...

I did a mini carb up yesterday / last night. I took in a total of about 1000 grams of carbs in yesterday with 500 of them being the last 5 hours of the day and only having about 20 grams of fat total during the last 5 hours. Cookie Crisps , Fat Free Fig Newtons, Red Hots, Starkist Jelly Beans and Sherbert were the main culprits. Yeah mostly junk but I had some stuff go on at the end of the day and didn't have time for cooking pancakes or anything else for that matter so I rattled off a few low fat sugary things to the wife to grab at the store. That and the SkipLoading is all about carb dense foods with no fat. You can't get much more carb dense and or fat free than Jelly beans and Red Hots. I also chose the fat free figs to make sure everthing came out easily on the back end. Nice info huh? Well it worked too... I also did not drink much water past 6 pm to keep bloat down a bit and still am holing a little water but not much.

Now for the results, I weighed in yesterday at 196 no shoes, after having a meal and some water, today 198 no shoes no food or drink other than about 3 oz water to slam an OEP and 2 DCP pre cardio. Now I can bet I was easily 194-195 fasted yesterday, which leaves me at a HALF of a SkipLoad put on between 2-3 lbs on my frame. I am not seeing a lot more water and expect tomorrow will be even better on that regard. I will keep drinking and may even take a hot bath tonight. There really isn't too much reason limit water intake with the carb up other than room in the stomach with the hot bath technique if you feel too wet it is easy to fix.

I am having a hard time forcing myself to eat carbs today I tell you that. UGHH. Imay have to look into some corn dextrose powder or something to lessen the actual food I am ingesting.

Okay finally Cardio today was great, I burned an extra 20 cals today over last time bringing me to 470 cals for the 45 minutes. Getting in better shape now and able to move faster longer.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
mmm...i like this idea of carb loading....gummy blue sharks for me!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I felt my body needed a good rev this week so I threw that bad boy in there. I am checking into if there is any reason not to do the Skip Loads weekly. If I remeber correctly there is not any reason at all as long as you are still losing fat. Which this seems to rev the heck out of the metabolism.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sort of a Mega cheat day!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I'm down. Let us know how it treats you Kleen... I think you and DW have some followers in this ready to take the plunge!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I will try to use more solid clean foods on the next one. It will be my first true run at it this was a half load, and I think some of it was too close together. However it was succesful at filling me back up.

Okay speaking of preps and what not. I have heard that I may have over conditioned for the last show. However I am not sure I did that so much as really screw up with the diuretic and not carbing up aggressivly enough. Well here is a video of me on 4/13/09 the show was on 5-10-09 so basically a month out. No intentional water manipulation of any sort and had a large carb meal to the point of bloating 2 days prior and the water was comming back off of me. Looking at this I think I still could have done well at this composition I was about 183 here. What do you guys think?

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPty_XROIAE"]YouTube- Flexing abs to check them out.[/nomedia]

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I definitely agree with you Kleen. You look swole but not overly so. There is def more vascularity and definition with your comp shots, but you look bigger and healthier in this one. Just my .02

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I will try to use more solid clean foods on the next one. It will be my first true run at it this was a half load, and I think some of it was too close together. However it was succesful at filling me back up.

Okay speaking of preps and what not. I have heard that I may have over conditioned for the last show. However I am not sure I did that so much as really screw up with the diuretic and not carbing up aggressivly enough. Well here is a video of me on 4/13/09 the show was on 5-10-09 so basically a month out. No intentional water manipulation of any sort and had a large carb meal to the point of bloating 2 days prior and the water was comming back off of me. Looking at this I think I still could have done well at this composition I was about 183 here. What do you guys think?

YouTube- Flexing abs to check them out.
Yah that makes sense as well, I saw you full at 5.25 and not so full at 4% and automatically thought overconditioned but your explanation makes just as much if not more sense. The Load will take care of that, you'll see. In my mind even more circumstantial evidence that you and I are on the right track. So good to have someone to hash this out with. It's helping me imensely..

