How To MAXIMIZIE A TD cycle?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm the same bro I've got 2 shoe boxes stuffed with rad, lgd, gw, lgd 3303, td trenavar, dmz, trest, msten, havoc... plus other stuff I can't even remember.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I'm the same bro I've got 2 shoe boxes stuffed with rad, lgd, gw, lgd 3303, td trenavar, dmz, trest, msten, havoc... plus other stuff I can't even remember.
Just wait till it's all band and make $$$

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trying to sell all mine, actually. Down size my stash to what I actually use instead of hording what I may use one day maybe sorta kinda
how long u have been on it ?
noticed anything yet?
also did Any yall noticed spike/ drop in libido or gyno?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
None of the above apart from my libido has gone up a lot.I dropped the test down slightly for 2 days as I was feeling "mega"on.it was getting to the point I was feeling so alpha that I was practically telling my boss to fuxk off every day and calling his bluff if I thought he was bullsh1ting when he was telling a story. I was like, that's bullsh1t and you know it! To his face anyway I've upped it again because that feeling is sooo good. I'll just have to bite my tongue

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
None of the above apart from my libido has gone up a lot.I dropped the test down slightly for 2 days as I was feeling "mega"on.it was getting to the point I was feeling so alpha that I was practically telling my boss to fuxk off every day and calling his bluff if I thought he was bullsh1ting when he was telling a story. I was like, that's bullsh1t and you know it! To his face anyway I've upped it again because that feeling is sooo good. I'll just have to bite my tongue
****tttt so libido and energy are off the charts u would say ?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After about 5 or 6 days I'd say

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
#1 don't overthink the situation.
#2 apply when convenient for you.
#3 learn the half-life of each compound.
#4 try to do cardio prior to applying.
#5 apply to clavicle inner bicep forearm tops of feet backs of knee caps.
#6 use gloves.
Good logic here big man I was told the same with tds apply to thinner layers of skin for better absorption

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hamdysayed has your kg arrived yet my brother?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't say I've had that but I'm also on arimidex .5 eod just in case. Bring on them gainzzzz

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't say I've had that but I'm also on arimidex .5 eod just in case. Bring on them gainzzzz
I'm not using an ai as I'm using epistane .
if it continue imma have to buy

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd lower it to .25mg eod....You need estrogen to grow!
You think .5 is too high bro? Remember I'm on an approximate equivalent to 500mg of both test and tren. Plus in less than 2 weeks I've filled the baggy tshirt I wore the day before I started the cycle and my stomach area has gone down a lot too.so the gains are coming on nicely

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not using an ai as I'm using epistane .
if it continue imma have to buy
I believe Epi can do that sometimes, I'd probably get an ai just in case bro

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
You think .5 is too high bro? Remember I'm on an approximate equivalent to 500mg of both test and tren. Plus in less than 2 weeks I've filled the baggy tshirt I wore the day before I started the cycle and my stomach area has gone down a lot too.so the gains are coming on nicely
Water doesn't necessarily mean estrogen. I'd use the LEAST, EFFECTIVE dose with an AI

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm running 12.5mg exemestane EOD with .5mg prami ED. Caber is on order. Have Nolva and Ralox on hand, too. And Adex

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm running 12.5mg exemestane EOD with .5mg prami ED. Caber is on order. Have Nolva and Ralox on hand, too. And Adex
bro how long u been on , anything noticeable yet

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Water doesn't necessarily mean estrogen. I'd use the LEAST, EFFECTIVE dose with an AI
Ok I'll homie I'll drop it down to .25 for a while and see how it goes.. hopefully I'll be thanking you soon

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like your soughted then! Keep us in the loop on progress bro!

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
Bros, the whole time i was on i had about 1 week of worry, where i was thinking gyno was comming on and retained alot of water. But i took my ancilleries after a week all symtoms went away and then have not had to take any again.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bro how long u been on , anything noticeable yet
Two to three weeks maybe. Noticeable strength and decent size increases. Either Test flu or the real flu. A lot of sweating, random insomnia, waking up drenched. Increased cals to 500-800 above maintenance and BF is decreasing slowly. Nawt bad.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What dose are you on woody?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dmz and halo no? Nice boost! So is that 100 split in 2 doses of 50 then?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Two to three weeks maybe. Noticeable strength and decent size increases. Either Test flu or the real flu. A lot of sweating, random insomnia, waking up drenched. Increased cals to 500-800 above maintenance and BF is decreasing slowly. Nawt bad.
niceeeee keep us updated bro

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How's your cycles going chaps? hamdysayed Woody Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
solidsnake so i finished 2 bottles of 75/75 blend, put on about 12 lbs of muscle. I got my mtren in and im running 1 mg a day for 21 days to finish this cycle, i also have 50 mg botyle of just test to apply while running the mtren and i apply about 2 ml a day

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's freaking sweet! You were also on dbol weren't you? What was your diet like? We're you eating under, over or at maintenance?

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
That's freaking sweet! You were also on dbol weren't you? What was your diet like? We're you eating under, over or at maintenance?
So ya im running 75 mg dbol a day as well, i have my last dose tomorrow. Then i will finish my oral tren and test td for 10 more days, so far no sides from the oral tren but i am running 2 diff liver supports as well. I eat about 200 calories above maintance and i am still leaning out mid section but swelling up in upper chest and arms. Gotta say this is def the best cycle i have ran to this day. Next cycle will be another transdermal with 3 compounds like a winny,test,tren blend and add dbol capps to the mix

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
solidsnake how are you doing on your cycle?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
mine is going ok nothing to note but sensation in my nips.
it's my 5th day not sure what's causing this but my sleep have been way too deep..

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Loving my cycle so far upped the dose of tren to 3ml a day (50mg/ml) just over 2 weeks diet Aprox 400 cals under mantainance, weight hadn't changed but my upper body, shoulders chest are growing very nicely, my arms are showing great vascularity and growing, the gap between the top and bottom of forearm muscles looks like a butt now sides aren't bad apart from trensomnia, and ever so slight feeling of high bp if I have too much coffee, I try to stay off it and mainly drink green tea. The alpha feeling is insane though, nobody can ruin my day! Also on 75mg t3. So far loving it, got another shipment of tren, test and bold all no ester coming my way and all dosed at 100mg/ml

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Loving my cycle so far upped the dose of tren to 3ml a day (50mg/ml) just over 2 weeks diet Aprox 400 cals under mantainance, weight hadn't changed but my upper body, shoulders chest are growing very nicely, my arms are showing great vascularity and growing, the gap between the top and bottom of forearm muscles looks like a butt now sides aren't bad apart from trensomnia, and ever so slight feeling of high bp if I have too much coffee, I try to stay off it and mainly drink green tea. The alpha feeling is insane though, nobody can ruin my day! Also on 75mg t3. So far loving it, got another shipment of tren, test and bold all no ester coming my way and all dosed at 100mg/ml
nice keep it up bro and keep us updated

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Curious as to the stability at 100mg/ml.
Benadryl has become a staple of mine.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Curious as to the stability at 100mg/ml.
Benadryl has become a staple of mine.
Our man said he's comfortable with doing anything up to 150mg/ml