How To MAXIMIZIE A TD cycle?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
kings guard is the most comprehensive cycle support I have seen so far as it hits the serious issues caused by aas, u do have to get ur own ai and prolactin support but that's good just because not every cycle requires ai or prolactin control which makes kings blood best option out there

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
I'm sure it's great! I just don't know anything about the ingredients. Ol is usually great though.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll get some for my final month, it will be interesting to see what doses we all end up on

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
Just saw the write up. I'm going to have to get some! Thanks hamdysayed and solidsnake

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update: Weight is up, body fat is about the same. No huge super shredding body composition effects, yet. Strength progresses 5-15 on every major lift every week. Upping Tren and adding HIIT to get some better body comp

Have Pharma T3 on the way. Gonna add that as I think my RC is bunk.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update: Weight is up, body fat is about the same. No huge super shredding body composition effects, yet. Strength progresses 5-15 on every major lift every week. Upping Tren and adding HIIT to get some better body comp

nice , I'm doing 20 mins hiit after every workout it feels good for sure helps with bp

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

What brand is is your t3 mate? And what dose are you moving to?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gonna move to 3ML/day so 150mg with 75mg T3 when it comes it.
The leaning effects are much more apparent at 3 ml for me. Pm'd you also bro

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
T3 is the thyroid hormone, great for losing fat, tren lowers your t3 and in turn can trigger prolactin sides, buy supplementing t3 whilst on tren can help avoid p issues.. and help you lose fat at the same time, however it can be very catabolic if not used with aas so this combination we are using is common

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyway any updates guys? I've raised my tren to 2ml now and kept test at 1 for now, woke up feeling and looking leaner.. and stronger!

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyway any updates guys? I've raised my tren to 2ml now and kept test at 1 for now, woke up feeling and looking leaner.. and stronger!
still not looking leaner here , hmm what's the side effects of t3 it's starting to interest me

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All I got was dizziness at 100 mcg so I dropped it to 75, that's my sweet spot bro

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Normally on the diet I'm on now I drop around 5 kilos in 4 weeks, so far I've dropped 1/2 a kilo but looking bigger and leaner

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
Normally on the diet I'm on now I drop around 5 kilos in 4 weeks, so far I've dropped 1/2 a kilo but looking bigger and leaner
Nice bro!

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hmmm solidsnake u got me super interested!
there have got to be some sides , this sound too good

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
all I get is warm inside now and then but nothing bad. Have a look at its profile, there are other sides but it's person and dose dependant like most things bro, but I for one am happy with that sh1t.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
all I get is warm inside now and then but nothing bad. Have a look at its profile, there are other sides but it's person and dose dependant like most things bro, but I for one am happy with that sh1t.
i can't find a good article about it relates to bodybuilding just regular info
losing 10 lbs of fat sound insane without losing muscle tissue!

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There you go hamdysayed

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bry11 have you started your Bne bro?

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
What's up solidsnake!!! Not yet. Im starting test today! Slight change of plans. I thought I was going to finish my trest and hexadrone today but I forgot I started it late due to my ai not getting here on time. so I'm going to start the test today and the bold in a few days once I run out of trest and hex. I love trest

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
I will most definitely keep you posted brother!

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
What's up solidsnake!!! Not yet. Im starting test today! Slight change of plans. I thought I was going to finish my trest and hexadrone today but I forgot I started it late due to my ai not getting here on time. so I'm going to start the test today and the bold in a few days once I run out of trest and hex. I love trest
So what's your opinion of the hex.?

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
I like it for vascularity and it added to pumps and hardness. I would have ran it higher/longer but I feel like money would be better used for stronger compounds. I got a good deal on it from a legit company. It's a great choice for someone looking for a non methyl or if u wanna stack it wit a methyl. I can't tell if it helped with strength cuz I'm on trest so that kinda overpowered it there. If u run it make sure your source is good and try and run 200 at the min. Ive heard great things at 400mg. Some companies dose at 25mg and some are bunk

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
solidsnake so I said screw it and ordered some t3 from a supposedly trusted rc company .
hopefully not bunk
but man the more I read about it I'm like damn it sounds great , what were ur dosing and results again oh yeah how long minimum to run it for ?

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
I've heard great things about t3. I also had a buddy just get some bunk ****.:(

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well dude some say taper it up to the dose you feel comfortable with, I got to 100 mcg and started feeling dizzy so I left it at 100 for a few days to see if I could get used to it and decided after then to drop down to 75 and I've stayed here, I started at 25 and every 3 days moved up 25. Some also say to taper down when your near the end of the cycle and some say it's not necessary, I'm going to just in case. It tends to hit me big after about 9-10 hours after I've taken it, that's when I feel the hottest. The place it's leaned me out the most so far is the lower ab area. There's lines there now I haven't seen for a good 5 years. Ok i am taking t3 to help drop some fat but my real reason is to make sure I don't get prolactin issues. If my e2 is in check then the only way I could get p issues is because tren tends to drop your thyroid levels, by supplementing your thyroid with t3 should eliminate those possibilities thus leading to no issues with e2, p=no set of double d's and there corresponding milk . I'm going to cycle it the whole 12 weekS bro

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
What's up solidsnake!!! You can call me deep throat! Hahaha... you know where that's from

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
1st day td test. Bout to go to the gym and kill it!!!

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
I hear 75mcg is the magic#

Bry11

Bry11

Awards

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks solidsnake that's the area lower abs and love handles seem to be the most stubborn areas

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks solidsnake that's the area lower abs and love handles seem to be the most stubborn areas
Yes mate most stubborn place for me too buddy, proper pain in the butt

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's when I do this diet, even more with ignit3. This time I have only dropped 1/2 a kilo but that's gotta be the tren and test why I've kept the weight. But still looking leaner and lots more muscle upper body

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's when I do this diet, even more with ignit3. This time I have only dropped 1/2 a kilo but that's gotta be the tren and test why I've kept the weight. But still looking leaner and lots more muscle upper body
ahhhh so u ran it without aas ?
u most def lost middles and fat not just fat

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No I wouldn't run it without aas. This is my first time on t3. What I mean is this regime I'm on now I normally lose 4-5 kilos in 4 weeks, no t3 or aas involved...

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ohhhhh oops ok bro cool , what regimen u on ?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothing special bro 50p 25 c 25 f, calories mainly 500-600 under maintenance. 20 mins cardio a day(liss) lifting 5-6 days a week, plus I work 12 hours a day in a kitchen so always busy

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothing special bro 50p 25 c 25 f, calories mainly 500-600 under maintenance. 20 mins cardio a day(liss) lifting 5-6 days a week, plus I work 12 hours a day in a kitchen so always busy
damn ok I see why u lose that much

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I find the alpha yoham helps a lot. So far though loving this cycle

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
Similar to my routine except I do 60 min cardio 7 days a week

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Similar to my routine except I do 60 min cardio 7 days a week
whoa 60 mins cardio 7 day myself a week u must. be getting shreded af , but won't that be too much strain on ur heart while on a cycle ?