KLEEN Preps w/ HGHpro & SWOLE Stack - An Epic Tale of Anabolic Innovation…

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update, I ate some very enjoyable food this weekend. Pizza 3 differnet times. However I had less meals to account for the influx of food and carbs. I came out clean on this side of the weekend. I am very happy with how I orchestrated the feedings so that it wouldn't hurt composition.

Saturday I forgot to take my HGHpro, I had a slight buzz when i went to sleep. I slept well not so great. I didn't dream that I know of. Last night I took my dose again and WOW, I have to tell you after one month of taking the product daily a night away from it makes it very noticeable what it is really doing for you. I slept great last night and I had my vivid dreams again. I remembered some of it when i woke up but now it is just a fog. Regardless the difference is night and day on sleep.

I have my first ART treatment today and that is going to be interesting. I hear it is quite painful, we will see. Like I said before they can burn me alive if I can rise from the ashes a new phoenix, ready for battle. Okay maybe that is a little severe...
I don't dream on HGHPro, but I certainly do get a good night sleep.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
good luck with the ART mate

Mr Chris

Awards
You could find yourself over my knee... Don't make me neg you Son...

This is my son posting, as you can tell he got his sense of humor from dear old Dad.

Oh yeah by the way, 17 pages later I would say not dead.... Now go read through it and come in with something meaningful like... "Gee Dad you really are the bestest... "

Love you Son.

I heard horrible reviews on it so I assumed it was a good movie. Same guy who made Gladiator so had to be a good Man Movie!!!

If your not careful i'll pop you one in your jaw and beat your shoulder with a bat

Code:
 Robin Hood Looks Beast

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
If your not careful i'll pop you one in your jaw and beat your shoulder with a bat

Code:
 Robin Hood Looks Beast
buahahahahahahaha!!!! better be careful, your dad is a BEAST!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wow so ART is very interesting in that pain tolerance kind of way. IE... if your interested in seeing how bad your tendon really hurts have someone use pressure to realign the misaligned fibers. My quad actually took my breath away for a second. LOL I loved it! Don't ask e why, maybe because it was a challenge to sit through. I didn't realize my leg was still that bad until he got into the knot and then had me move my leg while he held the knot still. WHEW!!!!! Next appointment is Thursday. No training on the weights for the next week which was already the plan, and cardio will need to be less intense maybe a walk at a 6-7 incline an 3 mph. Just to keep things moving. He showed me what it is that makes it happen and not too much I can do for that except I am getting some wrist / ankle connections to use for a bit. Holding my wrist straight against the force of the weight is what causes it. Once he is done I should be okay but I will work into it anyway.

Have I mentioned I love HGHpro? I am leaning up nicely, and sleep is amazing. Soon I will be ready to lift hard again and receive some of these strength increases everyone raves about!!!!!!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to put my stamp of approval on the new ROBIN HOOD movie. It's certainly not the Disney movie we grew up with. Very epic and really entertaining if you're into large scale, epic hand to hand war scenes. It had a pretty good story too, I rather enjoyed everything about it.
Nice. Good to hear I imagine it would be good. my brother watched it with a friend. I'll watch when I can.

Update, I ate some very enjoyable food this weekend. Pizza 3 differnet times. However I had less meals to account for the influx of food and carbs. I came out clean on this side of the weekend. I am very happy with how I orchestrated the feedings so that it wouldn't hurt composition.

Saturday I forgot to take my HGHpro, I had a slight buzz when i went to sleep. I slept well not so great. I didn't dream that I know of. Last night I took my dose again and WOW, I have to tell you after one month of taking the product daily a night away from it makes it very noticeable what it is really doing for you. I slept great last night and I had my vivid dreams again. I remembered some of it when i woke up but now it is just a fog. Regardless the difference is night and day on sleep.

I have my first ART treatment today and that is going to be interesting. I hear it is quite painful, we will see. Like I said before they can burn me alive if I can rise from the ashes a new phoenix, ready for battle. Okay maybe that is a little severe...
vivid dreams are part of it. Art took like 7 x's for me. The Art guy I had said if it doesn't heal up by 12 sessions it is something else besides ART addresses.

On a side note I am going to miss you at Anabolic Innovations.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Still waitin for the comeback! You still on par for the 24th Kleen!?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice. Good to hear I imagine it would be good. my brother watched it with a friend. I'll watch when I can.

vivid dreams are part of it. Art took like 7 x's for me. The Art guy I had said if it doesn't heal up by 12 sessions it is something else besides ART addresses.

