JUNGLE WARFARE from ALRI

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
http://www.herbsofgrace.co.uk/herbmed.php?hmid=54&vs=fc_t5&id=fFLR9mFw7qN026yU#category1

There we go. Some decent citations on that page for further investigation. The study you cited is listed under adverse effects and toxicity though. Also on this page is some cited evidence that bitter melon is effective for abortions in mice and humans. Given that I'd say women should steer clear for now.

I was thinking of trying this stuff, but until ALRI posts some of the studies, or at least one, showing why they think this stuff will act as a SARM I'm holding off.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Antispermatogenic and androgenic activities of Momordica charantia (Karela) in albino rats.
Naseem MZ, Patil SR, Patil SR, Ravindra, Patil RS.
Department of Zoology, Gulbarga University, India.
Petroleum ether, benzene and alcohol extracts of the seeds of Momordica charantia tested in rats at the dose level of 25 mg/100 g body weight for 35 days showed antispermatogenic activity as the number of spermatocytes, spermatids and spermatozoa was decreased. Increase in cholesterol level and Sudanophilic lipid accumulation indicates inhibition in the steroidogenesis. At the same time the weight of epididymis, prostate gland, seminal vesicle and levator ani was increased which showed its androgenic property. Out of the three extracts, the alcohol extract was more potent in its antispermatogenic, antisteroidogenic and androgenic activities.
PMID: 9687077 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
------------
Effects of ginsenosides, lectins and Momordica charantia insulin-like peptide on corticosterone production by isolated rat adrenal cells.
Ng TB, Li WW, Yeung HW.
Department of Biochemistry, Chinese University of Hong Kong Shatin, N.T.
Ginsenosides Rb1, Rb2, Rc and Rg1 inhibited steroidogenesis induced by a maximally active dose of corticotropin in isolated rat adrenal cells. The galactose-binding lectins from Momordica charantia seeds and Trichosanthes kirilowii tubers and mannose-binding concanavalin A did not affect basal corticosterone production. The lectins potentiated steroidogenesis induced by a submaximal dose of corticotropin but were without effect on steroidogenesis induced by a maximally active dose of corticotropin. Momordica charantia insulin-like peptide did not affect steroidogenesis.
PMID: 2826928 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Spotted those two on that page. Interest is rising though I'm still hesitant.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Based on all of this info I would love to hear more on the SARM aspect of this also.

But in the mean time, do you guys think it would be too hypoglycemic to use this and K-R-ALA (Glucophase) at the same time

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Based on all of this info I would love to hear more on the SARM aspect of this also.
Me too. Seems all circumspect, about all you can conclude is this stuff may have a hormonal aspect to its effects.

But in the mean time, do you guys think it would be too hypoglycemic to use this and K-R-ALA (Glucophase) at the same time
My guess would be it would be heavily dose dependent, but yes. This stuff seems to be an effective glucose transporter along the same lines as Glucophase. I wouldn't be surprised if this is the insulin like compound in one of USP's upcoming products. If so he could possibly comment on any SARM activity as well, though I doubt he will because if it's true he's probably boiling up his own version.

dark_star

Awards
After all these info and discussion why hasn't ALRI rep chimmed in to this? hmmmmm

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
After all these info and discussion why hasn't ALRI rep chimmed in to this? hmmmmm
Bunch of other JW threads with divided attention I'm guessing, not mention ALRI states specifically in their write up that they're not too concerned with Pub Med references or the like. Their opinion seems to be if it works, it works.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am sure we will know soon enough. I know the shipments to suppliers (pn, etc.) went out yesterday I believe. So we should start having some info by the beginning of next week the latest.

As I said I will be running it as part of my PCT and I am sure others will be running it as a stand-alone so we should have a good spectrum of feedback.

Mr.50

Alpha-male

Awards
Sup Mr.50, I'll be watching very closely since I plan on running a TST/TRN cycle after i'm done cutting and the PCT I want to do is TOREMIFENE/JUNGLE WARFARE/LEAN EXTREME. The JW might keep the gains coming after PCT, maintain or even increase strength and maintain or even increase lean mass. Looking foward to your log.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hopefully less then a week away. I am going to be starting the TOR on Thursday and then add in the JW as soon as I receive it.

