Beware of Jungle Warfare (ALRI)...

21p

Awards
I took this for 1 week and my anxiety/aggression levels went through the roof! At times, I even felt euphoric. I was concerned about this and decided to scour several boards and see what I could find. Here's what I came up with:

Most posts were from the 2006-07 era when JW was likely spiked with a PH. Users reported positive gains and no real sides from the supplement.

During 07-08, another batch was marketed which apparently contained no PH, just a "natural" test booster. Most users reported mild/no gains.

The latest reports (09) are markedly different from the previous two time periods. Most users report dramatically increased aggression, depression, feelings of isolation (myself included). One poster noted positive gains but felt like he was in a living hell. I wish I could get this compound tested to see what's REALLY in it. Some guy in the library started eating a bag of potato chips near me and I wanted to RIP HIS HEAD OFF!! I mean that. I started mocking him and acting like a complete jack ass. Needless to say, I have stopped taking this supp and flushed that ****. Stay away from ALRI! I don't trust their label as of yesterday!:zx11pissed:

My test levels must be redonkulous right now.

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
too bad you didnt get angry enough to break your keyboard

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took this for 1 week and my anxiety/aggression levels went through the roof! At times, I even felt euphoric. I was concerned about this and decided to scour several boards and see what I could find. Here's what I came up with:

Most posts were from the 2006-07 era when JW was likely spiked with a PH. Users reported positive gains and no real sides from the supplement.

During 07-08, another batch was marketed which apparently contained no PH, just a "natural" test booster. Most users reported mild/no gains.

The latest reports (09) are markedly different from the previous two time periods. Most users report dramatically increased aggression, depression, feelings of isolation (myself included). One poster noted positive gains but felt like he was in a living hell. I wish I could get this compound tested to see what's REALLY in it. Some guy in the library started eating a bag of potato chips near me and I wanted to RIP HIS HEAD OFF!! I mean that. I started mocking him and acting like a complete jack ass. Needless to say, I have stopped taking this supp and flushed that ****. Stay away from ALRI! I don't trust their label as of yesterday!:zx11pissed:

My test levels must be redonkulous right now.
You must have felt this anxiety and aggression for about 2 days tops during that week, because JW has a 7-10 day saturation period. If you felt something on day 1 then something in real life pissed you off or you have some serious anger issues, because you will not have felt anything on day 1 from JW, or even days 1-4. Hormones don't suddenly shift that quickly, at least not the ones being manipulated by JW. If what you said is accurate, then you're the exception as far as timing of symptomatic onsets are concerned.

That said, it's old news that JW is a yellow to red flag supplement. This is probably why ALRI left AM years ago. Furthermore, as a general rule, all PH related supplements are yellow flag supplements, they all have potential to go array, depending on your personal level of PH savvy & safety.

P.S. You're new, so ignore my second paragraph. You couldn't have known it was old news, but well intentioned post.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
sounds like u had absolutely no idea what u were taking and you shouldnt have taken it in the first place. most people kno what was in OG JW and new Jw

21p

Awards
You didn't read my post carefully, but I was ambiguous in the details. I started experiencing abnormal effects around day 6. There was no question the compound was causing euphoria around day 2 or 3, but really started becoming unbearable on 6-7. Today has been a little bit better, but my teeth are sore (strangely). I assume I was grinding them in my sleep. Have you heard of any of these effects? To the other two posters, it sounds like you're fishing for an argument. There isn't one to be had. I'm relating an experience with a chemical that appears to be unpredictable and that is all. Troll elsewhere

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
im not sure if ur refering to me as a troll or not but i actually wasnt trying to pick a fight with u. what i was saying is that after reading whats in the bottle or hell even before purchasing a product you should look up the compounds in it BEFORE YOU BUY IT. and no teeth grinding i have never heard of that before. but what bottle of JW were u using the old blue bottle or the newer red bottle? i just finished up 4 weeks of the one with the 6-dmt and saw no ill effects other than nice strength increases and about 6 lbs of lbm. and yes i kno it was lean body mass and not fat or water because i do a sort of modified keto so i was not holding any water due to carb intake after being in keto when i took my weight. but if u want to read more about it this is a good place to start
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/90255-difference-between-old.html

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
I was being a ****, not a troll. I'll man up to that much. Portraying your use of JW into Steve Lattimer relatable incidents sounds a bit rediculousto me. Saying "My test levels must be redonkulous right now" seems a bit over the top and ignorant. If you were just saying that for dramatic effect, fine, but if you really believe that and equate it to every problem that you're implying as a side effect, then IMO you're being a bit asinine.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Okay so what's in the red bottle if JW... 6-DMT which = 17a-methyl-5a-dehydro-etiocholane-4,6-dien-3-ene-ol??

What was actually in the old stuff? 17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyl-3-keto-delta-1,4,6-etioallocoltriene???

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
im pretty sure you kind find some independent lab to test the ingredients....but it may cost you a pretty penny to do so, im not sure

21p

Awards
Who is Steve Lattimer? I don't care what you think about my experience with Jungle Warfare, but someone who is interested in taking it may. There were some positive effects while on the compound. Wanting to rip the weights in half and spike them into the rubber matting of the weight room is a plus in my world. Euphoria is also an admitted plus, but this could be dangerous as well. Just made me angry as hell in a very bad way. Refer to the msg "Jungle Warfare should be given to UFC fighters..." You'll notice other users downplayed the significance of his post. Believe what you want to believe, or what other people told you to believe. Caveat emptor.

It was the red bottle. I am implying that Jungle Warfare may be spiked with something else than what is listed on the ingredient label, and that these spiked ingredients may have possibly changed from batch to batch, based on the effects users reported during different time periods. Search around forums and you may find similar stories in recent logs. Have a good day, gentlemen.

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
It was the red bottle. I am implying that Jungle Warfare may be spiked with something else than what is listed on the ingredient label, and that these spiked ingredients may have possibly changed from batch to batch, based on the effects users reported during different time periods. Search around forums and you may find similar stories in recent logs. Have a good day, gentlemen.
this has been known/talked about for years.nothing new you discovered.thats what theyre trying to tell you.you shouldnt be all suprised you sould have researched it before taking it.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Okay so what's in the red bottle if JW... 6-DMT which = 17a-methyl-5a-dehydro-etiocholane-4,6-dien-3-ene-ol??

What was actually in the old stuff? 17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyl-3-keto-delta-1,4,6-etioallocoltriene???
Can anyone answer my question? Is the first compound above what's suppose to be in the newer red bottle and the second suppose to be what's in the older bottle. Have been curious about this for a while.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
the compound that its supposed to have is methylated ATD or u could think of it as a methylated version of INHIBIT E. but seriously u shouldve researched this before taking it because there are numerous threads about this topic and debates with PA and reps from ALRI and i think even Author Rea got involved in some of the debates and shipped some bottles to pa to have him test and a whole bunch of other drama surrounding it all

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i think some of you guys are being a little harsh on 21

Just cause you read the ingredients on a supp doesnt mean you know how its going to effect you specifically. There are people who take ALRI products and it works very well with them....other not so much. Even if he did research and knew that ALRI has a sketchy past the fact the decided to try it out and THEN post it what he found is a great resource for individuals like myself who still have yet to take such a product.

All you AM veterans know a plethora of individuals who know they take harsh supps in order to get the gains. At least 21 stopped and posted that...HEY ALRI IS STILL SKETCH. And this i appreciate.