On a side note I am going to miss you at Anabolic Innovations.
I am still around and will be in all of your logs. I will just be open to log other products as well. I would obviously love to log AI products in the future as they are truly top notch. As a matter of fact, I have a nice stack planned for after my recovery as well that includes a good amount of AI products. I am not sure when I will be able to compete again at this point and do not want to string anyone along. I have a feeling the adding TestoPro to my pct from the Natadrol stack will be exactly what is needed and will remove the possibilty of any estrogen rebound effects. I laid out a plan in Fin's log regarding my opinion of the best way to run it and i am going to hit that up soon as well. I think TestoPro could become the best addition for pct alongside the Formadrol, or STOKED! with it, or during the Natadrol, or even any PH run. Rather than retype it up I will just say it is in Oufinnys log and his log is worth a good read.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Still waitin for the comeback! You still on par for the 24th Kleen!?
For my legs yes Sir and other movements I can do without risking it now I know what those are!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I loved the vivid dreams!!!
They should invent some kind of machine where you attach electrodes to your brain while you sleep and the electrodes receive and interpret dream state brain activity that behaves like a dream camera, basically capturing your dreams like a movie and you can re-watch them later.

Or even allow the dream cam to project onto a screen and you can watch someone elses dream. I wonder what kind of dreams schizophrenia or severely mentally challenged people have.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
They should invent some kind of machine where you attach electrodes to your brain while you sleep and the electrodes receive and interpret dream state brain activity that behaves like a dream camera, basically capturing your dreams like a movie and you can re-watch them later.

Or even allow the dream cam to project onto a screen and you can watch someone elses dream. I wonder what kind of dreams schizophrenia or severely mentally challenged people have.
I have been telling you about my dreams for how long now? No really that is an interesting thought.

That device you mention reminds me of that movie with Dennis Quaid, I think it was Dreamscape, pretty cool flick...

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established

believe me you don't want to know what I dream about at night. :sgrin:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I had something kind of crazy going on last night, very vivid! I think the Valerian and Ghenerate mixed up some kind of messed up concoction of crazy in my head last night. Totally going back for more tonight as well!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LOL Love it. I somehow forgot to mention yesterday cardio, 450 cals, today cardio 400 cals then ab work. I think there is a theme here... Monday is still planned to be a lift day. I may start my new log then.

Since I wont be competing any time soon maybe not even this year at this point. The new log will not be a prep log, but I will be continuing with HGHpro for sleep and recovery, and also will be adding in the Natabolic stack I have had on my counter for a few months. I will follow it up with TestoPro/Formadrol, and maybe STOKED! for pct. I may even just run Stoked! with the Natabolic stack to limit shut down, or stop it in it's tracks. As well as several other goodies I have been picking up on sale over the past few months. It is going to be a free for all and I will be detailing the effects of everything. I think this is going to be a very exciting log to run.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
can't wait to see it started!!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL Love it. I somehow forgot to mention yesterday cardio, 450 cals, today cardio 400 cals then ab work. I think there is a theme here... Monday is still planned to be a lift day. I may start my new log then.

Since I wont be competing any time soon maybe not even this year at this point. The new log will not be a prep log, but I will be continuing with HGHpro for sleep and recovery, and also will be adding in the Natabolic stack I have had on my counter for a few months. I will follow it up with TestoPro/Formadrol, and maybe STOKED! for pct. I may even just run Stoked! with the Natabolic stack to limit shut down, or stop it in it's tracks. As well as several other goodies I have been picking up on sale over the past few months. It is going to be a free for all and I will be detailing the effects of everything. I think this is going to be a very exciting log to run.
Sounds like a great cycle give it hell bro!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Holy Rock in the water!

Just quick update, "Swimming" HIIT 25 minutes of splashing around like a mortally wounded walrus. 25 yeard pool, with warm up and cool down 20 lengths water resisted walking with arms movements, 13 lengths semi drowning with slight forward movement...

HOLY CARP! Not a fish, lol could barely hold arms up to do do my combination on my lock, had to put them down once in the middle of it. LOL

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Just quick update, "Swimming" HIIT 25 minutes of splashing around like a mortally wounded walrus. 25 yeard pool, with warm up and cool down 20 lengths water resisted walking with arms movements, 13 lengths semi drowning with slight forward movement...

