JUNGLE WARFARE from ALRI

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
It's not a pro-hormone, it's a herbal supplement so you shouldn't see any negative sides.

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
YOU BIG PU$$IE LOL Just kidding. No you should not see any negative sides. I have been taking JW for 3 weeks going on four and I feel great. My strength has increased. My BF has dropped and my sex drive is huge.:) As far as WADA or IOC or any testing commitee goes, I always tell anyone subject to specific criteria to just simply ask. There is no way for me or anyone else to advise you on their specific testing protocols.

Hi all, new to the forum here.

I'm a swimmer rather than a bodybuilder, but I've done a fair bit of weight training in the past, and swimming has a lot more in common with lifting weights than you might think, it's definitely a sport that needs a lot of muscle power.

I saw Jungle Warfare in the online store I get my whey protein from, was intrigued, and found this thread.

What isn't clear to me is whether it's just designed to get around legal issues with selling "pro-hypertrophic" substances, or whether it's also designed to be okay for drug tested athletes? E.g. could someone competing in Natural Bodybuilding and tested against WADA standards use Jungle Warfare?

Also, how confident can we be about side effects and long term health risks? I don't make any money from my sporting activities, so whilst I'd like to swim faster, I wouldn't want to risk my long term health for it. Yes, I know I'm a pu$$ie, sorry!

getsum27

getsum27

Awards
is this product ok to use post cycle to keep your gains, or does it mess with the hpta? i don't understand the SARM thing. Seems like it still may leave you surpressed despite it being a natural prduct from what I am gathering through all these posts. Or am I wrong?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
It's fine for PCT bro.
You misunderstood the SARM...

getsum27

getsum27

Awards
man....this stuff sounds perfect to keep gains. and who is that chick jmh. damn i want to bang her! we need more pics, or i do at least!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
They were around when we had an adult forum - alas, I can't post those anymore.

I wish I knew who it was. I'd be stalking her right now!!!

FastSwimmer

Awards
I've been using JW for 3-4 weeks now, and I'm starting to feel like it's getting my testosterone levels up, but a problem I've had with it is joint pain, pretty much from shortly after taking the very first pill. Do you think this is due to the cortisol lowering effect?

I was thinking of trying a joint support product (Glucosamine sulphate and Chondroitin sulphate) to offset this - is this a sensible thing to do?

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've been using JW for 3-4 weeks now, and I'm starting to feel like it's getting my testosterone levels up, but a problem I've had with it is joint pain, pretty much from shortly after taking the very first pill. Do you think this is due to the cortisol lowering effect?

I was thinking of trying a joint support product (Glucosamine sulphate and Chondroitin sulphate) to offset this - is this a sensible thing to do?

Ive been taking JW for 17 days now and have not experienced any joint pain at all, but I do use Cissus Rx too.

St1ff

Awards
I've been on JW for little more than two weeks now. So far, im not too impressed. I've been tired every day, and my work outs have been horrible. I think im going to dump it and use the rest of it during PCT on my next PP/SD cycle..

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
I've been on JW for 6 weeks now and love it. Workouts have been great, strength has increased, size has increased with pics to prove it, come on JMH, I know you wanna see my pics don't ya? :D

St1ff, what's your diet like and your w/o schedule? You're the first person, I've heard of that's ready to throw in the towel after 2 weeks.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I've been on JW for little more than two weeks now. So far, im not too impressed. I've been tired every day, and my work outs have been horrible. I think im going to dump it and use the rest of it during post cycle therapy on my next PP/superdrol cycle..
What's your diet like? I've been looking over some logs of this and I was wondering if you tried modifying your macros at all. I'm thinking maybe this product might somehow tend toward similar if less pronounced effects as superdrol in that regard. One of my friends tried it and he said he felt the same way, kind of lethargic. He finished his cycle with diet as is though and with a decent strength gain, no mass gains he could detect.

