JUNGLE WARFARE from ALRI

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
RAVEN are you out there? :)

Yep!!! The contents wont be listed until we are ready to rock. Which should be before the end of April. As all of you are aware our products are HEAVILY knocked off by other companies, so we arent being "shady" as we have been accused of before, just protecting what ours. JW will be a legit and kick ass product. Author has been kicking out some really cool stuff. All of our athletes currently using this are getting incredible results.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just sounds too good to be true to me. And anything that sounds too good to be true usually is. :( It's like ktw said, if this lives up to the hype, basically there will be no need for AAS anymore. So this will either be A) The most revolutionary product to ever hit the market, literally, or B) a complete disappointment.

With that said, I'll be watching closely b/c I've always respected ALRI and the products they put out. :D

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'll have to agree with everyone else, these claims sound to unrealistic for something non-hormonal with no negative side effects or shutdown. If it is true, well than you guys will blow up with the amount of orders you will be getting.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I think they will blow up from the amount of orders they will be getting. This stuff should be enough for me to get an ALRI shirt or 4. :D

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Yep!!! The contents wont be listed until we are ready to rock. Which should be before the end of April. As all of you are aware our products are HEAVILY knocked off by other companies, so we arent being "shady" as we have been accused of before, just protecting what ours. JW will be a legit and kick ass product. Author has been kicking out some really cool stuff. All of our athletes currently using this are getting incredible results.
I wish I was an ALRI athlete :sad:

In all honesty, I am stoked for this product. I can tell yall that retail stores are even getting requests for this heavily! Can you say "bridging"......:woohoo:

cpa5oh

Awards
  • Established
Is this going to be the same as the herbal hypertrophic that Anabolic Extreme is going to be releasing April 24? Because they said they were teamed up with ALRI on that...and I think the beans were spilled about the contents of that product...

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure this is different CPA.

Someone asked C-los from AX the same question - he said they were different.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
will it require pct, or is it going to be similar to hyperdrol?

cpa5oh

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure this is different CPA.

Someone asked C-los from AX the same question - he said they were different.
OK thanks jmh...I'd rather they be different. Hopefully ALRI gave them the crappier of the two :hammer:

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
Oh cut it out Max ... you know we love ya:) Check your mail dude.

I wish I was an ALRI athlete :sad:
In all honesty, I am stoked for this product. I can tell yall that retail stores are even getting requests for this heavily! Can you say "bridging"......:woohoo:

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
raven- is this product like past anabolics that require a pct or like some of the newer herbal ones where no pct is needed?

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
No PCT is needed, as JW doesnt effect the HPTA system negatively, in fact most realize a significant increase in HPTA activity. Of course someone somewhere will find a way to overdose and claim a negative side effect of some kind, but we suspect it will probably be from excess roughage intake ( herbs do that if you eat enough of themlol)

raven- is this product like past anabolics that require a pct or like some of the newer herbal ones where no pct is needed?

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
No PCT is needed, as JW doesnt effect the HPTA system negatively, in fact most realize a significant increase in HPTA activity. Of course someone somewhere will find a way to overdose and claim a negative side effect of some kind, but we suspect it will probably be from excess roughage intake ( herbs do that if you eat enough of themlol)
I know it is recommended 21+ for legal reasons, but is there any reason why 18-21 would not be ok?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Ive used a lot of these new herbal anabolics. CissusRX, PowerFULL, and Symmetry so far. I have to say they definitely do have a measurable anabolic effect. Its nothing like a hormonal product (comaping to 1test/4AD) - I just feel great, have an 'all day' pump and get stronger faster than I would under normal circumstances. Libido is often boosted as well, and the effects seem to be magnified with an anti-e like ATD.

Its pretty exciting - obviously our desinger hormones are going out the window...while this stuff is not nearly as potent, I think its more consistent. You'll end up growing just as much, itll just take longer. Toss in possible health benefits (PowerFULL lowers blood pressure, for example) - its pretty cool.

How many are there now? Cissus, PowerFULL, Symmetry, Anagen, Activate, Jungle Warfare...I know Im leaving some out...

As far as 'special' extraction processes...I think that's a bit of marketing hype:) Once the active compound is isolated, any good chemist should be able to extract and purify it. Maybe one company uses DCM and the other Methylene Chloride :D

BV

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Maybe one company uses DCM and the other Methylene Chloride :D
BV
LOL. Chemistry Humor! Highfive! You're my bro!

I was having a hard time deciding the other day whether I wanted to make a transdermal solution out of 2-propanol or isopropyl alcohol... maybe you can help me out here man :rofl:

On a side note... No way the marketing claims here are typical, not even close. Will this product do SOMETHING? I bet in a double blind crossover study with n>50 you could probably notice a very small (but statistically significant) benefit over placebo. Is it worth spending $40/month when for another $20/month you could get huge results from juice? Probably not, unless you're really really scared of getting busted (the odds are RIDICULOUSLY low that this will happen, lets be real), or you're really loaded and $40/month is meaningless to you. My entire supplement budget is only like $30/month and I save that for things that have proven their merit in double blind studies. I think a lot of people on bodybuilding boards get results from these expensive hyped supplements by placebo...

On the other hand if there's anything revolutionary here, there will be 20+ published studies and a slew of effective knockoffs within a year or two... And I am a patient man.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I was having a hard time deciding the other day whether I wanted to make a transdermal solution out of 2-propanol or isopropyl alcohol... maybe you can help me out here man
:)

Two hydrogen atoms bumped into each other recently.
One said: "Why do you look so sad?"
The other responded: "I lost an electron."
Concerned, One asked "Are you sure?"
The other replied "I'm positive."

Bada kshhhh! :icon_lol:

On a side note... No way the marketing claims here are typical, not even close. Will this product do SOMETHING? I bet in a double blind crossover study with n>50 you could probably notice a very small (but statistically significant) benefit over placebo.
There definitely is something to the Cissus Quadrangularis based products, I can definitely notice a difference between when Im using it and when Im not. But your right, the marketing hype does go a bit oveboard.

This same kind of thing happened after the last ban too though, remember? Everyone and their mother was releasing a Tribulus product with a new super-secret extraction and/or concentration method. When the new methylated products came out, everyone forgot about it and jumped on that bandwagon:)

BV

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can as well and I haven't evne used the new products, just CissusRx.

As for the claims for 10-15lbs or whatever, I can see it happening because I've seen it happen when you use nothing but for every guy that gains 15lbs there are probably 50 that gain only 6lb. But that doesn't invalidate the guy that gained 15lbs. If you go into this thinking that is going to be you...well I won't insult you :D

If you take this and gain nothing, its not the supplements fault, its your own. I see so many people dismissing supplements becuase they didn't gain or lose anything. You should be gaining and losing and getting closer to your goal with nothing. So IMO for every placebo out there, there are probably 5 people that aren't even doing the simple things right then blame the supplement.

So now you are back to square one not knowing what its going to do and the only way you will know is to try it whether you buy it outright, trust the numerous amounts of reviews that will probably be posted or send Raven some chocolate and beg to be a tester.

My 2 cents...

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
LOL. Chemistry Humor! Highfive! You're my bro!

I was having a hard time deciding the other day whether I wanted to make a transdermal solution out of 2-propanol or isopropyl alcohol... maybe you can help me out here man :rofl:

On a side note... No way the marketing claims here are typical, not even close. Will this product do SOMETHING? I bet in a double blind crossover study with n>50 you could probably notice a very small (but statistically significant) benefit over placebo. Is it worth spending $40/month when for another $20/month you could get huge results from juice? Probably not, unless you're really really scared of getting busted (the odds are RIDICULOUSLY low that this will happen, lets be real), or you're really loaded and $40/month is meaningless to you. My entire supplement budget is only like $30/month and I save that for things that have proven their merit in double blind studies. I think a lot of people on bodybuilding boards get results from these expensive hyped supplements by placebo...

On the other hand if there's anything revolutionary here, there will be 20+ published studies and a slew of effective knockoffs within a year or two... And I am a patient man.
Well said.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

As for the claims for 10-15lbs or whatever, I can see it happening because I've seen it happen when you use nothing but for every guy that gains 15lbs there are probably 50 that gain only 6lb. But that doesn't invalidate the guy that gained 15lbs. If you go into this thinking that is going to be you...well I won't insult you :D

If you take this and gain nothing, its not the supplements fault, its your own. I see so many people dismissing supplements becuase they didn't gain or lose anything. You should be gaining and losing and getting closer to your goal with nothing. So IMO for every placebo out there, there are probably 5 people that aren't even doing the simple things right then blame the supplement.

So now you are back to square one not knowing what its going to do and the only way you will know is to try it whether you buy it, trust the numerous amounts of reviews that will probably be posted or send Raven some chocolate and beg to be a tester.

My 2 cents...
Which is why I'll be hiring you if I ever save enough money haha...

On second thought, are you coming out w/ any new training methods or anything anytime soon for your clients? If so, I'll send you some chocolates, and beg to be a tester :D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Which is why I'll be hiring you if I ever save enough money haha...

On second thought, are you coming out w/ any new training methods or anything anytime soon for your clients? If so, I'll send you some chocolates, and beg to be a tester :D
Yeah I have a couple of new training methods waiting to be released....

:rofl:

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established

So now you are back to square one not knowing what its going to do and the only way you will know is to try it whether you buy it outright, trust the numerous amounts of reviews that will probably be posted or send Raven some chocolate and beg to be a tester.

My 2 cents...
Well, one interesting thing about juice is that a guy can do almost everything wrong and still make progress, at least for a while. That's pretty magical. But anyhoo...

I agree that people should be making progress regardless of what they are using. If you aren't gaining anyhow and you don't gain on a supplement it's fair enough to say it wasn't the supplement's fault. By the same token if you were gaining already and you continue gaining and you "feel" something I'm going to sit back and be skeptical for a while until I see some scientific evidence that it is effective. I think this is a justified position considering probably 7 out of every 10 guys on any board you talk to who've tried it will swear glutamine works even though the evidence is to the contrary.