HOLY CARP! Not a fish, lol could barely hold arms up to do do my combination on my lock, had to put them down once in the middle of it. LOL
You know Kleen I would actually have paid good money to watch that!!! lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ART treatment update.

You know Kleen I would actually have paid good money to watch that!!! lol
Army, I had to look like I was going to die. I even swallowed a little water a few times, from the splashing, when I turned my head to the side for the big intake of air and splashed water was in the areas I was sucking wind. NOT GOOD! LOL You just know old people and old bladders. YUCK!!!! Thank God for chlorine. The effort it took to stay above water was epic. I really need to figure out the breathing technique it was completely anaerobic. However I will try to do it at least once a week if not twice. We will see. I could do it keeping my head up out of the water but I want to swim correctly.

So I have great news, Doc wants me to do a full body workout tomorrow at about 60% of usual weight and see if there is any pain. He said typically 3-4 sessions and the problems are corrected and he thinks he may be able to do it in 4 even though it is not a typical case due to how long I have been dealing with it. However since it has been there for quite a while it may take a few extra. Being trainer oriented I wanted to know what if anything I was doing that could cause more tension in the area. Ta-da the hand position when pressing seems to be a very large factor in this issue. I was keeping my wrist too straight. Although I was right in keeping the bar in the v of my thumb he suggested I let the wrist break 30-45 degrees, only enough to let the bar rest on the end of the ulna but not any farther back than needed to do so. In holding my wrists perfectly straight with the weights I was using, I was putting a lot of tension on my forearm flexors and tendons. Good news is he thinks I will be able to lift more that way as well. Since I got free wrist wraps from APT with my orders I will also be using those when I lift so things are REALLY looking up right now. My quad did not hurt as bad this time which is good. It still hurt and almost took my breath away a couple times but not like last time when it did take it away a few times.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
man that is great news... about you swallowing all that water... uh wait, I mean about the lifting again!!! Just be careful my friend, as I know you will be. I know you are excited to give it a go
and Kleen out your mailbox... pun intended lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Funny thing is the muscles are sore from him pressing on them. I may wait until Friday to work out so I can feel the difference between the trauma to the muscle from him having to dig through it to get to the tendon and the tendon itself. We shall see. I have an ice pack on it now so it will probably be fine by tomorrow. It was swollen, when I dropped the key off to my wife she was like you have a big swollen lump on your elbow, I was like YEP! He had to dig through that to get to the problem.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
ouch and awesome all at the same time!!! lol. Hope it works out well though. Just be careful

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Army, I had to look like I was going to die. I even swallowed a little water a few times, from the splashing, when I turned my head to the side for the big intake of air and splashed water was in the areas I was sucking wind. NOT GOOD! LOL You just know old people and old bladders. YUCK!!!! Thank God for chlorine. The effort it took to stay above water was epic. I really need to figure out the breathing technique it was completely anaerobic. However I will try to do it at least once a week if not twice. We will see. I could do it keeping my head up out of the water but I want to swim correctly.

So I have great news, Doc wants me to do a full body workout tomorrow at about 60% of usual weight and see if there is any pain. He said typically 3-4 sessions and the problems are corrected and he thinks he may be able to do it in 4 even though it is not a typical case due to how long I have been dealing with it. However since it has been there for quite a while it may take a few extra. Being trainer oriented I wanted to know what if anything I was doing that could cause more tension in the area. Ta-da the hand position when pressing seems to be a very large factor in this issue. I was keeping my wrist too straight. Although I was right in keeping the bar in the v of my thumb he suggested I let the wrist break 30-45 degrees, only enough to let the bar rest on the end of the ulna but not any farther back than needed to do so. In holding my wrists perfectly straight with the weights I was using, I was putting a lot of tension on my forearm flexors and tendons. Good news is he thinks I will be able to lift more that way as well. Since I got free wrist wraps from APT with my orders I will also be using those when I lift so things are REALLY looking up right now. My quad did not hurt as bad this time which is good. It still hurt and almost took my breath away a couple times but not like last time when it did take it away a few times.
Good news my man... looking forward to having you back in the game :)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Kleen, after this weekend I should have some time to meet up if you want to catch a workout and/or have me work with you on your swimming. After I am sure we need some Brazilian buffet as well! Let me know when works best for you, just PM me.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good news. The Art Doctors know about muscles I trusted mine

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Kleen, after this weekend I should have some time to meet up if you want to catch a workout and/or have me work with you on your swimming. After I am sure we need some Brazilian buffet as well! Let me know when works best for you, just PM me.
Well next weekend I am busy with the children, sending JoAnn to California to see her Mother. Maybe the weekend after that we can get together. That will give me some time breaking back in so we can hit it a little harder.