Mr.50

Sup Mr.50, I'll be watching very closely since I plan on running a TST/TRN cycle after i'm done cutting and the PCT I want to do is TOREMIFENE/JUNGLE WARFARE/LEAN EXTREME. The JW might keep the gains coming after PCT, maintain or even increase strength and maintain or even increase lean mass. Looking foward to your log.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Dudes. ALRI's milking the pu$$ie "don't want to go steroids" market, and if you don't see it, you're blind.

Stock up on whatever's left of the current PHs, or go darkside.

Dropping $50 on Jungle Dookie is an exercise in stupidity and becomes proof positive to the manufacturers that dumb $hits will buy anything they sell.

I honestly can't even belive people are considering this $hit.

How soon you forget the major trespasses of the ALRI past...

You bit(he$ buy your Jungle Dookie....I'll run real steroids with real ancillaries on a real diet and real training..can't believe "ANABOLIC" minds is at a point where we have 6-page threads dedicated to Ecdy-like products....so sad.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Cool, well you run your Jungle Dookie/K-RALA PCT and post pictures of your rock-hard Olympian self, and I'll consider it worthwhile.

I the meantime, I'll go back to a really pedestrian trenbolone/testosterone cycle, follow it up with "horrible" tamoxifen, and post my photos...I'm sure you can come up with a good reason for me to go with the Jungle Dookie afterwards....

P>S>whatever happened to the "hardcore" element this board cultivated? Did it disappear with mega-sponsorships, or am I just swimming in Jungle Dookie, I mean Dominator, I mean methyl-PCT, I mean Ergo-shat....

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
Wow!!!! Did we spend a little too much time in the girls locker room today:( $hit canning something before you even try it??? WTF is that? We have tested this product on our athletes and gotten phenomenal results. PM me your address please and I will send you a free bottle. We have got to do something about getting your estrogen levels down.!!!! Geez lighten up:)

Cool, well you run your Jungle Dookie/K-RALA PCT and post pictures of your rock-hard Olympian self, and I'll consider it worthwhile.

I the meantime, I'll go back to a really pedestrian trenbolone/testosterone cycle, follow it up with "horrible" tamoxifen, and post my photos...I'm sure you can come up with a good reason for me to go with the Jungle Dookie afterwards....

P>S>whatever happened to the "hardcore" element this board cultivated? Did it disappear with mega-sponsorships, or am I just swimming in Jungle Dookie, I mean Dominator, I mean methyl-PCT, I mean Ergo-shat....

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow!!!! Did we spend a little too much time in the girls locker room today:( $hit canning something before you even try it??? WTF is that? We have tested this product on our athletes and gotten phenomenal results. PM me your address please and I will send you a free bottle. We have got to do something about getting your estrogen levels down.!!!! Geez lighten up:)
Now that's classic and class all rolled into one.:thumbsup:

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Dudes. ALRI's milking the pu$$ie "don't want to go steroids" market, and if you don't see it, you're blind.

Dropping $50 on Jungle Dookie is an exercise in stupidity and becomes proof positive to the manufacturers that dumb $hits will buy anything they sell.

You bit(he$ buy your Jungle Dookie....I'll run real steroids with real ancillaries on a real diet and real training..can't believe "ANABOLIC" minds is at a point where we have 6-page threads dedicated to Ecdy-like products....so sad.
I hope your level of education is not indicitive of that post, b/c we may have a elementary school drop out on our hands....

That being said, I will be the first to say that I run hormones and supps alike. I am not one of the many that choose to stay on hormones yr round. It is not worth it to me. If you have not been living in a whole for the last year, you would see that some new companies have come out with new products that are pushing towards innovation and not just analogs of hormones, and other tweaks and variations of artificial hormones. Some of these products include Activate, Symmetry and Powerful, and now the newer age prods like the one at question, Jungle Warfare. I think this is better for the longevitly of the industry as well. This line of products is not drawing unnecessary attention like the 1st run of now banned PHs did, nor the second gen PHs that we have on the market place now.

