KLEEN Preps w/ HGHpro & SWOLE Stack - An Epic Tale of Anabolic Innovation…

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The Kleen Machine!!

Good lift, good carb up!! I like the layout you put forth for this week, eager to see how it goes. I have a crazy week that ends next wednesday so ill be lurking just not posting too extensively. Keep it up!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Keep doing what you need to do brother. These logs take a bit of time to keep up with. Especially checking out all your friends to give support. You gotta get yours in first then come check us out. You just keep doing you and getting those high marks!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Yes she did. But she said it a little more like this
Now everybody, have you heard?!
If you're in the game, then the stroke's the word!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Weights go up tomorrow!!!!

Well, the Doc told me to up the weights tomorrow and Friday to 80-85% of normal lifting weight. So tomorrow I am going up to maybe 205 on bench, 225-245 for squats and maybe 175 on rows. I will be using real weight woo-hoo! Nothing insane but he wants me to push it a little and see how it goes. I am all for it. Apparently once the fibers are straightened out I should be able to resume regular lifting. Just keeping in mind breaking the tendons back in.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Easy does it big fella!! This is not the time for "More is better". There are still plenty of battles waiting for you down the road Kleen. The more time you can heal up the bigger the battles you get to fight later. Take it from a 50yr old that loves seeing the look on these young guys when I can hang!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh trust me my plans were slowwwww and go. I am using numbers close to 70-80% of my normal workout weights so I am being even more careful than he suggests. This is what he specializes in so I have to trust him. if he were just a GP I wouldn't but he specifically works with athletes. ART is known for getting you back in the fray as quickly as possible. I would typically workout with 245 for about 10 reps and 225x15. So limiting myself to a max of 205 is 80% of my workout weight but I am starting the first work set at 185 to feel it out. Rows will start out at about 155 and 2nd workset set 175, Squats starting at 225 and going to 245 second set. Of course if any of the first weights bother me I won't go up on the second one.

Now from this level going up in weight the increases will be slower for work sets and then some tendon work also but that will start at 100% of an estimated 1 rep max with full ROM, but doing only for a 3-4 inch range of motion and starting a little later... So I know I am doing well and not suffering any inflammation before trying to cause some tendon growth signalling to occur getting more collagen into the tendon.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh trust me my plans were slowwwww and go. I am using numbers close to 70-80% of my normal workout weights so I am being even more careful than he suggests. This is what he specializes in so I have to trust him. if he were just a GP I wouldn't but he specifically works with athletes. ART is known for getting you back in the fray as quickly as possible. I would typically workout with 245 for about 10 reps and 225x15. So limiting myself to a max of 205 is 80% of my workout weight but I am starting the first work set at 185 to feel it out. Rows will start out at about 155 and 2nd workset set 175, Squats starting at 225 and going to 245 second set. Of course if any of the first weights bother me I won't go up on the second one.

Now from this level going up in weight the increases will be slower for work sets and then some tendon work also but that will start at 100% of an estimated 1 rep max with full ROM, but doing only for a 3-4 inch range of motion and starting a little later... So I know I am doing well and not suffering any inflammation before trying to cause some tendon growth signalling to occur getting more collagen into the tendon.
Your doing great my friend.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The one thing I noticed in my carb load is I really had to take in more carbs than normal during my flush. It was almost like a regular carb load level after the mega load. I still think I could have eaten more before going on stage cuz.. the next day...yah I blew up again and was more vascular. So higher carbs during flushing and loading a bit on show day may be a good idea.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Your doing great my friend.
Thank you sir!
The one thing I noticed in my carb load is I really had to take in more carbs than normal during my flush. It was almost like a regular carb load level after the mega load. I still think I could have eaten more before going on stage cuz.. the next day...yah I blew up again and was more vascular. So higher carbs during flushing and loading a bit on show day may be a good idea.
Cool, good to know. If things go well I may still be able to hit something up this fall and put that to use.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
good luck with the lift Kleen, you going it alone or with someone??

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I will post up a review here shortly of HGHpro and the benefits and will take pictures this weekend showing my current condition. Both of these will probably be done Saturday as a matter of fact.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will post up a review here shortly of HGHpro and the benefits and will take pictures this weekend showing my current condition. Both of these will probably be done Saturday as a matter of fact.
Looking forward to it. You did a great job!!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
kLEEN i've been out for a minute but its been all prep work mang!!! Thanks for the support and I'm back big man!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
since you have another log running will you still updating this log?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
since you have another log running will you still updating this log?
I am going to get on this weekend and give my final review. After that the log will not be kept alive by me.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Final Review

Here we are at the time for the final review. All I have to say is good things when it comes to HGHpro. I have not experienced another GH product thus far that helps me sleep so well. I know that HGHpro is much more than just an HGH producer but a recovery agent, with adaptogenics and tons of goodies to truly assist you more in recovery. DOMS was down during the time I was able to lift on this and I noticed some good weight loss when cutting. Unfortunately I blew my diet this last week and have smoothed back up a bit. So I don't have any good photos of the differences I made. However I can say recovery was great on this, I did notice an increase in appetite. My libido stayed high, it is normally up there but it stayed that way. The biggest part for me was the quality of rest and sleep. I could sleep 5 hours and feel like I got 8-10. It was very nice, and it helped my insomniac wife sleep as well that really says something.

All in all I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HGHpro to anyone looking for better recovery and amazing quality of sleep.

KLEEN's seal of approval stamped on this product for sure.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Nice review! I'm two weeks deep with mine and i'm loving it...

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another informative, insightful, erotic, entertaining, and useful thread by our beloved Lean, Mean, Kleen Machine!!! :clap2:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The end of another great Kleen log here comes withdrawl.:( Great job my friend.
I was bummed he left team Anabolic Innovations, on the other hand I am happy he is doing what is best for himself.

You are awesome person Chris personality wise, which comes across, on here.

You are too of course Don =)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I am going to be around and will always be an AI supporter. Great products and people. Thanks for the compliments!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was bummed he left team Anabolic Innovations, on the other hand I am happy he is doing what is best for himself.

You are awesome person Chris personality wise, which comes across, on here.

You are too of course Don =)

He will be missed a ton.:sad3: