KLEEN Preps w/ HGHpro & SWOLE Stack - An Epic Tale of Anabolic Innovation…

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry for the late update i don't have too much time but I am leaning up. I have dropped a belt size and almost another one. I did 45 minutes on treadmill this morning for 518 cals. I went and walked at lunch for 45 minutes and did 10 wind sprints up the bayou at the end of the walk before coming back to my building. I just felt too good and had to do something.

My father son night at hooters was great i did not eat any carbs other than celery and what was in the wings which was maybe a total of 25 grams for the entire meal. However with fat content that meal was close to 1000 cals. I had the hottest hotwing sauce they had got it extra wet and an order of sauce on the side to dip it in. Talk about thermo, I was dripping sweat from my bald head and enjoying every minute of it. The waitres came by about the 4rth time i wiped the sweat of my head to see if I was okay. I smiled and said I AM IN HEAVEN, I love the heat!

I didn't sleep to well due to being a little over full but that is okay I still feel great today.
NOICE!!! :usa: Hearing about spicy ish gets my mouth watering. I love spicy ish, 99% of hot wings are not hot enough. Wing Street actually has a chicken wing too spicy for me to finish. 2-3 in and its unbearable. It's not that its too hot for the mouth & tongue, it feels like fire ants are gnawing at my lips! Once you're off your diet or on a cheat day, you have to try it and let me know if you were able to endure all 8 or 10 pieces. It's their spiciest chicken, I don't know what its called, but it's the first and only time I've ever had something, TOO SPICY.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh yeah, that is the one I order there. It really isn't that hot compared to alot of the places around here. Do you have any Wing Stop's that have the Atomic or the Wings and More and the Suicide now that stuff is insane! Mostly habanero based. Wing places are crazy popular down here.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, that is the one I order there. It really isn't that hot compared to alot of the places around here. Do you have any Wing Stop's that have the Atomic or the Wings and More and the Suicide now that stuff is insane! Mostly habanero based. Wing places are crazy popular down here.
yay hot wings to give u fire ****s!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
yay hot wings to give u fire ****s!!
I think it has more to do with the vinegar than the heat. When I make my own hot wing sauce without vinegar I don't get anything at all. Otherwise just a mild discomfort at best if at all. For those of you who like Hot stuff look up Daves Insanity Sauce, it isn't the hottest but about the hottest you will want to dare to use in non cooking applications. A habanero pepper is 10,000 units on the Scoville scale and the sauce is made of extract and is 50,000. We have one at work I share with my buddy to heat up stuff called Atom Bomb and it is 120,000 but you don't want to use that straight. The Daves is even rough.

I like to make my wings or even put this stuff on chicken breasts it is called Matouk's Flambeau Sauce it is pretty darn hot not like the ones I mentioned above but hotter than a lot of things you have probably tried. You can get it at Kroger in the international section it is only like 3 dollars a bottle it is West Indian and has amazing flavor to go with its strong heat. I get regular wings cook them in the oven or grill them then put en in a bowl with some of this shake up heat up again in the microwave for about 30 seconds to heat up the sauce and WOW Amazing, but it goes great on any meat. Add garlic to it and Oh HEAVENLY!!!!!

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
I think it has more to do with the vinegar than the heat. When I make my own hot wing sauce without vinegar I don't get anything at all. Otherwise just a mild discomfort at best if at all. For those of you who like Hot stuff look up Daves Insanity Sauce, it isn't the hottest but about the hottest you will want to dare to use in non cooking applications. A habanero pepper is 10,000 units on the Scoville scale and the sauce is made of extract and is 50,000. We have one at work I share with my buddy to heat up stuff called Atom Bomb and it is 120,000 but you don't want to use that straight. The Daves is even rough.

I like to make my wings or even put this stuff on chicken breasts it is called Matouk's Flambeau Sauce it is pretty darn hot not like the ones I mentioned above but hotter than a lot of things you have probably tried. You can get it at Kroger in the international section it is only like 3 dollars a bottle it is West Indian and has amazing flavor to go with its strong heat. I get regular wings cook them in the oven or grill them then put en in a bowl with some of this shake up heat up again in the microwave for about 30 seconds to heat up the sauce and WOW Amazing, but it goes great on any meat. Add garlic to it and Oh HEAVENLY!!!!!
sounds delicious mate

im on my way over

:lol:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wing Stop, that must be it. The Atomic chicken wings are hard to finish without a break.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

The Thai, Bhut Jolokia Pepper aka The Ghost Pepper, rates over 1,000,000.00 on the Scoville scale. The Thai use it in a pepper bomb against terrorists.