Attitudes like yours that are based primarily upon the mantra of "I am more hardcore than you b/c I run real gear you pussy" is laughable at best and better reserved for close minded elementary, bro-telligent discussions over at some site like backdooranabolicidiots.com!

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bro I hear what you are saying but don't you think it would be good for us to have some non hormonal products to use during periods when we are not using ps/ph/aas? I mean even the craziest don't stay on all year. Well, actually, I am sure some do, but I am sure you know what I am getting at.

Even if the product doesn't live up to the marketing hype wouldn't it be good if it really did provide some benefit (depending on if that benefit is cost effective) for those bridging periods or for those who want to stay "natural".

Mr.50

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

As we are entitiled to our own opinions, since when has Anabolic Minds been a place for the discussion of AAS? I have come to this board to disscuss and learn about all types of Anabolic Subtances, and even more so learning about the most ANABOLIC SUBSTANCE of all FOOD. So, granted you may have issue with ALR, or whatever, his products have worked, whether you like him or not. Well I can't say they worked for all, but for the most part they have worked in some degree or fashion. In addition if you dont like the threads why bother adding your comments?
As for the Ecdy type of products, and how long the threads have been on them :wtf: they are being brought back out to make them more effective, so that one who does not want to a/effect their hormaonal level can have positive nitrogen balance which in turn would make them in an "anabolic" state. Not all are comfortable with the dark side, nor should all have to be to have a better, or aid to build muscle more faster. After all we all want muscles, that's why we are here...

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Dudes. ALRI's milking the pu$$ie "don't want to go steroids" market, and if you don't see it, you're blind. Stock up on whatever's left of the current PHs, or go darkside. Dropping $50 on Jungle Dookie is an exercise in stupidity and becomes proof positive to the manufacturers that dumb $hits will buy anything they sell. I honestly can't even belive people are considering this $hit. How soon you forget the major trespasses of the ALRI past... You bit(he$ buy your Jungle Dookie....I'll run real steroids with real ancillaries on a real diet and real training..can't believe "ANABOLIC" minds is at a point where we have 6-page threads dedicated to Ecdy-like products....so sad.
Anadrol and trenbolone aren't for everyone. Not everyone's goal is to get huge. Everyone's cost/benefit tolerance is not the same, and money isn't the only cost in question. Legal risk, possible liver and cardiovascular damage, etc.

Perhaps you'd more at home on bodybuilding.com. I hear they're real hardcore there. And God bless every single company that's trying to find alternatives to steroids so those of us who don't feel like pumping ourselves full of testosterone for 12-16 weeks at a clip have some options to achieve our goals, albeit of varyingly lower effectiveness.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anadrol and trenbolone aren't for everyone. Not everyone's goal is to get huge. Everyone's cost/benefit tolerance is not the same, and money isn't the only cost in question. Legal risk, possible liver and cardiovascular damage, etc.

Perhaps you'd more at home on bodybuilding.com. I hear they're real hardcore there.
:rofl: :nutkick:
Sometimes less is more!!!

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
Great Post!!! I would also like to ad that I am not usually that cranky......... ok that is a lie. I am totally cranky. I have been in this industry for years and the present day drama that supplement companies have to endure as a result of our government totally sucks. Its negative. Our industry has suffered enough negativity. So I am biting off ass anywhere I can to make this point. Quit being so negative. If you dont like ALRI products thats fine. Believe me our product line is not for everyone. But the negativity that follows is just childish. We are all here to learn and try new products out, not sling stupidity back and forth. Ok enough ranting. Can we all get back to training and buying supplements here?lol:)

As we are entitiled to our own opinions, since when has Anabolic Minds been a place for the discussion of AAS? I have come to this board to disscuss and learn about all types of Anabolic Subtances, and even more so learning about the most ANABOLIC SUBSTANCE of all FOOD. So, granted you may have issue with ALR, or whatever, his products have worked, whether you like him or not. Well I can't say they worked for all, but for the most part they have worked in some degree or fashion. In addition if you dont like the threads why bother adding your comments?
As for the Ecdy type of products, and how long the threads have been on them :wtf: they are being brought back out to make them more effective, so that one who does not want to a/effect their hormaonal level can have positive nitrogen balance which in turn would make them in an "anabolic" state. Not all are comfortable with the dark side, nor should all have to be to have a better, or aid to build muscle more faster. After all we all want muscles, that's why we are here...

