How To MAXIMIZIE A TD cycle?

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
solidsnake bro when using the td's does your skin get really sensitive after extended use? It gets to the point where its almost a unbearable burn. I try and rotate application sites but my chest and traps get realky irritated.
Some moisturizer or lotion about 10 mins after the TD dries can help the skin irritation, and I read it may also help absorption.

When I am on a TD I usually apply it am and pm, but moisturizer after my am dose is enough to keep my skin happy.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess your lucky cos moisturiser didn't do much for me

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
The ones with DMSO in the carrier burn me more than others, guess it depends on the carrier. Salvo based ones and OL's carrier have always treated me well.

Plus I have fairly coarse skin and use home made, quality oily-type moisturizer.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've never tried salvo but gotta say the same with ol, always been ok. I'm sure it's the dmso that irritates me but knowing it's real tren and test and from a very reputable supplier I'm using makes it all worth the while in the end

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
never had issues with td, only time was when I ran sup3r dhea right before gym . sweat got it burning

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
never had issues with td, only time was when I ran sup3r dhea right before gym . sweat got it burning
It gets to the point where rashes devolop. Really its only on my chest clavicle area. Any other site does not burn.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It gets to the point where rashes devolop. Really its only on my chest clavicle area. Any other site does not burn.
I've had it on all application sites, in fact my last cycle, got back from offshore and my bird was like wtf has happened to your skin?! ( it was pretty bad) I said oh they've changed some chemicals in the water and everyone came out in a rash!
One thing I do find is most of my rash is from me scratching it because it itches so much... enter the aloe vera gel and goodbye itching and Scratching!
You've gotta try this guys, it's the shizzle on my nizzle!

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
I've had it on all application sites, in fact my last cycle, got back from offshore and my bird was like wtf has happened to your skin?! ( it was pretty bad) I said oh they've changed some chemicals in the water and everyone came out in a rash!
One thing I do find is most of my rash is from me scratching it because it itches so much... enter the aloe vera gel and goodbye itching and Scratching!
You've gotta try this guys, it's the shizzle on my nizzle!
I am def going to try. There has been many nights i have awoke because i found myself itching in my sleep, and then waking up and putting more td on prolly dont help with the rash. So just some plain aloe vera gel? Going to grab some this weekend. Just got my td's in and my anadrol caps.

jathan_howe

Awards
Cheers bro I did a much longer run on Integrity test and tren both at 100mg/ml and 3 ml a day and was absolutely fine even with bold added at the final 4 weeks . I guess bp issues hit everyone in a different way.illnlet you know how i am when I finish the msten bro
What would you say your dosing equaled in terms of an injectable? I've heard that Integrity's carrier is good for about 50% absorption. 300mg a day equals about 2100mg a week. Does it feel like you're running a gram of each? Asking because I plan on running test 100mg/ml & 1.5ml a day (525mg a week) and tren at 100mg/ml and 1ml a day (350mg a week)

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
What would you say your dosing equaled in terms of an injectable? I've heard that Integrity's carrier is good for about 50% absorption. 300mg a day equals about 2100mg a week. Does it feel like you're running a gram of each? Asking because I plan on running test 100mg/ml & 1.5ml a day (525mg a week) and tren at 100mg/ml and 1ml a day (350mg a week)
50% might be pushing it. I would say its safe to estimate absorbtion being around 35%. Also it depends on your skin, if you scrubbed and prepped it or if you are applying over hair and its got dead cells.

jathan_howe

Awards
50% might be pushing it. I would say its safe to estimate absorbtion being around 35%. Also it depends on your skin, if you scrubbed and prepped it or if you are applying over hair and its got dead cells.
I scrub and prep. I've always heard 35% for other brands but I've been hearing people on VL estimate Integrity's carrier as close to 50%

AlTiTuDe06

AlTiTuDe06

Awards
  • Established
Just thought I’d bump this for any updates ..... what a read TONS!!! Of info!! Maybe someone has some more to add???