Youtube of someone eating one:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This ones a little annoying at first, fast forward up to the point until he eats it and it gets good.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I picked up one of those vials of 16 million Scoville back when I was on a huge hot sauce kick. I'll never use the stuff but it's a nice conversation piece.

I may have to order me some jolokias. ;)

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I picked up one of those vials of 16 million Scoville back when I was on a huge hot sauce kick. I'll never use the stuff but it's a nice conversation piece.

I may have to order me some jolokias. ;)
16 million! Your mouth would burn if you simply exposed the vial to open air.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
The Thai, Bhut Jolokia Pepper aka The Ghost Pepper, rates over 1,000,000.00 on the Scoville scale. The Thai use it in a pepper bomb against terrorists.

Youtube of someone eating one:

Ok. I'm up for the challenge. Not sure the names of what I've eaten in the past but I've played this game before. Prob gonna regret this but its all good fun. Where do I lay my hands on this gear.

I lived in Thailand for couple of yearss and I've taken down a lot of people over the yrs. Was a paticularly nasty African pepper I ate once. Ill ask my Dad the name

Maybe ill can experiment with the fish roe and raw eggs. Sounds like the pefect high protein thermogenic shake.

Bucket at the ready :)

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok. I'm up for the challenge. Not sure the names of what I've eaten in the past but I've played this game before. Prob gonna regret this but its all good fun. Where do I lay my hands on this gear.

I lived in Thailand for couple of yearss and I've taken down a lot of people over the yrs. Was a paticularly nasty African pepper I ate once. Ill ask my Dad the name

Maybe ill can experiment with the fish roe and raw eggs. Sounds like the pefect high protein thermogenic shake.

Bucket at the ready :)
You'd get weekly reps for life if you took on the Thai Ghost Pepper :usa:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry for the late update i don't have too much time but I am leaning up. I have dropped a belt size and almost another one. I did 45 minutes on treadmill this morning for 518 cals. I went and walked at lunch for 45 minutes and did 10 wind sprints up the bayou at the end of the walk before coming back to my building. I just felt too good and had to do something.

My father son night at hooters was great i did not eat any carbs other than celery and what was in the wings which was maybe a total of 25 grams for the entire meal. However with fat content that meal was close to 1000 cals. I had the hottest hotwing sauce they had got it extra wet and an order of sauce on the side to dip it in. Talk about thermo, I was dripping sweat from my bald head and enjoying every minute of it. The waitres came by about the 4rth time i wiped the sweat of my head to see if I was okay. I smiled and said I AM IN HEAVEN, I love the heat!

I didn't sleep to well due to being a little over full but that is okay I still feel great today.
Them Nekked Hot Wings will do that LOL!!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'd get weekly reps for life if you took on the Thai Ghost Pepper :usa:
I love hot food but you guys are nuts even thinking about considering eating something like that. The eating part is bad, the fire on the way out is what would stop me from even thinking about it.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
HAHA Screw that! I love hot and spicy love it. But it must have a good flavor not hot just for the sake of being hot. Sorry for late update, was very tired today, allergies and post nasal drip trying to turn into sinus infection. I chose to bring intensity down for cardio this morning. I think it helped my the back of my nose is not feeling as tender as this morning.

I burned 420 cals this time around. On another note, my Karate instructor and I were chit chatting and I mentioned getting re-certified. He wants me to work with his fighters!!! HELL YEAH! That just lit a fire up under my arse. I am on my way to the room to read another chapter of this big old certification book! Now I have Warriors for the Warrior Workout. All though that name is taken so I will have to come up with something else.

I also got my insurance to pre-approve my ART treatments for my elbow and my quad area. I can use 30 days per year, even do 2 sessions on Saturdays if I want so I will be scheduling a leg work on Saturdays with the elbow. He works with a lot of body builders and athletes. as a matter of fact that is what this guy specializes in. So I will be doing my first ART session Monday afternoon! Even better is since it is a course of treatment for 1 issue I pay a $20.00 co-pay ONE time then it is 100% covered for all of the rest of the visits... YEAH BABY YEAHHHHHH!!!! If things go well not only will I possibly be lifting again sooner, but will be able to go heavy more quickly!!!!! Fall Show here I come!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
=
I also got my insurance to pre-approve my ART treatments for my elbow and my quad area. I can use 30 days per year, even do 2 sessions on Saturdays if I want so I will be scheduling a leg work on Saturdays with the elbow. He works with a lot of body builders and athletes. as a matter of fact that is what this guy specializes in. So I will be doing my first ART session Monday afternoon! Even better is since it is a course of treatment for 1 issue I pay a $20.00 co-pay ONE time then it is 100% covered for all of the rest of the visits... YEAH BABY YEAHHHHHH!!!! If things go well not only will I possibly be lifting again sooner, but will be able to go heavy more quickly!!!!! Fall Show here I come!
You are so lucky. nearest Active release Technique practicer is two hours away and my said no to my insurance.