Good news. The Art Doctors know about muscles I trusted mine
Yeah, he seems to know quite a bit. I will update in next post how the workout went.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The First workout.

Well it went down in the books, I won't go into too much detail because well I was working 15 reps at about 50-60% of my normal weights some less.

BB Flat Bench - 95, 115, 115
Hammer Strength High Rows 45, 65, 65 per side
Hammer Strength Military Press 30, 50, 50 per side
Barbell Squats 95, 135, 135
DB Curls 15, 15, 15
Triceps Ext Machine 40, 65, 65

Well even though it was light weight it felt good to do some work. My elbow was a little sore from the ART yesterday and I felt it while working out but not sure if it was related to just being tender or if it was the tendon. I never took any ibuprofen or anything and later on in the day it was fine. I iced it a bit anyway over lunch but I don't really think I aggravated the tendon, but icing is good for any trauma. I have a new area for the Doc to work on though that I can at least pinpoint for him. He kept asking me exactly where it had hurt before but I have taken so much time off that couldn't remember and now I know where to tell him to work on more. He told me as long as my pain never went over a level 4 out of 10 that I could keep working on it and it maybe got to a 2-2.5. TOmorrow he said we are going to do some other techniques as well so I am pretty excited.

Onto a frustrating factor, since the beginning of the year I would estimate I have lost 6 maybe even 7 lbs of lbm due to going easy on things or having to take time off all together basically not being able to push it at all for almost 6 months now.... I weighed myself this morning and I am only 190.5, that means I have lost 8 lbs this month. Now my abs are definitely coming in better but I know damn good and well that this means everything I gained last year is gone. I am basically exactly where I started last year all over again. I know I will bounce back I gained it once I can gain it again... I am just not sure that I held that new muscle I gained this year long enough for the muscle memory effect to really work.

I will probably post some final pictures up later this week. I have lost a lot of visceral fat, the difference in my waist size is massive over the last month. I have lost 2 inches in pants size alone but about 3-4 inches around my actual waist line. My upper area just under my ribs is not protruding now and even when I am stuffed my stomach does not hang out. I would say composition wise I should be very happy with my progress this month.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well it went down in the books, I won't go into too much detail because well I was working 15 reps at about 50-60% of my normal weights some less.

BB Flat Bench - 95, 115, 115
Hammer Strength High Rows 45, 65, 65 per side
Hammer Strength Military Press 30, 50, 50 per side
Barbell Squats 95, 135, 135
DB Curls 15, 15, 15
Triceps Ext Machine 40, 65, 65

Well even though it was light weight it felt good to do some work. My elbow was a little sore from the ART yesterday and I felt it while working out but not sure if it was related to just being tender or if it was the tendon. I never took any ibuprofen or anything and later on in the day it was fine. I iced it a bit anyway over lunch but I don't really think I aggravated the tendon, but icing is good for any trauma. I have a new area for the Doc to work on though that I can at least pinpoint for him. He kept asking me exactly where it had hurt before but I have taken so much time off that couldn't remember and now I know where to tell him to work on more. He told me as long as my pain never went over a level 4 out of 10 that I could keep working on it and it maybe got to a 2-2.5. TOmorrow he said we are going to do some other techniques as well so I am pretty excited.

Onto a frustrating factor, since the beginning of the year I would estimate I have lost 6 maybe even 7 lbs of lbm due to going easy on things or having to take time off all together basically not being able to push it at all for almost 6 months now.... I weighed myself this morning and I am only 190.5, that means I have lost 8 lbs this month. Now my abs are definitely coming in better but I know damn good and well that this means everything I gained last year is gone. I am basically exactly where I started last year all over again. I know I will bounce back I gained it once I can gain it again... I am just not sure that I held that new muscle I gained this year long enough for the muscle memory effect to really work.