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No prob Raven, as I have always been an ALR fan from HmGear days, he always thought different, whether it worked or not.
After all I have to ALR to thank for such a sup that has helped me get ready for a contest, as well as my wife losing 5lbs in 1.5 weeks (and it takes her weeks to lose that much she has a metabolism of a snail) But anyway back on to JW and how I think I will be using that PCT after my comp on MAY 27th...

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Funny, I wonder how many people understand this board was started by a man that formed his own supplement company then brought on sponsors to sell his product. A LEGAL product.

When ideas and thought are good enough for Bank of America to pay my mortgage I will let you know. At some point in the day I do have to face reality.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
erhaps you'd more at home on bodybuilding.com. I hear they're real hardcore there. And God bless every single company that's trying to find alternatives to steroids so those of us who don't feel like pumping ourselves full of testosterone for 12-16 weeks at a clip have some options to achieve our goals, albeit of varyingly lower effectiveness.
+1000 there. A lot of the new products coming out show great promise. Ive tried a lot of the new herbal anabolics...they work. For what they lack in effectiveness compared to hormones they more than make up for in health benefits and retainable gains over the long term.

Look at a pic of any top WNBF athlete smartass, that's 'hardcore'.

AAS are wonderful no doubt, but dont think for one second that just because you choose to use them and someone else doesnt that they are any less dedicated or motivated than you.

You're just swimming in your own ignorance. No one is forcing you to try any of these products - If it werent for our board sponsors we wouldnt be able to handle the complete waste of bandwidth that was exemplified by your completely astinine post.

BV

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey could somebody pm me on how to negative rep someone?

BTW, that would be nice Bobo :)

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
All i gotta say is Author L. Rea has never let me down, from his books to his supplements the man delivers!

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the responce guys, I was kinda just kidding though. It's not my style I try and keep things positive. I will bump the ****out of ALRI's products everything I've tried has worked, and Raven is very personable and a pleasure to talk to.

BTW, I think I see the big man's name viewing this thread now. Nice work bro, can't wait to try out the product and give the venom stack a fairer (is that a word?) chance once I'm off pct. Plus I'd love to try some regeneration X alongside the JW. Very optomstic :woohoo:

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I hate jungle Warfare too damnit!:D Can I have a free bottle also?:cool:

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I hate jungle Warfare too damnit!:D Can I have a free bottle also?:cool:
No ****.

One thing that I am a bit iffy on is the price of ALRI's products. Does seem a bit steep for something you'd probably have to use long term to see gains from.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
No ****.

One thing that I am a bit iffy on is the price of ALRI's products. Does seem a bit steep for something you'd probably have to use long term to see gains from.
not necessarily when you look at like taking:

1) activate
2) a new generation AI (like rebound reloaded)
3) USP Sym X
4) a SARM

all in one product....

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
not necessarily when you look at like taking:

1) activate
2) a new generation AI (like rebound reloaded)
3) USP Sym X
4) a SARM

all in one product....
Doses though. Taking them seperately I don't doubt you get a higher dose of each. If not, then it's a good point and effective dosing per serving is something I always want from a product. Since the effectiveness of this one has yet to be seen, take N'Gorge as an example. That's pretty steep for an NO product. Not that there aren't NO products at equal or higher prices of course.

I just think one of the things this industry should look at is pricing. If you want someone to use the product the less of a chunk out of their wallet it takes, or the less it adds onto their existing supplement budget for whatever they already take regularly, the better the chances of making a sale. When you look at MSRPs for products it's ridiculous, and sometimes store prices aren't that much better for what are often marginally effective products.