It is the one thing along with friction I contribute to helping heal my major injury in 2008-2009.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
HAHA Screw that! I love hot and spicy love it. But it must have a good flavor not hot just for the sake of being hot. Sorry for late update, was very tired today, allergies and post nasal drip trying to turn into sinus infection. I chose to bring intensity down for cardio this morning. I think it helped my the back of my nose is not feeling as tender as this morning.

I burned 420 cals this time around. On another note, my Karate instructor and I were chit chatting and I mentioned getting re-certified. He wants me to work with his fighters!!! HELL YEAH! That just lit a fire up under my arse. I am on my way to the room to read another chapter of this big old certification book! Now I have Warriors for the Warrior Workout. All though that name is taken so I will have to come up with something else.

One thing is being a bad @ss...another thing is plain stupid. And downing a ghost pepper is flat out stupid. And if man hood is measured in spice then both those videos show greater men then myself cause i aint that stupid lol.

CONGRATS!!! I have no doubt ur gonna take his fighters to the next level. You instructor is a very smart man for wanting you as their trainer!

And that is great news! I cant even imagine how amazing ur gonna look when you walk onto stage come this fall. Its going to be EPIC!!! EPIC I TELL YOU! kinda like this log lol.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cool! I have been reading up on it for a very long time this guy is the only Master ART practitioner around for a very long distance too.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
great news Kleen!!!! I love it when proper true motivation comes out of thin air, and brother you got 2 in 1 day!!!! Count your blessing my friend!
I wonder what an ART guy can do for my knee... hmmmmmmm

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
great news Kleen!!!! I love it when proper true motivation comes out of thin air, and brother you got 2 in 1 day!!!! Count your blessing my friend!
I wonder what an ART guy can do for my knee... hmmmmmmm
I would say it depends on the extent of the tear. However once healed realigning the scar tissue with the rest of the tendon fiber would probably be a HUGE benefit. i have been reading about ART for years and am happy a lot of insurances are picking it up now. However this guy was pretty reasonable even without insurance he sold a package of 4 treatments for $265 and that is about all it takes for most injuries. The worse ones 6-8 I think... Definitely worth checking into. Give one a call. Look up Active Release Technique online they have a site which show providers. A lot of surgeons recommend against it because they lose A LOT of business from it so who knows maybe depending on how bad it is you could get away without a surgery.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I would say it depends on the extent of the tear. However once healed realigning the scar tissue with the rest of the tendon fiber would probably be a HUGE benefit. i have been reading about ART for years and am happy a lot of insurances are picking it up now. However this guy was pretty reasonable even without insurance he sold a package of 4 treatments for $265 and that is about all it takes for most injuries. The worse ones 6-8 I think... Definitely worth checking into. Give one a call. Look up Active Release Technique online they have a site which show providers. A lot of surgeons recommend against it because they lose A LOT of business from it so who knows maybe depending on how bad it is you could get away without a surgery.
That would be nice, but right now the knee is quickly deteriorating. I have to use a knee brace almost constantly throughout the day now. I go up stairs like an old woman with a fake hip, and I lay in bed wide awake with my knee throbbing... and all that AFTER 15g of Mobic daily and a cortisone shot. I can feel the tear in there getting bigger... no idea how I will make it to July...

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kick ass news Kleen. On the topic of martial arts, this is one of the best kung fu fight scenes, where Jet Li transitions from Kung Fu to American Boxing.