St1ff

Awards
I've been on JW for 6 weeks now and love it. Workouts have been great, strength has increased, size has increased with pics to prove it, come on JMH, I know you wanna see my pics don't ya? :D

St1ff, what's your diet like and your w/o schedule? You're the first person, I've heard of that's ready to throw in the towel after 2 weeks.
I really don't want to 'throw in the towel' because i know 2 weeks is a bit early to determine whether this stuff works or not, but man I am exhausted everday. I'm at work right now in a horrible mood cause im so tired.

Diet is as fallows

Breakfast 8am - 4 Tbspns dry oatmeal (Sometimes 4 eggs along with that, depends if im running late for work or not :) ) and a protein shake

3 hours later - cup of yogurt, banana, 3-4 hard boiled eggs

3 hours later - Brown rice/chicken wrap or a tuna wrap with spinache

3 hours later - Protein shake

3 hours later - (PW) Protein shake and oatmeal with brown sugar

Other Supps:

Multi Vitamin, Flax oil, Vitamin C, Niacin, ZMA, Storm, Glycergrow and Green bulge

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Your diet seems to be fairly low in fat overall, although I guess the eggs and flax can add up depending on how much you down. Are you at a 40/40/20 macro breakdown? If this stuff is good enough to have a similar effect on blood sugar as superdrol or M1T, if not in magnitude then at least in kind, upping the carbs and good fats has helped some people get some energy back. It's something you might try depending on what your current macro breakdown is.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I really don't want to 'throw in the towel' because i know 2 weeks is a bit early to determine whether this stuff works or not, but man I am exhausted everday. I'm at work right now in a horrible mood cause im so tired.

Diet is as fallows

Breakfast 8am - 4 Tbspns dry oatmeal (Sometimes 4 eggs along with that, depends if im running late for work or not :) ) and a protein shake

3 hours later - cup of yogurt, banana, 3-4 hard boiled eggs

3 hours later - Protein shake

3 hours later - (PW) Protein shake and oatmeal with brown sugar

Other Supps:

Multi Vitamin, Flax oil, Vitamin C, Niacin, ZMA, Storm, Glycergrow and Green bulge

Thats not near enough food!!!!!!! and your meals are spaced too far apart!

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've been on JW for little more than two weeks now. So far, im not too impressed. I've been tired every day, and my work outs have been horrible. I think im going to dump it and use the rest of it during post cycle therapy on my next PP/superdrol cycle..

Your lethargy is probably caused by what you have done before the JW, I wont go into PCT with you but your diet is not enough cals from what I can see. I am using JW, on 4th week, no lethargy at all, nothing but massive strength gains and good effects, you can check my log out and see everything I do.

Sounds like your body is just plain tired and needs a break, refuel with a good diet and rest.

St1ff

Awards
Your diet seems to be fairly low in fat overall, although I guess the eggs and flax can add up depending on how much you down. Are you at a 40/40/20 macro breakdown? If this stuff is good enough to have a similar effect on blood sugar as superdrol or M1T, if not in magnitude then at least in kind, upping the carbs and good fats has helped some people get some energy back. It's something you might try depending on what your current macro breakdown is.
Yeah, I was thinking i should up my carbs. I've never been a big carb eater. Also as far as healthy fats go, I forgot to mention I take in 2-3 tablespoons of natty PB a day..probly more so than i should, but when i feel like having something to get a 'junk food fix' I eat some PB

To be honest with you im not sure of the macro breakdown and how many calories in taking in for that matter. I really only watch my protein intake and try to make each actuall meal the same size...

Thanks for the feedback btw

St1ff

Awards
I agree with not enough food my 5 year old nephew eats more than that lol
ahha ok i'll try to eat more, i thought i was allready eating too much and i was tired from eating all the time ha

Suggestions on what foods to add where would be helpfull...And eating 3 hours apart is too far apart????? should i eat every 2 hours?

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ahha ok i'll try to eat more, i thought i was allready eating too much and i was tired from eating all the time ha

Suggestions on what foods to add where would be helpfull...And eating 3 hours apart is too far apart????? should i eat every 2 hours?
It would be beneficial if you used the free tool FITDAY, its very important you do know your intake of all protein, carbs and fat.