I will probably post some final pictures up later this week. I have lost a lot of visceral fat, the difference in my waist size is massive over the last month. I have lost 2 inches in pants size alone but about 3-4 inches around my actual waist line. My upper area just under my ribs is not protruding now and even when I am stuffed my stomach does not hang out. I would say composition wise I should be very happy with my progress this month.
Sorry to hear that. I hate moving backwards. I couldn't "really" workout for about 9-10 months when I got my lumbar slip disc. I remember struggling with the 185lbs on the incline hammers press, I mean STRUGGLING. However, whenever I feel physically discouraged due to some kind of obstructing injury, I start to think about being thankful for my general health and not being in a wheelchair, stuff that has a permanent effect, as oppose to my current, temporary set back.

Hang tough :usa:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am talking a week break myself. Its the endorphins that feels so good that gives that natural high.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
good to see you lifting again Kleen! you will get it back my brotha!!! you are the Iron Warrior!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to hear that. I hate moving backwards. I couldn't "really" workout for about 9-10 months when I got my lumbar slip disc. I remember struggling with the 185lbs on the incline hammers press, I mean STRUGGLING. However, whenever I feel physically discouraged due to some kind of obstructing injury, I start to think about being thankful for my general health and not being in a wheelchair, stuff that has a permanent effect, as oppose to my current, temporary set back.

Hang tough :usa:
Thanks, I am still pleased with the rest of my progress tis month considering everything else and honestly what I have been able to put into it, the results have been pretty good. It isn't like I am a small 190. Once back in and able to progress a little I know I will see some good gains quickly, at least 3-4 lbs of lbm especially with the stack I have coming up.

I am talking a week break myself. Its the endorphins that feels so good that gives that natural high.
Yeah, that is the best part of it all, and how much stress it relieves to just push real friggin hard sometimes.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
good to see you lifting again Kleen! you will get it back my brotha!!! you are the Iron Warrior!!
Thanks Army, gonna do it carefully but as aggressively as possible. Right now it is all about aggressive recovery. Just going to do exactly what the Doc says. He says lift at 60% that is what I will do. My forearm is a little sore from where he worked on it so I think that may be what I felt this morning. Not that dull deep ache of a throbbing tendon.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to see you throwing some weight around Kleen. Just call it ART...Active Recovery Therapy!! Who knows what you will be doing if you get yourself totally healed up.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Army, gonna do it carefully but as aggressively as possible. Right now it is all about aggressive recovery. Just going to do exactly what the Doc says. He says lift at 60% that is what I will do. My forearm is a little sore from where he worked on it so I think that may be what I felt this morning. Not that dull deep ache of a throbbing tendon.
Sound like a good approach my friend.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Gentlemen! I am sore, can you believe it? LOL Sore from 135 lb squats. I am gonna have to rub Vagisil on my legs for that... So I let him know where I felt the pain yesterday that he hadn't worked on more just above the elbow, HOLY HELL He found the spot. He even told me I think you are gonna be sore I found a serious knot there, but I think we probably got a lot of release where the spot was that was bothering you. That part was more my tendon attached to the triceps and wrapped around the elbow. It took my breath away, we are done working on the leg so I will be moving up a tiny bit in weight on Monday on legs. I have another appointment Tuesday morning, like I said being aggressive. Luckily the boss understands and knows i am trying to work around getting a surgery. Because we all know dang good and well if this doesn't work I am just going to plow through the pain until is requires a knife then get cut... That is just the way I am made. HUWAHHHH!

On a side note I want to thank everyone who still comes in and checks my log even though I am injured and nothing much is going on that is to motivating.

HGHpro, I am still loving this! I am into my second bottle and was even able to drop back to 3 capsules a night the night I finished the first bottle and it did not hurt my deep sleep or vivid dreams. As I have mentioned I am leaner and looking better, I must give some of the credit to HGHpro as well.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Keep it up, I am confident you'll be back up to speed in no time

:)

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
man I need to get my elbow done as well. That sounds so painfully relieving what you went through!!! And as far as following along... brother please!!!! You do that for all of us AND much more!!! Besides... you being injured is the only way I can squat more than you!!! lol... wait... I am too... DAMNIT!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Keep it up, I am confident you'll be back up to speed in no time

:)
man I need to get my elbow done as well. That sounds so painfully relieving what you went through!!! And as far as following along... brother please!!!! You do that for all of us AND much more!!! Besides... you being injured is the only way I can squat more than you!!! lol... wait... I am too... DAMNIT!!!
Thanks Gents!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So today I did upper body, my stomach was upset upon waking and JoAnn was having some pain issues in her hips, she thought it would be fun to do hundreds of side kicks in the pool Saturday playing with Trinity, and well that bit her in the azz literally. Well more that tiny little muscle that brings the leg up to the side, yeah that one, she obliterated it.