One of the coolest weapons fight scenes

ONG BOK, is a good Muay Thai movie, but the acting is pretty bad, even by over-seas martial arts flick standards.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool! I have been reading up on it for a very long time this guy is the only Master ART practitioner around for a very long distance too.
Who are you seeing? I went to see a Master ART guy in Houston and he worked wonders on my chest tear... PM me the docs name so I can see if it is the same one. I am 99% sure it is.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That would be nice, but right now the knee is quickly deteriorating. I have to use a knee brace almost constantly throughout the day now. I go up stairs like an old woman with a fake hip, and I lay in bed wide awake with my knee throbbing... and all that AFTER 15g of Mobic daily and a cortisone shot. I can feel the tear in there getting bigger... no idea how I will make it to July...
I am going to need you to keep the brace on ALL the time if standing or walking... only take it off to do mobility movements like bending the knee to keep flexibility and range of motion and not under your body weight either.... If you make this worse and worse it will take longer to heal making it harder to heal or worse irreparable damage... You are the protector of my FREEDOM and Rights and the Throttler of my mortal enemies! I need you healthy to protect my country and my children... On top of that you are my friend and it is my responsibility to tell you to stop doing yourself harm. Your toughness and tenacity is not in question here. However, now it is time to exercise the strategy in the battle so that you will be here to continue the war. Leave the legs alone give it as much rest as physically possible. Don't concern yourself with atrophy of the leg but only recovery. Get an immobilizer if you must. I am sure you own one now.

Trust me it sucks!!!!!! I am there right now too and my injuries pale in comparison to yours. I salute your resolve, but now is the time to recoup.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I am going to need you to keep the brace on ALL the time if standing or walking... only take it off to do mobility movements like bending the knee to keep flexibility and range of motion and not under your body weight either.... If you make this worse and worse it will take longer to heal making it harder to heal or worse irreparable damage... You are the protector of my FREEDOM and Rights and the Throttler of my mortal enemies! I need you healthy to protect my country and my children... On top of that you are my friend and it is my responsibility to tell you to stop doing yourself harm. Your toughness and tenacity is not in question here. However, now it is time to exercise the strategy in the battle so that you will be here to continue the war. Leave the legs alone give it as much rest as physically possible. Don't concern yourself with atrophy of the leg but only recovery. Get an immobilizer if you must. I am sure you own one now.

Trust me it sucks!!!!!! I am there right now too and my injuries pale in comparison to yours. I salute your resolve, but now is the time to recoup.
you are right, of course mt friend! Sometimes being an alpha male iron lifting fool isn't the best thing!!! lol. Yeah I have the immobilizer and will keep the thing on. I wish I could do the surgery sooner, but I will be at Ft. Lewis Washington from 14 Jun to 21 Jul as part of cadre for these college students going through a type of Basic Training. There is no way for me to get out of that, so I had to delay surgery until after. I will just have to use extreme caution. And does this mean no more SLDL???? :sgrin: I knew you would rip me up about those this morning... man am I an idiot some times...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you are right, of course mt friend! Sometimes being an alpha male iron lifting fool isn't the best thing!!! lol. Yeah I have the immobilizer and will keep the thing on. I wish I could do the surgery sooner, but I will be at Ft. Lewis Washington from 14 Jun to 21 Jul as part of cadre for these college students going through a type of Basic Training. There is no way for me to get out of that, so I had to delay surgery until after. I will just have to use extreme caution. And does this mean no more SLDL???? :sgrin: I knew you would rip me up about those this morning... man am I an idiot some times...
Don't be so hard on yourself, we are our own worst critics and never impose limitations we need to. You have no idea how bad I was when I swam in HS and played Water Polo in college when it came time to deal with injuries to my shoulders. I would ALWAYS find a cheat to stay working out or just take more advil... not smart. Sometimes you need to just realize you lost this one battle and come back stronger and smarter for the rest. As an Army soldier, I have a feeling you know exactly what I am talking about (though you don't do a lot of losing!).

:usa:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well you could have yelled at me for running uphill sprints the other day too... Lucky for me I didn't do any damage but I am sure I delayed the recovery a little longer since I did get sore again, just not too bad. What makes us push through is what makes men. Drive and focus and intestinal fortitude is in our natural make up. We have to be trained to stop when needed. I would rather be this way than HAVE to be pushed to do anything.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
AWESOME VIDS Volc you always have great vids man!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Don't be so hard on yourself, we are our own worst critics and never impose limitations we need to. You have no idea how bad I was when I swam in HS and played Water Polo in college when it came time to deal with injuries to my shoulders. I would ALWAYS find a cheat to stay working out or just take more advil... not smart. Sometimes you need to just realize you lost this one battle and come back stronger and smarter for the rest. As an Army soldier, I have a feeling you know exactly what I am talking about (though you don't do a lot of losing!).