If you want to grow muscle you have to feed it properly.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
It would be beneficial if you used the free tool FITDAY, its very important you do know your intake of all protein, carbs and fat.

If you want to grow muscle you have to feed it properly.
Exactly. FitDay is a good tool, I've posted my calories tracker here and he could use that too, it's a good excel sheet that will track overall calories, macro breakdown, divides fat calories up into saturated, unsaturated and trans fats. FnF, regarding something you said about his diet earlier, is he in PCT right now? If so that's definitely not enough food by far.

St1ff

Awards
Exactly. FitDay is a good tool, I've posted my calories tracker here and he could use that too, it's a good excel sheet that will track overall calories, macro breakdown, divides fat calories up into saturated, unsaturated and trans fats. FnF, regarding something you said about his diet earlier, is he in post cycle therapy right now? If so that's definitely not enough food by far.
no im not on PCT Now, I just thought i might be able to save it and use it in conjunction with a future PCT

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
St1ff, I have to agree with the others on the total cals. Throw a typpical day's worth of foood up on Fitday and let's see what you come up with. I'm finding from other's logs and my personal experience, you can definitely eat big on JW and not worry too much about fat. Granted you need to eat clean, but the nutrient partioning effects of JW are very nice.

Do you take any type of caffeinated products or stims? Maybe a cup of coffee or 2 might get you over the hurdle until you bump your cals up higher. just an idea. We're here to help and I really don't want to see you give up on JW as it's been a great success. We just need to get you dialed in a bit is all :)

DougMan

Awards
Diet is as fallows

I think some people go up to 1 -1.5 cups of oats in their shakes (myself included when bulking). 4Tbspns is definitely on the low end.

St1ff

Awards
Do you take any type of caffeinated products or stims? Maybe a cup of coffee or 2 might get you over the hurdle until you bump your cals up higher. just an idea. We're here to help and I really don't want to see you give up on JW as it's been a great success. We just need to get you dialed in a bit is all :)
I take about 200mg's a day of caffein.. I'll try to throw a typical days worth of food on fit day, see what I end up at as far as calories go. Before i went on JW my diet was the same as it is now but i wasn't tired at all. I also recently started taking ZMA, but in the past i've never had problems with it making me tired during the day.

28540MC

Awards
Doses though. Taking them seperately I don't doubt you get a higher dose of each. If not, then it's a good point and effective dosing per serving is something I always want from a product. Since the effectiveness of this one has yet to be seen, take N'Gorge as an example. That's pretty steep for an NO product. Not that there aren't NO products at equal or higher prices of course.

I just think one of the things this industry should look at is pricing. If you want someone to use the product the less of a chunk out of their wallet it takes, or the less it adds onto their existing supplement budget for whatever they already take regularly, the better the chances of making a sale. When you look at MSRPs for products it's ridiculous, and sometimes store prices aren't that much better for what are often marginally effective products.

As for me, I'm much more likely to try and/or use a product regularly if it's below 30 bucks a month, not over. JW would run you about 1.67 a day. I think I've seen some steroid cycles averaging around there after the initial investment into a conversion kit or with a good source. Or I could feed one of those starving kids or something. Cost vs effect, while other people have different values, it's something I notice and Iwonder why a seemingly large portion of this industry seems to want to price itself out of existence. That's why I like raw powders so much.
I'm not bashing JW, I think it is a great product, but compared to the NHA it's not very cost effective. With the NHA you get a higher dose of Activate compared to the minute amount in JW, the AI is probably lower dosed than Rebound Reloaded. The one ingredient that is Forskolin is 4th on the list so it is also a small amount and considering Forskolin is pretty cheap I would just opt to add that to the NHA. As for the other ingredient in JW I have no clue what it is and it hasn't been mentioned in this thread (I think) Mormordica Chirantia Extract.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm not bashing JW, I think it is a great product, but compared to the NHA it's not very cost effective. With the NHA you get a higher dose of Activate compared to the minute amount in JW, the AI is probably lower dosed than Rebound Reloaded. The one ingredient that is Forskolin is 4th on the list so it is also a small amount and considering Forskolin is pretty cheap I would just opt to add that to the NHA. As for the other ingredient in JW I have no clue what it is and it hasn't been mentioned in this thread (I think) Mormordica Chirantia Extract.