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
is this your only show for the year??

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well that was 2-3 days after the competiton, I basically carb loaded for 2 days straight and that is what I looked like. I was supercompensated and had gained back 16 lbs in that 2-3 days. I was only about 3 lbs lighter going into peak week than I was in this video. I was 177.5 the night before the comp and I was so friggin cut people just bled as I walked by them. I stepped on stage at a MUCH SMALLER 171 and flat as a board due to the taraxatone stripping me dry of the water that had been in my muscle...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah big time. I will be bigger and fuller this time around for sure.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Yeah big time. I will be bigger and fuller this time around for sure.
From an episode of 'Scrubs':

"What do you think you're better than me, wit yer rock hard abs and dynamite arreolas??" :toofunny:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LOL I love that show.
By the way here are the calorie break downs from yesterday.

Total 5308 Calories
Protein - 242g -968 =18%
Carbs - 959g - 3836 =72%
Fat - 56g - 504 = 9.5%

WOW!!!!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
holy crap that's a lot of carbs AND cals!!!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL I love that show.

Total 5308 Calories
Protein - 242g -968 =18%
Carbs - 959g - 3836 =72%
Fat - 56g - 504 = 9.5%

WOW!!!!

DAMN!!!!!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
holy hell Pem signed on finally!!!! LOL

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah the talk doesn't do as much to realize as reading the breakdown and knowing my estimates were pretty on point. I can't imagine twice as much but next Monday I won't have to I guess. I bet next Wednesday is gonna be a fun lift. Tomorrow's shouldn't be too bad either.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL I love that show.

Total 5308 Calories
Protein - 242g -968 =18%
Carbs - 959g - 3836 =72%
Fat - 56g - 504 = 9.5%

WOW!!!!
That is retarded Kleen, I am sure it was fun to take all that in... how many friends did you lose from the aftermath of gas??? LOL!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That is retarded Kleen, I am sure it was fun to take all that in... how many friends did you lose from the aftermath of gas??? LOL!
Lucky for me I had enough of the red hots I just walked on my hands and everyone thought I was doing mouth raspberries while chewing Big Red.

Honestly other than when I tried to eat my oats a bit ago I have felt fine no gas or anything like that. My body recognized those carbs in the oats and was like... UHM we don't need any more of that!!!!:irked:

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Lucky for me I had enough of the red hots I just walked on my hands and everyone thought I was doing mouth raspberries while chewing Big Red.
and quote of the day honors go to........... MR KLEEN!!!! and we all thank you from the bottom of our eyelids for the splendid visual!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
YES! I love winning the quote of the day. It is always a nice surprise. Can you believe my teachers told me I wouldn't get anything out of being a class clown. If they could only see me now... I bet Ol' Mrs. Meckly never won a quote of the day distinction. HAH!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Speaking of visuals. I have to goive it to KGB for the commercials with the guys heads up their asses... AWESOME MARKETING!!!!!!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
YES! I love winning the quote of the day. It is always a nice surprise. Can you believe my teachers told me I wouldn't get anything out of being a class clown. If they could only see me now... I bet Ol' Mrs. Meckly never won a quote of the day distinction. HAH!!!
you can't win it twice in the same day!!!! :moon:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
2 in a day how did we land here? LOL

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
haha... my sig has been changed to meet the demand for more Kleen quotes

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome I made it to the highlight reel!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Chapman's Premium Liniment

Guys I have only been using this 2 times a day and and at first I thought maybe it was just my back healing up quickly but now my elbow doesn't hurt at all after workout yesterday or today. Normally it is a little sore or will ache a bit when doing nothing. None of that past two days. My quad has shown improveent I ran full speed up 3 flights of stairs skipping stairs today and no pain or ache from the quad or tendon.

