How To MAXIMIZIE A TD cycle?

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
Starting to get shredded. I do really light cardio. Like 120 bpm. I love cardio. Always have.

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
whoa 60 mins cardio 7 day myself a week u must. be getting shreded af , but won't that be too much strain on ur heart while on a cycle ?
Thanks for your concern bro. I think of it this way. Athletes go on cycle and they do much more intense and longer cardio. I mean I've been doing an hour of cardio for a long time and as long as I keep the intensity low it's no different than working construction for an hour a day.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for your concern bro. I think of it this way. Athletes go on cycle and they do much more intense and longer cardio. I mean I've been doing an hour of cardio for a long time and as long as I keep the intensity low it's no different than working construction for an hour a day.
i got hiit 125 bpm then up to 170 then drop again and up so on, for 30 mins, but u good tho

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
i got hiit 125 bpm then up to 170 then drop again and up so on, for 30 mins, but u good tho
Fo sho. I wouldnt do anything like that for an hour.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Similar to my routine except I do 60 min cardio 7 days a week
I get bored with cardio, and I tend to keep my Bpm in the 120-126 range, besides according to my Apple Watch a average 11 km each day just at work so I'm pretty happy with 20 mins, in fact I treat it more as a warm up prior to weight training..when I'm back at home though I tend to do more cardio outdoors; bike riding, mountain walks, power walking.. I like that. It's the treadmill that does my head in

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I get bored with cardio, and I tend to keep my Bpm in the 120-126 range, besides according to my Apple Watch a average 11 km each day just at work so I'm pretty happy with 20 mins, in fact I treat it more as a warm up prior to weight training..when I'm back at home though I tend to do more cardio outdoors; bike riding, mountain walks, power walking.. I like that. It's the treadmill that does my head in
hiit is way to go
I can't do steady state cardio .
hiit is intense so I only doit after workout

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't do hiit bro, it kills me

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also just weighed my self, unbelievably up 4 lbs in just over 3 weeks despite being in a calorie deficit...

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also just weighed my self, unbelievably up 4 lbs in just over 3 weeks despite being in a calorie deficit...
weight is jumping here too, but urs is crazy on deficit and running t3 whoa

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
weight is jumping here too, but urs is crazy on deficit and running t3 whoa
Great news bro! Yeah I couldn't believe it, I was actually half a kilo down but since I upped the tren the scale is going up and it ain't fat or water!

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great news bro! Yeah I couldn't believe it, I was actually half a kilo down but since I upped the tren the scale is going up and it ain't fat or water!
nice I'm starting to ease into 2 ml we will see

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on 4ml now but it's 50mg/ml
still nice , damn
think about it this way if dmso delivering about 50% of actives you r looking at 700 mg of tren per week DAMNNNNNNN
some ppl say dmso could deliver even higher %

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
still nice , damn
think about it this way if dmso delivering about 50% of actives you r looking at 700 mg of tren per week DAMNNNNNNN
some ppl day dmso could deliver even higher %
That's pretty accurate

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
u know about dmso?
Not really... im not too much of a science guy. My guy knows all about that **** of course. I need to see which carrier my td's are. I know from what my bro told me that it's about 50% absorbed with his td's.

Wallet55

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Opinions on microemulsion?

researchgate.net/publication/42371009_Microemulsion_formulations_for_the_transdermal_delivery_of_testosterone

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not really... im not too much of a science guy. My guy knows all about that **** of course. I need to see which carrier my td's are. I know from what my bro told me that it's about 50% absorbed with his td's.
When you say "your guy" do you mean the same person we're getting our stuff from bro?

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
Idk

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
Pm me if u want

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To be honest since I started the 4ml on Wednesday I've felt the tren a lot more! I don't feel as alpha as I did before but still feeling great, might up the test a little see if I get that alpha feeling back see how it goes...

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
Sounds like a plan. Lmk how it goes brother.

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
And I will do the same with my test and I'll be starting bne in a couple days

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
I've already heard great things from a couple people. Too early to tell with the gains but the vascularity and endurance is supposed to be insane. :D

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on 3-4 ml Tren and 2 ml test. I prefer the higher Tren.

May add Peg-MGF but may wait until next cycle

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on 3-4 ml Tren and 2 ml test. I prefer the higher Tren.

May add Peg-MGF but may wait until next cycle
How are them doses treating you bro?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oh $hit Ijust weight my self on empty stomach and I'm 212 lbs before cycle my weight is about 204

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
oh $hit Ijust weight my self on empty stomach and I'm 212 lbs before cycle my weight is about 204
Thats killer bro, def on my next cycle i am going to run 4ml a day. You applying sanitizer after it dries or just rubbing it into skin

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats killer bro, def on my next cycle i am going to run 4ml a day. You applying sanitizer after it dries or just rubbing it into skin
Just spread it evenly and sanitizer wait to dry .
I honestly think my body respond to anabolics quick cos I haven't used anything till I was 30 years old or its just my genetics

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I apply. Wait 10 or so. Sanitizer. Wait 5-10. If still greasy or still have chunks then another round of sanitizer. Then put on a shirt.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I've got just under 9 weeks left on my cycle hoping to put another 10lbs on and get to the 200lb mark.. considering a bulker for the middle 4 weeks, what do you guys think? A clean bulker...

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I've got just under 9 weeks left on my cycle hoping to put another 10lbs on and get to the 200lb mark.. considering a bulker for the middle 4 weeks, what do you guys think? A clean bulker...
epistane maybe ?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I apply. Wait 10 or so. Sanitizer. Wait 5-10. If still greasy or still have chunks then another round of sanitizer. Then put on a shirt.
i never had any chunks , but I like how u dosing it

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've got dmz at home too, and msten, oh yeah yours is a blend, maybe it's because of that, I think you only get the chunks in tren. My test is clear, what's the bne like for chunks Bry11 ?

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
No chunks in my test or bne brotha! Nice and clear!

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
I was thinking something a bit milder on the ol liver
I'm just finishing up on my hexadrone and I liked it! It's very mild on the liver and you can stack it with other stuff no problem. I ran just 200mg cuz I'm a broke ass but I've heard great things about 300 plus. It gave me great hardness and vascularity. Strength idk because I'm on trest as well so that overpowered it in that department. But I would say it was close to an epi or halo cycle. Also trenavar is good.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm just finishing up on my hexadrone and I liked it! It's very mild on the liver and you can stack it with other stuff no problem. I ran just 200mg cuz I'm a broke ass but I've heard great things about 300 plus. It gave me great hardness and vascularity. Strength idk because I'm on trest as well so that overpowered it in that department. But I would say it was close to an epi or halo cycle. Also trenavar is good.
Dr Ped Hexadrone?

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
Of course! How did u know Woody?