Well I have read up on Mormordica Chirantia Extract and it is a fascinating plant. Have you used JW? If so where is your log at? You cannot compare NHA with JW, these are totally different products as far as ingredient profile, they both aim to do similar muscle building effects though.

You have heard of the word proprietary ingredients? This is why you will never know exactly the contents, ALRI has special extraction methods that makes their products on a level all their own, and they work well.

DS makes very good products too, but they really are completely different. where as JW is one product the NHA stack is more than one product, so how can you say it is more cost effective? Im just curious?

I just priced the products:

NHA stack- 65.00 one month supply of both products
Jungle Warfare- 49.00- one month supply Can be found for 45.00 though

stinkfinger

Awards
actually cost wise Alri is cheaper. A two month cycle of JW is $90 total assuming two bottles. NHA for two months would be $76 for the Activate and $60 for the RR so $136 for the two month stack. I like the NHA stack so I'm not bashing it in anyway and so far I'm liking the JW. My 2 cents.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am on day 5 of JW, I am usually very sensitive to any supp. and rarely take the full dose of most supps., the first three days I took one a day and yesterday I took two and today I have had a really bad headache all day, I know others have reported headaches, I guess I will go back to one a day and ride this out till I can up my dose, this sucks, since I did not workout because of the headache, any thoughts !!!!!

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
Wow!!!! Did we spend a little too much time in the girls locker room today:( $hit canning something before you even try it??? WTF is that? We have tested this product on our athletes and gotten phenomenal results. PM me your address please and I will send you a free bottle.

Refreshing and nice to see ALRI. Smart. Good business.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I love this girl, okay maybe I'm biased :D That was straight and to the point though, I have to giver her that!

Wow!!!! Did we spend a little too much time in the girls locker room today:( $hit canning something before you even try it??? WTF is that? We have tested this product on our athletes and gotten phenomenal results. PM me your address please and I will send you a free bottle.

Refreshing and nice to see ALRI. Smart. Good business.

Taezen

Awards
Hi guys, I really wanted to try out JW and was reading through the forums but i'm still kinda new to this stuff. When i was reading this it says

For this reason it is a better option to structure 6-12 week protocols focused upon Jungle Warfare™ then a 4 week alternative cycle to allow re-sensitizing.

What does it mean by alternative cycle? So i take JW for 6-12 weeks.. then.. after that i just don't take it for 4 weeks? I'm really new to this stuff and i wanna try out JW.

Thanks

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hi guys, I really wanted to try out JW and was reading through the forums but i'm still kinda new to this stuff. When i was reading this it says

For this reason it is a better option to structure 6-12 week protocols focused upon Jungle Warfare™ then a 4 week alternative cycle to allow re-sensitizing.

What does it mean by alternative cycle? So i take JW for 6-12 weeks.. then.. after that i just don't take it for 4 weeks? I'm really new to this stuff and i wanna try out JW.

Thanks
You can take it for 8 weeks, then you should take a 4 week break. Some have used it for 12 weeks with good results. All users are reporting that they retain the muscle after the cycle which is a big plus !

Taezen

Awards
Wow sounds great. I plateaued on all my weights and I kinda am just tired of lifting just to keep the weight I'm doing. So I wanna see if I can max my potential just a little bit more. But sounds great. Quick question. Have you had anyone take JW and then completely stay off of it and then retain the mass that they gained without taking JW and just continued lifting? or will it slowly degrade?

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow sounds great. I plateaued on all my weights and I kinda am just tired of lifting just to keep the weight I'm doing. So I wanna see if I can max my potential just a little bit more. But sounds great. Quick question. Have you had anyone take JW and then completely stay off of it and then retain the mass that they gained without taking JW and just continued lifting? or will it slowly degrade?

The gains are yours to keep :) It is not a bunch of water.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
I know this is OT but you're looking shredded FnF!