As for me, I'm much more likely to try and/or use a product regularly if it's below 30 bucks a month, not over. JW would run you about 1.67 a day. I think I've seen some steroid cycles averaging around there after the initial investment into a conversion kit or with a good source. Or I could feed one of those starving kids or something. Cost vs effect, while other people have different values, it's something I notice and Iwonder why a seemingly large portion of this industry seems to want to price itself out of existence. That's why I like raw powders so much.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
from what Im reading, Hyperdrol would be a better choice than Jungle warfare for an 18 year old... am I corrct in saying that or would they be about the same?

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
from what Im reading, Hyperdrol would be a better choice than Jungle warfare for an 18 year old... am I corrct in saying that or would they be about the same?
My guess is you're correct. This stuff seems geared towards helping those of us who are either toddering on the edge or have falled into full blown geezerdom recapture our old hormone levels. Hyperdrol I think is nonhormonal and would be more appropriate for an 18 year old. Jungle Warfare is supposed to give us the hormonal profile you already have. So if it works, I can eat Habanero Doritos and a pizza a night and grow muscles again.

I hope this stuff works. I was watching HBO tonight and Batman was on, Tim Burton's first one. I remember when that came out and that was 15 ****ing years ago. I have no idea what happened in the intervening years. Christ you get old fast.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Habanero Doritos
They make Habaneo Doritos? Sheeeit...:D

Hyperdrol is going to contain a new extract of Cissus and Nettle Root, as well as Forslean and an anti-e. (I think its 6-brad?) So it will be binding to SHBG and blocking estrogen in an effort to bring up natural test.

BV

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
CDB i do agree that SOME companies really charge you up the ass BUT you also have to keep inmind that for supplements to keeping moving forward someone has to pay up. I think companies like MRI and Muscletech just rape the consumer though, they sell the most over priced/underdosed **** out there.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
CDB i do agree that SOME companies really charge you up the ass BUT you also have to keep inmind that for supplements to keeping moving forward someone has to pay up. I think companies like MRI and Muscletech just rape the consumer though, they sell the most over priced/underdosed **** out there.
Why whatever do you mean? I gained 38 lbs of ripped muscle from anator alone in 21 days!

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My guess is you're correct. This stuff seems geared towards helping those of us who are either toddering on the edge or have falled into full blown geezerdom recapture our old hormone levels. Hyperdrol I think is nonhormonal and would be more appropriate for an 18 year old. Jungle Warfare is supposed to give us the hormonal profile you already have. So if it works, I can eat Habanero Doritos and a pizza a night and grow muscles again.

I hope this stuff works. I was watching HBO tonight and Batman was on, Tim Burton's first one. I remember when that came out and that was 15 ****ing years ago. I have no idea what happened in the intervening years. Christ you get old fast.
Crap like that happens to me,... and Im only 25 !!!!
-depressing really. Always seems like it happened or came out not that long ago. I ALREADY wish I was 19 again from time to time! :wtf: :nutkick:

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Crap like that happens to me,... and Im only 25 !!!!
-depressing really. Always seems like it happened or came out not that long ago. I ALREADY wish I was 19 again from time to time!
After I turned 30, I just stopped caring about time or age. It's a waste of energy to freak out about things like that, you'll never have any control over it. (that is, until USPLabs builds an herbal time machine:))

I think its best just to try not to waste the time you have - then you'll have less regrets..

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
They make Habaneo Doritos? Sheeeit...:D

Hyperdrol is going to contain a new extract of Cissus and Nettle Root, as well as Forslean and an anti-e. (I think its 6-brad?) So it will be binding to SHBG and blocking estrogen in an effort to bring up natural test.

BV
Nix what I said then, didn't know it was going to be like that. Maybe I was thinking of the herbal hypertrophic they were testing for a bit.