:usa:
Well you could have yelled at me for running uphill sprints the other day too... Lucky for me I didn't do any damage but I am sure I delayed the recovery a little longer since I did get sore again, just not too bad. What makes us push through is what makes men. Drive and focus and intestinal fortitude is in our natural make up. We have to be trained to stop when needed. I would rather be this way than HAVE to be pushed to do anything.
agreed 100% I guess we have all been down this path before. And Kleen I DID see the hill sprints... I rolled my eyes and wished your leg luck!!! lol next time though it is GAME ON
:sgrin:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
agreed 100% I guess we have all been down this path before. And Kleen I DID see the hill sprints... I rolled my eyes and wished your leg luck!!! lol next time though it is GAME ON
:sgrin:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Speaking of vids, for those of you who miss our beloved ThunderGod, I bring news of a possible sighting if you stay long enough at the end of IronMan 2 he was kind enough to swing his mighty Mjöllnir leaving a great crater in the Earth to leave us hope up his Triumphant return to us mere mortals when we are worthy!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Speaking of vids, for those of you who miss our beloved ThunderGod, I bring news of a possible sighting if you stay long enough at the end of IronMan 2 he was kind enough to swing his mighty Mjöllnir leaving a great crater in the Earth to leave us hope up his Triumphant return to us mere mortals when we are worthy!
lol CLASSIC!!!! I thought I recognized that guy!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dude I got so excited when I saw that at the end! I know I am a dork...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LMAO!!!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm Ron Burgandy? I'm Ron Burgaaandy? I'm Ron Burgandeee?

WHO PUT THE QUESTION MARK ON THE TELEPROMPTER!!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well a little update, today the wife told me she just had to lift so I walked her through a quick chest, back, shoulder and leg workout then hit the treadmill for 30 minutes and 350 calories.

I haven't mentioned them because they haven't been overly pleasant as of recent but I am still having very vivid dream. I am stressing over lots and not lifting I really don't have an outlet for it so the subconscious is dealing with them on a different level. However they are vivid and so realistic I have to kind of look around and realize I am in bed if I wake up from one. I do seem to have the choice in the dream to wake myself up. I fall right back to sleep to and I am still feeling rested. Just dreams are your minds way of processing life in it's own medium.

I have lost probably 7 lbs in the last 3 weeks and although I am sure some of that is muscle with the lack of real lifting I am not worried about it. The biggest thing though is my stomach is MUCH smaller. I tend to hold a lot of intramuscular fat, or visceral fat, and that is just falling off right now. I get that "Turtle shell" stomach where it protrudes a bit but you can see the outline of the abs, which is misleading on a caliper reading sometimes. My skins is a little loose right now due to the sudden drop in circumference, but I am starting to see more definition especially in the obliques and serratus. The cut into my abs is getting much better, but the loose skin is pooling a bit near the belt line. Drives me nuts because to me it looks a little sloppy. My arms and legs are more defined, the striations in my outer quad look like they are carved in there. My veins are just sticking out all over my forearms inside and out, even when I first wake up. Biceps vein is visible at all times, and a branch or two coming off is showing. When I raise my arms you can see several veins going up the inside of my biceps and down around the triceps. I guess I could have just said I was getting more vascular but I don't think it would have painted the same picture. Rather than weigh myself or continue to do body fat I am going to just keep on cutting, but a little more relaxed and see where I am. I know as soon as I start doing legs I will gain 2 lbs easily.

My elbow has been hurting a little more recently which is really a confusing thing since I have done nothing to aggravate it and have been taking in 8-9 grams of cissus a day since ceasing working out. I am very happy to be going in for treatment Monday. I hear it is painful but he can stab me with a fricken knitting needles if it will let me work out again. I will be scheduling more sessions immediately. I am also going to have him work on my back since I have so many days worth of visits. I wonder if my back is not the problem instead instead of my chest regarding the ribs. My other chiro told me the muscles back their are just knotted and he couldn't get them to release. He seemed to think it was related to my ribs pulling out of my sternum. That would be so awesome that would mean I could throw four 45's on a chain and hit some dips YEAH BABY!!!!