So in an effort to be a nice guy and keep my own stomach issue under control we opted to do a quick leg session before cardio tomorrow just 10 minutes or so to do 3-4 sets of squats then up to the tread mill.

SO today I went a little heavier not much just enough to A. see if it caused any pain and be to get into the %60 range on some of the lifts I didn't go as high on last time. Well that spot on my triceps is definitely sore but the tendon itself is feeling better I think. Tomorrow I go in for what may be the last time for this issue. Maybe one more session, we will see what he says when I tell them there was still a tiny bit of discomfort left but is improving.

BB Flat Bench 135x15 3 sets
HS Dorian Row Supine Grip - 45x15, 55x15 2 sets
HS Shoulder Press 45x15 sets
DB Curls 22.5x15 3 sets
Rope Extensions 60x15, 85x15 2 sets.

I am revisiting full body this week then back to the leg-centric- one upper body day for a bit. Although I may opt for some rep periodization through the week with a full body. Start with 10, go to 5s for Wednesday and finish off with 15s we shall see. I may go as far as to do a mix with different rep ranges per body part throughout the week.
EI Mon, legs 15-20, push 8-10, pulls 4-6
Wednesday legs 8-10, push 4-6, pulls 15-20 ,
Friday Legs 4-6, push 15-20, pulls 8-10

It is really up in the air depending on how I am feeling. However I may still take the Leg centric workout I had planned before and run with it for the next month just giving a little more on the upper body day. If so I will start doing some partials at heavier weight one day during the week to increase tendon girth for the legs. I should have my Tommy Konos in this week, I had to send back for a small because my knees are so tiny. I just ope they go over my calves and up on my quad the other s were tight in those places but not the knee.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
keep it slow my friend (my turn to say it to you lol) and build it all up correctly. Look forward to see how well your body adapts to this training

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, gonna keep it slow I have not taken any obuprofen or anything for this since I started training again last week. Put a cold pack on it the day after training and that is it. I will have him give me a set up of how I should progress. If not I will progress 2.5 lbs per small muscle groups where possible and 5 on larger ones while staying in 15 rep range for a little bit. Like I said the leg part will be first not noticeable pain and Doc didn't feel any noticeable knots of scar tissue left anywhere in the area. I will go up a little on that more quickly than the elbow too. Nothing too major but there will be some tendon stuff done as well there. The elbow will be babied for a little bit regardless.

On another note, not so small anymore. I took the liberty of carbing up this weekend a 36 hour eating festival. I just basically ate whatever I wanted from about 6pm on Saturday until last night. I just wanted to fill back up and give myself a metabolism boost. I hadn't really done so in a couple weeks and it was time. I even ate some cookies last night YUM! Today back on the grind. Man my stomach wasn't used to the crap I ate yesterday. I have been steadily getting rid of it all morning so far. Which is part of the reason we didn't do legs. I had been eating pretty darn clean so this got me good. UGHHHH, and AHHHHH, all at the same time. It sure was worth it and totally enjoyable.

Drum Role Please...
Well I weighed in at a whopping 201 this morning! HOLY CRAP! Talk about a successful carb load. Now I spilled over which I knew I would but I wanted to kick up the metabolism and I know I succeeded there. However forcing myself to eat my oatmeal right now... When this is done I will be up to about 90 grams carbs and 120 grams protein so far today with about 18 g fat. We will just keep trucking along.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
that was a very successful carb load! best part is you enjoyed it!!! lol well it sucks to hear you are paying for it though... remember to courtacy flush!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
that was a very successful carb load! best part is you enjoyed it!!! lol well it sucks to hear you are paying for it though... remember to courtacy flush!!!
Well you know had I have kept it all carbs maybe thing would have been fine but it was also about fun. I have relieved most of the pressure now so things are good. LOL Probably down to 197-198 now. LOL I am hoping to maintain about 192-193 off of it with the working out coming back into play we will see how hungry the muscles really are.
Keep it up and take it slow my friend.:)
Oh for sure, I have had enough of trying to work around things so full healing is the game plan.

That is what she said. :)
Yes she did. But she said it a little more like this