I am not saying I am healed by any means but this stuff is working. At the minimum to relieve pain but it has a lot of things that promote healing and anti inflammatory, and clearing away by product from inflammation. It is definitely the real deal so far. Now for the cool part it barely has a smell at all. I mean like a faint smell upon spraying that you can not smell at all within a few minutes. My wife HATES the bengay smelling stuff and she will even spread this on my back for me. She has no problem at all with the smell of it never complained once and she is big on sense of smell. I will touch back on this later but for right now I am giving 2 thumbs up.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
sounds interesting... will look into it tomorrow as I have many of the same issues

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah the talk doesn't do as much to realize as reading the breakdown and knowing my estimates were pretty on point. I can't imagine twice as much but next Monday I won't have to I guess. I bet next Wednesday is gonna be a fun lift. Tomorrow's shouldn't be too bad either.
Yah and you're going to want to take the protein way down too... no need for protein when you ingesting 10,000 cals in a 24-28 hour period. Fat was right on the money...

I got some pie Filling Raspberry and Wildberry each contains 90 grams of carbs per cup. The cherry only had 51...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys I have only been using this 2 times a day and and at first I thought maybe it was just my back healing up quickly but now my elbow doesn't hurt at all after workout yesterday or today. Normally it is a little sore or will ache a bit when doing nothing. None of that past two days. My quad has shown improveent I ran full speed up 3 flights of stairs skipping stairs today and no pain or ache from the quad or tendon.

I am not saying I am healed by any means but this stuff is working. At the minimum to relieve pain but it has a lot of things that promote healing and anti inflammatory, and clearing away by product from inflammation. It is definitely the real deal so far. Now for the cool part it barely has a smell at all. I mean like a faint smell upon spraying that you can not smell at all within a few minutes. My wife HATES the bengay smelling stuff and she will even spread this on my back for me. She has no problem at all with the smell of it never complained once and she is big on sense of smell. I will touch back on this later but for right now I am giving 2 thumbs up.

I am really liking the sounds of this stuff.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
On the liniment, my elbow tweaked a little today while doing the Stiff leg deads but it always does gripping with my arm extended all the way is tweak town... However not so bad as usual, and I put the liniment on after my shower and not throbbing or anything, it was at first but went away about 20 minutes after putting on the liniment. Sitting here now like nothing happened and it never had been inflamed. I am gonna give it an ice treatment too but the anti inflammatories in this must be off the chain.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Legs and Abs Workout 2

I had another great workout today. Saw some increases in weight and what not. I was taking really short rest periods. My wife was not doing same tempo as me and only doing a max of 10 reps so she kept finishing earlier and I found myself taking shorter and shorter rest periods to keep up with her pace. She is a friggin beast too. She just started taking PowerFULL again. I had one some left and decided to let her have it since I will be taking HGHpro. Although she has more sleeping issues than I do so I may have to get her a bottle of the HGHpro at some point to see how she likes it.

I feel like my physique is coming together a little more. I was a little depleted before the carb up and now I am pretty full. Even my stomach has tightened up a bit. Chest and shoulders are looking full and high. Quads have a swing to them as I walk, full enough I feel the muscle shift and jump with every step. A little more striations on the mid and upper pecs now. Today is a day of feeling confident due to the reflection in the mirror this morning.

I hear news that I should be receiving my HGHpro today is the tracking info is right so... WooHoo! Watch out this log is about to go pro!!!

Quads

Leg Press - 225x15, 405x15, 495x15, 545x15 Okay check it out guys, up 40 on 3rd set and 90 on 4rth same reps. No that is not a strength increase so much as being more willing to push my leg harder. However it will definitely result in some more growth and some DOMS. Guess what NO TENDON PAIN, & NO QUAD PAIN!!!! NICE!!!!!!! I am very very happy about this.

Front Squats - 135x15, 165x9 - I did 5 more on beginning set and 10 lbs heavier but 3 reps less on 2nd set than last week. Volume of workload slightly higher this week. I did these with X grip this time. It seems easier but where exactly on your shoulders should the bar rest, mine will get on my collar bone and then it really sucks…

Leg Ext. 205x10, 205x5>145x3>100x2 - I extended the drop for another set due to the low amount I was able to do. I know that meant I was already hosed but hey might as well keep punishing right?