I heard this at the gym yesterday and was like HELL YEAH!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
man I wish that I could lose weight that fast, and good weight like you too. As for the elbow, how are you sleeping?? When my elbow was doing the same thing, I couldn't figure it out. Then I woke up one morning and my arm was on fire. I realized during the night I had turned and bent it slightly. This caused it to just die. I actually had to brace it every night for about 3 weeks. Was uncomfortable at night, but it worked

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
man I wish that I could lose weight that fast, and good weight like you too. As for the elbow, how are you sleeping?? When my elbow was doing the same thing, I couldn't figure it out. Then I woke up one morning and my arm was on fire. I realized during the night I had turned and bent it slightly. This caused it to just die. I actually had to brace it every night for about 3 weeks. Was uncomfortable at night, but it worked
Hmmmm don't know, could be.
Like Jaws, my hand is like a shark fin!
Mama said knock you out! I'm gonna knock you out. I watched that right after I posted this one.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to put my stamp of approval on the new ROBIN HOOD movie. It's certainly not the Disney movie we grew up with. Very epic and really entertaining if you're into large scale, epic hand to hand war scenes. It had a pretty good story too, I rather enjoyed everything about it.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey, when you make a post saying "For Updates"

You are supposed to update and not let the thread die :p
You could find yourself over my knee... Don't make me neg you Son...

This is my son posting, as you can tell he got his sense of humor from dear old Dad.

Oh yeah by the way, 17 pages later I would say not dead.... Now go read through it and come in with something meaningful like... "Gee Dad you really are the bestest... "

Love you Son.

I'm going to put my stamp of approval on the new ROBIN HOOD movie. It's certainly not the Disney movie we grew up with. Very epic and really entertaining if you're into large scale, epic hand to hand war scenes. It had a pretty good story too, I rather enjoyed everything about it.
I heard horrible reviews on it so I assumed it was a good movie. Same guy who made Gladiator so had to be a good Man Movie!!!

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Ya dude robin hood looks sick I want to go see it tonight. Gladiator was one of my favorite movies

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Update, I ate some very enjoyable food this weekend. Pizza 3 differnet times. However I had less meals to account for the influx of food and carbs. I came out clean on this side of the weekend. I am very happy with how I orchestrated the feedings so that it wouldn't hurt composition.

Saturday I forgot to take my HGHpro, I had a slight buzz when i went to sleep. I slept well not so great. I didn't dream that I know of. Last night I took my dose again and WOW, I have to tell you after one month of taking the product daily a night away from it makes it very noticeable what it is really doing for you. I slept great last night and I had my vivid dreams again. I remembered some of it when i woke up but now it is just a fog. Regardless the difference is night and day on sleep.

I have my first ART treatment today and that is going to be interesting. I hear it is quite painful, we will see. Like I said before they can burn me alive if I can rise from the ashes a new phoenix, ready for battle. Okay maybe that is a little severe...

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I heard horrible reviews on it so I assumed it was a good movie. Same guy who made Gladiator so had to be a good Man Movie!!!
EXACTLY!! There were no theatrical lines like, "I drink your milkshake! I drink it up!" so the critics thought it was mindless I suppose.

The story is good and the general epic feel of the movie kept me interested all along. I think a man's-man appreciates these kind of hard, physical struggles, shedding blood & tears for justice type of storylines. The movie feels very rugged. No one drinks anyone elses milkshakes, but still good acting, good action that doesn't seem over the top or unnecessary for the sake of gore, I loved it.

I hate movie review critics, someone by them a milkshake to drink up for gawd sake, ****e!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya dude robin hood looks sick I want to go see it tonight. Gladiator was one of my favorite movies
Same epic feel, different era, different story of course, but same rugged feel. I normally leave theaters feeling jipped for paying that damn much for a less then satisfying movie, but I felt it was well worth it when I left.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update, I ate some very enjoyable food this weekend. Pizza 3 differnet times. However I had less meals to account for the influx of food and carbs. I came out clean on this side of the weekend. I am very happy with how I orchestrated the feedings so that it wouldn't hurt composition.

Saturday I forgot to take my HGHpro, I had a slight buzz when i went to sleep. I slept well not so great. I didn't dream that I know of. Last night I took my dose again and WOW, I have to tell you after one month of taking the product daily a night away from it makes it very noticeable what it is really doing for you. I slept great last night and I had my vivid dreams again. I remembered some of it when i woke up but now it is just a fog. Regardless the difference is night and day on sleep.

I have my first ART treatment today and that is going to be interesting. I hear it is quite painful, we will see. Like I said before they can burn me alive if I can rise from the ashes a new phoenix, ready for battle. Okay maybe that is a little severe...
I agree after my bottle was finished my sleep has not been as good. Time to get more.:)