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im not sure if ur refering to me as a troll or not but i actually wasnt trying to pick a fight with u. what i was saying is that after reading whats in the bottle or hell even before purchasing a product you should look up the compounds in it BEFORE YOU BUY IT. and no teeth grinding i have never heard of that before. but what bottle of JW were u using the old blue bottle or the newer red bottle? i just finished up 4 weeks of the one with the 6-dmt and saw no ill effects other than nice strength increases and about 6 lbs of lbm. and yes i kno it was lean body mass and not fat or water because i do a sort of modified keto so i was not holding any water due to carb intake after being in keto when i took my weight. but if u want to read more about it this is a good place to start
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/90255-difference-between-old.html
So how much do you weigh now? 120?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I ranit during the "red flag" days and loved it. I still would run i again. Who really knows whats in any of our supps?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who is Steve Lattimer? I don't care what you think about my experience with Jungle Warfare, but someone who is interested in taking it may. There were some positive effects while on the compound. Wanting to rip the weights in half and spike them into the rubber matting of the weight room is a plus in my world. Euphoria is also an admitted plus, but this could be dangerous as well. Just made me angry as hell in a very bad way. Refer to the msg "Jungle Warfare should be given to UFC fighters..." You'll notice other users downplayed the significance of his post. Believe what you want to believe, or what other people told you to believe. Caveat emptor.

Lattimer was this dude from Necessary Roughness, he kicked ass.

YouTube- Lattimer Makes Starting Defense

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran the old JW twice and the new one, once and never felt like Lattimer, but had respectable gains.

The only way I see your symptoms being legit, is if you're 16 or 17, where playing with your already belligerent endocrine atmosphere could result in Lattimerism. Apart from that, you just had a bad week.

badfish21981

badfish21981

Awards
I remember watching that movie when I was a kid and thought it was the shizz but if you watch it now the acting is horrible. Oh yeah it was "The Program" not "Neccesary Roughness"

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I remember watching that movie when I was a kid and thought it was the shizz but if you watch it now the acting is horrible. Oh yeah it was "The Program" not "Neccesary Roughness"
thaaaaats right. The Program.

21p

Awards
hahaha I love the justin lattimer clip. I'm 28, 183. Not a bad week at all. Everyone reacts differently to different drugs. I was posting my experience. It is what actually happened to me. No offense, but- you're not me, never will be. Your knowledge is therefore limited. Wooooo baaabbbyyy, woooooooooooo!!!! Starting Deeeeffense! A place at the table! (I remember watching that movie and thinking the same thing lol)

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
JW must be some real good stuff...you'd be hard pressed to find supps that can work so fast, 6 days in?...a lot of ph's don't even work that fast

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can anyone answer my question? Is the first compound above what's suppose to be in the newer red bottle and the second suppose to be what's in the older bottle. Have been curious about this for a while.
17a-methyl-5a-dehydro-etiocholane-4,6-dien-3-ene-ol
this is aded---^

17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyl-3-keto-delta-1,4,6-etioallocoltriene
this seems to be methyl atd---^

and they seem to be written diffently, but looks like they are the same.

here is an old post from a.m.

------------------------------------------------------

there has been a ****load of talk and debate about JW's ingredients on bb.com and am.com
whether it is a steroid or not and ALRI wrote this after a week or two into demanding a clarification of JW's ADED ingredient

Originally Posted by ALRI
Please let me get this straight. ...

... Now, JW has an analog of ATD in it called 17a-methyl-5a-dehydroetiocholane-4,6-dien-3-one-17-ol = 6-dehydromethyltestosterone. It certainly could have anabolic value if dosed pretty high but certainly not comparable to D-Bol any more than 11-oxo-Testosterone is an illegal hard core steroid just because it is a testosterone analog. ....

1) D-bol= 17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-1,4-androstadien-3-one (1-dehydromethyltestosterone)

2) Boldenone= 1,4-androstadiene-3-one-17β-ol

3) Oral turinabol= 4-chloro-17?-hydroxy-17a-methylandrosta-1,4-dien-3-one (4-dehydromethyltestosterone)

4) ATD=1,4,6-androstratrien-3,17-dione

5) JW compound =17a-methyl-5a-dehydroetiocholane-4,6-dien-3-one-17-ol = 6-dehydromethyltestosterone (JW compound)

this whole debate started after people reported gyno and natty test shut down

from using an AI= aromatase inhibitor (shouldnt be producing gyno side effects)
ive been doing ALOT of research after getting JW<-didnt take it (thank god)

"JW = ADED = 6-dehydromethyltestosterone, which is 40% as androgenic and 60% as anabolic as methyltestosterone, mg per mg"