Hamstrings

Stiff leg dead lift - 150x15, 165x15, 175x13, 180x10 - Wow these bad boys were really getting me there at the end. My elbow tweaked a little here by the end of the last set it was aggravated. It got a little achy after that until I got some of the liniment on it. Now it is feeling pretty good. Will still ice it here in a few to get rid of any inflammation that may still be there. I am not exactly sure why but for some reason I was hitting 15 instead of going up farther and lowering reps. I think I got stuck in the higher rep mode from working quads that way.

Seated leg Curl - 130x8, 130x3 Wow just done, the high reps on the SLD's just completely smashed my hammies til nothing was left.

Lying Leg Curl - 95x3, 65x5>40x2 Man these numbers are pathetic, isn't it awesome how fatigued I was by this point!

Calves & Abs

Std Donkey Calve raise 310x15>210x12 what a burn those slow reps on these are brutal.
Std. Bent Knee Calve raise - 90x15>45x9 - same burn here. I have to admit I love having big calves because I don't enjoy it when they are ridiculously sore.

Abs

Drawbridges - 15, 7>9 decline crunches. These drawbridges are just stupid forms of torture I tell you. Rolling the back off the pad one vertebrae at a time why legs extended in front of you makes this a max effort by the second set. I will add in more crunches in saunas on cardio days now too.

I think I need to eat more greens, these look REALLY appetizing.

After that I may feel like some running…

But then again I could finish it off with a hard bike ride…

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah kidding with those pics Kleen, I mean really I almost licked the screen! Nice numbers man, great to hear your injuries are healing for you. I need to get his liniment in my life, my forearms are crying for some relief!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
great lift there Kleen!!!! just impressive numbers all the way around. I'm sure your wheels were completely TOAST after that!!!! by the way you should get Chapman's Premium Liniment to sponsor you as well!!! LOL you are selling their product as we speak

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was going to make a comment about Kleen's workout, then I saw that bicycle chick and went blank.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah kidding with those pics Kleen, I mean really I almost licked the screen! Nice numbers man, great to hear your injuries are healing for you. I need to get his liniment in my life, my forearms are crying for some relief!
So far it is a Godsend. Noticing something for sure at what 3 days to start not bad at all.
great lift there Kleen!!!! just impressive numbers all the way around. I'm sure your wheels were completely TOAST after that!!!! by the way you should get Chapman's Premium Liniment to sponsor you as well!!! LOL you are selling their product as we speak
I know right. This has plagued me enuff I am ready to sing about anything that helps it. Let's be honest here the use of the horse liniment in no way implies that I am a stud! However being that I AM a stud it is appropriate! ;)
Those are the nicest looking greens I have seen.:tongue2:
Yeah most other greens don't get me licking my lips...

I was going to make a comment about Kleen's workout, then I saw that bicycle chick and went blank.
Yeah, I can see that happening. LOL

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh yeah Army, you mentioned my legs being toast yeah, I almost fell down twice from my legs giving way under me. Walking like Frankenstein and accidentally let the leg bend and it just kept on bending as I began to topple to the side barely able to catch myself. LOL AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah that happens ... guess we only have enough blood for one head.... :irked:

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah Army, you mentioned my legs being toast yeah, I almost fell down twice from my legs giving way under me. Walking like Frankenstein and accidentally let the leg bend and it just kept on bending as I began to topple to the side barely able to catch myself. LOL AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
would have actually paid money to watch that!!!! :smirk:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
would have actually paid money to watch that!!!! :smirk:
My wife almost choked on her drink. She was in the middle of a big swig when I my knee just flat out buckled I had to grab onto the machine I was walking by not too fall. I mean completely gave out.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
just awesome!!! Did she laugh first or have concern first????

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout Kleen! Glad to hear that there was no pain while doing the leg press! Now, excuse me i have to clean my screen after looking at those gorgeous women.