Now if you'll excuse me it's time for my sugar pills :rofl:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
By the same token if you were gaining already and you continue gaining and you "feel" something I'm going to sit back and be skeptical for a while until I see some scientific evidence that it is effective.
Now if you'll excuse me it's time for my sugar pills :rofl:
Then don't hold your breath because there are double blind placebo studies that show creatine doesn't do a thing. People choose to believe what they want to believe.

But I don't think they are sugar pills either and people sayin they are are as guilty as those they say they are the next big thing.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

facko

Awards
is this straight to take at the age of 18...and what can i expect if i do take it??

oldbutripped

Awards
Test Subject for Jungle Warfare

I have been and continue to be a test subject for Jungle Warfare. Dr. Rea has given me permission to comment. My comments are totally independent, however. I have NO financial interest in any product anywhere. My interest lies in products that work and coming from a science background, I am very skeptical of any products.... most, if not all things I have ever tried, really have little impact.
First, I have been a test subject now for only 8 days. Unfortunately, Spring Break begins today and I am away from a good gym, so have ceased using this product until I return in about 10 days.
Within the first 2 to 3 days, my libito increased significantly. I moniter my weight and body fat using an electronic scale (which varies greatly, but use it same time, same curcumstance each day so it SHOULD at least show trends...) My diet stays very close to same (very healthy) and my workouts may vary a little, but in general are intense.
I also run every day.
My body fat, so far, has remained statistically the same, but today, actually dropped about .5%. My weight has increased, however, from 194 to 196.5 which in keeping records for several years, usually only varies by a pound or 2. Using the bench press as a "strength" test, my bench has increased significantly in less than a week. That is rare.
Although more time and tests are needed, I find this product a rare event. I like it and will continue to use it when I return from Spring Break and give furthur updates.
I will always continue to seek for safe, effective supplements that actually work. My preliminary results at this point, show this product actually works.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Re: Test Subject for Jungle Warfare

I have been and continue to be a test subject for Jungle Warfare. Scott has given me permission to comment. My comments are totally independent, however. I have NO financial interest in any product anywhere. My interest lies in products that work and coming from a science background, I am very skeptical of any products.... most, if not all things I have ever tried, really have little impact.
First, I have been a test subject now for only 8 days. Unfortunately, Spring Break begins today and I am away from a good gym, so have ceased using this product until I return in about 10 days.
Within the first 2 to 3 days, my libito increased significantly. I moniter my weight and body fat using an electronic scale (which varies greatly, but use it same time, same curcumstance each day so it SHOULD at least show trends...) My diet stays very close to same (very healthy) and my workouts may vary a little, but in general are intense.
I also run every day.
My body fat, so far, has remained statistically the same, but today, actually dropped about .5%. My weight has increased, however, from 194 to 196.5 which in keeping records for several years, usually only varies by a pound or 2. Using the bench press as a "strength" test, my bench has increased significantly in less than a week. That is rare.
Although more time and tests are needed, I find this product a rare event. I like it and will continue to use it when I return from Spring Break and give furthur updates.
I will always continue to seek for safe, effective supplements that actually work. My preliminary results at this point, show this product actually works.

Not trying to be a jerk, but what kind of 55 year old goes on Spring Break? Just curious.

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
Bobo you are the man!!! Snickers everyone ..... pleaselol Actually we dont do testers anymore. but there are a handful of my favorite AM members that I kick product to.

My 2 cents...

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now please get back on topic without implying people have ulterior motives.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
ALRI puts out some great product, but jesus do they have some funny names :blink:

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
Nawwww I am too freaking sweet:) I know BS. You guys think that one is funny, wait until we release FUBAR:) yah that one was mine too, I only had 3 margaritas when I came up with that one!! lol

RAVEN is going to beat you guys up!:hammer:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Nawwww I am too freaking sweet:) I know BS. You guys think that one is funny, wait until we release FUBAR:) yah that one was mine too, I only had 3 margaritas when I came up with that one!! lol
hhaha...the thing is, for marketing it may work great. Who is going to forget "jungle warfare" or "fubar"? lol...i'll never know what it does, but that probably doesn't matter.

if it sells, more power to ya. :D

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
I think the advertising alone would be priceless, on fubar especially. I could see it now: Do you want to get bigger, stronger, faster? Then get FUBAR! I don't think I would be able to read or watch that advertisement with a straight face. Definitely not a knock on you Raven. I would most likely try the supp simply because of the name and ALRI's reputation. But I'll give you props, that has marketing gold written all over it. :D

Last edited:

Jared

Awards
Has anyone here actually seen the movie "Fubar"? It's one of the funniest things I have ever seen.:head:

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I dont know if this is out in the states. But ive seen recently around here an energy sports product in capsule form called FUBAR on the shelves. Its by a Company called "Fusion Nutrition":run:

Last edited:
jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Maybe the next ALRI product can be Jungle Fever.

Or Jungle Rot.
(As my Dad calls the fungus he got on his genitals during Vietnam.)