And those doritos are awesome tasting. I love spice, those have a nice slow burn, I occasionally dip them into this veitnamese hot sauce I have and it makes a nice combo.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Yup. For the most part the sponsors here tend to be reasonable. A lot more reasonable than a lot of other companies.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
After I turned 30, I just stopped caring about time or age. It's a waste of energy to freak out about things like that, you'll never have any control over it. (that is, until USPLabs builds an herbal time machine:))

I think its best just to try not to waste the time you have - then you'll have less regrets..
I wouldn't say I freak, it just amazes me to some extent. I remember a cartoon my dad used to like, it was an old guy dressed in rags sitting in a cell, and the caption underneath read, "I can't belive I forgot to have children." Just hits me from time to time. Especially when I see a little kid and I have to wonder if I was ever that small.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
And those doritos are awesome tasting. I love spice, those have a nice slow burn, I occasionally dip them into this veitnamese hot sauce I have and it makes a nice combo.
Thanks for the tip on those - I love hot food too. There's this brand of chips called 'Guiltless Gourmet' that are all baked corn chips. They have a few spicy varities that are really good...the great thing is in 18 chips there's only 1g of fat and 22g of carbs!!

I wouldn't say I freak, it just amazes me to some extent. I remember a cartoon my dad used to like, it was an old guy dressed in rags sitting in a cell, and the caption underneath read, "I can't belive I forgot to have children." Just hits me from time to time. Especially when I see a little kid and I have to wonder if I was ever that small.
I hear you man I get like that too - like when I see a TV show about high school or something like that, I barely even remember high school!! When I think of the memories they seem about as real as a lucid dream or something I may have imagined.

BV

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
CDB, is that a self-portrait in your avatar?

Mirt

Awards
Interesting thing though, there i was reading about ns-sarms one day in my magazine...then the next thing i know, bang, ALRI toss out this little gem......

Not months before the only thing i could think of they hadnt dealt with was receptor clearing, bang !..... done again.....

Exactly how many mousetraps do they intend to re-invent?

As an aside has anyone knowledge of whether importation into australia has been successfull yet?

I see the coleonol extract may be an issue..... assuming thats an coleous forskolin extract.......

And while the old ultra hotter, referred to in this case ADED, in its revised form was ok'd into Oz once the 17beta dhea was "adjusted"... then customs was happy.

Any takers?

Author L. Rea

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Interesting thing though, there i was reading about ns-sarms one day in my magazine...then the next thing i know, bang, ALRI toss out this little gem......

Not months before the only thing i could think of they hadnt dealt with was receptor clearing, bang !..... done again.....

Exactly how many mousetraps do they intend to re-invent?

As an aside has anyone knowledge of whether importation into australia has been successfull yet?

I see the coleonol extract may be an issue..... assuming thats an coleous forskolin extract.......

And while the old ultra hotter, referred to in this case ADED, in its revised form was ok'd into Oz once the 17beta dhea was "adjusted"... then customs was happy.

Any takers?
Thanks for the kind words. We do our best...

joe dax

Awards
totally agree!! well said

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Hey ALR!

Good to see you around. Stick around and post more often!
:wave:

Mirt

Awards
For any members that are living in Australia i am happy to inform that customs dont seem to have a problem with this product.... in fact international express fedex tracking let me know that it took all of 15 mins for them to make up there mind that it was good to go......

FastSwimmer

Awards
Hi all, new to the forum here.

I'm a swimmer rather than a bodybuilder, but I've done a fair bit of weight training in the past, and swimming has a lot more in common with lifting weights than you might think, it's definitely a sport that needs a lot of muscle power.

I saw Jungle Warfare in the online store I get my whey protein from, was intrigued, and found this thread.

What isn't clear to me is whether it's just designed to get around legal issues with selling "pro-hypertrophic" substances, or whether it's also designed to be okay for drug tested athletes? E.g. could someone competing in Natural Bodybuilding and tested against WADA standards use Jungle Warfare?

Also, how confident can we be about side effects and long term health risks? I don't make any money from my sporting activities, so whilst I'd like to swim faster, I wouldn't want to risk my long term health for it. Yes, I know I'm a pu$$ie, sorry!